Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Multiculturalism enriching our Western values agai (Read 34582 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Multiculturalism enriching our Western values agai
Reply #60 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 5:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 9:27pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 7:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:17pm:
Then get back to us with some intelligent, polite questions and I'll consider answering them.   Roll Eyes

As if you could ever answer an intelligent question!!!!! Ha!  Your self-deception is limitless.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  I knew I was asking a bit much for you to try and move beyond your usual ad hominem argument.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

'Active and laissez faire Muliticulturalism' - this is your invention, something you introduced without any explanation, as a way of 'catching people unawares' as you imagine it, git.

You are too stupid to explain anything but cunning enough to be always applying sleights of hand.  Like Kameel, the 'no porkies in Islam, ten rupee gimme' Paki arse fancier.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 6:53pm

Frank wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 5:46pm:
Then get back to us with some intelligent, polite questions and I'll consider answering them.   Roll Eyes

As if you could ever answer an intelligent question!!!!! Ha!  Your self-deception is limitless.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  I knew I was asking a bit much for you to try and move beyond your usual ad hominem argument.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

'Active and laissez faire Muliticulturalism' - this is your invention, something you introduced without any explanation, as a way of 'catching people unawares' as you imagine it, git.

You are too stupid to explain anything but cunning enough to be always applying sleights of hand.  Like Kameel, the 'no porkies in Islam, ten rupee gimme' Paki arse fancier.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 8:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 6:53pm:

Yawning like a mong is your idea of 'intelligent answer',  Bwian. How idiotic is that?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #63 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 9:31pm

Frank wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 8:59pm:
[
Yawning like a mong is your idea of 'intelligent answer',  Bwian. How idiotic is that?

Yawning is showing that your answer is not worth considering, Soren.   When you improve your answers, I will take note of them and answer them.  I have made this clear, many times but you apparently refuse to understand my points and continue with your boring, ad hominem insults and of course, your standard resorting to Islamophobia/Racism/Xenophobia.   You may find it amusing but I find it just plain boring.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 5:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 9:31pm:
[

Yawning is showing that your answer is not worth considering, Soren.   When you improve your answers, I will take note of them and answer them.  I have made this clear, many times but you apparently refuse to understand my points and continue with your boring, ad hominem insults and of course, your standard resorting to Islamophobia/Racism/Xenophobia.   You may find it amusing but I find it just plain boring.    Roll Eyes

You talk shite and when you are called out for talking shite - 'hey, Bwian, you are talking shite!' - you turn around and expect people to politely ask you why you are talking shite.

What IS the 'polite' way of asking you why you are talking shite, Bwian, and act like a yawning mong every time you ARE asked?

Please advise and regards.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 5:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 6:53pm:

You are hiding your stupidity behind faux indignation, mong.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 10:29pm

Frank wrote on Nov 24th, 2017 at 5:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 9:31pm:
[

You talk shite and when you are called out for talking shite - 'hey, Bwian, you are talking shite!' - you turn around and expect people to politely ask you why you are talking shite.

What IS the 'polite' way of asking you why you are talking shite, Bwian, and act like a yawning mong every time you ARE asked?

Please advise and regards.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Here we go again with the ad hominem insults.  Tsk, tsk, I really don't know why you bother, Soren.  It is boring and pointless.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #67 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 10:18am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 24th, 2017 at 10:29pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Here we go again with the ad hominem insults. 

Tsk, tsk, I really don't know why you bother,

It is boring and pointless.  Tsk, tsk. 

Says it all.

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #68 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 10:46am

yeah...  it says bwian has nothing....  as usual.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 8:29pm

Multiculturalism is a stupid scam.

Bwian will not understand ANY of this. Not ANY.

Same for Kameel and Gandalf, Gino and Mother and the rest of thee pouting mong community.

Whoooosh...!!!!  Wha' was that?  Stuff over your 'eads.

« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2017 at 8:34pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #70 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:01pm

Frank wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 8:29pm:

Same for Kameel and Gandalf, Gino and Mother and the rest of thee pouting mong community.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk, tsk, resorting to ad hominem insults yet again, Soren?  My, what a shame.  Did you have a point to make?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #71 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 11:30pm

Grendel wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 10:46am:
yeah...  bwian has nothing....  as usual.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 5:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:01pm:

Did you have a point to make?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, and I made it, as have countless others over many years.

Back to your cats and disappointments, Bwian.  Off you chuff.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #73 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 6:21pm

Frank wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 5:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:01pm:

Did you have a point to make?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, and I made it, as have countless others over many years.

Back to your cats and disappointments, Bwian.  Off you chuff.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, Soren.  You really are a sorry little misanthrope, aren't you?  Tsk tsk,  Multiculturalism works for the majority of the population, the majority of the time, Soren.   Approximately 85% of people agree that it has been good for Australia, almost identical with the proportion in the 2013 survey. in 2014's Scanlon Report on Social Cohesion in Australia.   In 2017 the total was again as high as 85% agreeing that Multiculturalism was good for Australia. You have a very long row to hoe to get that to change to your view of things.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:26pm

Multiculturalism is a fraud.

« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:34pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20