Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Multiculturalism enriching our Western values agai (Read 34585 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Multiculturalism enriching our Western values agai
Reply #15 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 7:20pm

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 7:22pm

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 7:24pm

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 7:26pm

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 7:33pm

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 7:35pm

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 7:37pm

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 7:38pm

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 7:45pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:49am

The other day, the Australian government lost its working majority because, thanks to the usual boneheaded jurists, an Aussie-born citizen who chances also to share, say, New Zealand citizenship is deemed to be ineligible to sit in Parliament...But at the same time we're assured that an Uzbek or a Somali or a Yemeni becomes a fully functioning citizen of a free, pluralist society simply by setting foot on western soil. That's not so. And the price of maintaining the delusion is blood on the pavement.

And so, on a buckled, broken bicycle on the Hudson River Greenway, the wheel comes full circle. America and every other major western nation thought the appropriate response to 9/11 was to show how nice we are by dramatically increasing the rate of mass Muslim immigration. Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov was among the many beneficiaries of the west's suicide by virtue-signaling. "Sayfullo" is a Central Asian rendering of "Saifallah" - or "Sword of Allah". Hmm, what a fascinating name! Do you think whichever brain-dead bureaucrat who gave Sword of Allah's online Green Card application the once-over (assuming anyone did) so much as gave the name a second glance? And so, because we did not take an act of war seriously in 2001, we are relentlessly harassed and diminished by unending micro-jihad - in Copenhagen, in Toulouse, in San Bernadino, in Calgary, Barcelona, Parsons Green ...and now on a bike path 300 feet from where we came in sixteen years ago.
https://www.steynonline.com/8229/jihad-on-the-bike-path

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 4:49pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  So, Mark Steyn thinks that following the black letter of the law over dual citizenships in Parliament is "bone-headed", does he?   I wonder when a foreign born citizen of the USA can become President?  Mmmm?   So bloody typical of the right-wing Islamophobes - when a decision is against what they believe, they insult the jurists who made it.  When its in their direction, they compliment them.  Tsk, tsk.  Don't know why they bother, I really don't.   They claim to be "protecting Western citilisation" yet at the same time they undermine it at every turn.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 7:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 4:49pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  So, Mark Steyn thinks that following the black letter of the law over dual citizenships in Parliament is "bone-headed", does he?   I wonder when a foreign born citizen of the USA can become President?  Mmmm?   So bloody typical of the right-wing Islamophobes - when a decision is against what they believe, they insult the jurists who made it.  When its in their direction, they compliment them.  Tsk, tsk.  Don't know why they bother, I really don't.   They claim to be "protecting Western citilisation" yet at the same time they undermine it at every turn.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thank you thicko, you can always be relied on to misunderstand even the simplest things.

Being born in a place is pretty straightforward and obvious, Bwwwwian.

Citizenship laws of every other country that may apply to people born IN Australia is not so.

Bwian, you are soooo stupid, it's funny!!!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Woll those eyes, mong, show us just how idiotic you are (like we don't know).

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 9:11pm

Frank wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 7:33pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 4:49pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Thank you thicko, you can always be relied on to misunderstand even the simplest things.

Being born in a place is pretty straightforward and obvious, Bwwwwian.

Citizenship laws of every other country that may apply to people born IN Australia is not so.

Bwian, you are soooo stupid, it's funny!!!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Woll those eyes, mong, show us just how idiotic you are (like we don't know).

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  The laws of Australia AND the laws of other nations govern whether an individual has inherited dual citizenship from another country.  That is what came out of the Citizenship Seven case.   Australian law does not cover what occurs overseas in other jurisdictions.  It is the duty of someone standing for election that they comply with ALL aspects of our Constitution.   Section 44 covers citizenship - you cannot sit in Parliament if you are a dual citizen.  QED.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 6:50am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  The only enrichment LW Progs and Multicultists like bwian have offered over the years is to restaurant menus.
Right bwian.
Our society is worse off due to Multiculti that it was before Fraser brought it in.  Fraser...  just another Wet like Turnbull.
lets bring in criminal Muslims from Lebanon.  Lets support the creation of ME crime. Gangs, drugs, violence.  Let's import the seeds of home grown Islamic terrorism, cultural apartheid.  Lets keep changing Multiculti but never get it right.  let's not allow the Australian people a say on this.  let's ridicule and slander and libel those as racists who disagree with the policy.

Oh yeah bwian...  enrichment... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 11:03pm

Grendel wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 6:50am:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  The only enrichment LW Progs and Multicultists like bwian have offered over the years is to restaurant menus.
Right bwian.
Our society is worse off due to Multiculti that it was before Fraser brought it in.  Fraser...  just another Wet like Turnbull.
lets bring in criminal Muslims from Lebanon.  Lets support the creation of ME crime. Gangs, drugs, violence.  Let's import the seeds of home grown Islamic terrorism, cultural apartheid.  Lets keep changing Multiculti but never get it right.  let's not allow the Australian people a say on this.  let's ridicule and slander and libel those as racists who disagree with the policy.

Oh yeah bwian...  enrichment... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I agree.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Send Topic Print