Another Dual Citizen? (Read 7642 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Another Dual Citizen?
Reply #45 - Oct 28th, 2017 at 6:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 28th, 2017 at 5:24pm:
The_Barnacle wrote on Oct 28th, 2017 at 11:45am:
It's interesting that the 2 Greens senators resigned from the senate when they discovered that they had citizenship issues.

On the other hand Malcolm Roberts just lied about his citizenship issues.

It's easy to see who has more integrity

Surely you can't mean that Malcolm Roberts lied to us, the Australian people?   I am shocked! Shocked, I tell you.  He is afterall, Pauline's backbone...   Roll Eyes

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk, tsk.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Oct 28th, 2017 at 6:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2017 at 3:48pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk, tsk.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Oct 28th, 2017 at 6:57pm

It's ok for the Australian Flag to have a British/OZ 'dual' existence.
It's ok for Celebrities to call themselves 'Aussie' - when they are born/nationalised overseas.
It's ok for Celebrities to call themselves 'Aussie' - when they mostly exist overseas for their fame and fortune.

So to call Barnaby Joyce and Co as 'illegal' - is an absolute joke!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Oct 28th, 2017 at 9:34pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 28th, 2017 at 6:57pm:
It's ok for Celebrities to call themselves 'Aussie' - when they are born/nationalised overseas.
It's ok for Celebrities to call themselves 'Aussie' - when they mostly exist overseas for their fame and fortune.

The High Court has stated, the Constitution stands.  You cannot be a dual citizen and sit in Parliament.  The only joke here is yourself.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #49 - Oct 29th, 2017 at 9:49am

The Australian
7:43PM August 2, 2017

Quote:
One Nation leader Pauline Hanson says there is “no evidence” her Queensland colleague Malcolm Roberts was ever British, even though he says the UK government registered renunciation of his citizenship last December.

Senator Roberts has been receiving advice from a QC since Friday and will present documents to the Senate next week that his party claims will clear him of any doubt over his citizenship status.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/pauline-hanson-says-no-evidence...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Oct 29th, 2017 at 7:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 28th, 2017 at 9:34pm:

The High Court has stated, the Constitution stands.  You cannot be a dual citizen and sit in Parliament.  The only joke here is yourself.    Roll Eyes

The F%#* the Australian Flag off for having both Domestic & International 'expression' and 'representation'
...still a joke!!! Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 5:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 28th, 2017 at 9:34pm:

Move along folks, move along.  Nothing interesting here, just Bwian's tired old Islamophilia.  Tsk, tsk.  you really should seek help, Bwian.  I am worried about someone loving other people so much whom he's never met.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 5:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 28th, 2017 at 5:24pm:
The_Barnacle wrote on Oct 28th, 2017 at 11:45am:
It's interesting that the 2 Greens senators resigned from the senate when they discovered that they had citizenship issues.

On the other hand Malcolm Roberts just lied about his citizenship issues.

It's easy to see who has more integrity

Surely you can't mean that Malcolm Roberts lied to us, the Australian people?   I am shocked! Shocked, I tell you.  He is afterall, Pauline's backbone...   Roll Eyes

Move along folks, move along.  Nothing interesting here, just Bwian's tired old PHONophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  you really should seek help, Bwian.  I am worried about someone hating other people so much whom he's never met.    Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2017 at 2:51pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 7:56pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Always second best, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  Just try harder, OK?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 2:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 30th, 2017 at 7:56pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Always second best, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  Just try harder, OK?   Roll Eyes

P!ssing on you, laughing, Bwian. "Second best" - you are actually proud of your swivel eyed tut-tutting, aren't you, bewildered little mail-order doktor.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 4:36pm

Frank wrote on Oct 31st, 2017 at 2:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 30th, 2017 at 7:56pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

P!ssing on you, laughing, Bwian. "Second best" - you are actually proud of your swivel eyed tut-tutting, aren't you, bewildered little mail-order doktor.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still always second best, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  Just try harder, OK?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 4:53pm

Still obsessing after all these years eh bwian, still jealous Pauline achieved something you haven't?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still always second best, hey, Bwian?  Tsk, tsk.  Just try harder, OK?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #57 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 4:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 31st, 2017 at 4:36pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still always second best,

Is this known as Ad hominem  Brian?

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #58 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 5:27pm

Justsayno wrote on Oct 31st, 2017 at 4:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 31st, 2017 at 4:36pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still always second best,

Is this known as Ad hominem  Brian?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Why, yes, it is, JSN.  Just as your continued failed attacks on me about my degrees is as well.  Funny that, hey?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 5:33pm

The conspiracy going around is that Johnny Depp is using his Media clout to make sure Barnaby Joyce is 'kicked out'.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print