Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Bad luck Canavan - Pack your tools and go ! (Read 1184 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bad luck Canavan - Pack your tools and go !
Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:08pm

Play by the laws of the land just like the two greens senators had to instead of wasting tax payers money on high court time ! The sheer arrogance of some of these liberal pollis is just astonishing !

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Bad luck Canavan - Pack your tools and go !
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:13pm

I was prepared to give him the benefit of he doubt because Italy has citizenship for decendents of italian, so he may not have even been aware of it.

But when he tried to say his mum signed him up when he was 25yrs old? what a load of rubbish.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:21pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:13pm:
I was prepared to give him the benefit of he doubt because Italy has citizenship for decendents of italian, so he may not have even been aware of it.

But when he tried to say his mum signed him up when he was 25yrs old? what a load of rubbish.

So how come you know about it then ? Sounds like it is common knowledge as long as no one else delves too deeply Wink The greens candidates probably didn't know either but they did the right thing and resigned !

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:27pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:21pm:

So how come you know about it then ? Sounds like it is common knowledge as long as no one else delves too deeply Wink The greens candidates probably didn't know either but they did the right thing and resigned !

I only found out about it last week. I was shocked to learn that I'm an Italian citizen. I was born and have always lived here. I always knew it was an option available to me, but i didn't know it happened automatically. I thought I had to apply for it.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:45pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:27pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:21pm:

I only found out about it last week. I was shocked to learn that I'm an Italian citizen. I was born and have always lived here. I always knew it was an option available to me, but i didn't know it happened automatically. I thought I had to apply for it.

Sorry for my confusion John........so, Canavan automatically would have been an Italian citizen by descent?????  In view of Mrs Canavan's supposed application on his behalf (which would thus seem redundant), I'm struggling to get the picture.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:48pm

Alinta wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:45pm:
Sorry for my confusion John........so, Canavan automatically would have been an Italian citizen by descent????? 

As I understand it, as long as one of his parents was an Italian citizen at the time of birth, then yes. He is a citizen by descent. If his dad was a citizen when he was born, his mother wouldn't need to apply for citizenship, it would be granted to him automatically (with or without his knowledge).

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Francis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:51pm

Why aren't their credentials checked BEFORE they are allowed into Parliament ?????

Its looks stupid, it costs the taxpayer millions in by elections and its obviously open to abuse.

Our government needs to check people before they are allowed in office....everyone else must be properly identified but our politicians!   

How do these people get passports or are they fake as well?

No tenemos miedo!

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #7 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:54pm

“It shows incredible sloppiness on their (Greens) part,” Malcolm Turnbull said.
“You've got to address that section 44 question, you've got to tick the box and confirm that you're not a citizen of another country. So, it is ... it's extraordinary negligence.”

Beautiful , just beautiful  Smiley

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #8 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:57pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:08pm:
Play by the laws of the land just like the two greens senators had to instead of wasting tax payers money on high court time ! The sheer arrogance of some of these liberal pollis is just astonishing !

X2

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 10:18pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #10 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 10:28pm

It's just one disaster after another rtards  Tongue

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 10:39pm

Francis wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
Why aren't their credentials checked BEFORE they are allowed into Parliament ?????

Its looks stupid, it costs the taxpayer millions in by elections and its obviously open to abuse.

Our government needs to check people before they are allowed in office....everyone else must be properly identified but our politicians!   

How do these people get passports or are they fake as well?

What's to say they did know all along and playing the dumb act and hoping that no one else looked to hard Wink

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 7:06am

We should consider ourselves lucky. In the United States, anyone not born in the US is automatically ineligible to be President.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 7:19am

Armchair_Politician wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 7:06am:
We should consider ourselves lucky. In the United States, anyone not born in the US is automatically ineligible to be President.

The President must be "a natural born citizen", which means a citizen from birth, either born in America or born outside of America to an American parent.

Now, let's wait for the sois-disant US constitutional experts...

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 9:21am

The despairing Lefties are fighting over scraps as Cavo stays and Mal's connexions in the High Court will make it all blow over.

Just like Juliar Gillard did by putting her Lefty Plants in the High Court. Corruption PLUS!!!!

In any case it is only the Senate and so the Libs can simply select someone else to replace him as has been done before during the six sick years of Labor waste and disgrace.

another fizzer just like the penalty rates fiasco.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print