Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
No sir, 14 chooks per m2 is not free range (Read 1265 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: No sir, 14 chooks per m2 is not free range
Reply #15 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 8:08pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 3:30pm:
I had three chooks. They ranged through my large backyard. Beyootifool eggs, still dream of them. Never raised hens for meat—thought of all the plucking to be done, no thanks.

Don't pluck them then, skin them and use the meat.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #16 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 9:45pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 8:08pm:
I had three chooks. They ranged through my large backyard. Beyootifool eggs, still dream of them. Never raised hens for meat—thought of all the plucking to be done, no thanks.

He will keep that in mind for next time- Demi ( his dog) chewed into the little wing dings- even the gizzards- cant trust those horrible creatures that aren't cats you know

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #17 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 9:50pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 9:45pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 8:08pm:

He will keep that in mind for next time- Demi ( his dog) chewed into the little wing dings- even the gizzards- cant trust those horrible creatures that aren't cats you know

I'm not a Muslim or a Jew, if they weren't too badly damaged they would have at least made chicken soup.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 10:23pm

I used to work in the Poultry Industry,
even as a Chicken Sexer for a short period before I was replaced for 'cheaper Asian Labour' brought in under the cover of 'Back-Packer Visas' (6 month rotation of workers from South Korea) - not that they actually stayed in Back Packer Hostels.  Roll Eyes

The problem with 'MASS PRODUCTION' poultry is that you really buy very poor quality produce. The only justification for 'mass production' is to feed over-populated nations.

Besides the poor conditions of the chickens, grain fed, dismal lighting, cramped conditions, etc.
The eggs themselves are 'fumigated' in Hatcheries with at least x5 bombardments of FORMALDEHYDE !!!

A large number of those eggs that hatch are genetically stuffed both physically and mentally - legs coming out of abdomens, eyes rolling around furiously, etc.

They also used to 'macerate' the unwanted chickens - live.
Now though, most places just 'gas' the chickens to 'forever-sleep'. Which is far better unless you are 'jewish'.

I even tried a 'Supermarket' pre-cooked cheap chicken last night and it went through me faster than a curry or chilli dish.

There was an American Company, that owns 90% of the Global Market, that came to Australia to finish the job and own 100% of the Global Market of 'Mass Production Poultry'.
They had already bought 'Inghams' - but with good warning  Wink, the other Australian Companies and Independents put up a good fight and pushed those American plans back a fair bit.

American's go about business via 'Destroy the Competition' rather than compete fairly. Take a hint from the America's Cup.  Tongue
Lucky Australia didn't sell 'Grain Corp'  or it would have been 'Grain Dead' in 3 years  Cry

I could say a lot more - but I gotta watch myself a bit here.
Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #19 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 10:30pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 10:23pm:
even as a Chicken Sexer for a short period before I was replaced for 'cheaper Asian Labour' brought in under the cover of 'Back-Packer Visas' (6 month rotation of workers from South Korea) - not that they actually stayed in Back Packer Hostels.  Roll Eyes

The problem with 'MASS PRODUCTION' poultry is that you really buy very poor quality produce. The only justification for 'mass production' is to feed over-populated nations.

Besides the poor conditions of the chickens, grain fed, dismal lighting, cramped conditions, etc.
The eggs themselves are 'fumigated' in Hatcheries with at least x5 bombardments of FORMALDEHYDE !!!

A large number of those eggs that hatch are genetically stuffed both physically and mentally - legs coming out of abdomens, eyes rolling around furiously, etc.

Now though, most places just 'gas' the chickens to 'forever-sleep'. Which is far better unless you are 'jewish'.

I even tried a 'Supermarket' pre-cooked cheap chicken last night and it went through me faster than a curry or chilli dish.

There was an American Company, that owns 90% of the Global Market, that came to Australia to finish the job and own 100% of the Global Market of 'Mass Production Poultry'.
They had already bought 'Inghams' - but with good warning  Wink, the other Australian Companies and Independents put up a good fight and pushed those American plans back a fair bit.

American's go about business via 'Destroy the Competition' rather than compete fairly. Take a hint from the America's Cup.  Tongue
Lucky Australia didn't sell 'Grain Corp'  or it would have been 'Grain Dead' in 3 years  Cry

Wink

Du bist eine huhner ficker? Shocked

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 10:46pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 10:30pm:
Jasin wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 10:23pm:

Wink

Considering I just told my German employer where to go today and am unemployed again.
I have no idea what that says.  Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 10:54pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 10:46pm:

Considering I just told my German employer where to go today and am unemployed again.

I won't translate it for you, google will but it relates to your job as a chicken sexer. Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #22 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:00pm

Is it true the male chicks are ground up,  dried and turned into  chicken salt?

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #23 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:04pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:00pm:

You want chicken salt? Suck this, points at something, it's foul and salty! Grin

Seriously though, they are ground up alive. No idea how quick it is but probably faster than having your body parts amputated for sale while you are still alive as happens in Asia.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:06pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:00pm:

Grin
No. But the Chinese Restaurants in Melbourne sell baby chickens as Quail  Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:07pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 10:54pm:

I won't translate it for you, google will but it relates to your job as a chicken sexer. Grin

You're an incubadoras ****er!

Grin
It can make you $1000 a day  Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #26 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:08pm

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #27 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:11pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:07pm:

Grin

Don't you be talking about my wife like that!
If you have a wife that needs a bit of sexing, I'll do it half price, mates rates.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:28pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:11pm:

Grin

If you have a wife that needs a bit of sexing, I'll do it half price, mates rates.

Mate's Rate is always just 10%.
That's like 10mm of fun you'll be getting.  Grin
Alas, no I don't have a 'wife'.
She's still in the Prison wondering where I got to.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #29 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:31pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:28pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:11pm:

Grin

Mate's Rate is always just 10%.
That's like 10mm of fun you'll be getting.  Grin
Alas, no I don't have a 'wife'.
She's still in the Prison wondering where I got to.

I don't do anal but I Greg might know someone. Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print