Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Religious Equlaity Mk II (Read 693 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Religious Equlaity Mk II
Jul 24th, 2017 at 8:37pm

I started this here because I can't comment in ffeedback. FD was asked why he has an Islam forum, and an extremist forum to push his anti muslim agenda, but not an equivent forum to document the transgressions of chritstianty. This was FD's reply

The spirituality board is basically the Christianity board, except that sprint isn't so much into institutionalised religion.
Not all religions are equal.

Of course they're not all equal FD. Some you can say whatever you like about, others and criticism is banned. Tell me FD, what do you think Sprint would do with any post that was critical of Christianity?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Religious Equlaity Mk II
Reply #1 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 8:51pm

It'll be nuked.  Pro Christian stuff only there.

There must ONLY be:

Quote:
.........supportive, creative, contributory posts.

Relationships is not a tight fit...but.....if that new Member Moriarty wants, he can have open slather there.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:16am

Hang 'em and hang' em high and hang 'em all!

We need a new prophet....

".. and lo, the prophet Grapplerdamus came out of the wildnerness, and beheld a nation pale from being bled nigh unto death.... and all of Hell followed after him......."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 6:43am

i see indonesia is allowing the construction of "muslim only gated neighbourhoods".

would an indonesian moving to OZ be happy to be excluded from a christian only gated neighbourhood?? Wink Wink

IP Logged

Swagman
Gold Member

Beware of cheap imitations......

Illawarra NSW
Reply #4 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:51pm

.everyone should have the right to practice their own brand of religion as long as it doesn't

• impinge upon the rights of other individuals (including others individual members of that religion)

• break any laws

• try to indoctrinate others

• intimidate individuals / Govt with bully tactics

• extort individuals

• damage public or private property

• ...that goes equally for politically based religions such as trade unionism, the climate church, the occupy movement, Getup, etc etc etc

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:54pm

Name one which does not:

Quote:
try to indoctrinate others

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #6 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:57pm

Swagman wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:51pm:
.everyone should have the right to practice their own brand of religion as long as it doesn't

• impinge upon the rights of other individuals (including others individual members of that religion)

• break any laws

• try to indoctrinate others

• intimidate individuals / Govt with bully tactics

• extort individuals

• damage public or private property

• ...that goes equally for politically based religions such as trade unionism, the climate church, the occupy movement, Getup, etc etc etc

Gotta disagree Swaggy

No-one especially not religion should have any rights when the rest of us have none.

I would like to see sect 116 deleted immediately from our constitution and make everyone equal, and not one group with special right and the rest of us have fkk all.

If we live on hand out of privileges and obligations so should the religious idiots.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #7 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:01pm

So post in any of the other subforums.

Problem solved...but it never was a problem, was it?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:17pm

... wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:01pm:

way to miss the point

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Swagman
Gold Member

Beware of cheap imitations......

Illawarra NSW
Reply #9 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:19pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:57pm:
Gotta disagree Swaggy

No-one especially not religion should have any rights when the rest of us have none.

I would like to see sect 116 deleted immediately from our constitution and make everyone equal, and not one group with special right and the rest of us have fkk all.

If we live on hand out of privileges and obligations so should the religious idiots.

You missed my point.  I'm not suggesting religious idiots should have any more rights than anyone else?

A religion is really just an association.  Right to associate is (should be) an inalienable one, as long as that association doesn't (see 7 points above  Cheesy

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #10 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:22pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:17pm:

way to miss the point

There is no point, just preening.

You could ask to have a christianity subforum that you moderate, but that would defeat the purpose, which is to preen without having to do anything.

Regardless you can still post whatever you like about christianity in any one of the many existing subforums.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:27pm

... wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:22pm:

you might not agree with the point being raised, but that doesn't make it any less of a point.

You could ask to have a christianity subforum that you moderate, but that would defeat the purpose, which is to preen without having to do anything.

I didn't raise the topic. Someone else did. All I did was show FD his mistake

Regardless you can still post whatever you like about christianity in any one of the many existing subforums.

again, you're missing the point. You can (and many do) post their anti islam crap on any forum too, and still they get two forums dedicated to it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:35pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:17pm:

way to miss the point

No doubt about you Mr Pipes, you do go off half cocked quite a lot.

Read:

Quote:
There is a Sub-forum for Islam, and one for racists rants against Islam (not judging, haters gonna hate), and one for Atheism, but I cannot for the live of me find one in which we can document the appalling transgressions of Christianity and its adherents?

I am enjoying/learning a lot from Freedivers expose of Islam, but for the sake of even-handedness we need to expose ALL religions.

Could a sub-forum(s) dedicated to exposing the hypocrisy of ALL religions be created please.

Thank you. And may whichever invisible-friend-association you currently pay money into bless you.

You'll find that in Feedback which is where this Thread had its genesis, because many cannot post in Feedback.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #13 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:41pm

There already is one for all religions. 

I wouldnt ecpect a noob with only a handful of posts to be quite so forward in their requests.

Which one of you drama queens is moriarty?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #14 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:42pm

Swagman wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 2:19pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:57pm:
Gotta disagree Swaggy

You missed my point.  I'm not suggesting religious idiots should have any more rights than anyone else?

A religion is really just an association.  Right to associate is (should be) an inalienable one, as long as that association doesn't (see 7 points above  Cheesy

Well they do have rights over and above everyone else.

Do you agree they should have more rights than non-religious people or not?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print