Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: KISS
Reply #15 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:14pm

mothra wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:11pm:
Gordon wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:09pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:06pm:
A man dressed as Gene Simmons performed oral sex on you? And that's how you remember it?

What shade was your vagina?

No that was a question for you.

Looks like your puritanical catholic school upbringing has left your somewhat wanting in life experiences.

God I'm glad I was raised an atheist with none of the crippling sexual hangups of people like you.

Oh. You went that way.

I thought you might call me a slut.

Rightio, frigid i am.

Actually check my last reply. Catholic school girls had reps Wink

But seriously Moths, if a guy in a Gene Simmons costume ate your box at a fancy dress party, wouldn't you remember it?

I can't remember every woman I've snogged at a party but I damn well remember snogging Princes Leah while dressed as a Storm Trooper.

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:18pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:14pm:
A man dressed as Gene Simmons performed oral sex on you? And that's how you remember it?

Looks like your puritanical catholic school upbringing has left your somewhat wanting in life experiences.

God I'm glad I was raised an atheist with none of the crippling sexual hangups of people like you.

Oh. You went that way.

Rightio, frigid i am.

But seriously Moths, if a guy in a Gene Simmons costume ate your box at a fancy dress party, wouldn't you remember it?

I can't remember every woman I've snogged at a party but I damn well remember snogging Princes Leah while dressed as a Storm Trooper.

Gordy, this is about you and your need to incorporate the deflowering of a rainbow woman into pretty much every anecdote you relay.

Often in Vietnam. While watching an animal be killed horribly.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #17 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:22pm

mothra wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:18pm:
Gordon wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:14pm:

Oh. You went that way.

Rightio, frigid i am.

Gordy, this is about you and your need to incorporate the deflowering of a rainbow woman into pretty much every anecdote you relay.

Often in Vietnam. While watching an animal be killed horribly.

Actually it's just a silly story and you don't find it funny because you have a big stiff Catholic stick up your arse. God it's good to be an atheist.

Ad yea I doubt I deflowered this one.
She said, show me your tongue, Gene. I poked it out as far as I could. She said, not as long as the real Gene, but I can work with it.

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:24pm

Yes. Another one.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #19 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:26pm

mothra wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:24pm:
Yes. Another one.

Come on Moths, get the stick out of your arse. Shake off your rigid puritanical upbringing. God I'm glad I went to a Steiner school.

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:32pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
Yes. Another one.

Come on Moths, get the stick out of your arse. Shake off your rigid puritanical upbringing. God I'm glad I went to a Steiner school.

Do try to concentrate, Gordy.

Most adults i know don't have an anecdote for doing a rainbow woman for every other conversation.

Most of us have had so much sex, it kind of all blurs into one yummy memory ... with more meaningful trysts being remembered more vividly than drunken encounters at parties. You seem to have a remarkable memory for what you did to what rainbow woman's parts, where you were, and even what you were wearing? Alot?

I am concerned about your constant need to recount these stories of the parts of rainbow women. I can only see motives to do so reflecting rather badly on you.

But keep calling me frigid if you like.

Or maybe you want to move onto slut now?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:40pm

mothra wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:32pm:
Gordon wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
Yes. Another one.

Do try to concentrate, Gordy.

Most adults i know don't have an anecdote for doing a rainbow woman for every other conversation.

Most of us have had so much sex, it kind of all blurs into one yummy memory ... with more meaningful trysts being remembered more vividly than drunken encounters at parties. You seem to have a remarkable memory for what you did to what rainbow woman's parts, where you were, and even what you were wearing? Alot?

I am concerned about your constant need to recount these stories of the parts of rainbow women. I can only see motives to do so reflecting rather badly on you.

But keep calling me frigid if you like.

Or maybe you want to move onto slut now?

As I said, Moths, just the ones that stand out for some reason.
They're the only two fancy dress memories I have.

Now tell me, if you'd had your box munched at a fancy dress party by someone dressed as a rock star who's well known for an extra long tongue, would that kinda stand out for you?

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:47pm

It's just that you seem to remember so very much detail? And the women are just always tinted. It's like you're trying to convince somebody of something/s.

In any case, i suggest you evolve both your way of speaking to and about women before your daughter gets much older.

Just a friendly warning.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #23 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:51pm

mothra wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 5:47pm:
It's just that you seem to remember so very much detail? And the women are just always tinted. It's like you're trying to convince somebody of something/s.

In any case, i suggest you evolve both your way of speaking to and about women before your daughter gets much older.

Just a friendly warning.

Where did I say she was tinted?

Once again, if you had an 'on topic' encounter with someone at a fancy dress party, wouldn't that stand out in your mind?

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print