Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mark Latham and Dick Smith talking sense. (Read 814 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Mark Latham and Dick Smith talking sense.
Jul 23rd, 2017 at 12:50pm

Since Latham realised that Leftwing politics means a slow death for Australia, he's been trumpeting Rightwing views ever since.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mark Latham and Dick Smith talking sense.
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 2:57pm

Well "sense" will be lost on the Welfare Dependent Lefties.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 3:05pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 12:50pm:

Since Latham realised that Leftwing politics means a slow death for Australia, he's been trumpeting Rightwing views ever since.

Sounds like a sore loser farquit to me,! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 3:51pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 3:05pm:

X2

IP Logged

thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #4 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 4:51pm

juliar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 2:57pm:
Well "sense" will be lost on the Welfare Dependent Lefties.

I don't believe the ability to make sense, or not make sense, is dependent on your political ideology, or affluence.
Making sense should always mean what is reasonable, what is rational, the commitment to an open mind and the absence of agenda, to decide on the merits as they are.
As your comment is merely abuse, perhaps you mean to say you are left wing bludger too!
BTW, Lathan is as concerned about genuinely advancing or sharing your interests as you are about questioning his motives. So, not really, and not likely.

thecuriousmail.wordpress.com
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:35pm

Having viewed it from end to end, I would have to say that I agree with each and every issue raised and have discussed them in the same vein for many years both here and elsewhere.

I would say that the views expressed are neither 'left' nor 'right', but are, rather, mainstream, and it is clear that there is an underlying 'revolutionary' pathway going on, which is not going to be for the best benefit of mainstream Australians of all kinds.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:04pm

macman wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 3:51pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 3:05pm:

X2

Where he's not making sense - let us know.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:17pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:35pm:
Having viewed it from end to end, I would have to say that I agree with each and every issue raised and have discussed them in the same vein for many years both here and elsewhere.

I would say that the views expressed are neither 'left' nor 'right', but are, rather, mainstream, and it is clear that there is an underlying 'revolutionary' pathway going on, which is not going to be for the best benefit of mainstream Australians of all kinds.

The question pertaining to population growth and what limit should be set is FAR more important than the insane idiocy of the government intending to spend 64 million dollars on a non-binding plebiscite to ask the general public if we are okay with buggery being sanctified by marriage.

Grin Grin Grin

The insane priorities of our appalling political leadership is almost beyond belief. We really are plodding our way through a time in history when people of the future will look back on these times and refer to it as an age of lunacy.

The Left wants more Third World migrants because the vast majority of them vote 'Labor', and the Right wants more migrants to enrich the banks and buy houses.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #8 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 10:03pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:17pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:35pm:

The question pertaining to population growth and what limit should be set is FAR more important than the insane idiocy of the government intending to spend 64 million dollars on a non-binding plebiscite to ask the general public if we are okay with buggery being sanctified by marriage.

Grin Grin Grin

The insane priorities of our appalling political leadership is almost beyond belief. We really are plodding our way through a time in history when people of the future will look back on these times and refer to it as an age of lunacy.

The Left wants more Third World migrants because the vast majority of them vote 'Labor', and the Right wants more migrants to enrich the banks and buy houses.

Dick Smith has been reading my mind. I've been on about this for ages.

IBI

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 7:53am

Gordon wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 10:03pm:
Dick Smith has been reading my mind. I've been on about this for ages.

He's the first public figure I've ever heard to openly dispel the much-loved myth that constant population growth is vital to maintaining a healthy economy.

As he so rightly says in the interview with Mark Latham ~ America's population is WAY too high for it to be supported comfortably by its own industries and natural resources, and hence millions languish in Big City ghettoes and the nation's jails as warehoused and redundant to purposes.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 9:13am

The CurioSnail manages to make typical Lefty non sense.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print