Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
FBI Hands Over 7,000 NEW Documents from Weiner (Read 1518 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: FBI Hands Over 7,000 NEW Documents from Weiner
Reply #15 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 12:57pm

Richdude wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 11:30pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 1:40pm:
Richdude wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 1:59am:
Fuzzball wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:50pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:44am:
And in the meantime, Trump and his cohorts are being investigated for treason and other assorted crimes...

who cares about your crap in light of that?

And WTF cares about the 'crap' you post about your obvious obsession with American politics, you clown.

Australia's MSM is in lockstep with the American news media.

Occasionally the truth does breakout online. This is where shills like weak end come into play. By limiting and attempting to debunk online stories damaging factual information getting to the people. However the MSM lies are becoming more and more apparent. Witness the desperate rantings from these paid shills.
Wink Wink Wink

What garbage is this? Australian media barely mentions trump and his endless daily serious scandals and crimes.

Well where does weak end get his lies from or does he just invent them?

I live in the real world while you just get your troll message from Russia.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #16 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:03pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 12:57pm:
And in the meantime, Trump and his cohorts are being investigated for treason and other assorted crimes...

And WTF cares about the 'crap' you post about your obvious obsession with American politics, you clown.

Occasionally the truth does breakout online. This is where shills like weak end come into play. By limiting and attempting to debunk online stories damaging factual information getting to the people. However the MSM lies are becoming more and more apparent. Witness the desperate rantings from these paid shills.
Wink Wink Wink

What garbage is this? Australian media barely mentions trump and his endless daily serious scandals and crimes.

You live in a strange World that you think is real, any other is a personal threat.

Every prediction of weak ends has always been wrong.

EG. Trump should back out of the election he will never be pres. The polls show him to be 20 points behind. He will be impeached in the first few months ......... Then there is the insane Russian conspiracy theory. And on and on ..............

Do you still believe conspiracy theorists are certifiable?

So does this weak end live in the real World? If you can't see what is happening in the present how can you make future predictions?

My guess is that he cannot empathize with others - lacks understanding. A type of personality disorder usually associated with a sociopath.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 11:55am

Richdude wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:03pm:

Wink Wink Wink

You live in a strange World that you think is real, any other is a personal threat.

EG. Trump should back out of the election he will never be pres. The polls show him to be 20 points behind. He will be impeached in the first few months ......... Then there is the insane Russian conspiracy theory. And on and on ..............

So does this weak end live in the real World? If you can't see what is happening in the present how can you make future predictions?

My guess is that he cannot empathize with others - lacks understanding. A type of personality disorder usually associated with a sociopath.

your world is a fantasy one.

Are you even aware that at least some level of collusion has already been proven?

Are you even aware that articles of impeachment are in fact before the House?

No, didnt think so.

idiot

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #18 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 11:59am

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 11:55am:

Wink Wink Wink

Are you even aware that at least some level of collusion has already been proven?

No, didnt think so.

idiot

weakenders posts are starting to look alot like my posts ..

when did this start ?

why is he copying one such as I am ?

is this an admission of inferiority at losing all debates against one such as I am ?

all abuses are forgiven so be at peace

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #19 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:08am

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 11:55am:

Wink Wink Wink

No, didnt think so.

idiot

You did not address all your failed past predictions. No excuses? Like I was delirious, drunk or drugs. So why do you make so many errors/lies?

As far as the articles of impeachment goes - the cleaner will throw them out when he does his rounds.

Get used to Trump - he is going to be a GREAT pres. The Dims are finished/jailed for many years and you will be out of a job Lord Haw Haw!  Grin Grin Grin

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #20 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:18am

I doubt that any "collusion" exists - its already been a year of investigation and nothing. You can call a dog a cat and repeat it infinitely times but still remains a dog. Woof!

People want Trump to get on with his job and mandate.

Time to get tough Trump. Start with Hillary then Podesta, pedophiles and the rest of the swamp. If Sessions won't comply - sack him.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 7:20am

Richdude wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:18am:
I doubt that any "collusion" exists - its already been a year of investigation and nothing. You can call a dog a cat and repeat it infinitely times but still remains a dog. Woof!

Time to get tough Trump. Start with Hillary then Podesta, pedophiles and the rest of the swamp. If Sessions won't comply - sack him.

Word on the street is that Trump is already looking for a replacement for sessions....

The amount of duds sitting in the US government is astounding.... why do they keep voting in these geriatric and insane mental cases which exist on both sides of the fence???

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #22 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 7:53am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 7:20am:

Word on the street is that Trump is already looking for a replacement for sessions....

The amount of duds sitting in the US government is astounding.... why do they keep voting in these geriatric and insane mental cases which exist on both sides of the fence???

Because their clever politicians and not competent at running a country. People vote for smooth talking vacuum cleaner salesmen. They buy the shopfront window not the goods inside.

Being incompetent they need need people in key positions to sell themselves to the public. In return these people get favors. And so it goes.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 9:42am

love the denial...  COLLUSION has been demonstrated already as a fact and now, it is only a matter of how much and when.

idiot

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #24 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:43pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 7:20am:

Sessions for some unknown reason has refused to indite Hillary, Lynch, Podesta and others. Perhaps he is afraid that he will end up as another of Hillary's victims.

Justice demands that she should be charged. Is she above the law?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print