Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trump Is Officially Batshit Insane (Read 657 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Trump Is Officially Batshit Insane
Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:45am

Anyone here read that (failing) New York Times interview he did with Maggie Haberman?

Grump Trumpy: Sessions should have never recused himself, and if he was going to recuse himself, he should have told me before he took the job, and I would have picked somebody else.

Maggie Haberman: He gave you no heads up at all, in any sense?

Grumpy Trumpy: Zero. So Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself. I then have — which, frankly, I think is very unfair to the president. How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, “Thanks, Jeff, but I can’t, you know, I’m not going to take you.” It’s extremely unfair, and that’s a mild word, to the president. So he recuses himself. I then end up with a second man, who’s a deputy. So Jeff Sessions, Jeff Sessions gave some bad answers.

Maggie Haberman: You mean at the hearing?

Grumpy Trumpy: Yeah, he gave some answers that were simple questions and should have been simple answers, but they weren’t. He then becomes attorney general, and he then announces he’s going to recuse himself. Why wouldn’t he have told me that before?

Later in the interview...

Grumpy Trumpy:...nothing was changed other than Richard Nixon came along. And when Nixon came along [inaudible] was pretty brutal, and out of courtesy, the F.B.I. started reporting to the Department of Justice. But there was nothing official, there was nothing from Congress. There was nothing — anything. But the F.B.I. person really reports directly to the president of the United States, which is interesting. You know, which is interesting. And I think we’re going to have a great new F.B.I. director.

Maggie Haberman: Chris Wray.

Grumpy Trumpy: He’s highly thought of by everybody. I think I did the country a great service with respect to Comey.

What an f- ing idiot to the core. The FBI Director reports directly to the Attorney General for it unethical and a conflict of interest for any President to intervene in any pending investigation, particularly one which concerns his own family.

Trump's days are numbered. Seriously, this poo cannot go on much longer if not for America then the safety of the world.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Trump Is Officially Batshit Insane
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:54am

Go Grumpy Trumpy.
It's a dirty job putting the North American Media in its place because it still thinks it's in Europe.
But someone has got to do it before the Blonde Aryan (real) White Male (like Lawrence of Arabia) makes his appearance.  Wink

dain_007.jpg (8 KB | 23 )
dain_007.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 1:02am

Your country of USA is a mess,
thanks to decades of Media fabricated Politicians
and it desperately tries to blame a guy like Trump
for it all.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #3 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 1:05am

If you say so, idiot.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:49am

Trumps biggest enemy is his own mouth. He didnt tell his lawyers he was being interviewed nor most of his staff. He just did it.  Everytime he opens his mouth he makes matters worse for himself.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:41am

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:49am:
Trumps biggest enemy is his own mouth. He didnt tell his lawyers he was being interviewed nor most of his staff. He just did it.  Everytime he opens his mouth he makes matters worse for himself.

He's designed to be a Lightning Rod for good reason.
He really is much like that unreasonable, unpleasant character Dain Ironfoot. He's there to take belting after belting in a fight he can't win. But what he shows the world is how 'Corrupt' the Media & a few other institutions are in the USA.
Who did you prefer?
Pope John Paul 2nd - who smiled for the Media Cameras and became the celebrity ordained 'people's Pope' ...who turned a blind eye to the growth of Spiders in the Church.
or
Pope Benedict - who was condemned by the Media for being a Nazi, for not smiling for their cameras and for having to do the dirty work of 'cleansing' the Church of its Spiders?

I'm sorry, but when Murdoch Inc (Media) failed to orchestrate Hillary Clinton in as President like they got Thatcher in as PM in the UK. It was obvious that the Media would get bitter against Trump.

I'm not a fan of Trump.
But I can't help but admire how he draws in the Media's 'hatred' for their lack of control of him.

He doesn't fall back on the 'past' of USA Politics
like a safe and uncontroversial plan of "You can't blame me or you will be blaming your Political past"
He's actually going out on a limb and trying something different for a change.
He's may say some stupid things - but its just 'honesty', in all of its open vulnerability.

I can't wait until Blonde boy turns up and we really do see how 'racist' the Media is  Wink

thranduil.jpg (11 KB | 22 )
thranduil.jpg

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:58am

Jasin wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:41am:

He really is much like that unreasonable, unpleasant character Dain Ironfoot. He's there to take belting after belting in a fight he can't win. But what he shows the world is how 'Corrupt' the Media & a few other institutions are in the USA.
Who did you prefer?
Pope John Paul 2nd - who smiled for the Media Cameras and became the celebrity ordained 'people's Pope' ...who turned a blind eye to the growth of Spiders in the Church.
or
Pope Benedict - who was condemned by the Media for being a Nazi, for not smiling for their cameras and for having to do the dirty work of 'cleansing' the Church of its Spiders?

I'm sorry, but when Murdoch Inc (Media) failed to orchestrate Hillary Clinton in as President like they got Thatcher in as PM in the UK. It was obvious that the Media would get bitter against Trump.

I'm not a fan of Trump.
But I can't help but admire how he draws in the Media's 'hatred' for their lack of control of him.

like a safe and uncontroversial plan of "You can't blame me or you will be blaming your Political past"
He's may say some stupid things - but its just 'honesty', in all of its open vulnerability.

I can't wait until Blonde boy turns up and we really do see how 'racist' the Media is  Wink

wow... on the subject of 'insane', you sound like you are overdue for an appointment with your therapist

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 1:25pm

Trump had me pause in my stride when I heard him congratulating Macron's wife for having a good figure.

She's even more skeletal than Marla who has less meat on her drumsticks than my chickens do.

And then the cameras caught him trying to rip her arm off like Mark Latham did with John Howard.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:14pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:58am:

Who did you prefer?
or

I'm not a fan of Trump.

wow... on the subject of 'insane', you sound like you are overdue for an appointment with your therapist

Oh look! Longy's back with his usual boring remarks that are right up with him flicking snots at people.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:23pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:14pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:58am:

Who did you prefer?
or

I'm not a fan of Trump.

Oh look! Longy's back with his usual boring remarks that are right up with him flicking snots at people.

that doesnt mean you arent bat-crap crazy as your post would tend to suggest

lunatic

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:29pm

In a world that has been 'bat crazy' for so long.
I do wonder where your sanity lies then?
Obviously in a 'past' that should be long lost!
Don't you 'think' Longy?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #11 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:48pm

Trump played the media: it didn't have the moral authority to beat him and only gave him positively meaningful exposure in the voting publics eyes!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #12 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:52pm

The Ozpolitic Trump shills just swallow the Trump lies, bullshit, and propaganda without the slightest consideration for the texture and foul smell.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #13 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:58pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:52pm:
The Ozpolitic Trump shills just swallow the Trump lies, bullshit, and propaganda without the slightest consideration for the texture and foul smell.

So what's the bullshit?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 4:07pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:29pm:
In a world that has been 'bat crazy' for so long.
I do wonder where your sanity lies then?
Obviously in a 'past' that should be long lost!
Don't you 'think' Longy?

want to try commenting on the actual topic other than listening to the 'voices in your head'?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print