Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Should Greggy be treated as other Spammers and been banned?
*** This poll has now closed ***

For 24 Hours?    
  0 (0.0%)
For 48 Hours?    
  0 (0.0%)
For a Week?    
  0 (0.0%)
For a Month?    
  0 (0.0%)
For a Year?    
  0 (0.0%)
For Life!!!    
  7 (100.0%)

Total votes: 7
« Last Modified by: President Elect, The Mechanic on: Jul 20th, 2017 at 8:14pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Question Of the Year!!!! (Read 6846 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Question Of the Year!!!!
Reply #30 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:25am

mothra wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:06pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:04pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 8:55pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 8:42pm:
Now - where is all that info about Muslim Oppression in Oz? 

But grap, I didn't make a claim one way or the other,

I merely asked you to prove your claim.

I did - provided a link that bore no fruit... that lack of fruit proves there is no tree on which it grew.... apparently none of you bothered to even look ... as freediver said - you can't prove the existence of nothing... but finding nothing proves the existence of the opposite....

When I say something doesn't exist, and there is nothing to even suggest it does exist - I am correct in my statement.

I'm watching Brisbane beat Canterbury (took Broncos in the tipping)....

Shocked

I know... logic is hard to follow for a carbon-based, Rhesus gene dominated being..... fortunately for you all, there are still some Rhesus negatives around... I am one.... now follow me to the greener pastures, as the animals, small children, and birds do...

You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?  But let my children go..... that is all I ask of you....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:27am

Refuse to vote.. I do not play that game - now let Greg follow my lead....

Follow me.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:56am

6 people have voted for greg to be banned for life.
those have been the only votes

greg - we all hate you

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:58am

I think they are just all taking the mickey

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 1:25am

Why bother?  Greg - unless provoked to genuine discussion - is like juliar - good for a laugh and then move on.

Occasionally he puts out a genuine comment... same as several others who waste their time here....

― John Adams

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 6:33am

Just an update.... I think we all know where this is going unless groggy pulls out all of his socks...

but seriously... I think the admins have enough evidence to take action ...

well done Cods.. it was a great Question..

For 24 Hours?      0 (0.0%)
For 48 Hours?      0 (0.0%)
For a Week?        0 (0.0%)
For a Month?       0 (0.0%)
For a Year?          0 (0.0%)
For Life!!!            7 (100.0%)

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 7:05am

greg is addicted to that little hit of dopamine (pleasure chemical) that comes from a "reaction" by someone on the internet.

its similar to the little hit of pleasure a teenager might get when someone likes their photo on facebook.

theres nothing wrong with this sort of attention seeking, except when the emotional state you draw from it becomes  your default. 

because emotional states are addictive.

the smoker who uses a smoke to "cope" is addicted to an emotional state.
the pokie player who gets that little hit of dopamine every time the feature comes up can easily get addicted to this.
fat steve may be addicted to sugar and spicey foods.
a businessman can become addicted to making $$$.

if you arent careful, you can easily become dependant on nearly anything to "maintain state" (ie  maintain your emotional state).

does banning greg help?

does banning an alcoholic from a pub help?
does banning a teenage boy from playing world of warfcraft help?
does banning fat steves wife from eating chocolate help?

probably not.

they will get butt hurt , resentful and probably just continue the behaviour or switch to a  worse behaviour.

the secret is to replace the lower consciousness behaviour with a better behaviour.

we all know this from interacting with a baby.
if a baby has a toy and wont let it go, its useless to try to prise it free. but offer a better toy and the baby may drop the original toy to grasp the new one.

so we need to offer greg a better way of interacting.

and this way is of course,

the path of the superior man and the narrow road to success.

greg needs to be encouraged to read great books, get educated, go thru the brutal training of learning to be a man on his own terms, learn to stop drawing his identity off of the reactions of others.  learn that no one can ever give you a sense of self worth , no matter how much attention you get.  you can only give this to yourself.
in short, greg needs to learn to love himself.
if he did , he would know that his time is his most valuable resource and he would not waste it on such pedantry and childish posting.

the way to solve a problem is to get "better quality problems".

this is why the leftard is at an enormous disadvantage.

if you are in a union or a public servant or on welfare, you just dont have enough challenges.
go start a business and then you will have "real" things to worry about. the reactions of strangers on the internet will then come into some sort of perspective. you really wont have time to be bothered with getting all butt hurt and outraged over someone who you think is a poo poo head

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 9:14am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:22am:
John Smith wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:09pm:
I did - provided a link that bore no fruit.

that doesn't prove sh1t.

You're right - a search that yields nothing only ever leaves the rescue in abeyance.... nothing is resolved.... but in this case, in the absence of ANY contrary information.... the only remaining course is to accept my proposition.....

(I spent three days, long ago, searching for a missing SAS trooper - he was eventually found and is now buried in Oz... the fact that he was missing did not mean he was gone... and the search never ended... but the balance of probabilities was that, with each increasing day, the chances of finding him alive were approaching zero... now get with the program, son... and stop playing semantics...my point holds true....)

bullshit. Correlation is not causation

You're assuming that
A. the victim would report the crime
B. the newspapers would report the religions of both the victims and the perps
C. it would appear in a google search

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 9:39am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:56am:
6 people have voted for greg to be banned for life.
those have been the only votes

greg - we all hate you

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:02am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 7:05am:
greg needs to be encouraged to read great books, get educated, go thru the brutal training of learning to be a man on his own terms, learn to stop drawing his identity off of the reactions of others.  learn that no one can ever give you a sense of self worth , no matter how much attention you get.  you can only give this to yourself.
if he did , he would know that his time is his most valuable resource and he would not waste it on such pedantry and childish posting.

if you are in a union or a public servant or on welfare, you just dont have enough challenges.
go start a business and then you will have "real" things to worry about. the reactions of strangers on the internet will then come into some sort of perspective. you really wont have time to be bothered with getting all butt hurt and outraged over someone who you think is a poo poo head

that is excellent advice for greggy ...

he should give that some serious thought.. 

well done scoot Smiley

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #40 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:22am

John Smith wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 9:14am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:22am:
John Smith wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:09pm:
I did - provided a link that bore no fruit.

that doesn't prove sh1t.

You're right - a search that yields nothing only ever leaves the rescue in abeyance.... nothing is resolved.... but in this case, in the absence of ANY contrary information.... the only remaining course is to accept my proposition.....

(I spent three days, long ago, searching for a missing SAS trooper - he was eventually found and is now buried in Oz... the fact that he was missing did not mean he was gone... and the search never ended... but the balance of probabilities was that, with each increasing day, the chances of finding him alive were approaching zero... now get with the program, son... and stop playing semantics...my point holds true....)

bullshit. Correlation is not causation

You're assuming that
A. the victim would report the crime
B. the newspapers would report the religions of both the victims and the perps
C. it would appear in a google search

In which thread is this link???????

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:42am

go start a business and then you will have "real" things to worry about. 

Grin

Another example of just how little you know, Horse Boy.

I'm not employed by a union (never have been), I'm not on welfare (never have been), and I most certainly am not a public servant (was once, for a brief period - never again).

For the last twelve months, I have been working for myself.

Before that, I worked for a law firm (no, i'm not a lawyer).

One day you might get something right, HB, but today isn't that day.

Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:54am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:02am:

well done scoot Smiley

Yes, well thought up Aquascoot.
But maybe GregPecs is just a very 'witful' fellow,
rather than intellectually the type to write down pages and pages of well documented stuff - some of which can be very anal and drag on in its complexity.
There are various forms of Intelligence.
I myself have an IQ of just 42. I only know the meaning of Life.

If anyone has issues, its Aussie - because he can really turn a good Topic into just a turd-fight of petty quotes and vitriol of personal muck raking. Sure, those that 'bite into' such against him are no better. But he does need to just lift his foot of that accelerator peddle from 160kms an hour, back to cruise control at 80kms. I don't like seeing the Forum having to ban anyone (except It_is-the_Light - but I have a personal bias and dislike about this Member I will openly admit). At the most, I was hoping Aussie would just leave of his own accord, if he couldn't come around. A far more effective aspect than being banned.

I placed my vote 'in jest' against GregPecs.
It was only natural with such a Joker in the card pack.
So he really has '6' against.

I think It_is_the_Light should be banned for no reason except that I just don't like him.
The guy is just creepy.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:04am

Jasin wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:54am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:02am:

well done scoot Smiley

Yes, well thought up Aquascoot.
But maybe GregPecs is just a very 'witful' fellow,
rather than intellectually the type to write down pages and pages of well documented stuff - some of which can be very anal and drag on in its complexity.
There are various forms of Intelligence.
I myself have an IQ of just 42. I only know the meaning of Life.

If anyone has issues, its Aussie - because he can really turn a good Topic into just a turd-fight of petty quotes and vitriol of personal muck raking. Sure, those that 'bite into' such against him are no better. But he does need to just lift his foot of that accelerator peddle from 160kms an hour, back to cruise control at 80kms. I don't like seeing the Forum having to ban anyone (except It_is-the_Light - but I have a personal bias and dislike about this Member I will openly admit). At the most, I was hoping Aussie would just leave of his own accord, if he couldn't come around. A far more effective aspect than being banned.

I placed my vote 'in jest' against GregPecs.
It was only natural with such a Joker in the card pack.
So he really has '6' against.

I think It_is_the_Light should be banned for no reason except that I just don't like him.
The guy is just creepy.

i would not vote to ban anyone. i would not send a horse to the doggers.  one should not "give up"

i get given horses to retrain and , even the most difficult problem horses can usually be put back onto the "narrow road to equine success".

in fact, often the most challenging interactions teach us the most.

when retraining, the most important thing is to do so with complete emotional mastery. once you get upset or frustrated , training ceases.  at this point, you are achieving nothing.
if anything, when you interact with a being you are trying to train and you do so from a position of anger or frustration, you will make the behaviour even more entrenched.

this, i believe , is happening to gregory.

by being mishandled and people not seeing that he needs to be retrained very carefully, he often ends up in a fight and he becomes more stubborn. (possibly he is more mule like then horse like)

a good trainer once told me "never get in a fight with your horse"  also "you can never outmuscle a horse you have to outsmart it".

with gweg, "you can never out abuse gweg, you can only hold firm to your frame of being the adult and him being the child and , if nothing else, you can practice the art of patience".  this way the interaction serves a useful purpose for yourself and does not make gweg even more resistant to training at the next training session

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:35am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:42am:
go start a business and then you will have "real" things to worry about. 

Grin

Another example of just how little you know, Horse Boy.

I'm not employed by a union (never have been), I'm not on welfare (never have been), and I most certainly am not a public servant (was once, for a brief period - never again).

For the last twelve months, I have been working for myself.

Before that, I worked for a law firm (no, i'm not a lawyer).

One day you might get something right, HB, but today isn't that day.

Wink

utter bullshit...

with around 3 billion posts on this forum alone with an average of around 36,000 a day you are trying to tell us you've been working a full time job as well??

get stuffed...  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print