Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Supreme Court Orders Hawaii to Answer to Trump (Read 1495 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Supreme Court Orders Hawaii to Answer to Trump
Reply #15 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:58pm

Panther wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:57pm:
The Supreme Court  &  President Trump
Muslim Emigrants & Refugees
Cool

pity you are wrong...

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #16 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:59pm

But legal experts had a message for the president: not so fast.

While the court appeared to side with the Trump administration on the president’s authority to temporarily bar visitors from Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen, immigration lawyers and civil rights advocates said the majority of travelers from those countries would still be permitted to enter the United States under the supreme court’s directive.

“I think it’s a vast exaggeration to say this is a victory for the president,” said Jennifer Gordon, a professor of law at Fordham University who focuses on immigration.

Noting that at least five justices agreed on the need to grant visas to individuals with a “credible claim of a bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States”, Gordon argued that the court’s decision reflected a seemingly majority consensus that the Trump administration could not implement an outright ban on immigrants from the six-Muslim majority countries.

“In fact, you might read it as a signal … that the president might well lose on this,” she said.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/26/supreme-court-trump-travel-ban-r...

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:59pm

And it is IMMIGRANTS, you illiterate drongo/trumpoid!

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #18 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 1:07pm

Quote:
.......The travel ban went into effect June 29 following the high court's ruling. It restricts travel from Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen for 90 days, and limits all refugee admissions for 120 days.

The justices previously agreed to decide the overall legality of the ban in the fall, while allowing the scaled-down version to go into effect. The court ruled that travelers from the six targeted countries can bypass the travel ban and enter the U.S. if they can prove they have a "bona fide" relationship with a U.S. person or entity........

Bona Fide  =  Unquestionable

Australian Oxford Dictionary, Second Edition, © Oxford University Press 2004

emigrant ˈeməgrənt
• n. a person who emigrates.
• adj. emigrating.

...  ...

mongoloid
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2017 at 1:17pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:21pm

Panther wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 1:07pm:
Quote:
.......The travel ban went into effect June 29 following the high court's ruling. It restricts travel from Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen for 90 days, and limits all refugee admissions for 120 days.

The justices previously agreed to decide the overall legality of the ban in the fall, while allowing the scaled-down version to go into effect. The court ruled that travelers from the six targeted countries can bypass the travel ban and enter the U.S. if they can prove they have a "bona fide" relationship with a U.S. person or entity........

emigrant ˈeməgrənt
• adj. emigrating.

http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/finger005.gif  http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/taunt.gif

mongoloid

A person entering the USA is am IMMIGRANT you retard.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:23pm

Trump and America win again

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 4:06pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:23pm:
Trump and America win again

except that Trump actually lost this round...

idiot

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #22 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:30pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:21pm:
Panther wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 1:07pm:
Quote:

emigrant ˈeməgrənt
• adj. emigrating.

http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/finger005.gif  http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/taunt.gif

mongoloid

A person entering the USA is am IMMIGRANT you retard.

Emigrants only become Immigrants once they make a place, a new country, their new permanent home..........

The Travel Ban is not allowing them into America in the first place, much less to move into America permanently....  ...  ...

mongoloid

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 12:50am

Go on Pan-cake...  tell us how America is NOT a democracy...

retard

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #24 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 1:08am

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 12:50am:

retard

White Flag accepted on the emigrant/immigrant fact, now do you really want me to prove that America is not a Democracy to you once again.....do you really like being beaten down like the Cur you are over & over, & over again.....do you self-flagellate too ...????

I will prove to you again that the United States is not a Democracy if you insist.......as I have successfully on past occasions. Wink

mongoloid

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 1:41pm

Panther wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 1:08am:

retard

White Flag accepted on the emigrant/immigrant fact, now do you really want me to prove that America is not a Democracy to you once again.....do you really like being beaten down like the Cur you are over & over, & over again.....do you self-flagellate too http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/chuckle002.gif????

I will prove to you again that the United States is not a Democracy if you insist.......as I have successfully on past occasions. Wink

mongoloid

it is funny how you think you 'beat' me on the democracy issue. No one else agrees with you. Your claim is ludicrous because you dont understand what democracy even is.

retard

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #26 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 4:22pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 1:41pm:

retard

White Flag accepted on the emigrant/immigrant fact, now do you really want me to prove that America is not a Democracy to you once again.....do you really like being beaten down like the Cur you are over & over, & over again.....do you self-flagellate too http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/chuckle002.gif????

mongoloid

it is funny how you think you 'beat' me on the democracy issue. No one else agrees with you. Your claim is ludicrous because you dont understand what democracy even is.

retard

Quit apologizing, & groveling like a sissy-boy......your minions will still love you as you love yourself....every chance you get.....     ...

White Flag accepted...now go back to playing with your favorite plaything...........yourself, & take Smitty with you, he'd love to join in for a stroke or two! 
 ......   Grin Grin Grin Grin

mongoloid

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 5:14pm

Panther wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 4:22pm:

retard

mongoloid

retard

Quit apologizing, & groveling like a sissy-boy......your minions will still love you as you love yourself....every chance you get.....     http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/JerkOFF.gif

White Flag accepted...now go back to playing with your favorite plaything...........yourself, & take Smitty with you, he'd love to join in for a stroke or two! 
 http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/JerkOFF.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/JerkOFFLftHnd.gif   Grin Grin Grin Grin

mongoloid

How are you enjoying the sight of Trump being slapped down by SCOTUS???   We all did!

idiot

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #28 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 6:17pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 5:14pm:
Panther wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 4:22pm:

retard

mongoloid

retard

Quit apologizing, & groveling like a sissy-boy......your minions will still love you as you love yourself....every chance you get.....     http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/JerkOFF.gif

http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/JerkOFF.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/JerkOFFLftHnd.gif   Grin Grin Grin Grin

mongoloid

How are you enjoying the sight of Trump being slapped down by SCOTUS???   We all did!

idiot

Grin  Grin  Grin  White Flag accepted...now go back to playing with your favorite plaything...........yourself
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2017 at 6:22pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 9:06pm