Send Topic Print
Christian 'Headship" (Read 8369 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Christian 'Headship"
Reply #75 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 8:58pm

I've already offered you a chance to view any reports of any rape of Muslim women by non-Muslim men in Australia - there is not one link to say that this has ever happened.

Did reason suddenly become a swear word around here, apart from freediver?

This handing all you revisionists your arse all day is getting tiresome..... WHEN are you going to come up with a single link or even report that suggests the opposite of what I said?  I've already shown that there is nothing to do that..... since there are no reports or links to ANY rape of Muslim women by non-Muslim men in this nation....  that absence of reports proves my point.

Do try to keep up...

Now - for the uninitiated - the same applies to all other concepts of 'Muslim Oppression In Australia' - they simply do not exist.... ergo - Muslims are NOT oppressed in Australia, and have, in fact, far greater opportunities than they could ever imagine back in the 'old country' to which they retain some odd adherence despite its terror and tribulations having driven them out of it.

It isn't my fault that Middle Eastern Muslims choose to live in ghettoes, for example - they do that for themselves... probably a good thing if it keeps them out of the hair of everyone else...  think of the body count if the worst came to the worst and Australia napalmed Campsie... I doubt you'd find one non-MUslim amongst the dead...

NRL's back... no need to applaud - send cheques instead...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #76 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 8:59pm

mothra wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 8:52pm:
Good grief! ...  Shocked

Yo godda link dere, Bro - or is you jest playin' wit' dem spiders again?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:01pm

Grap, you've made an enormous tit of yourself.

Time to pull up stumps, eh what?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:05pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 8:58pm:
I've already offered you a chance to view any reports of any rape of Muslim women by non-Muslim men in Australia - there is not one link to say that this has ever happened.

I'm not reviewing anything. You made a claim, prove it. It's that simple.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #79 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:19pm

John, do you understand that it is not possible to prove a negative? All you are proving is your failure to comprehend basic logic.

You and all the other apologists had a simple, easy opportunity to prove Grap wrong. The goal posts were right there in front of you. Yet even then you fumbled and made it about your poor comprehension skills instead.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #80 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:24pm

mothra wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 2:44pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 2:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 2:10pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 1:38pm:
the reality is that, given their restricted movement within their own community,

get real grap. Muslims don't lock themselves away in little communes you know, they're all around us.

Ignorance and Islamophobia go together like peaches & cream.

It makes me tremendously sad that people don't use forums such as this to expand their knowledge, rather they use them to vent their toxic spleens.

I am always on the lookout for a new slant. I enjoy learning. When i can't comment on a topic, i'll often just sit back and watch.

I don't make stupid claims though ... then fall over myself trying to defend them.

Have you considered an introductory logic course?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:28pm

freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:19pm:
John, do you understand that it is not possible to prove a negative? All you are proving is your failure to comprehend basic logic.

You and all the other apologists had a simple, easy opportunity to prove Grap wrong. The goal posts were right there in front of you. Yet even then you fumbled and made it about your poor comprehension skills instead.

You probably shouldn't comment on comprehension if that's the position you're going to take FD. I didn't make any claim, neither for nor against. Therefore it's not up to me to prove anything.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:30pm

Are you also suggesting that no Muslim woman has EVER been raped in this nation by an "Aussie"?

Seriously?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:31pm

freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:24pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 2:44pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 2:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 2:10pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 1:38pm:
the reality is that, given their restricted movement within their own community,

get real grap. Muslims don't lock themselves away in little communes you know, they're all around us.

Ignorance and Islamophobia go together like peaches & cream.

It makes me tremendously sad that people don't use forums such as this to expand their knowledge, rather they use them to vent their toxic spleens.

I am always on the lookout for a new slant. I enjoy learning. When i can't comment on a topic, i'll often just sit back and watch.

I don't make stupid claims though ... then fall over myself trying to defend them.

Have you considered an introductory logic course?

Not one you would recognise.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:50pm

mothra wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:30pm:

Are you also suggesting that no Muslim woman has EVER been raped in this nation by an "Aussie"?

Seriously?

Well, why not? If you apologist broads can carry on about white rapists, why shouldn't we throw in a few tinted Muslim ones?

Remember, FD's just speaking up for the ladies. It would help you people to agree with him once in a while, you know.

He might throw in another double-negative to trick you all, and then where would you be?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 10:00pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:50pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:30pm:

Seriously?

Well, why not? If you apologist broads can carry on about white rapists, why shouldn't we throw in a few tinted Muslim ones?

Remember, FD's just speaking up for the ladies. It would help you people to agree with him once in a while, you know.

He might throw in another double-negative to trick you all, and then where would you be?

I keep forgetting. FD is all about women's rights and freeeeedom, yes?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #86 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 10:02pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:28pm:

You probably shouldn't comment on comprehension if that's the position you're going to take FD. I didn't make any claim, neither for nor against. Therefore it's not up to me to prove anything.

Is that a no, you don't understand, or do you just not care whether you make sense?

Quote:

You tell me Mothra. You can read, can't you? I'll say it again: you are not making any sense.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 10:03pm

freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 10:02pm:
Is that a no, you don't understand, or do you just not care whether you make sense?

so you're still struggling with comprehension

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 10:04pm

I think FD is struggling with at least a couple of things.

Rather amusing to watch, really.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 10:07pm

mothra wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 10:04pm:
I think FD is struggling with at least a couple of things.

Rather amusing to watch, really.

i expect he'll come out next and say I said something other than what i actually said. We'll find out soon enough.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print