Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Lying Muslim Reffo Kept In Oz By Left- Does Rape! (Read 1443 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Lying Muslim Reffo Kept In Oz By Left- Does Rape!
Reply #15 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:46am

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:45am:
John Smith wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 7:48pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 7:45pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 7:36pm:
whats it got to do with the left? Abbott would have been PM by the time it got to the Refugee Review Tribunal . It was up to Abbott to change the legislation that the refugee review tribunal works under.
It was your beloved Labor Party and it's infestation of leftards who brought this piece of trash rapist out here to destroy a woman's  life.

rubbish. Labors only mistake with refugees was in not flying them here. You got what? 2 or 3 criminals in 50 000 asylum seekers. Whoop de doo. I bet you get more than 2 or 3 crims with every 50 000 pommies that comes out too.

I see you still access all your data from the Australian Bureau of Makinshitup

The only muslin data worth knowing that muslims make up 2.6% of the population of Australia and 80% of the NSW Supermax population.

All you need to know is right there.

BigOl's still caught up on this 80% business.

Utter hysterics.

32 men, people. That's a 3 and a 2.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #16 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:57am

mothra wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:46am:
whats it got to do with the left? Abbott would have been PM by the time it got to the Refugee Review Tribunal . It was up to Abbott to change the legislation that the refugee review tribunal works under.
It was your beloved Labor Party and it's infestation of leftards who brought this piece of trash rapist out here to destroy a woman's  life.

rubbish. Labors only mistake with refugees was in not flying them here. You got what? 2 or 3 criminals in 50 000 asylum seekers. Whoop de doo. I bet you get more than 2 or 3 crims with every 50 000 pommies that comes out too.

The only muslin data worth knowing that muslims make up 2.6% of the population of Australia and 80% of the NSW Supermax population.

Utter hysterics.

And would you want them roaming the streets doing what they do best?

Only 32 of the worst murdering rapists / terrorists in NSW and you have just apologised for every one of them.

Yep. you are a filthy fkking muslim apologist aren't you?

They are massively over represented in the worst category criminal types, you forget the other 20%  (8) of this category is for the remaining 97.4% of our population, Think about that you dumb fkk.

And it will be because of people like that these 32 of the vilest sub-human filth will be out on the streets, practising their 'muslim faith' on other innocent Australians.

32 yep it is only 32 and some filthy grub apologist like you will make sure they will walk free

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:59am

Utter hysterics.

He has been acting like an hysterical little school girl lately.

Something's crawled up his butt, that's for sure.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:59am:

Utter hysterics.

Did Karnal leave him wanting?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #19 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:05pm

Utter hysterics.

Still try to apologise for some basics facts I see.

Can't deny the truth, try and undermine the messenger.

Thanks for the easy win ya fkken loser.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:23pm

that's because every muslim across the state gets transferred to the one unit so as to help curb the spread of extremism.

WHy didn't you include the total prison population across the state instead of just supermax? especially given you quoted the total muslim population? worried it wouldn't have the same effect?  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:26pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:23pm:

that's because every muslim across the state gets transferred to the one unit so as to help curb the spread of extremism.

WHy didn't you include the total prison population across the state instead of just supermax? especially given you quoted the total muslim population? worried it wouldn't have the same effect?  Cheesy Cheesy

It's because BigOl's having a little turn, John.

We think it may be because Karnal left him high and dry ... but you never can tell.

All we know is he's having a little moment.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #22 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:28pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:59pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
The do-gooders cretins who kept this maggot in the country should be charged.

And jailed!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #23 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:30pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 7:17pm:
An Uber driver who raped his intoxicated female passenger fabricated a kidnapping story to gain refugee status in Australia, it has been claimed.

Muhammad Naveed was found guilty of raping a young woman in the back of his taxi on Tuesday and sentenced to a minimum six years and four months behind bars.

The 2015 attack came only months after he returned to his native Pakistan, where he had previously claimed he had been under grave threat after being abducted and held for ransom to gain a protection visa.

The Daily Telegraph reports his visa application was denied in 2013 after Pakistani authorities revealed his allegations were false. However, he is believed to have remained in Australia after the Refugee Review Tribunal blocked his deportation.

Judge Deborah Payne said Naveed had taken advantage of a "vulnerable woman" in the "most terrible way" when she handed down her judgement on Tuesday.

The court heard Naveed offered his young victim, who had a blood alcohol reading of 0.231, a lift home after a day of drinking.

He then went to a service station to buy a packet of condoms before pulling into a quiet street and dragging the victim into his back seat where he raped her.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/06/15/06/37/uber-rapist-lied-to-get-refugee-status-in-australia#ZzP2jLhsAUSBEZAi.99

Deport the @rsehole.

Now!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:34pm

Well, there goes this thread.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:37pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:30pm:
An Uber driver who raped his intoxicated female passenger fabricated a kidnapping story to gain refugee status in Australia, it has been claimed.

Muhammad Naveed was found guilty of raping a young woman in the back of his taxi on Tuesday and sentenced to a minimum six years and four months behind bars.

The 2015 attack came only months after he returned to his native Pakistan, where he had previously claimed he had been under grave threat after being abducted and held for ransom to gain a protection visa.

The Daily Telegraph reports his visa application was denied in 2013 after Pakistani authorities revealed his allegations were false. However, he is believed to have remained in Australia after the Refugee Review Tribunal blocked his deportation.

Judge Deborah Payne said Naveed had taken advantage of a "vulnerable woman" in the "most terrible way" when she handed down her judgement on Tuesday.

The court heard Naveed offered his young victim, who had a blood alcohol reading of 0.231, a lift home after a day of drinking.

He then went to a service station to buy a packet of condoms before pulling into a quiet street and dragging the victim into his back seat where he raped her.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/06/15/06/37/uber-rapist-lied-to-get-refugee-status-in-australia#ZzP2jLhsAUSBEZAi.99

Deport the @rsehole.

Now!

Yes, I'd love to deport Mr Hammer.

Which country will we send him to - North Korea?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #26 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:38pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:05pm:

Utter hysterics.

Thanks for the easy win ya fkken loser.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You could just ignore the Gweggy/Methra/Abo troll/pr!cks AND post over them.

It actually does work!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #27 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:43pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:30pm:

Deport the @rsehole.

Now!

Hammer....thank you for letting us know about this revolting POS.

Please keep us informed of how this matter progresses.

In the mean time I'm going to write to certain politicians and public servants requesting that they explain why this POS isn't being prepared for deportation.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:49pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:38pm:

Utter hysterics.

It actually does work!

Say what?    Undecided

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #29 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:51pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:38pm:

Utter hysterics.

It actually does work!

See!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print