Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Those who are banned here. (Read 3757 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Those who are banned here.
Reply #45 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:42pm

Trite, and irrelevant to the background of this reality.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #46 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:50pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:42pm:

How so trite? Have you been told it often? It was original. It's not irrelevant Aussie, it's that you choose not to see it unless your reality is in the same ballpark as IITL.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:02pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:50pm:

How so trite? Have you been told it often? It was original. It's not irrelevant Aussie, it's that you choose not to see it unless your reality is in the same ballpark as IITL.

No, and I have no idea what IITL is.

What you seem to be saying is this.....if there is a Downs Syndrome kid in a class of 'normal' kids and the 'normal' kids gang up against the Downs, it is the fault of the Downs and not the arseholery of the 'normal' kids.

There are genuine pricks on this Planet Setanta and it is of no particular surprise that they would gravitate to each other.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #48 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:12pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:02pm:

What you seem to be saying is this.....if there is a Downs Syndrome kid in a class of 'normal' kids and the 'normal' kids gang up against the Downs, it is the fault of the Downs and not the arseholery of the 'normal' kids.

There are genuine pricks on this Planet Setanta and it is of no particular surprise that they would gravitate to each other.

Seems like you are trying any excuse, no, that's not what I'm saying at all and you know it but don't want to acknowledge it. I've had it with the PA crap, I've had it with you telling people it will all be good if they apologise, I know it's not a one sided thing but you set it up so it will fail, you do not want it to end. When the whole board is telling you, you are wrong, it's not ganging up on the retard, although some might agree with your analogy, it's you setting it up to have no resolution. I've tried my damnedest to try and make you see this but to no avail.

edit: IITL It_Is_The_Light, Namaste.
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:17pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:31pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:12pm:

Seems like you are trying any excuse, no, that's not what I'm saying at all and you know it but don't want to acknowledge it. I've had it with the PA crap, I've had it with you telling people it will all be good if they apologise, I know it's not a one sided thing but you set it up so it will fail, you do not want it to end. When the whole board is telling you, you are wrong, it's not ganging up on the retard, although some might agree with your analogy, it's you setting it up to have no resolution. I've tried my damnedest to try and make you see this but to no avail.

And you are over reading a simple issue.  I set nothing up.  For example, I did not make any post about anyone rubbing their crutch into female private parts, did I?  I did not make any bullshit allegation of someone posting during a ban, did I?  I did not make a post about how funny it would be if someone was gang raped by aboriginals, did I?  How many examples of me not setting anything up do you want.

I have told no-one it would be good if they apologise.  I said I would lift their ban (I doubt that will be good at all....but I would) here if they took obvious action.

'The whole Board' is telling me nothing. 

Before you get all knowing, how about you walk a mile in my shoes for once.  To give you some insight, have a look at the recent posts in the Cowboy Movie Thread.  Is that me, setting something up?

You say you know it is not one sided, yet you behave as though it is but one sided.

Thanks for telling me that I do not want it to end.  All I want is that it end, and that crap from the Village I left.....stay there.  How many times must I say that before you will accept it as truth?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #50 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:41pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:31pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:12pm:

And you are over reading a simple issue.  I set nothing up.  For example, I did not make any post about anyone rubbing their crutch into female private parts, did I?  I did not make any bullshit allegation of someone posting during a ban, did I?  I did not make a post about how funny it would be if someone was gang raped by aboriginals, did I?  How many examples of me not setting anything up do you want.

I have told no-one it would be good if they apologise.  I said I would lift their ban (I doubt that will be good at all....but I would) here if they took obvious action.

'The whole Board' is telling me nothing. 

Before you get all knowing, how about you walk a mile in my shoes for once.  To give you some insight, have a look at the recent posts in the Cowboy Movie Thread.  Is that me, setting something up?

You say you know it is not one sided, yet you behave as though it is but one sided.

Thanks for telling me that I do not want it to end.  All I want is that it end, and that crap from the Village I left.....stay there.  How many times must I say that before you will accept it as truth?

Then stop it. None of this "well if they say, I'll say" crap, "I'm just defending myself", stop it. If you do, I may just be able act if they continue once you never mention PA or it's members again. Stop the constant threads, just stop, stop spreading it all over the board, give it away. No, you are not the only one that needs to grow TFU but it has to start somewhere or it never will.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #51 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:45pm

Quote:
Then stop it. None of this "well if they say, I'll say" crap, "I'm just defending myself", stop it. If you do, I may just be able act if they continue once you never mention PA or it's members again. Stop the constant threads, just stop, stop spreading it all over the board, give it away. No, you are not the only one that needs to grow TFU but it has to start somewhere or it never will.

Okay.  See the Coyboy Movie Thread.  I've started nothing.  Go to the post about a non existent movie about a wagon driver marrying an Indian.....and on from there.

Put some real substance to those words of yours, and you'll have my attention.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #52 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:49pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:45pm:
Quote:

Okay.  See the Coyboy Movie Thread.  I've started nothing.  Go to the post about a non existent movie about a wagon driver marrying an Indian.....and on from there.

Put some real substance to those words of yours, and you'll have my attention.

But you haven't stopped yet.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #53 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:53pm

How about you read the PM I've just sent....read the link.....you'll see nothing from me prior to the crap.

No decision I have made here changes by the way.  They stand.

Over to you now.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #54 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 10:22pm

Super Nova wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 4:48pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Super Nova wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 4:16pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 4:03pm:
I just said it was the worst Modding I had seen.

Nothing poor me.

Nah,

The worst modding I have every seen was you Monk. You threw a tantrum, deleted everyone's post in your Fermentations board. The 100's of hours members spent posting on your board all wasted. No sorry from you to the members. A disgrace.

The closest to this was Aussie deleting a whole PA facsimile board with no explanation after people spend 100's hours posting there as well.

You both have no respect for members, the time and energy they invest and the purpose mods in  supporting members. It is only about YOU.

You are both unfit for any power in any forums.

Aussie’s PA facsimile board was unstable.

100s of hours posting on my board? Crap, I doubt I spent hundreds of hours. Andrea Hicks destroyed my board and that is all there is. Even you can not say that was other than appalling modding.

Crap. I feel denial is very strong in you Monk. Everything including your own behavior is someone else's fault.

I don't accept that.

It was you who deleted everyone's posts.
You spent 100's of hours there yourself and other did by posting and reading there. There were 100's and 100's of them.
You don't own what people post, it is not your place to wholesale delete them.

You are wrong now and then. Your response shows you have not learned respect for members and their posts, their views and opinions. You show you are still unfit to be a mod here or anywhere.

The Fermentations board was closed down after Jovial Monk as Board Moderator deleted every single post on it.
We reviewed it that evening and after one of the worst childish fits seen on here by a grown man decided to just delete the board and mark his card as completely unfit to moderate it.

The board was closed because of the actions of a very childish fit.

Nothing more nor less.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #55 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 10:27pm

Your actions didn’t contribute one whit towards that, did they Andrea?

Bah!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 10:50pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 10:22pm:
Super Nova wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 4:48pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Super Nova wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 4:16pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 4:03pm:
I just said it was the worst Modding I had seen.

Nothing poor me.

Nah,

The worst modding I have every seen was you Monk. You threw a tantrum, deleted everyone's post in your Fermentations board. The 100's of hours members spent posting on your board all wasted. No sorry from you to the members. A disgrace.

The closest to this was Aussie deleting a whole PA facsimile board with no explanation after people spend 100's hours posting there as well.

You both have no respect for members, the time and energy they invest and the purpose mods in  supporting members. It is only about YOU.

You are both unfit for any power in any forums.

Aussie’s PA facsimile board was unstable.

100s of hours posting on my board? Crap, I doubt I spent hundreds of hours. Andrea Hicks destroyed my board and that is all there is. Even you can not say that was other than appalling modding.

Crap. I feel denial is very strong in you Monk. Everything including your own behavior is someone else's fault.

I don't accept that.

It was you who deleted everyone's posts.
You spent 100's of hours there yourself and other did by posting and reading there. There were 100's and 100's of them.
You don't own what people post, it is not your place to wholesale delete them.

You are wrong now and then. Your response shows you have not learned respect for members and their posts, their views and opinions. You show you are still unfit to be a mod here or anywhere.

The Fermentations board was closed down after Jovial Monk as Board Moderator deleted every single post on it.
We reviewed it that evening and after one of the worst childish fits seen on here by a grown man decided to just delete the board and mark his card as completely unfit to moderate it.

Nothing more nor less.

I believe Andrei

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #57 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 10:52pm

Of course you do Sprint!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #58 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 10:57pm

Mod. wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:57am:
I meant to Post that as Mod.  I will PM the Gmods so they are aware, and also the three concerned, altho two I know have me PM blocked.

I am laughing so hard it hurts

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 11:25am

Quote:

Nothing more nor less.

Yes, Monk made a poor decision, one I have no doubt he has learned from.

It is about time you acknowledged your prominent role in what led up to that Mr Hicks.  You were constantly belittling Monk and his management of that Forum and his contribution to it.  You did that as a GMod, and in the Forum itself.  You were forever doing everything you could to humiliate and put him down, even with many snide and personally offensive remarks, much worse than the smears in your post under reply.

Quite often, your comments were along the lines of how worthless his Sub-Forum was.  You were relentless and ruthless in your pursuit of your denigration of him and the Forum.

Boar meet Dutchman.  Snap.  Scorched earth....all at your feet, Hicks.

There are many who are waiting for the day when Effendi marks your card, as many  Members have, "completely unfit to GMod at OzPol."

See you on your next visit in three months (or whatever.)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print