Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Those who are banned here. (Read 3768 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Those who are banned here.
Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:54am

Three are presently banned in Relationships.

The ban on skippy is now lifted.
  This will be sent to the Gmods so they are aware.

There are two others presently banned ~ Agnes and AiA.

I know we are not in a Court Room but I am going to adopt a 'contempt' procedure and use it here.  A person in contempt of Court may be sentenced to ongoing punishment until they purge their contempt.

Agnes
was banned for alleging falsely several times that I had posted during a ban period.  This, of course was designed to have my ban enlarged.  In other words, it was malicious conduct.  I had not.  The ban will be lifted from here.......
start a Thread in Food (Black Orchid seems happy to host this stuff) and withdraw the allegation, apologise for making it, and the ban from here ends.

AiA
:

Quote:
AiA wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:12pm:

Cabbies are a problem all around the world it would seem. Aussie would know. Years back he got into trouble (I heard) over rubbing his crotch against a female passenger's backside.  I understand it made the news and the link was passed around to everybody ...

That is not only false, it is criminally defamatory.  His ban will be lifted from here……
start a Thread in Food (Black Orchid seems happy to host this stuff) and withdraw the allegation, apologise for making it, and the ban from here ends.

IP Logged

Mod.

OzPolitic

Re: Those who are banned here.
Reply #1 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:57am

I meant to Post that as Mod.  I will PM the Gmods so they are aware, and also the three concerned, altho two I know have me PM blocked.

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #2 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:22pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:54am:

I know we are not in a Court Room but I am going to adopt a 'contempt' procedure and use it here.  A person in contempt of Court may be sentenced to ongoing punishment until they purge their contempt.

Agnes
was banned for alleging falsely several times that I had posted during a ban period.  This, of course was designed to have my ban enlarged.  In other words, it was malicious conduct.  I had not.  The ban will be lifted from here.......

AiA
:

Quote:

Cabbies are a problem all around the world it would seem. Aussie would know. Years back he got into trouble (I heard) over rubbing his crotch against a female passenger's backside.  I understand it made the news and the link was passed around to everybody ...

That is not only false, it is criminally defamatory.  His ban will be lifted from here……

I assume you have contacted Black Orchid to check that it is OK for her Forum to be used as a pity pit for your pleasure?    Rather than foisting your crapulence on yet another sub forum, wouldn't it have been easier to allow these two people to post a one time posting in relationships?  Once again, you are infecting other sub forums with your childish demands. 

If I were Black Orchid, I would PM you and advise you to blow it your rear end.

Lost_The_Plot.jpg (52 KB | 39 )
Lost_The_Plot.jpg

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #3 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:27pm

Vic wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:22pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:54am:

Agnes

AiA
:

Quote:

I assume you have contacted Black Orchid to check that it is OK for her Forum to be used as a pity pit for your pleasure?    Rather than foisting your crapulence on yet another sub forum, wouldn't it have been easier to allow these two people to post a one time posting in relationships?  Once again, you are infecting other sub forums with your childish demands. 

If I were Black Orchid, I would PM you and advise you to blow it out your rear end.

I just tell Aussie to GGF.

He's used to it I think. Grin

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:39pm

And yet another Topic by Aussie on the warpath.

Watch out everyone. I think he is going to erupt big time!
He's about to explode!
He's lost it already.

...where's my Hypo-syringe? Gonna need it pretty soon.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:40pm

I don't care Vic.  It seems you are mightily troubled by it.  BO seems unperturbed.  Why would she be at all concerned, given she happily hosts that Food Fight Thread and noticeably, no comment from you.

I am tiring of your aggressive, sanctimonious and patronising back seat moderating here Vic.  Abate that please, or I'll not hesitate to give you a break from here.

AiA and Agnes
......if you have access to a reply button here (notice that important point Vic?) you may post that "purge" as described above  here IN THIS THREAD in a ONE OFF post.......or, use the Food Forum where your associate is Moderator.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #6 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:04pm

Quote:

Aussie, I heard this as well. AiA is only passing on what he "heard".

You need to apply your super lawyer skills and understand AiA is only stating a rumour he "heard". One you have denied. That is on record too. That's where it end. Sorry no cigar this time either.

Again you show you are a troll stirring up shite.

I would be interested in your so called friends coming in an defending your latest action in the thread.

You are a bully unworthy of being a mod here.

« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:10pm by Super Nova »  
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:16pm

Super Nova wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:04pm:
Quote:

Aussie, I heard this as well. AiA is only passing on what he "heard".

You need to apply your super lawyer skills and understand AiA is only stating a rumour he "heard". One you have denied. That is on record too. That's where it end. Sorry no cigar this time either.

Again you show you are a troll stirring up shite.

I would be interested in your so called friends coming in an defending your latest action in the thread.

You are a bully unworthy of being a mod here.

If you don't like the way I moderate here, you know what you can do.

I have never had that ugly and malicious allegation put to me previously or seen it raised anywhere before, (so my guess it is sewer drivel which AiA brought here) and where we go from here is 100% up to AiA and Agnes.

They have the matter 100% within their own control.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #8 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:20pm

So there is no crime only petty vendetta payback on a post over a month old. What a big man you are.

Move on aussie.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:33pm

why keep drawing attention to it aussie  I bet almost no one read it in the first place...and if they did its long forgotten...you really are expanding it all round this forum  as for using BOs board I cant see her being that petty to be honest vic....she is pretty much a lets get this over and done with asap sort of person...

of course aussie likes making issues out of other peoples... {crimes].. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

how about we all get a ban button for a day and see what we all do with it.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:46pm

Super Nova wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:20pm:
So there is no crime only petty vendetta payback on a post over a month old. What a big man you are.

Move on aussie.

Ban was imposed on the 9th July, not a month ago.  Ball is in his court.  He is Master of his own destiny.

Cods, I have a Sub-Forum to run and it seems I am allowed to do that however I please.  In fact, individuality in mod style is even encouraged by Effendi.

If you want to moderate a Sub-Forum and get some idea what it is like trying to herd rebellious and even including malicious cats, put your hand up for one of the several vacancies.

Smiley

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #11 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:59pm

Then try and run it with a GMod coming in regularly denigrating you and your board. Worst Mod behavior—worse than PA where crap is the norm—I have ever seen.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 4:00pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:46pm:
Super Nova wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:20pm:

Move on aussie.

Ban was imposed on the 9th July, not a month ago.  Ball is in his court.  He is Master of his own destiny.

Cods, I have a Sub-Forum to run and it seems I am allowed to do that however I please.  In fact, individuality in mod style is even encouraged by Effendi.

If you want to moderate a Sub-Forum and get some idea what it is like trying to herd rebellious and even including malicious cats, put your hand up for one of the several vacancies.

Smiley

no you dont pet... to monitor there is a difference  it has gone to your head  completely..

do you actually think people go home with black eyes or something.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

its like you are the head master reading every essay in the school.... then marshalling all those who got F.. for not dotting the eyes and crossing the Tees,
into the quad

where you  will deal out the lashes as you see fit..

its almost comical.... Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 4:01pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
Then try and run it with a GMod coming in regularly denigrating you and your board. Worst Mod behavior—worse than PA where crap is the norm—I have ever seen.

oh poor you monk.    yes I would think you would need a thicker skin to be honest

which leaves both you and aussie on the fail list....

Grin Grin Grin

neither of you have the temperament for it I am afraid..

that doesnt mean you are not nice people   just not right for that job thats all.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #14 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 4:03pm

I just said it was the worst Modding I had seen.

Nothing poor me.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print