Send Topic Print
Sub-Forum Moderators. (Read 9236 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Sub-Forum Moderators.
Reply #30 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:14pm

Super Nova wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:11pm:
Oh, I made monk make that post. "You lot" my arse. You and monk are as transparence of a Monk with the shyte kicked out of him. Clear as glass.

Carry on with your petty personal vendettas in Relationships where they should be.  Is it all possible you can leave even one Thread alone without dragging personality into it.

Give it a bloody break.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:15pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 9:42pm:
I have tried to get a Mod appointed to Environment, nope nope nope.

You could add Food to boards badly moderated, you would think it is the sewer if you went in there now.

I disagree there    BO  has not always been treated well when she comes to ozpol... so you cant blame her and all you do is criticise anyway   why not help her out and do your food chat... instead of trying to derail it all the time.. you accused others of doing that in fermentation  and you didnt like it....

I thought you were better than that monk..

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #32 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:20pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:14pm:
Oh, I made monk make that post. "You lot" my arse. You and monk are as transparence of a Monk with the shyte kicked out of him. Clear as glass.

Carry on with your petty personal vendettas in Relationships where they should be.  Is it all possible you can leave even one Thread alone without dragging personality into it.

Give it a bloody break.

Tell your mate Monk that and stop showing bias.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #33 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:20pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:14pm:

Carry on with your petty personal
vendettas in Relationships where they should be.  Is it all possible you can leave even one Thread alone without dragging personality into it.

Give it a bloody break.

LOL and you talk about PETTY abbawahahahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #34 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:21pm

cods wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:15pm:

You could add Food to boards badly moderated, you would think it is the sewer if you went in there now.

I disagree there    BO  has not always been treated well when she comes to ozpol... so you cant blame her and all you do is criticise anyway   why not help her out and do your food chat... instead of trying to derail it all the time.. you accused others of doing that in fermentation  and you didnt like it....

And I disagree with you, the only food being discussed it seems is a blow fly feast at the moment. All this is getting beyond pathetic.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:22pm

Thread officially stuffed.

I'll take it elsewhere.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #36 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:23pm

This Topic was moved here from Chat by Setanta.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:31pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 9:57pm:
Super Nova wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 9:55pm:
Is there any sub-forum you guys are happy with?

This Thread is about the Sub-Forums with no, or no active Moderator.  No need to make it anything more than that.

where do you suppose these mods will be recruited from??? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

just a thought....not everyone is meant to be a mod.. some folks think it means standing by with a whip even down to what is discussed.... I find it a real invasion to be honest...the system at PA  is quite good  they only have LINES DRAWN in the political section the rest if pretty much up to the members.....

I think its called self regulating... Wink Wink..

.forget sparta  its only a tease...and ozpol does have the  toolshed where those with a foul mouth can get right into it...

so no difference really....

so who would you support as a mod for the boards....

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #38 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:33pm

cods wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:31pm:

This Thread is about the Sub-Forums with no, or no active Moderator.  No need to make it anything more than that.

where do you suppose these mods will be recruited from??? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

just a thought....not everyone is meant to be a mod.. some folks think it means standing by with a whip even down to what is discussed.... I find it a real invasion to be honest...the system at PA  is quite good  they only have LINES DRAWN in the political section the rest if pretty much up to the members.....

.forget sparta  its only a tease...and ozpol does have the  toolshed where those with a foul mouth can get right into it...

Not me. Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:37pm

Rubbish cods.  Look at the Politics section.  Not one thread without the usual slag off obscenity of the bloke you enjoy posting beside.

What does it matter whom I would support to fill those many voids.  Anyone with a pulse is better than what we have now.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:41pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:21pm:

And I disagree with you, the only food being discussed it seems is a blow fly feast at the moment. All this is getting beyond pathetic.

one thread setanta  not a dozen one thread.....and no interference from the mod......let it runs its course...

sometimes this has too happen....

.look what happens when  it all goes into relationships  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   it doesnt change what people are thinking.... 

what it does do!it stops them posting all together  .. maybe thats the intent I dont know..

look at the awful thread that encouraged members to dob on each other with so called abuse... disgraceful   did you stop that one???.. no you didnt  and that encouraged people to name others  and ridicule them   

did it stop anything .. not that I noticed   

its human nature   you guys are not play ground monitors..... if people argue in a non abusive fashion what the hells wrong with that..

do you want  nicey nicey everywhere.??..

one thread  wow...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

if its twee  you all want  then you better slam 90% of the members on the ban list. and be done with it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:43pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:37pm:

Rubbish cods.  Look at the Politics section.  Not one thread without the usual slag off obscenity of the bloke you enjoy posting beside.

What does it matter whom I would support to fill those many voids.  Anyone with a pulse is better than what we have now.

its not about support aussie    if you want them changed you have to go to fd and say well here fd is a list of people who would like to mod this board or that board..... he isnt going to look for them.. you are the one calling for action..

well all I am saying is start with the people who would like to mod a section and go from there....

no good getting his permission   if no one puts their hand up is it?.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #42 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:44pm

cods wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:41pm:

one thread setanta  not a dozen one thread.....and no interference from the mod......let it runs its course...

.look what happens when  it all goes into relationships  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   it doesnt change what people are thinking.... 

what it does do!it stops them posting all together  .. maybe thats the intent I dont know..

look at the awful thread that encouraged members to dob on each other with so called abuse... disgraceful   did you stop that one???.. no you didnt  and that encouraged people to name others  and ridicule them   

its human nature   you guys are not play ground monitors..... if people argue in a non abusive fashion what the hells wrong with that..

if its twee  you all want  then you better slam 90% of the members on the ban list. and be done with it.

I'm sure if I was calling you a turd, you would think it was abusive.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #43 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:50pm

How about calling anyone turd sorter?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 6:53am

Setanta wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:44pm:
cods wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:41pm:

I'm sure if I was calling you a turd, you would think it was abusive.

well... would it stop it though?....what about

"sewer member"?... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

when you look at the language some members use I shake my head... because it sounds like its their every day language and the way they talk in reality...

we have a swear word monitor..  Roll Eyes does it stop anyone getting their message across?...

someone can string a whole heap of words together  like
liar vicious vindictive  hypocrite.etc...

and its not called abuse....

yet call someone a fool   and yes! someone does think thats abuse... Angry

set I think you know what I think about people calling others names.....and the tit for tat mentality... Sad

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print