in reply (Read 13167 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
in reply
Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:08pm

I will answer any references to my name here as I cannot post in Rels-

I- I don't agree with mantra that aussie is facing a gang mentality here- he pretty much brings most of his crap on himself- I think he is lucky that the rest of the gang tolerate him the way he is_ I agree with Sprint in my feelings about Aussie- and he would have it coming-

A Gmod is now saying that he is using threatnening language in his pms to them ( Vic) -WOW that is just wrong- threatening pms- oh how we all know about that side of him- no respect for mods

2- yes I have joined PA and I will see how it goes- if I am made to feel like and outsider then I dont have to stay and if I have restrictions placed on me that others dont have I will be there about 1 nano second- sometimes pp can change  I think- I have incredibly slow internet atm and I cant log in either- but sort it when my service is up to speed- so ok I am gone for now-

The arsie saga continues- why do mods and FD tolerate this threatening pr!ck  ?
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:14pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: in reply
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:14pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:08pm:
I will answer any references to my name here as I cannot post in Rels.

I- I don't agree with mantra that aussie is facing a gang mentality here- he pretty much brings most of his crap on himself- I think he is lucky that the rest of the gang tolerate him the way he is_ I agree with Sprint in my feelings about Aussie- and he would have it coming.

A Gmod is now saying that he is using threatening language in his pms to them (Vic) I hope Vic boots him for good-WOW that is just wrong- threatening pms- oh how we all know about that side of him.

2- yes I have joined PA and I will see how it goes- if I am made to feel like an outsider then I dont have to stay- sometimes pp can change- I have incredibly slow internet atm and I cant log in either- but sort it when my service is up to speed- so ok I am gone for now.

The arsie saga continues - why do mods and FD tolerate this threatening pr!ck?

I'd like to know why too.

I'm disgusted by his threatening antics.

Today I even changed my avatar signature in protest!

And to raise awareness about the ex cabbie/currently unemployed cyber pr1ck!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:14pm

Shouldn't this be in the Necrophilia and Incest string as suggested by the presence of expert Lisa Jones?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #3 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:21pm

Quote:
Re: anyone know why aussie has been banned
Reply #78 - Today at 2:52pm Quote  Aussie wrote Today at 1:33pm:
Aussie wrote Today at 11:09am:
Vic wrote Today at 11:02am:
Aussie wrote Today at 10:50am:
Thanks to all who made supportive posts and assisted in allowing me to know when the ban expired.

I was banned by Vic, and in his explanation, he did not refer to any Rule breached by me, nothing about abuse, nothing about insulting anyone or conduct in any way concerning any other Member or Forum.

I seek his permission to Post all PMs relevant to the ban.  Members need to know so they can condemn this arbitrary rubbish and ensure no other Member can be dealt with in this way.

Sure - PM sent to you - ensure it is posted in it's entirety.

And PMs sent to you in Reply....one sent before I posted here.

I'll be out for a while.

I'll action when I get back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------
Arsie--
So, Vic, your response to my PMs please.  Was it embarrassing to have your memory shown to be very faulty?
---0----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------0---
Vic--

Sorry, engaged elsewhere.     To be brutally honest Aussie, I usually just delete your PMs without reading them.   If you are using the facility that advises you that your PM has been read, you will notice that.    The ones I used to read were usually verbose,  nonsensical rubbish that meant very little to me and gave me the impression that I would be dealing with a person of unknown sobriety if I engaged in the written word in reply.      Some of them I found almost threatening in their nature, with you requiring me to undertake courses of action to satisfy your demands - so I just make use of the function that allows me to see who has posted, rather than the one that directly opens the post.  That allows me to delete immediately

So regrettably, I have no knowledge of what you have written,  Be assured however, that should you PM me as MOD. I will read them as you obviously have issues in your forum that need addressing

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:16pm

Aussie says if i want to post in rels- i have to say sorry- that wont be happening!!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:26pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:16pm:
Aussie says if i want to post in rels- i have to say sorry- that wont be happening!!

I asked him for an apology once it was never forth coming.....why would anyone give him one in return.....how do you feel about posting in relationships agnes??   does it bother you if you cant go there?...as aussie is usually tearing a strip of you anyway why would you bother.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #6 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:59pm

cods wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:26pm:
Agnes wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:16pm:

I asked him for an apology once it was never forth coming.....why would anyone give him one in return.....how do you feel about posting in relationships agnes??   does it bother you if you cant go there?...as aussie is usually tearing a strip of you anyway why would you bother.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I told him to shove it and then blocked his mod account as well-- give me strength why would I bother if I couldnt post there- the answer is I dont care because I can post in this thread any lie he points my way- if I could even be bothered doing that- which I dont most of the time

Say sorry to that cockroach ? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  meh

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 7:58pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:14pm:
Shouldn't this be in the Necrophilia and Incest string as suggested by the presence of expert Lisa Jones?

Don't try to do some 'spade-work' with Lisa Jones in mind
Unforgiven.
She's not into 'dead roots' like you.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:15pm

Well Agnes, have you noticed Aussie being a bit quiet 'recently'? Or maybe I've just missed his usual rants like a Middle-Eastern Leb on a Construction site trying to haggle for something other than actually doing the work.

Maybe he saw how I 'graciously' admitted I was 'wrong' when I came up against Bojack Horseman.
It must be a strange experience for him to see someone 'unafraid' to lose or be proven wrong.

Re: Vaccine for cancer
Reply #33 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:17pm  Quote   

Ok. I read the first two links, the third wouldn't come up.
They seem respectably sourced links.

I was wrong.
I'm sorry.
I apologise.

If I'm going to 'keep at it' - then I at least be prepared to be wrong, to fail, etc and just take it on the chin.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #9 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 7:34pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:15pm:
Well Agnes, have you noticed Aussie being a bit quiet 'recently'? Or maybe I've just missed his usual rants like a Middle-Eastern Leb on a Construction site trying to haggle for something other than actually doing the work.

Maybe he saw how I 'graciously' admitted I was 'wrong' when I came up against Bojack Horseman.
It must be a strange experience for him to see someone 'unafraid' to lose or be proven wrong.

Re: Vaccine for cancer
Reply #33 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:17pm  Quote   

Ok. I read the first two links, the third wouldn't come up.
They seem respectably sourced links.

I was wrong.
I'm sorry.
I apologise.

If I'm going to 'keep at it' - then I at least be prepared to be wrong, to fail, etc and just take it on the chin.

No JaSin-  I didnt see it but that would be totally alien to him-so no surprises there -  taking it on the chin is isually the only option we have in the end- but trying to get out of it at all costs is his motto-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #10 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 6:57pm

well the current spate of bannings is a what one I really think should have happened a long time ago except one- but aussie-mothra- smith- pecca and UF- congrats to the mod for finally doing something about these trolls- keep up the good work- they think they are a law unto themselves-

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:01am

the bans are getting longer  anyone else noticed that?..

js admits he doesnt care doesnt bother him how long...

but I am not sure aussie  will be enjoying it...assuming he is banned and not sick or anything..

I did kind of think monk would be back by now....maybe he still in a huffy

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 4:57pm

Hey missy!
Don't set me up with that Mothra.
I may be a loser with women BUT
I am not into beastiality!
Angry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #13 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 5:46pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 4:57pm:
Hey missy!
Don't set me up with that Mothra.
I may be a loser with women BUT
I am not into beastiality!
Angry

I wont set you up with anyone- hows that ? You will be fine you will find someone Jasin- be patient-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #14 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 10:34pm

cods wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:01am:

but I am not sure aussie  will be enjoying it...assuming he is banned and not sick or anything..

Smithy  is banned regularly and he doesnt care how much shiit he stirs - aussie will be out there chafing at the bit - he will be hating it- Monk too even though he says he  doesnt care- truth be told he is actually- I know him- Aussie is banned- he might have learned his lesson- we will see wont we- but no he never learns

IP Logged

Hoss
Gold Member

Australian Politics

talbot victoria
Reply #15 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 10:24am

HI ALL

ER well i have a Suggestion.

I wont set you up with anyone- hows that ? You will be fine you will find someone Jasin- be patient-

How about!! Now get this ?

Hilary Clinton the Hag.

Just a thought is all

Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheesy

Old n get radicalized by government

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:03am

Agnes wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 10:34pm:
cods wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:01am:

Smithy  is banned regularly and he doesnt care how much shiit he stirs - aussie will be out there chafing at the bit - he will be hating it- Monk too even though he says he  doesnt care- truth be told he is actually- I know him- Aussie is banned- he might have learned his lesson- we will see wont we- but no he never learns

Good.

Hey look, most of us do not get banned.

A few are complained about MANY times and get banned.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 12:44pm

it would be good if the bans   made people behave better    but that doesnt seem to happen..

a lot like speeding fines I guess   the pain soon wears off...

it would be nice for those who are banned to contemplate having a decent conversation with people   
instead of just popping into the threads that all go down the same gutter......

if they really cant help themselves..

then how about only being able to reply in certain boards....I cant post in feedback   and a few mods ban people from posting......so why not in this case.....

I dont mean with people who get carried away about a topic  .. religion would be a good one....and now environment     very controversial and very topical..

but other boards    need to sectioned off to some if it brings out the personal abuse in them..

plus it would also be demeaning I am thinking   if it was a gmods actions  and not from personal problems.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #18 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 5:40pm

Looks like aussie ran crying to a GMod and as his never ending want and got the finger- he usually cries about me or anyone really- but andrie is sick to the back teeth with this fewl- Gmods are waking up to Herr Hitler- so sad too bad  Grin Grin Grin

I hope he got Andries permission to post part of his pm btw - dont stand for that andrie    Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:51pm by Agnes »  

A1-.GIF (218 KB | 52 )
A1-.GIF

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:04pm

lucky us agnes  no one gives a toss about aussies comments..he is the whinger from hell... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

fd may put him out of his misery one day.. and sack him form the forum he does nothing but complain about...

its a shame his own forums have never been a raging success ... even he must put two and two together.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

maybe he should take a few lessons from monk on how to run a successful forum... Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #20 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:49pm

Quote:
cods wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:04pm:
lucky us agnes  no one gives a toss about aussies comments..he is the whinger from hell... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

fd may put him out of his misery one day.. and sack him form the forum he does nothing but complain about...

its a shame his own forums have never been a raging success ... even he must put two and two together.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

maybe he should take a few lessons from monk on how to run a successful forum... Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin- this silly fewl has to stop hassling mods with his own agenda constantly- it aint never gonna happen will never happen end of

loved your reply to this one

Aussie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:35pm:
[quote author=cods link=1508655785/12#12 date=1508660909][quote author=Aussie link=1508655785/11#11 date=1508660091]I made no mention of 'sack,' cods.  What do you reckon about the simple concept of fair application of the Rules of Effendi?

I am more interested in so called adults.. behaving like adults.. and not monkeys in a zoo that need an attendant to keep them in line..and stop them killing each other... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

stick your bloody rules.

Cheesy Cool

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 8:58am

aussie doesnt seem to understand   there is only so much a gmod can do.... we us members have to take responsibility for making some issues worse than they need be...''

it isnt the gmods not obeying the rules its the members...

he thinks fining people for speeding  stops people from speeding... Cheesy Cheesy

we all break rules....I do it all the time... [but then I am a bad person]...if I troll someone on here.....and they complain  then I hope to god I am smart enough to back off.... its that simple   

behave as you expect others to behave towards you...

how hard is that?.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #22 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 5:54pm

cods wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 8:58am:
aussie doesnt seem to understand   there is only so much a gmod can do.... we us members have to take responsibility for making some issues worse than they need be...''

it isnt the gmods not obeying the rules its the members...

he thinks fining people for speeding  stops people from speeding... Cheesy Cheesy

we all break rules....I do it all the time... [but then I am a bad person]...if I troll someone on here.....and they complain  then I hope to god I am smart enough to back off.... its that simple   

behave as you expect others to behave towards you...

how hard is that?.

Not hard but if you are aussie- or smith very hard-

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #23 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:12pm

There is another possibility!

Freediver Pays Aussie to stir up controversy in the interest of creating angry replies (money money money)

Same again with that dope Juliar!

Just  a thought!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #24 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:57pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:12pm:

Freediver Pays Aussie to stir up controversy in the interest of creating angry replies (money money money)

Let him be a God Mod with no access to a ban button  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 24th, 2017 at 7:17am

I was thinking more like mothra....

aussie has started a Morecombe thread in support of his murderer....of course he knows that will bring out the revenge mob... he is so transparent  its usually his agnes threads  lol but shes been so good lately  he hasnt got anything.....sorry aggie... Smiley

and does anyone think the females are disappearing on here????......its mostly lefty males...your doing well guys... Smiley Smiley Smiley an all male forum..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #26 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 3:11pm

poor vic caught up in the trap the destructive assholes have laid for him in rels- they are telling him how to do his job AGAIN and telling him he is not fit to continue as mod here- deal with them Vic do not let them undermine you a nice little ban seems very fitting I would think-  they want to destroy OP one way or another-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #27 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 3:23pm

Re: Message for a GMod
Reply #7 - Today at 3:20pm Quote  Aussie wrote Today at 2:57pm:
Vic wrote Today at 2:55pm:
mothra wrote Today at 12:48pm:
What have you got to hide, Vic?

I'm sure you were professional?

I have nothing to hide Mothra and I am surprised you would think I have.   Like all others, I do have my moments but the purpose of the email is actually between FD and Myself.  Perhaps you should concentrate your efforts on achieving your objectives of making this forum a pleasant place for all to post - much as it was during the "Strike"

You are hiding your conduct which is made very clear in that PM you want to keep from public scrutiny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------
( Vic wrote ) lol Grin
OK I will post it

I have suspended the Mod account for the forum moderator of relationships.

My reasoning is as follows.

Forum Moderators have a responsibility to uphold the basic principles and rules that this board relies on them to do.   By openly participating in a "strike" or boycott of the OzPol forum, this Moderator has shown he doesn't give a stuff about his responsibilities to the forum and the reasons he was given authority to manage it on behalf of the Forum Owner.    There is evidence on the Forum as well that this moderator has been lobbying others to leave the forum and participate in the "protest" and this also shows poor judgement.

If you wish to reverse my decision FD, I will leave it to you, otherwise, I will moderate relationships until a decision is made on a replacement

I will copy this to the moderator on his User Account"

There you go

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #28 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 3:24pm

Well done Vic- so richly deserved lololollllllllllllllllll Grin Grin Grin Grin

and has aussie lost RElationships - I think so    Cheesy Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 4:27pm

its been a rough day at the office thats for sure....I stayed out of the whinge thread as long as I could...I left it to those who thought they have some grief..

but their behavior is less than good.. and no surprises really... they cannot see any faults with themselves....and people like that always end up with more grief....

you cant keep putting thing s and people down for ever....its that simple....no one likes being called out over and over....we have to take some of the responsibility its our actions that get us into strife.....

if we cant see that... then its really really tough for those who are meant to keep the house in order... Sad

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #30 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 5:10pm

looks like the pathetic little coup failed- i did warn them

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 5:15pm

the coup  was a flop as far as ozpol was concerned.. but its their behavior on their return that floors me...

why they ever expect bullying ganging up to work I will never ever understand.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #32 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 5:42pm

cods wrote on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 5:15pm:
the coup  was a flop as far as ozpol was concerned.. but its their behavior on their return that floors me...

why they ever expect bullying ganging up to work I will never ever understand.

throwing their weight around achieves what exactly- nothing that's what- they are trying to make out this is for the good of the forum but we all know better this is just about aussie massagging his tiny appendage again and trying to show how he can run the place through force and disrespect for the mods who have a thankless job running this place- ban him vic- he is a forum cancer and the cancer is spreading through his stooges Mothballs- pecca-  if they dont like it  here they can LEAVE!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

babs

Reply #33 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 8:09pm

LOL Bobby defeaning silence  Grin Grin Grin Grin yes the Dung Hill dwellers share everyone pms all the time- and mostly in the confines of the hidden forum there

Quote:
Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Relationships Board Moderator Candidates
Reply #10 - Today at 8:03pm Quote  Aussie wrote Today at 8:01pm:
Hold the Bus people.  I am still the Moderator here.  Vic has contaminated my Mod account based on sheer hyperbolic hysteria and lies, and not one Rule.

What about the rule on posting PMs that you broke?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #34 - Nov 3rd, 2017 at 1:40am

Agnes wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:57pm:

Let him be a God Mod with no access to a ban button  Grin Grin Grin

I must have seen this coming  Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #35 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm

Aussie posted a pm to  me through pm and asked if I was a member he was stalking  through facebook whom he thought  I was connected to- well that proves he was stalking me and otherwise why else pm me  with that question- in particular me- he didnt answer because he doesn't have an answer because he was stalking me looking for my details- there is no other explanation is there -?
he is  creepy asshole and he was caught out it is plain other wise why would he pm me? And yet he is screaming foul that someone found his details-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #36 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 8:25pm

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #37 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 9:22pm

and aussie sidekick Mothra the mental health professional at her masters  elbow offering sage advice on how to recognise integrity - here is a prime example of her integrity for us all to see

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #38 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 9:27pm

take a jump from a very cliff arsie - no one here gives a stuff what you think- creep

Quote:
Re: Should revealing members details result life ban?
Reply #191 - Today at 9:19pm Quote  skippy. wrote Today at 7:54pm:
Anyone that knows Agnes and I know we are not tight but I will not let Aussie lie about her as he is attempting to here.
That spin he is attempting to put on that screen shot is absolute bullshit.
I never knew anything about this until yesterday  myself and would put my house on it that  neither did she. I would expect she found out about this when I did yesterday afternoon along with what ozzz claims, if you could believe the compulsive liar, another twenty odd posters looking on found out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
No lie, skippeeee. That is the PM I sent her.  Why else would I even bother?  Do try and be analytic for a change.

You and she and AiA and Super Nova are up to your necks in what your stupid muppet did on behalf of you all.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #39 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 9:42pm

great reply from someone who knows you very very well aussie - you are a creepy stalker  Grin Grin Grin

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1509959837/5#5

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 9:44pm

What's happened?
Is this about Aussie's FaceBook profile appearing?
Who did it?

IP Logged

babs

Reply #41 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 9:53pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 9:44pm:
What's happened?
Who did it?

read around the board and everything arsie has posted is a lie- just so you know - Cool

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #42 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:06pm

aussie too scared to answer FD LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #43 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:12pm

What's happened?
Who did it?

No - it's not Aussie's Facebook at all -
it's some other innocent person.

Aussie is trying to get attention by faking outrage
at something that never happened.

So far Aussie has tried this with 2 other names -
each time he pretends that someone has revealed his real name.

And - all of the crew from Monk's place are pretending to fall for it to get people
here into trouble.

It's another Aussie scam cooked up at Monk's joint.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:23pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:12pm:
What's happened?
Who did it?

And - all of the crew from Monk's place are pretending to fall for it to get people
here into trouble.

And yet he tries to condemn me with my 'Mellie' name-change.  Grin
I think he is severely 'socio-pathological' in his ways.
He could look you in the eye and totally believe that him telling you he never stole some chocolate cookies from the cookie jar. Even though he has chocolate around the lips and on his fingers. He honestly believes that 'everyone' else believes him too and even when you point out the chocolate on his lips and fingers - he'll still deny it, because its a case of 'dare' ...what can you do about it anyway (on a Forum)?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #45 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:42pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:23pm:
What's happened?
Who did it?

here into trouble.

He could look you in the eye and totally believe that him telling you he never stole some chocolate cookies from the cookie jar. Even though he has chocolate around the lips and on his fingers. He honestly believes that 'everyone' else believes him too and even when you point out the chocolate on his lips and fingers - he'll still deny it, because its a case of 'dare' ...what can you do about it anyway (on a Forum)?

You've gotta give it to him -

Aussie is good at playing the victim card.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #46 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:51pm

Yes aussie has done this before - its pathetic- how bored is that old bastard - is there no
end to the tricks and he will employ to destroy forums and to have those he doesnt like banned ? he is too well know now and pretty transparent- so boo hoo hhhoooooooo

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #47 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:53pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:42pm:
Jasin wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:23pm:
What's happened?
Who did it?

here into trouble.

You've gotta give it to him -

Aussie is good at playing the victim card.

well he failed again-

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #48 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:57pm

Agnes wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:51pm:
Yes aussie has done this before - its pathetic- how bored is that old bastard - is there no
end to the tricks and he will employ to destroy forums and to have those he doesnt like banned ? he is too well know now and pretty transparent- so boo hoo hhhoooooooo

Yes - the thread has been deleted but I got him
when I asked " if I could reveal the other name? "
He didn't answer that one.
So now we have 2 "real" names for Aussie & there is also a 3rd name.

Let's get real - this is an anonymous forum.
I could say that Aussie's real name was Dick van Dyke
and who would know if it was true or not?

It's fake news folks.
Time to go to bed soon.  Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:57pm

After the majority of Members have made him look the fool and put him on the outer in this Forum.
He is now trying to justify himself, by attacking FreeDiver  now. Trying to make FreeDiver look the fool over himself.
He couldn't defeat the 'Army' - now he is aiming to defeat the 'General'.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 11:25pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:57pm:
Agnes wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:51pm:

Yes - the thread has been deleted but I got him
when I asked " if I could reveal the other name? "
He didn't answer that one.
So now we have 2 "real" names for Aussie & there is also a 3rd name.

Let's get real - this is an anonymous forum.
I could say that Aussie's real name was Dick van Dyke
and who would know if it was true or not?

It's fake news folks.
Time to go to bed soon.  Smiley

how do you explain the newspaper editorial bobby???>..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #51 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 11:30pm

I am with Bobby- nothing to see here- off to bed- nite all~ tomorrow is another day and i have shopping to do and windows to clean

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #52 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 2:53pm

anyway Monk is in his dung hill saying that the thread tiltled- "20 centimetres long is Lisas hubby a horse?" never existed as Bobby said it did- of course it did- I saw it and avoided that nasty thread- Monk once again proving he is a no good liar!!!

What would he know about sex?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:30pm

I also had the pleasure of seeing it...they enjoyed it for a while ..

however I am not sure two wrongs make a right...

I would like to think I at least can be better than that..
although "they" monks members would never agree  Roll Eyes its what I feel about myself that matters to me.. not what a bunch of faceless people think...

the devils work is at work on ozpol...and sadly we have all fallen for the pattern.. tit for tat it is very destructive..and as adults   well!!!!!!.. Angry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #54 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 7:57pm

cods wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:30pm:
I also had the pleasure of seeing it...they enjoyed it for a while ..

however I am not sure two wrongs make a right...

I would like to think I at least can be better than that..
although "they" monks members would never agree  Roll Eyes its what I feel about myself that matters to me.. not what a bunch of faceless people think...

the devils work is at work on ozpol...and sadly we have all fallen for the pattern.. tit for tat it is very destructive..and as adults   well!!!!!!.. Angry

I feel that is definitley changing as evidenced last night- some really great positivity in the thread where we all said nice things about each other- a great mood on ozpol last night- lets keep that up and not let a few old belly achers ruin everything- let then stew in their own juices- yes you are right  we are better than that- ignore trolls

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #55 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:46pm

and the losers can drag crap from here and pore over it like a bunch of sick gollums- who cares- they re not going to like what I write but too bad- creep like aussie has let my name be dragged through the absolute shiit for months in his joint- if he doesnt like what I wrote here too  bad I say-

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 11:22pm

Is Monk's Chaturbate Board still alive? Yuk! Well, I guess those who are "internet sexual" need a place to gather ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #57 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 11:29pm

I have no idea why some of you like talking about what you do not like or find icky. I'm not a fan of anal sex so it tends not to be something I talk about.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #58 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 12:29am

Setanta wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 11:29pm:
I have no idea why some of you like talking about what you do not like or find icky. I'm not a fan of anal sex so it tends not to be something I talk about.

not a fan of the "brown eye?"

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #59 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 12:31am

I trust that bloke more than a stalker like Aussie that's for sure- leave cods alone you ass

Quote:
This, cods, is your Hero who snuck up behind Morecombe's killer in prison and emptied a bucket of hot water all over him. feel safe now ?
Daniel Morcombes killer deserved a lot worse than a bit of warm water - why do you have concern for a rock spider Aussie- you dont feel sorry for what that filthy animal did to Daniel ?

« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2017 at 12:55am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #60 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 8:09am

I have put up with this for the last 2 years- aussie lying about me - letting untruths and nastiness be piled on me in his forum where I have no right of reply- yet he and his pal monk did/do it to me all the time- now someone has spoken about it- because he does it to him too- COWARDS!!!!!

truth.GIF (162 KB | 38 )
truth.GIF

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 8:17am

thats very true agnes...

I guess thats where all this banning gets a bit carried away.....aussies forgets he also does the same thing..

strewth how many times have PA members been banned...then he gets stuck into them... Roll Eyes

I guess that doesnt count though....

maybe fd needs to tidy that up when he sorts out the members run boards.....because these bans are more about tit for tat rather than breaking fds rules..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #62 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 8:57am

cods wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 8:17am:
thats very true agnes...

I guess thats where all this banning gets a bit carried away.....aussies forgets he also does the same thing..

strewth how many times have PA members been banned...then he gets stuck into them... Roll Eyes

I guess that doesnt count though....

maybe fd needs to tidy that up when he sorts out the members run boards.....because these bans are more about tit for tat rather than breaking fds rules..

Stupid isnt it- banning left and right- well my ban is is tit for tat-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #63 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:02am

errm Jasin- that isnt strictly true I only thought you might be Vulcan you went missing and he turned up- so not even a factual guess- you said you might be Mellie- so I went with that ( occasionally ) so that one isnt my fault - you will never get a WOMAN if you keep calling yourself Mellie though? You will only get someone like Smithy maybe aussie  but not Monk- he only likes his chickens

really.GIF (154 KB | 34 )
really.GIF

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #64 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 12:42pm

It's ok Agnes. I can't hold it against you really, with my Mellie stunt against Aussie a while back and I was banned recently because of a complaint (squeal) by JSmith.

I very much doubt you were Alison Grosse.
I thought it might have been Lisa at first, until things got sexual and besides knowing that Lisa wouldn't say such things, I definitely know you wouldn't say such things to me, even if you got paid for it. It is one of the rat packers.

Were you Akablackbrother something?
There were a few others that appeared while you and Lisa were away, that I thought might be either one of you??
Some others must have been Mothra, JS, GP, etc.
I counted at least 6 suddenly appear a while back.
We have had a few new members (finally!). When the Rat Packers vanish, new members appear.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #65 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 4:51pm

Yse I Jasin wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 12:42pm:
It's ok Agnes. I can't hold it against you really, with my Mellie stunt against Aussie a while back and I was banned recently because of a complaint (squeal) by JSmith.

I very much doubt you were Alison Grosse.
I thought it might have been Lisa at first, until things got sexual and besides knowing that Lisa wouldn't say such things, I definitely know you wouldn't say such things to me, even if you got paid for it. It is one of the rat packers.

Were you Akablackbrother something?
There were a few others that appeared while you and Lisa were away, that I thought might be either one of you??
Some others must have been Mothra, JS, GP, etc.
I counted at least 6 suddenly appear a while back.
We have had a few new members (finally!). When the Rat Packers vanish, new members appear.

No I wasnt any sock- mods here know my ip and would soon ban me Jasin- - you did confuse me with the Mellie thing being a man of mystery- but I think I have figured out now that you are a male- tho you will never claify that for us- but I think that is true- I had a very bad night and now off for  shift- life sucks sometimes  Embarrassed

I would never give myself a name like Alison Grosse only man would try that one on

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #66 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:11pm

Yes. I am male. Only a male could be as big a tool as I can be at times.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Dec 9th, 2017 at 6:58am

agnes you do accuse others of having socks dont you??...I have seen it... so if you dont want it said about you dont point the finger>>>>>

its not rocket science...its like kindergarten here  and you are all in the thick of it..

I do not believe I have ever been accused of using a sock......and neither I have.. but that not the point   its the seeds of doubt one plants when these accusations  are thrown around..

you for one agnes are very good at changing your ID.... you dont make a huge secret about it I agree but never the less you are a name changer.....

so you cast the doubt over yourself....and you lose a certain amount of credibility   

all I can say is   dont do it  and they wont have an thing to accuse you of....

if someone accuses me of something not nice...I ask them for the link to what they say...

I am usually confident they wont have one......the only time it was proved it was a throw away line to shut someone up...but yes I did say I hate someone...months and months ago.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyesshock horror... bad cods..

if you do something not good   wear it agnes  own it.. move on...

jasin same thing  he said he was mellie...WHY do that if your not?...whats the point......

sewing seeds of doubt maybe!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #68 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 4:38pm

Point taken cods- but I like a name change every so often- I dont do it to fool anyone- so there is a difference I think- but I do take your point-

I have been agnes for a while now-

Well reading at the sandpit in the dung hill Monk saying how he would make the best enviro mod- and yet he doesnt want to ever come back to this disgusting place he has whined every time he is banned- but as of today- 16/12 he us is still in the running for enviro- LOL- half a brain cell Monk- just HALF will do?   Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
Environment board
Postby HBS Guy » 16 Dec 2017, 16:36

Dear oh dear, is in rather a said state without me, isn’t it? Not generating posts and so help FD’s advertising revenue. Even Booby isn’t posting the lying videos by Dubyne.

I could turn it around if made Environment Mod. I am the logical choice, the only one regularly posting there with any science credentials. Easy choice—but I mean what I said about not returning if revealing bulk lot of personal information gets a shorter ban than evading the swear filter! Then there is the Herbert–Karnal matter.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 5:46pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 16th, 2017 at 4:38pm:
Point taken cods- but I like a name change every so often- I dont do it to fool anyone- so there is a difference I think- but I do take your point-

Well reading at the sandpit in the dung hill Monk saying how he would make the best enviro mod- and yet he doesnt want to ever come back to this disgusting place he has whined every time he is banned- but as of today- 16/12 he us is still in the running for enviro- LOL- half a brain cell Monk- just HALF will do?   Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
Environment board

Dear oh dear, is in rather a said state without me, isn’t it? Not generating posts and so help FD’s advertising revenue. Even Booby isn’t posting the lying videos by Dubyne.

I could turn it around if made Environment Mod. I am the logical choice, the only one regularly posting there with any science credentials. Easy choice—but I mean what I said about not returning if revealing bulk lot of personal information gets a shorter ban than evading the swear filter! Then there is the Herbert–Karnal matter.

why is it some folks think they have everything correct.. they are right and everyon e else has it all wrong... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I cant understand people like that. I can only believe they have a very hard time getting along with most people.

never seeing someone else point of view...its my way or the highway syndrome.....

they would have to be impossible to lie with I would think..

have you noticed agnes  they are always lefties through and through.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

but in a confined area like a forum...it gets kind of tardy I think.. and doesnt make for happy vegemites..

I hope all those complaining and bitching never come back....as thus far do we ever see anything good said about ozpol or its membership????...and that goes for the gang at PA  as we are all one the same...

and PA has been a different place since one of its members were dismissed in recent times...

I find the THEM and US syndrome rather tiring to be honest  and will do my best to ignore it if it comes my way..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #70 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 6:50pm

cods wrote on Dec 16th, 2017 at 5:46pm:
Agnes wrote on Dec 16th, 2017 at 4:38pm:

Quote:
Environment board

why is it some folks think they have everything correct.. they are right and everyon e else has it all wrong... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I cant understand people like that. I can only believe they have a very hard time getting along with most people.

never seeing someone else point of view...its my way or the highway syndrome.....

they would have to be impossible to lie with I would think..

have you noticed agnes  they are always lefties through and through.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

but in a confined area like a forum...it gets kind of tardy I think.. and doesnt make for happy vegemites..

I hope all those complaining and bitching never come back....as thus far do we ever see anything good said about ozpol or its membership????...and that goes for the gang at PA  as we are all one the same...

and PA has been a different place since one of its members were dismissed in recent times...

I find the THEM and US syndrome rather tiring to be honest  and will do my best to ignore it if it comes my way..

I really dont think I am a lefty- I have changed my mind on so many things over the last few years and when I stop to examine my political leanings  - I realise I am  much more right than left these days- I have come to be ashamed of the way lefties behave and the way they are seen by others as angry and stupid-   its time for a change I think- because I am not that person -

I really dislike moslems and the fact they are in this country etc- I and I have very little compassion for others who come here/take our money/jobs etc- I am not for allowing scum to come here and destroy our country I am not tolerant anymore- so I think I have really changed- my mum was a Lib and my mum kicked ass-  I am sick of the crap humans like Pecca and his one eyed crap- he is back to his usual thing- trolling trolling and wrecking threads- anyway since Smith was ejected from PA its been great there-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #71 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 11:06pm

Monkers says

Quote:
Re: Environment board
Postby HBS Guy » 16 Dec 2017, 19:57

Hey hey, Agnes has copied my post to OzPol. Thanks Agnes!

And pretending you are a right wing nutjob will keep you safe in the sewer for a little while

It is Mothra and Pecca who have made me back away from being a lefty- their insane behaviour and ravings  are  just cringe worthy and with you it  is not a lefty thing- you are just horrible person full stop- you havent got a decent bone in your body these days- PA dont care what the hell I am- but you are the one who tries to control everyone- even me-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #72 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 1:04am

an answer at last From Set-

Quote:
Re: when are the banned returning 3
Reply #12 - Yesterday at 11:14pm Quote  greggerypeccary wrote Yesterday at 9:21pm:
Ajax wrote Yesterday at 9:06pm:
So can someone bring me up to date on who is returning.

I think

1. Aussie

2. Mothra

and then who is the third one.....??

Is it smithy.............??

Oh yeah and monk goodness how long has he been banned.

I think I answered my own question.

It'll be good to see sane posters return.

---------------

Aussie, Monk, Neferti and Supernova, 31st. Now can we stop having these threads?
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2017 at 1:09am by Agnes »  

the_demented.GIF (224 KB | 37 )
the_demented.GIF

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 8:32am

Agnes wrote on Dec 16th, 2017 at 11:06pm:
Monkers says

Quote:
Re: Environment board
Postby HBS Guy » 16 Dec 2017, 19:57

Hey hey, Agnes has copied my post to OzPol. Thanks Agnes!

And pretending you are a right wing nutjob will keep you safe in the sewer for a little while

It is Mothra and Pecca who have made me back away from being a lefty- their insane behaviour and ravings  are  just cringe worthy and with you it  is not a lefty thing- you are just horrible person full stop- you havent got a decent bone in your body these days- PA dont care what the hell I am- but you are the one who tries to control everyone- even me-

dont worry about him agnes....he wont be back..

unless he gets environment   can you see fd doing that,., Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

monk has tickets on himself..he thinks talking to himself means he is winning...

I have given monk a lot of support over time....and talked myself stooopid to try to get him to be reasonable...but he wont give an inch,..,

he thinks hes the expert on everything...and everyone else are dumbarse...well it probably works for those who rush to his place where their posts are monitored by aussie.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

who says things like..

I have allowed this one through  because!!!! Roll Eyes

or edited by aussie....

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... aus thinks hes the Pope and has divine powers... Grin Grin Grin Grin

between counting how many times agnes posted in relationships.... reading all his fav ozpol members posts. so he can attack them... and keeping up with the bitching at polan...he must never leave the computer....... Grin Grin Grin Grin

I guess they have never posted one of your posts from ozpol in the sandpit agnes.....have they??

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 10:11am

oh dear now monk is urging aussie to sue fd??..

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. what next...an assassination  maybe...

boy are they ever out to get fd... whatever has he done to them???

it must have been a shocker....to want to get him into court at every turn.... Angry Angry Angry

what a pathetic much of people  he has allowed to join here....totally ungrateful...and mean minded.. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #75 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 10:41am

cods wrote on Dec 17th, 2017 at 10:11am:

it must have been a shocker....to want to get him into court at every turn.... Angry Angry Angry

what a pathetic much of people  he has allowed to join here....totally ungrateful...and mean minded.. Angry Angry

Monk has lost the plot totally in my opinion,

I doubt he will be allowed back with his continual sniping at OP and PA members.

I am sure freediver is laughing his head off reading their rubbish on Monk's Manure Mound.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 11:39am

I would think so monk acts like he is doing fd a favor....and hes serious....  talk about sad...

more than one person has talked about suing fd...over there  says a lot doesnt it???.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #77 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 11:42am

Banned trolls whining about everything- saying they are never coming back to Ozpol when the ban is up- but we all know it is complete rubbish- this is a place where I will address  bullshit that is spouted by these pp- and any rubbish  lies they and defamatory crap they post- also I will post  few tips to protect yourself from trolls-  as they come to mind-  I have seen defamatory evidence in Monks dump about me today and suggestions they have been further stalking  me-looking for info- I suggest you keep your compulsions under wraps maties lest you be banned again for same- learn your lessons or be lost forever
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2017 at 12:48pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #78 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 4:20pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Dec 17th, 2017 at 10:41am:

Monk has lost the plot totally in my opinion,

I doubt he will be allowed back with his continual sniping at OP and PA members.

I am sure freediver is laughing his head off reading their rubbish on Monk's Manure Mound.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #79 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 4:24pm

No Monk "not poor old Agnes" I have the screen shot from yesterday- dont play stupid games idiot- or it may just back fire on you

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #80 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 4:25pm

FD needs to open a new sub forum on OzPol. Just for them.

Its title?

THE NURSING HOME  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

babs

Reply #81 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 4:27pm

or as I call it Shady Pines  Wink

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #82 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 4:38pm

babs wrote on Dec 20th, 2017 at 4:27pm:
or as I call it Shady Pines  Wink

Ha ha!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 5:40pm

no no no girls   mothra already swears we talk of nothing but monks mob...lol she doesnt admit they are  the only threads she reads.... Wink Wink

agnes what  the eyes dont see/read  the heart doesnt grieve over..

this is cyberspace  it shouldnt be taken all that seriously......and when you read how savage monk is in his criticism of everything and everyone at ozpol....

you knows its kids stuff  seriously it is...

its pathetic...

so girls  lets be gracious these people are having some of the longest bans in ozpol history....these bans were not given lightly.....although some find that hard to believe.it was  in fact for some serious deeds... or should that read misdeeds.....will they ever learn  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 

well if jasin has now gone for a very long time....it now says to me

the mods are getting serious.....no fooling....

and not before time..

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #84 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 5:44pm

cods wrote on Dec 20th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
no no no girls   mothra already swears we talk of nothing but monks mob...lol she doesnt admit they are  the only threads she reads.... Wink Wink

agnes what  the eyes dont see/read  the heart doesnt grieve over..

this is cyberspace  it shouldnt be taken all that seriously......and when you read how savage monk is in his criticism of everything and everyone at ozpol....

you knows its kids stuff  seriously it is...

its pathetic...

so girls  lets be gracious these people are having some of the longest bans in ozpol history....these bans were not given lightly.....although some find that hard to believe.it was  in fact for some serious deeds... or should that read misdeeds.....will they ever learn  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 

well if jasin has now gone for a very long time....it now says to me

the mods are getting serious.....no fooling....

and not before time..

Mothra?

Who's that??  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #85 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 9:44pm

we are ladies girls- and Jasin you can lie all you like- you deleted all your pms- But i still have mine and yours  too  Wink the truth will out

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #86 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 11:32pm

To the girls at Shady Pines~ ( aka Dung Heap )

Jasin was  not a bad poster sometimes  but he couldnt resist the urge to big himself up and make like an idiot- that is a shame because he drew dumb and negative attention to himself/itself- I rejected him and he couldnt get over it- and I thought he might have in time-  but I didnt ask to be wooed via pm Jasin or anywhere else- I know you will be  back using a sock because you wuv me ( and Lisa) but give it up mate- no one is pming Vic about you or anyone else and AS we are all part of FDs harem we are complete and utter ladies 'FD wouldnt have us any other way- we are not sluts got that  Angry cods would have your guts for garters talking like that about us  Cool !!!!!!

Now be a gentleman and stop talking about us telling lies using your acid forked tongue-  Lips Sealed !

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #87 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 5:41am

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 20th, 2017 at 4:25pm:

FD needs to open a new sub forum on OzPol. Just for them.

Its title?

THE NURSING HOME  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

How about the Cuckoo's nest?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 5:50am

I thought jasin had been banned! Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #89 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:42am

Agnes wrote on Dec 20th, 2017 at 11:32pm:
To the girls at Shady Pines~ ( aka Dung Heap )

Jasin was  not a bad poster sometimes  but he couldnt resist the urge to big himself up and make like an idiot- that is a shame because he drew dumb and negative attention to himself/itself- I rejected him and he couldnt get over it- and I thought he might have in time-  but I didnt ask to be wooed via pm Jasin or anywhere else- I know you will be  back using a sock because you wuv me ( and Lisa) but give it up mate- no one is pming Vic about you or anyone else and AS we are all part of FDs harem we are complete and utter ladies 'FD wouldnt have us any other way- we are not sluts got that  Angry cods would have your guts for garters talking like that about us  Cool !!!!!!

Now be a gentleman and stop talking about us telling lies using your acid forked tongue-  Lips Sealed !

I still reckon Jas/Vulcan is female.

I've always thought that.

It's probably Mellie. She gets banned ALL the time.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #90 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:47am

cods wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 5:50am:
I thought jasin had been banned! Roll Eyes

Yep. Jasin/Vulcan IS banned.

I thought he/she/it was ok. In an overall sense.

Groggy is far worse.  He's absolutely vile.

How that lonely obese full time unemployed cyber flamer/troll lives with his conscience is anyone's guess.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #91 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 9:01am

and he is suffering from the same thing Lisa- groggy still hasnt got over the fact YOU rejected HIM-pathetic and sad-him and little Jasie have a lot in common- maybe they will hook up with each other lol

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 9:09am

well at least vulcan has admitted coming on to you agnes......what a perv!...I thought they had dating sites for that..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #93 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 9:59am

cods wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 9:09am:
well at least vulcan has admitted coming on to you agnes......what a perv!...I thought they had dating sites for that..

in shady pines he is scoffing about internet sex and yet he tried to Cyber Sex me ewwww YUK- he thinks it is because he was poor I wasnt interested and here is a tip for you asshole- I dont  chase money but being cruel to animals and violent toward women will not win you any women friends- especially if you are on a public forum bragging about it     DUH !!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes what is it you dont get ???? - everything by the sound of it  Cool

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #94 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 10:02am

cods wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 9:09am:

well there are a couple of women in shady pines pink eye/ mothra and Francis maybe he will start harassing them through pm now poor women- I think it is female as well and I think it is Mellie- it came straight for me and insane Mellie was jealous of me from back in Cracker times- but could be just an unhinged nutter off his meds

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 10:33am

sadly I think monk has given him permission  to post again.. for the simple reason he is lambasting  you and me...giving us a great serve..lol...as if we care what someone of that caliber thinks of us...

poor monk thats all I can say   he must be desperate for hits.... Roll Eyes

monk thinks I am being led astray by PA... the real PA not the phony one... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

you bad girls and bobby...how could you?..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #96 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 11:11am

cods wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 10:33am:
sadly I think monk has given him permission  to post again.. for the simple reason he is lambasting  you and me...giving us a great serve..lol...as if we care what someone of that caliber thinks of us...

monk thinks I am being led astray by PA... the real PA not the phony one... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Monk is desperate for hits he wants to rise in Google listings to make his site number one lol- all he had to do was let everyone swear and lie  LOL - you can see his placed is stocked with rejects who have so much in common- rejection- Jasin never posted there until he slipped up here and now has to post there- what a creep- I am feeling sad though about one person there now tbh and I prefer not to say who at this stage- no one at the real PA can make you or me do anything we are free as birds-

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #97 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 11:26am

Agnes wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 11:11am:

Monk is desperate for hits he wants to rise in Google listings to make his site number one lol- all he had to do was let everyone swear and lie  LOL - you can see his placed is stocked with rejects who have so much in common- rejection- Jasin never posted there until he slipped up here and now has to post there- what a creep- I am feeling sad though about one person there now tbh and I prefer not to say who at this stage- no one at the real PA can make you or me do anything we are free as birds-

Only the mad/damned/banned post at Shady Pines now.

Says it all really.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #98 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:10pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 11:26am:
Agnes wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 11:11am:

Only the mad/damned/banned post at Shady Pines now.

Says it all really.

dear Lisa,

in the spirit of Xmas,

let us all forgive the unfortunate people at Monk's place.

namaste

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #99 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:35pm

I went in to wish them all a Merry Xmas- I was met with abuse but I guess they dont know any better-
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2017 at 2:53pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #100 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 4:56pm

Surprise N****z!!  Grin
But hey, you believe your own self made fairytales of how heaps of guys are all trying to hit on you, stalk you and want you. I don't know of any other female on 'any' of the Forums who thinks they are gods gift to men like you do.
Have you cried rape against Jarrod Hayne too lately?
It's quite obvious you've got 'nothing' on Lisa and yet do you see me chasing after her? Nope. I just think she is a slick poster and I've told her that. But you even accuse me of 'hitting on her'. You obviously know better than her about her own goings on here  Roll Eyes
You're a pathetic individual and somewhat 'simple minded'.
You lower the standards down a notch each time. Keep going - because I'll reveal more personal stuff about you that I'm sure would do you more ill, than whatever you have in my PM's against me. You're just a muck-raker and you think being female allows you to get away with it.
How many PM's to FD & VIC have you sent this week or even today with your cry-baby whinging?
You should join the Italian soccer team - you swan dive even when you're sitting on the bench!
Your 'false accusations' against me are your usual 'typical Agnes' clutching at straws. If it wasn't for Bobby & Cods - you'll be at a lost what to say because no-one else listens to your spinning web crap that comes out of your rear end.

I wouldn't even let you kiss my arse Agnes - for fear I might get peritonitis.
And my posting on Aussie/Monks PA Forum was an effort of apology on my part for my 'biased' confrontation. They deserved that much.
I've said it more times to and about you - but I don't really like you. Never really did and sorry I didn't put more of an effort into hitting on you while you seemed interested in straying to greener pastures from your alcoholic bum partner ...of whom you 'picked up' via here/the net.
JUST GOES TO SHOW WHO THE SLEAZE-SKANK IS HERE!
It ain't me!
Do you want me to go on?
Or do you really have that neurotic obsession of needing the last word to justify your existence here.
I ain't afraid of you Agnes.

I caught you out and you could only bring up old Mellie cliché's and other personal 'past' rubbish like a media smear campaigner.
Go back to your PA brothel. Call me a sleaze when you have Bobby batting off with you girls right next to you. All self-proclaimed 'homo-phobes' are just dirty sex-hetero-crazed rednecks ...so why else would he be hanging out with the likes of you lot.  Roll Eyes Idiots!

Keep throwing your rubbish my way Agnes - then just HTFU and expect it back you wannabe Lisa. Hell, you're a wannabe Black Orchid, Neferti and Sappho as well.
Face it - you're a wannabe because you can't post about anything except 'biatching' like a small-town simple-minded gossiper. When have you posted anything in Philosophy (something I researched into via Uni Libraries at the age of 10)? Let alone any other good Topical discussions?
Hardly ever!
Why - because you're just a petty gossiper that has brought me down to your level in self-defence. I only wish I had some 'female' help on here to teach you a lesson about your petty-trivial ways. Because if this was reality, all that I would have my sleeve would be a 'bitch-slap' and the words "Frankly my dear - I don't give a damn!"

So keep it up and I might start calling you by your real name as well. I can stoop lower if forced to, by the likes of you. You are not above criticism here. Everyone here knows I can admit when I'm wrong, but you're like a terrible 2 year old spaso when you're in the wrong!

I look forward to the return of the other PA'ers (the Israelis) from their bans. To watch your pathetic attempts at written expression, grammar and comprehension strive to rise above even the basic levels. You're someone who thinks they are smarter than they really are - hence why many of your posts are so poorly written and fractured, let alone unintelligible.
Word of advice - you don't belong on a Writing Forum ...unless trying to pick up guys, which is what you did and for a moment, thought you might move on to something better.

So what's it going to be?
You wanna keep going!?
You wanna keep slagging me off in Topics you make because you won't or can't say it to me directly in the original Topic?
You wanna keep playing the little town gossiper that does nothing but look at people through a slit in her blinds?

Currently, without Cods or Bobby - you'd be quiet as a mouse. But hey, you usually are unless there is some biatching to be had on this Forum.
Go back to your 'secret Sparta' rooms to do your slagging off of people both here and of the other PA forum.
Take your butt-monkey mates with you if they wanna do the same.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #101 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 4:58pm

Freediver please give this twit the long term boot!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #102 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 5:03pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 4:58pm:
Freediver please give this twit the long term boot!

FreeDiver - please give this cry-baby a tissue.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #103 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 5:42pm

You are banned from the Tavern Jasin permanently- cease posting here forthwith

I have notified all mods and Freediver

IP Logged

babs

Reply #104 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 5:49pm

I will leave your abuse Jasin- it speaks for you

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #105 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:18pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 5:42pm:

well done.... I thought he was gone anyway...tells lots of lies doesnt he?....

well I am sure anyone who posts the same depraved crap on at least 3 sites.. needs a break from cyberspace all round....

lets hope fd agrees... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

did anyone actually get through reading that epic... Grin Grin Grin

agnes dear you must have hit a nerve really hard...

Wink Wink..

did you say NO more than once.. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #106 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:32pm

well he was persistent cods and needs to grow up pretty quickly I think-

I like the way he asked me if I wanted to keep it going when it was he who started it the other night and got himself booted- now thats not too bad is it  Wink- he tells lots of lies cods you are right- I am going to ignore him-
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:48pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:49pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:32pm:

a trouble maker I think hes just going around causing trouble that he claims you and I are doing  hilarious...he sure does belong at monks place as it would appear no one there can see their own faults..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. they are welcome to him..

IP Logged

babs

Reply #108 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:53pm

cods wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:49pm:
Agnes wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:32pm:

a trouble maker I think hes just going around causing trouble that he claims you and I are doing  hilarious...he sure does belong at monks place as it would appear no one there can see their own faults..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. they are welcome to him..

that is giving it an excuse- he is troublemaker just because it is-

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 7:04pm

I thought the banter about people coming to a political forum of all things for sexual encounters was a bit of bullshit. Seems not.

Might also explain greggs preoccupation with homosexuality.  Cool

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #110 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 9:04pm

Secret Wars wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 7:04pm:
I thought the banter about people coming to a political forum of all things for sexual encounters was a bit of bullshit. Seems not.

Might also explain greggs preoccupation with homosexuality.  Cool

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #111 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 9:07pm

Hopefully this will bring everyone much needed peace.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #112 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 10:13am

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 9:07pm:

Hopefully this will bring everyone much needed peace.

maybe not everyone but most of us-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #113 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 10:29am

Just for record I am of the solid belief that Jasin is actually Mellie a perm banned troll from this forum of about a couple of years ago- it is psychotic just like Mellie was and Mellie didnt like me- jealousy- that is all I have to say on the matter ! What this "person" is doing isnt normal - Monk is thriving on this crap whatever floats your boat old man- yes Mellie hates me no surprises there
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2017 at 1:20pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #114 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 12:01pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 10:29am:
Just for record I am of the solid belief that Jasin is actually Mellie a perm troll from this forum of about a couple of years ago- it is psychotic just like Mellie was and Mellie didnt like me- jealousy- that is all I have to say on the matter ! What this "person" is doing isnt normal - Monk is thriving on this crap whatever floats your boat old man- yes Mellie hates me no surprises there.

It's definitely Mellie. And the poor woman is unmedicated. Again.

C'mon.....these same manic "episodes" have occurred how many times on Yahoo ffs????

What's really vile and cruel IMO is the fact that Monk AND Aussie AND Methra (remember her??? She's the pretend mental health expert) are abusing this clearly vulnerable and unwell woman over at their Shady Pines Nursing Home forum.

Jasin has been profusely apologetic there and has gone to severe lengths to explain and justify her position on anything and everything ...as if she's under some Spanish Inquisitorial interrogation procedure.

Nope....that's NOT OK IMO. Hence why I've asked Jasin to log off, take her meds and get some rest.

It's all so bloody cruel.

I feel so sorry for Agnes too because SHE is the current subject of Jasin's fixation.

You BOTH need hugs as far as I'm concerned. But for different reasons.

(((((( HUGS ))))))

🌷🌺🌸🌹🌻💐

« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2017 at 12:07pm by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #115 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 12:17pm

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1163983764/795#795

And the post directly before ^^^^ that one too.

Undecided
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2017 at 12:23pm by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #116 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 3:41pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 10:29am:
Just for record I am of the solid belief that Jasin is actually Mellie a perm banned troll from this forum of about a couple of years ago- it is psychotic just like Mellie was and Mellie didnt like me- jealousy- that is all I have to say on the matter ! What this "person" is doing isnt normal - Monk is thriving on this crap whatever floats your boat old man- yes Mellie hates me no surprises there

I actually know who Jasin is now - hello Jasin and I was pretty much spot on in my thought processes- just knowing a bit of history was all it took to figure this out-
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2017 at 3:48pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #117 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 2:12pm

Quote:
Cods and Lisa are forum cancer

what a load of cobblers Leftwinger- there would be a hand full of female posters here and you want to silence 2 of the most vocal (most dont post very often)- that won't and should not happen- they are entitled to a voice and they /we will use it- do you want OP to be a homo only club- get real
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2017 at 2:24pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 3:58pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 2:12pm:
Quote:

what a load of cobblers Leftwinger- there would be a hand full of female posters here and you want to silence 2 of the most vocal (most dont post very often)- that won't and should not happen- they are entitled to a voice and they /we will use it- do you want OP to be a homo only club- get real

I felt compelled to report that post agnes...

personal abuse has got to stop..he is another trouble maker...its done to encourage anyone who causes trouble and dissent amongst us...

pathetic isnt it.???.. but enough is enough from now on I report it...

whats done about it isnt up to me b ut it could show who the real abuses are?..

and how much they truly want to clean the boards up. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #119 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm

I dont blame you cods- that was pretty nasty

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #120 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:06pm

we have had a few weeks  of none of that spiteful  discord   until someone poked the bear  and it turned ugly....like I said enough is enough!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #121 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 7:37pm

cods wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:06pm:
we have had a few weeks  of none of that spiteful  discord   until someone poked the bear  and it turned ugly....like I said enough is enough!

aussie stirring crap in that dump- Cods didnt post anything that would have effected mantras brother d*head- I saw it- you are blowing smoke out your blowhole as usual- no one gives a flying bugger about you so get out and do some work instead of stirring crap all the smacking time- keep your own trolls under control- I saw the crap posted by Jasin last night about Mantras brother and that sat there for many hours because you were too stupid to remove it- if Mothra had not spoke up about it IT WOULD STILL BE THERE-    Cool  thank you mothra- and all the best to you and your family ~
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2017 at 8:19pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 9:59pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 7:37pm:
cods wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:06pm:

aussie stirring crap in that dump- Cods didnt post anything that would have effected mantras brother d*head- I saw it- you are blowing smoke out your blowhole as usual- no one gives a flying bugger about you so get out and do some work instead of stirring crap all the smacking time- keep your own trolls under control- I saw the crap posted by Jasin last night about Mantras brother and that sat there for many hours because you were too stupid to remove it- if Mothra had not spoke up about it IT WOULD STILL BE THERE-    Cool  thank you mothra- and all the best to you and your family ~

well I dont know agnes all I kn ow is mantra was upset...dont know if it was my post that started it or aussies post.....he is waiting there like a viper waiting to pounce on every word....what a horrible creature..

m antra was very very upset... please forget any names I mentioned...all I can do is apologise to her which I did but its not enough for the viper is it  I need to be banned this is what is sitting in his craw....he cant believe he has been left to rot by a gmod from ozpoll; 

DONT THEY KNOW WHO HE IS???..

and because monk has the same problem   he is making sure he supports aussie   like little girls they keep on stamping their feet   and screaming I want I want...

and then pointing their little fingers to blame others for their behavior....honestly agnes you warned me for years.... but I am so thick  and b elieve people can change   but I have never met any two people like them....my one dread now is either of them coming back to ozpol....even from afar they both manage to impact here [badly] dont they?...

.its a shame people like setanta do not read..[as he claims] either PA....because its a huge learning curve   

he would see how they twist everything every word to fit in with their evil minds...

my aim now as far as I am concerned neither of them exist anymore...done finished  dont want to talk about them even think about them...

this as well you know has beena long time coming....so many warned me.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes the viper will turn on you! and he sure did...I wont forget in a hurry..

yes thanks to mothra  although aussie wasnt her target....it was at least nice to see one of the members finding the stuff appalling...

its also rather nice to see jasins happy holiday thread being ignored...

I hope I recover from this onslaught by Monday.. Grin Grin

I am sure I will.. thanks agnes for the support...hope you dont cop it now... they have left you alone for a couple of days..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #123 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 10:45pm

it was just a first name cods- no one can make anything of a first name- now first and last that's different- then you have something- I advise you NOT to read Monks dung heap anymore as I wont be either- its giving the idiots oxygen they do NOT desrve- stay away Cods if you want a happy xmas- they are horrible pp- they thrive on tantrums and bitterness- do not go there and I wont be either-

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 6:07am

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I know  its an unhappy place  why do it?...

lets hope I am not too old to learn..

whatever happened to all the happy people?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #125 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 7:49am

cods wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 6:07am:
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I know  its an unhappy place  why do it?...

lets hope I am not too old to learn..

whatever happened to all the happy people?

yes why- there is no good reason why you should - glad to hear you are staying away- don't be your own worst enemy  Smiley

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #126 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 7:59am

Mr stupid/aka Jasin- still talking about agnes- but he claims he hates me and yet cannot stop taking about me- what an obvious nutter he is-and talking about me constantly in a place he knows I cant post - COWARD!!!!

Read this he is obsessed with me wouldnt you say? he talks about me every single post- lets see how long it takes before he mentions me again-  I seem to be the ONLY thing on his tiny mind- bugger off idiot- get a life- oh and as for the biggest GOSSIP on this forum who talks about other people constantly? you guessed it its Mr Stupid himself   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes he talks about nothing else lol- add hypocrite to his list of faults- losing credibility Jasin big time - now pop back over to Monks and scream how much you hate me-as if anyone gives a bugger seriously- grow up idiot

Jasin-- Quote:
Grin That's exactly it (Mr Smith). Of course there are no 'links' to them calling me Paedo or Rapist (yet?). I was making a point of 'swan diving' (Azzurri) like they do and playing the victim. I wonder if Agnes has accused me of trying to cyber-sex her today?  Roll Eyes
"Oh Ban him FD, he stalked me today!"  .... Huh
It's what they used against the PA Israelis (Aussie, Monk & Co) and it's what they have been doing 'desperately' against me.
So I'm giving them a taste of their own 'medicine'...
...oh the pain indeed!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #127 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 8:39am

lets see how long it takes? it took 30 seconds lol- what a tool!!!

Ok lil Jasie thats  the last of the special agnes attention you get from moi ( agnes)- dont you have women to beat or a dog to starve/beat ? get off the forum and tend to that to do list before you forget -

Quote:
Re: New MOD
Reply #180 - Today at 8:16am   Agnes
Gold Member
Reply #126 - Today at 7:59am  Quote   

Mr stupid/aka Jasin- still talking about agnes- but he claims he hates me and yet cannot stop taking about me- what an obvious nutter he is-and talking about me constantly in a place he knows I cant post - COWARD!!!!
Read this he is obsessed with me wouldnt you say? he talks about me every single post- lets see how long it takes before he mentions me again-  I seem to be the ONLY thing on his tiny mind- bugger off idiot- get a life- oh and as for the biggest GOSSIP on this forum who talks about other people constantly? you guessed it its Mr Stupid himself   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes he talks about nothing else lol- add hypocrite to his list of faults- losing credibility Jasin big time - now pop back over to Monks and scream how much you hate me-as if anyone gives a bugger seriously- grow up idiot
--------------
OK 'Scammer' from PA Islam - you asked for it!  Tongue
Agnes here is once again big-noting herself that I'm stalking her (like for the 100th time) and making her out to be more 'special' than my mention of the others.  Roll Eyes
I could write a post about me 'hating her' and she still thinks I love her. She obviously can't write and express herself properly, that much is obvious - but she also can't 'read' other people's posts properly either.  Roll Eyes
I wish I could 'Spin' like she does. Does she hate me talking about her? Tough luck! When I'm having a go at PA Islam for them going in and stirring up trouble (behind OzPol's back) in the PA of Aussie, Monk & Co after crying out loud to have them banned from OzPol. I don't single out just one member, I mention all of them 'involved'.
Poor Old Agnes though is trying to make me out to be stalking her as usual. That I'm giving her 'special' attention.
Nope - you're not 'special' to me Agnes.  Tongue  Sorry to burst your little bubble on that one. You just deserve what you get. Post to Post - Paris to Dakar, as they say. Can't keep up - then go back to your PA Islam for won't of hiding in your 'secret' Tavern because you can't post 'directly' in response to me. People who have 'secrets' are the little 'liars' after all.
Go back to PA Islam, you 'secret' little gossiper, trouble-maker
   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin obsessed !!!!
I actually love a bit of gossip idiot  why you think that is an insult I ill never know-pith offfffff nose ( Pinocchio)

Nose /poor  old Jasin has also quickly become known as a deluded trouble making wanker as well- tut tut
Quote:
Reply #181 - Today at 8:19am   ...funny how Agnes mentioned me today 'before' I mentioned her.
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2017 at 8:52am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 8:56am

sounds like the aussie syndrome is spreading faster than first thought agnes..

head bashing on two different lines... mine was two different forums your boards.. hilarious....

you know what they say agnes 

you lay down with dogs expect to get fleas...

I am not quite sure what it means  but it sounds right for this.... Grin Grin Grin Grin

the syndrome also includes the need for the thread to be about them.......why is that?... CHEST BEATING...

you said this about me.. Cry Cry Cry squawk squawk   

it doesnt count what I said about you.... Tongue Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #129 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 8:58am

this is not off this forum cods and maybe I am sick of his constant bleating about me? I do have a right to say something in my own defence - why should he get away with untruths all the  time- and why should I allow it- you want pp to pile on me all the time cods and say nothing in my own defence- mods have told me I should do this in fact- im out for the day- Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2017 at 9:04am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 9:08am

Agnes wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 8:58am:
this is not off this forum cods and maybe I am sick of his constant bleating about me? I do have a right to say something in my own defence - why should he get away with untruths all the  time- and why should I allow it- you want pp to pile on me all the time cods and say nothing in my own defence- mods have told me I should do this in fact- im out for the day- Smiley

gees agnes   you got that wrong....wont say any more.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #131 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 9:24am

Yes I think I did get you wrong- it happens sometimes- sorry cods

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 11:02am

one of those days........I think the place is starting to affect me to be honest...as one looney goes another takes their place....its like warding off blowflies...

we seem to attract the worst of the worst agnes....maybe if you stopped fluttering your eyelashes  as its mostly the males have you noticed?>.. Grin Grin Grin

or  maybe they just want an all male forum

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #133 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:32pm

lol its mostly the males cos there are no women who come here-there is Marla and she gives them as good as she gets lol gotta love that- so its you me and Lisa and our very lovely Nef ( returning soon yay)  as the mainstays and they like to give us a lot of grief but 2018 will be a year for pushing back when they get too feral- the silly season causes a few headaches for many of us- some have no family to go home too and may be having xmas alone- like Monk and his special  jellied PIGS HEAD and 1000 year old grappa- Aussie will be having soggy pappdums and buying himself a new beaded seat cover and Jasin who has proved himself the "smartest"  Roll Eyes  most obnoxious lying bum in the world will be at the Salvos bumming smokes off the fellas in the soup kitchen again- dreaming of a sane Xmas- and an AVO order free holiday
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2017 at 1:24pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #134 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 2:11pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 7:59am:

Jasin-- Quote:
Grin That's exactly it (Mr Smith). Of course there are no 'links' to them calling me Paedo or Rapist (yet?). I was making a point of 'swan diving' (Azzurri) like they do and playing the victim. I wonder if Agnes has accused me of trying to cyber-sex her today?  Roll Eyes
"Oh Ban him FD, he stalked me today!"  .... Huh
It's what they used against the PA Israelis (Aussie, Monk & Co) and it's what they have been doing 'desperately' against me.
So I'm giving them a taste of their own 'medicine'...
...oh the pain indeed!

I've been wayyyyy too busy with Christmas (it's gonna be at our place this year.....sigh), so I've not had any time for logging online. Until now.

The funny thing about that is (NB from what I've quickly read) the same dramas are still on.

And these dramas are just going round in circles.

It's now beyond boring and pretty much like Days of our (cyber) Lives.

ZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #135 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 2:17pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 2:12pm:
Quote:

Leftwhinger is a cyber multi troll who's been owned many times.  And it's mainly by us girls  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #136 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 2:37pm

ok now I have to point this out to the brain damaged lil fella!

Jasin-
Quote:
Reply #183 - Today at 8:59am Quote  By Agnes in the Tavern
Ok lil Jasie thats  the last of the special agnes attention you get from moi ( agnes)- dont you have women to beat or a dog to starve/beat ? get off the forum and tend to that to do list before you forget -

I still don't get where I'm treating 'animals' badly Huh
Are you referring to you being a Dog because you are a Political 'Animal' member?  Huh
It's so hard to understand you at times Agnes because you are so incoherrant and abstract.
I try to make my posts as 'simple' as I can for you - but you still read them all wrong as well

That time weirdo you told us you had a dog in your care and you let it die on a chain- because you were too smacking lazy to care for it and give it water!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Clear enough for you!!!
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2017 at 2:59pm by babs »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 3:06pm

hey girls   can you HELP me out I am making a cucumber sour crm yog dip tomorrow  do I need to peel cucumb er..

I know daft question but I did goggle it and one says yes and another says no..sometimes the skin can be a bit tough  what do you guys do.. Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #138 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 3:37pm

well cods unless it is a very young and fresh cucumber I would remove the peel it might be too tough a bit bitter otherwise- would remove it to be safe- you didnt say what type of cucumber

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 3:52pm

the long tele ones....its usually made all sour cream  but I am using greek yog as well I think your right.I will peel 
its been that long since I have used my kitchen goddess skills...its amazing what you forget.. Smiley Smiley

thank you

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #140 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 4:38pm

cods wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 3:52pm:
the long tele ones....its usually made all sour cream  but I am using greek yog as well I think your right.I will peel 
its been that long since I have used my kitchen goddess skills...its amazing what you forget.. Smiley Smiley

thank you

LOL Kitchen Goddess--- Grin Grin Grin Grin I think your dip will be to die for  Lips Sealed  Lisa is Greek and as is Ajax they would have a tip or two - the greek dip is so yummo

I am making some almond meal xmas biscuits today star shaped  - with a dot of raspberry jam- wish me luck luv  -

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 4:46pm

sounds great   my neighbour came in with a shortbread for me yesterday home made  how nice   I will take it to the lunch   its like a big cookie biscuit  so it needs sharing...I do admire you girls for making things today.. with all the cooking shows and cook books written   its amazing how few do actually cook... they are spoilt for everything on hand today I can still taste my mums CHristmas dinner... mainly because it was the only time of the year we ever had turkey or chook..... god knows what my mum did to create meals...and with what...lolol...I was 12 before I had my first banana..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #142 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 5:21pm

just popped out get Rasp Jam for my biscuits- yes the telegraph cucumbers are beautiful if fresh and you could leave skin on if sliced thinly i would think

Our mums were the best cooks- mine was  plain cook but what she did she did very well- my mamas food was delicious and i miss it- I am a plain cook too but occasionally I go all out and create a min banquet- I do alright too- well I like it-  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #143 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 1:58am

Quote:
.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Cloud 9
Re: All Quiet on the Western Front
Reply #6 - Yesterday at 11:22pm Quote  Look Lube Job, if you want to suck me off - then just ask me for it. Stop pussy-footing around for my attentions because you get bored of Bobby who want's you to use a strap-on with him as you both play 'role reversal'.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print