Hoss
Gold Member

Australian Politics

talbot victoria
Re: in reply
Reply #15 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 10:24am

HI ALL

ER well i have a Suggestion.

I wont set you up with anyone- hows that ? You will be fine you will find someone Jasin- be patient-

How about!! Now get this ?

Hilary Clinton the Hag.

Just a thought is all

Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheesy

Old n get radicalized by government

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:03am

Agnes wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 10:34pm:
cods wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:01am:
the bans are getting longer  anyone else noticed that?..

js admits he doesnt care doesnt bother him how long...

but I am not sure aussie  will be enjoying it...assuming he is banned and not sick or anything..

I did kind of think monk would be back by now....maybe he still in a huffy

Smithy  is banned regularly and he doesnt care how much shiit he stirs - aussie will be out there chafing at the bit - he will be hating it- Monk too even though he says he  doesnt care- truth be told he is actually- I know him- Aussie is banned- he might have learned his lesson- we will see wont we- but no he never learns

Good.

Hey look, most of us do not get banned.

A few are complained about MANY times and get banned.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 12:44pm

it would be good if the bans   made people behave better    but that doesnt seem to happen..

a lot like speeding fines I guess   the pain soon wears off...

it would be nice for those who are banned to contemplate having a decent conversation with people   
instead of just popping into the threads that all go down the same gutter......

if they really cant help themselves..

then how about only being able to reply in certain boards....I cant post in feedback   and a few mods ban people from posting......so why not in this case.....

I dont mean with people who get carried away about a topic  .. religion would be a good one....and now environment     very controversial and very topical..

but other boards    need to sectioned off to some if it brings out the personal abuse in them..

plus it would also be demeaning I am thinking   if it was a gmods actions  and not from personal problems.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #18 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 5:40pm

Looks like aussie ran crying to a GMod and as his never ending want and got the finger- he usually cries about me or anyone really- but andrie is sick to the back teeth with this fewl- Gmods are waking up to Herr Hitler- so sad too bad  Grin Grin Grin

I hope he got Andries permission to post part of his pm btw - dont stand for that andrie    Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:51pm by Agnes »  

A1-.GIF (218 KB | 52 )
A1-.GIF

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:04pm

lucky us agnes  no one gives a toss about aussies comments..he is the whinger from hell... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

fd may put him out of his misery one day.. and sack him form the forum he does nothing but complain about...

its a shame his own forums have never been a raging success ... even he must put two and two together.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

maybe he should take a few lessons from monk on how to run a successful forum... Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #20 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:49pm

Quote:
cods wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:04pm:
lucky us agnes  no one gives a toss about aussies comments..he is the whinger from hell... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

fd may put him out of his misery one day.. and sack him form the forum he does nothing but complain about...

its a shame his own forums have never been a raging success ... even he must put two and two together.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

maybe he should take a few lessons from monk on how to run a successful forum... Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin- this silly fewl has to stop hassling mods with his own agenda constantly- it aint never gonna happen will never happen end of

loved your reply to this one

Aussie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:35pm:
[quote author=cods link=1508655785/12#12 date=1508660909][quote author=Aussie link=1508655785/11#11 date=1508660091]I made no mention of 'sack,' cods.  What do you reckon about the simple concept of fair application of the Rules of Effendi?

I am more interested in so called adults.. behaving like adults.. and not monkeys in a zoo that need an attendant to keep them in line..and stop them killing each other... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

stick your bloody rules.

Cheesy Cool

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 8:58am

aussie doesnt seem to understand   there is only so much a gmod can do.... we us members have to take responsibility for making some issues worse than they need be...''

it isnt the gmods not obeying the rules its the members...

he thinks fining people for speeding  stops people from speeding... Cheesy Cheesy

we all break rules....I do it all the time... [but then I am a bad person]...if I troll someone on here.....and they complain  then I hope to god I am smart enough to back off.... its that simple   

behave as you expect others to behave towards you...

how hard is that?.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #22 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 5:54pm

cods wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 8:58am:
aussie doesnt seem to understand   there is only so much a gmod can do.... we us members have to take responsibility for making some issues worse than they need be...''

it isnt the gmods not obeying the rules its the members...

he thinks fining people for speeding  stops people from speeding... Cheesy Cheesy

we all break rules....I do it all the time... [but then I am a bad person]...if I troll someone on here.....and they complain  then I hope to god I am smart enough to back off.... its that simple   

behave as you expect others to behave towards you...

how hard is that?.

Not hard but if you are aussie- or smith very hard-

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #23 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:12pm

There is another possibility!

Freediver Pays Aussie to stir up controversy in the interest of creating angry replies (money money money)

Same again with that dope Juliar!

Just  a thought!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #24 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:57pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:12pm:

Freediver Pays Aussie to stir up controversy in the interest of creating angry replies (money money money)

Let him be a God Mod with no access to a ban button  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 24th, 2017 at 7:17am

Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:12pm:

I was thinking more like mothra....

aussie has started a Morecombe thread in support of his murderer....of course he knows that will bring out the revenge mob... he is so transparent  its usually his agnes threads  lol but shes been so good lately  he hasnt got anything.....sorry aggie... Smiley

and does anyone think the females are disappearing on here????......its mostly lefty males...your doing well guys... Smiley Smiley Smiley an all male forum..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #26 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 3:11pm

poor vic caught up in the trap the destructive assholes have laid for him in rels- they are telling him how to do his job AGAIN and telling him he is not fit to continue as mod here- deal with them Vic do not let them undermine you a nice little ban seems very fitting I would think-  they want to destroy OP one way or another-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #27 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 3:23pm

Re: Message for a GMod
Reply #7 - Today at 3:20pm Quote  Aussie wrote Today at 2:57pm:
Vic wrote Today at 2:55pm:
mothra wrote Today at 12:48pm:
What have you got to hide, Vic?

I'm sure you were professional?

I have nothing to hide Mothra and I am surprised you would think I have.   Like all others, I do have my moments but the purpose of the email is actually between FD and Myself.  Perhaps you should concentrate your efforts on achieving your objectives of making this forum a pleasant place for all to post - much as it was during the "Strike"

You are hiding your conduct which is made very clear in that PM you want to keep from public scrutiny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------
( Vic wrote ) lol Grin
OK I will post it

I have suspended the Mod account for the forum moderator of relationships.

My reasoning is as follows.

Forum Moderators have a responsibility to uphold the basic principles and rules that this board relies on them to do.   By openly participating in a "strike" or boycott of the OzPol forum, this Moderator has shown he doesn't give a stuff about his responsibilities to the forum and the reasons he was given authority to manage it on behalf of the Forum Owner.    There is evidence on the Forum as well that this moderator has been lobbying others to leave the forum and participate in the "protest" and this also shows poor judgement.

If you wish to reverse my decision FD, I will leave it to you, otherwise, I will moderate relationships until a decision is made on a replacement

I will copy this to the moderator on his User Account"

There you go

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #28 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 3:24pm

Well done Vic- so richly deserved lololollllllllllllllllll Grin Grin Grin Grin

and has aussie lost RElationships - I think so    Cheesy Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 4:27pm

its been a rough day at the office thats for sure....I stayed out of the whinge thread as long as I could...I left it to those who thought they have some grief..

but their behavior is less than good.. and no surprises really... they cannot see any faults with themselves....and people like that always end up with more grief....

you cant keep putting thing s and people down for ever....its that simple....no one likes being called out over and over....we have to take some of the responsibility its our actions that get us into strife.....

if we cant see that... then its really really tough for those who are meant to keep the house in order... Sad

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print