Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: in reply
Reply #135 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 2:17pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 2:12pm:
Quote:
Cods and Lisa are forum cancer

what a load of cobblers Leftwinger- there would be a hand full of female posters here and you want to silence 2 of the most vocal (most dont post very often)- that won't and should not happen- they are entitled to a voice and they /we will use it- do you want OP to be a homo only club- get real

Leftwhinger is a cyber multi troll who's been owned many times.  And it's mainly by us girls  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #136 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 2:37pm

ok now I have to point this out to the brain damaged lil fella!

Jasin-
Quote:
Re: New MOD
Reply #183 - Today at 8:59am Quote  By Agnes in the Tavern
Ok lil Jasie thats  the last of the special agnes attention you get from moi ( agnes)- dont you have women to beat or a dog to starve/beat ? get off the forum and tend to that to do list before you forget -

I still don't get where I'm treating 'animals' badly Huh
Are you referring to you being a Dog because you are a Political 'Animal' member?  Huh
It's so hard to understand you at times Agnes because you are so incoherrant and abstract.
I try to make my posts as 'simple' as I can for you - but you still read them all wrong as well

That time weirdo you told us you had a dog in your care and you let it die on a chain- because you were too smacking lazy to care for it and give it water!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Clear enough for you!!!
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2017 at 2:59pm by babs »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 3:06pm

hey girls   can you HELP me out I am making a cucumber sour crm yog dip tomorrow  do I need to peel cucumb er..

I know daft question but I did goggle it and one says yes and another says no..sometimes the skin can be a bit tough  what do you guys do.. Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #138 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 3:37pm

well cods unless it is a very young and fresh cucumber I would remove the peel it might be too tough a bit bitter otherwise- would remove it to be safe- you didnt say what type of cucumber

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 3:52pm

the long tele ones....its usually made all sour cream  but I am using greek yog as well I think your right.I will peel 
its been that long since I have used my kitchen goddess skills...its amazing what you forget.. Smiley Smiley

thank you

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #140 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 4:38pm

cods wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 3:52pm:
the long tele ones....its usually made all sour cream  but I am using greek yog as well I think your right.I will peel 
its been that long since I have used my kitchen goddess skills...its amazing what you forget.. Smiley Smiley

thank you

LOL Kitchen Goddess--- Grin Grin Grin Grin I think your dip will be to die for  Lips Sealed  Lisa is Greek and as is Ajax they would have a tip or two - the greek dip is so yummo

I am making some almond meal xmas biscuits today star shaped  - with a dot of raspberry jam- wish me luck luv  -

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 4:46pm

sounds great   my neighbour came in with a shortbread for me yesterday home made  how nice   I will take it to the lunch   its like a big cookie biscuit  so it needs sharing...I do admire you girls for making things today.. with all the cooking shows and cook books written   its amazing how few do actually cook... they are spoilt for everything on hand today I can still taste my mums CHristmas dinner... mainly because it was the only time of the year we ever had turkey or chook..... god knows what my mum did to create meals...and with what...lolol...I was 12 before I had my first banana..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #142 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 5:21pm

just popped out get Rasp Jam for my biscuits- yes the telegraph cucumbers are beautiful if fresh and you could leave skin on if sliced thinly i would think

Our mums were the best cooks- mine was  plain cook but what she did she did very well- my mamas food was delicious and i miss it- I am a plain cook too but occasionally I go all out and create a min banquet- I do alright too- well I like it-  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #143 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 1:58am

Quote:
.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Cloud 9
Re: All Quiet on the Western Front
Reply #6 - Yesterday at 11:22pm Quote  Look Lube Job, if you want to suck me off - then just ask me for it. Stop pussy-footing around for my attentions because you get bored of Bobby who want's you to use a strap-on with him as you both play 'role reversal'.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print