Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
in reply (Read 13134 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: in reply
Reply #120 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:06pm

we have had a few weeks  of none of that spiteful  discord   until someone poked the bear  and it turned ugly....like I said enough is enough!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #121 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 7:37pm

cods wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:06pm:
we have had a few weeks  of none of that spiteful  discord   until someone poked the bear  and it turned ugly....like I said enough is enough!

aussie stirring crap in that dump- Cods didnt post anything that would have effected mantras brother d*head- I saw it- you are blowing smoke out your blowhole as usual- no one gives a flying bugger about you so get out and do some work instead of stirring crap all the smacking time- keep your own trolls under control- I saw the crap posted by Jasin last night about Mantras brother and that sat there for many hours because you were too stupid to remove it- if Mothra had not spoke up about it IT WOULD STILL BE THERE-    Cool  thank you mothra- and all the best to you and your family ~
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2017 at 8:19pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 9:59pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 7:37pm:
cods wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:06pm:

aussie stirring crap in that dump- Cods didnt post anything that would have effected mantras brother d*head- I saw it- you are blowing smoke out your blowhole as usual- no one gives a flying bugger about you so get out and do some work instead of stirring crap all the smacking time- keep your own trolls under control- I saw the crap posted by Jasin last night about Mantras brother and that sat there for many hours because you were too stupid to remove it- if Mothra had not spoke up about it IT WOULD STILL BE THERE-    Cool  thank you mothra- and all the best to you and your family ~

well I dont know agnes all I kn ow is mantra was upset...dont know if it was my post that started it or aussies post.....he is waiting there like a viper waiting to pounce on every word....what a horrible creature..

m antra was very very upset... please forget any names I mentioned...all I can do is apologise to her which I did but its not enough for the viper is it  I need to be banned this is what is sitting in his craw....he cant believe he has been left to rot by a gmod from ozpoll; 

DONT THEY KNOW WHO HE IS???..

and because monk has the same problem   he is making sure he supports aussie   like little girls they keep on stamping their feet   and screaming I want I want...

and then pointing their little fingers to blame others for their behavior....honestly agnes you warned me for years.... but I am so thick  and b elieve people can change   but I have never met any two people like them....my one dread now is either of them coming back to ozpol....even from afar they both manage to impact here [badly] dont they?...

.its a shame people like setanta do not read..[as he claims] either PA....because its a huge learning curve   

he would see how they twist everything every word to fit in with their evil minds...

my aim now as far as I am concerned neither of them exist anymore...done finished  dont want to talk about them even think about them...

this as well you know has beena long time coming....so many warned me.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes the viper will turn on you! and he sure did...I wont forget in a hurry..

yes thanks to mothra  although aussie wasnt her target....it was at least nice to see one of the members finding the stuff appalling...

its also rather nice to see jasins happy holiday thread being ignored...

I hope I recover from this onslaught by Monday.. Grin Grin

I am sure I will.. thanks agnes for the support...hope you dont cop it now... they have left you alone for a couple of days..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #123 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 10:45pm

it was just a first name cods- no one can make anything of a first name- now first and last that's different- then you have something- I advise you NOT to read Monks dung heap anymore as I wont be either- its giving the idiots oxygen they do NOT desrve- stay away Cods if you want a happy xmas- they are horrible pp- they thrive on tantrums and bitterness- do not go there and I wont be either-

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 6:07am

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I know  its an unhappy place  why do it?...

lets hope I am not too old to learn..

whatever happened to all the happy people?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #125 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 7:49am

cods wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 6:07am:
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I know  its an unhappy place  why do it?...

lets hope I am not too old to learn..

whatever happened to all the happy people?

yes why- there is no good reason why you should - glad to hear you are staying away- don't be your own worst enemy  Smiley

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #126 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 7:59am

Mr stupid/aka Jasin- still talking about agnes- but he claims he hates me and yet cannot stop taking about me- what an obvious nutter he is-and talking about me constantly in a place he knows I cant post - COWARD!!!!

Read this he is obsessed with me wouldnt you say? he talks about me every single post- lets see how long it takes before he mentions me again-  I seem to be the ONLY thing on his tiny mind- bugger off idiot- get a life- oh and as for the biggest GOSSIP on this forum who talks about other people constantly? you guessed it its Mr Stupid himself   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes he talks about nothing else lol- add hypocrite to his list of faults- losing credibility Jasin big time - now pop back over to Monks and scream how much you hate me-as if anyone gives a bugger seriously- grow up idiot

Jasin-- Quote:
Grin That's exactly it (Mr Smith). Of course there are no 'links' to them calling me Paedo or Rapist (yet?). I was making a point of 'swan diving' (Azzurri) like they do and playing the victim. I wonder if Agnes has accused me of trying to cyber-sex her today?  Roll Eyes
"Oh Ban him FD, he stalked me today!"  .... Huh
It's what they used against the PA Israelis (Aussie, Monk & Co) and it's what they have been doing 'desperately' against me.
So I'm giving them a taste of their own 'medicine'...
...oh the pain indeed!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #127 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 8:39am

lets see how long it takes? it took 30 seconds lol- what a tool!!!

Ok lil Jasie thats  the last of the special agnes attention you get from moi ( agnes)- dont you have women to beat or a dog to starve/beat ? get off the forum and tend to that to do list before you forget -

Quote:
Re: New MOD
Reply #180 - Today at 8:16am   Agnes
Gold Member
Reply #126 - Today at 7:59am  Quote   

Mr stupid/aka Jasin- still talking about agnes- but he claims he hates me and yet cannot stop taking about me- what an obvious nutter he is-and talking about me constantly in a place he knows I cant post - COWARD!!!!
Read this he is obsessed with me wouldnt you say? he talks about me every single post- lets see how long it takes before he mentions me again-  I seem to be the ONLY thing on his tiny mind- bugger off idiot- get a life- oh and as for the biggest GOSSIP on this forum who talks about other people constantly? you guessed it its Mr Stupid himself   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes he talks about nothing else lol- add hypocrite to his list of faults- losing credibility Jasin big time - now pop back over to Monks and scream how much you hate me-as if anyone gives a bugger seriously- grow up idiot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------
OK 'Scammer' from PA Islam - you asked for it!  Tongue
Agnes here is once again big-noting herself that I'm stalking her (like for the 100th time) and making her out to be more 'special' than my mention of the others.  Roll Eyes
I could write a post about me 'hating her' and she still thinks I love her. She obviously can't write and express herself properly, that much is obvious - but she also can't 'read' other people's posts properly either.  Roll Eyes
I wish I could 'Spin' like she does. Does she hate me talking about her? Tough luck! When I'm having a go at PA Islam for them going in and stirring up trouble (behind OzPol's back) in the PA of Aussie, Monk & Co after crying out loud to have them banned from OzPol. I don't single out just one member, I mention all of them 'involved'.
Poor Old Agnes though is trying to make me out to be stalking her as usual. That I'm giving her 'special' attention.
Nope - you're not 'special' to me Agnes.  Tongue  Sorry to burst your little bubble on that one. You just deserve what you get. Post to Post - Paris to Dakar, as they say. Can't keep up - then go back to your PA Islam for won't of hiding in your 'secret' Tavern because you can't post 'directly' in response to me. People who have 'secrets' are the little 'liars' after all.
Go back to PA Islam, you 'secret' little gossiper, trouble-maker
   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin obsessed !!!!
I actually love a bit of gossip idiot  why you think that is an insult I ill never know-pith offfffff nose ( Pinocchio)

Nose /poor  old Jasin has also quickly become known as a deluded trouble making wanker as well- tut tut
Quote:
Re: New MOD
Reply #181 - Today at 8:19am   ...funny how Agnes mentioned me today 'before' I mentioned her.
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2017 at 8:52am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 8:56am

sounds like the aussie syndrome is spreading faster than first thought agnes..

head bashing on two different lines... mine was two different forums your boards.. hilarious....

you know what they say agnes 

you lay down with dogs expect to get fleas...

I am not quite sure what it means  but it sounds right for this.... Grin Grin Grin Grin

the syndrome also includes the need for the thread to be about them.......why is that?... CHEST BEATING...

you said this about me.. Cry Cry Cry squawk squawk   

it doesnt count what I said about you.... Tongue Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #129 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 8:58am

this is not off this forum cods and maybe I am sick of his constant bleating about me? I do have a right to say something in my own defence - why should he get away with untruths all the  time- and why should I allow it- you want pp to pile on me all the time cods and say nothing in my own defence- mods have told me I should do this in fact- im out for the day- Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2017 at 9:04am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 9:08am

Agnes wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 8:58am:
this is not off this forum cods and maybe I am sick of his constant bleating about me? I do have a right to say something in my own defence - why should he get away with untruths all the  time- and why should I allow it- you want pp to pile on me all the time cods and say nothing in my own defence- mods have told me I should do this in fact- im out for the day- Smiley

gees agnes   you got that wrong....wont say any more.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #131 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 9:24am

Yes I think I did get you wrong- it happens sometimes- sorry cods

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 11:02am

one of those days........I think the place is starting to affect me to be honest...as one looney goes another takes their place....its like warding off blowflies...

we seem to attract the worst of the worst agnes....maybe if you stopped fluttering your eyelashes  as its mostly the males have you noticed?>.. Grin Grin Grin

or  maybe they just want an all male forum

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #133 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:32pm

lol its mostly the males cos there are no women who come here-there is Marla and she gives them as good as she gets lol gotta love that- so its you me and Lisa and our very lovely Nef ( returning soon yay)  as the mainstays and they like to give us a lot of grief but 2018 will be a year for pushing back when they get too feral- the silly season causes a few headaches for many of us- some have no family to go home too and may be having xmas alone- like Monk and his special  jellied PIGS HEAD and 1000 year old grappa- Aussie will be having soggy pappdums and buying himself a new beaded seat cover and Jasin who has proved himself the "smartest"  Roll Eyes  most obnoxious lying bum in the world will be at the Salvos bumming smokes off the fellas in the soup kitchen again- dreaming of a sane Xmas- and an AVO order free holiday
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2017 at 1:24pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #134 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 2:11pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 7:59am:

Jasin-- Quote:
Grin That's exactly it (Mr Smith). Of course there are no 'links' to them calling me Paedo or Rapist (yet?). I was making a point of 'swan diving' (Azzurri) like they do and playing the victim. I wonder if Agnes has accused me of trying to cyber-sex her today?  Roll Eyes
"Oh Ban him FD, he stalked me today!"  .... Huh
It's what they used against the PA Israelis (Aussie, Monk & Co) and it's what they have been doing 'desperately' against me.
So I'm giving them a taste of their own 'medicine'...
...oh the pain indeed!

I've been wayyyyy too busy with Christmas (it's gonna be at our place this year.....sigh), so I've not had any time for logging online. Until now.

The funny thing about that is (NB from what I've quickly read) the same dramas are still on.

And these dramas are just going round in circles.

It's now beyond boring and pretty much like Days of our (cyber) Lives.

ZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print