in reply (Read 13176 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
in reply
Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:08pm

I will answer any references to my name here as I cannot post in Rels-

I- I don't agree with mantra that aussie is facing a gang mentality here- he pretty much brings most of his crap on himself- I think he is lucky that the rest of the gang tolerate him the way he is_ I agree with Sprint in my feelings about Aussie- and he would have it coming-

A Gmod is now saying that he is using threatnening language in his pms to them ( Vic) -WOW that is just wrong- threatening pms- oh how we all know about that side of him- no respect for mods

2- yes I have joined PA and I will see how it goes- if I am made to feel like and outsider then I dont have to stay and if I have restrictions placed on me that others dont have I will be there about 1 nano second- sometimes pp can change  I think- I have incredibly slow internet atm and I cant log in either- but sort it when my service is up to speed- so ok I am gone for now-

The arsie saga continues- why do mods and FD tolerate this threatening pr!ck  ?
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:14pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: in reply
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:14pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:08pm:
I will answer any references to my name here as I cannot post in Rels.

I- I don't agree with mantra that aussie is facing a gang mentality here- he pretty much brings most of his crap on himself- I think he is lucky that the rest of the gang tolerate him the way he is_ I agree with Sprint in my feelings about Aussie- and he would have it coming.

A Gmod is now saying that he is using threatening language in his pms to them (Vic) I hope Vic boots him for good-WOW that is just wrong- threatening pms- oh how we all know about that side of him.

2- yes I have joined PA and I will see how it goes- if I am made to feel like an outsider then I dont have to stay- sometimes pp can change- I have incredibly slow internet atm and I cant log in either- but sort it when my service is up to speed- so ok I am gone for now.

The arsie saga continues - why do mods and FD tolerate this threatening pr!ck?

I'd like to know why too.

I'm disgusted by his threatening antics.

Today I even changed my avatar signature in protest!

And to raise awareness about the ex cabbie/currently unemployed cyber pr1ck!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:14pm

Shouldn't this be in the Necrophilia and Incest string as suggested by the presence of expert Lisa Jones?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #3 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:21pm

Quote:
Re: anyone know why aussie has been banned
Reply #78 - Today at 2:52pm Quote  Aussie wrote Today at 1:33pm:
Aussie wrote Today at 11:09am:
Vic wrote Today at 11:02am:
Aussie wrote Today at 10:50am:
Thanks to all who made supportive posts and assisted in allowing me to know when the ban expired.

I was banned by Vic, and in his explanation, he did not refer to any Rule breached by me, nothing about abuse, nothing about insulting anyone or conduct in any way concerning any other Member or Forum.

I seek his permission to Post all PMs relevant to the ban.  Members need to know so they can condemn this arbitrary rubbish and ensure no other Member can be dealt with in this way.

Sure - PM sent to you - ensure it is posted in it's entirety.

And PMs sent to you in Reply....one sent before I posted here.

I'll be out for a while.

I'll action when I get back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------
Arsie--
So, Vic, your response to my PMs please.  Was it embarrassing to have your memory shown to be very faulty?
---0----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------0---
Vic--

Sorry, engaged elsewhere.     To be brutally honest Aussie, I usually just delete your PMs without reading them.   If you are using the facility that advises you that your PM has been read, you will notice that.    The ones I used to read were usually verbose,  nonsensical rubbish that meant very little to me and gave me the impression that I would be dealing with a person of unknown sobriety if I engaged in the written word in reply.      Some of them I found almost threatening in their nature, with you requiring me to undertake courses of action to satisfy your demands - so I just make use of the function that allows me to see who has posted, rather than the one that directly opens the post.  That allows me to delete immediately

So regrettably, I have no knowledge of what you have written,  Be assured however, that should you PM me as MOD. I will read them as you obviously have issues in your forum that need addressing

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:16pm

Aussie says if i want to post in rels- i have to say sorry- that wont be happening!!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:26pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:16pm:
Aussie says if i want to post in rels- i have to say sorry- that wont be happening!!

I asked him for an apology once it was never forth coming.....why would anyone give him one in return.....how do you feel about posting in relationships agnes??   does it bother you if you cant go there?...as aussie is usually tearing a strip of you anyway why would you bother.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #6 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:59pm

cods wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:26pm:
Agnes wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:16pm:

I asked him for an apology once it was never forth coming.....why would anyone give him one in return.....how do you feel about posting in relationships agnes??   does it bother you if you cant go there?...as aussie is usually tearing a strip of you anyway why would you bother.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I told him to shove it and then blocked his mod account as well-- give me strength why would I bother if I couldnt post there- the answer is I dont care because I can post in this thread any lie he points my way- if I could even be bothered doing that- which I dont most of the time

Say sorry to that cockroach ? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  meh

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 7:58pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:14pm:
Shouldn't this be in the Necrophilia and Incest string as suggested by the presence of expert Lisa Jones?

Don't try to do some 'spade-work' with Lisa Jones in mind
Unforgiven.
She's not into 'dead roots' like you.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:15pm

Well Agnes, have you noticed Aussie being a bit quiet 'recently'? Or maybe I've just missed his usual rants like a Middle-Eastern Leb on a Construction site trying to haggle for something other than actually doing the work.

Maybe he saw how I 'graciously' admitted I was 'wrong' when I came up against Bojack Horseman.
It must be a strange experience for him to see someone 'unafraid' to lose or be proven wrong.

Re: Vaccine for cancer
Reply #33 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:17pm  Quote   

Ok. I read the first two links, the third wouldn't come up.
They seem respectably sourced links.

I was wrong.
I'm sorry.
I apologise.

If I'm going to 'keep at it' - then I at least be prepared to be wrong, to fail, etc and just take it on the chin.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #9 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 7:34pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:15pm:
Well Agnes, have you noticed Aussie being a bit quiet 'recently'? Or maybe I've just missed his usual rants like a Middle-Eastern Leb on a Construction site trying to haggle for something other than actually doing the work.

Maybe he saw how I 'graciously' admitted I was 'wrong' when I came up against Bojack Horseman.
It must be a strange experience for him to see someone 'unafraid' to lose or be proven wrong.

Re: Vaccine for cancer
Reply #33 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 3:17pm  Quote   

Ok. I read the first two links, the third wouldn't come up.
They seem respectably sourced links.

I was wrong.
I'm sorry.
I apologise.

If I'm going to 'keep at it' - then I at least be prepared to be wrong, to fail, etc and just take it on the chin.

No JaSin-  I didnt see it but that would be totally alien to him-so no surprises there -  taking it on the chin is isually the only option we have in the end- but trying to get out of it at all costs is his motto-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #10 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 6:57pm

well the current spate of bannings is a what one I really think should have happened a long time ago except one- but aussie-mothra- smith- pecca and UF- congrats to the mod for finally doing something about these trolls- keep up the good work- they think they are a law unto themselves-

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:01am

the bans are getting longer  anyone else noticed that?..

js admits he doesnt care doesnt bother him how long...

but I am not sure aussie  will be enjoying it...assuming he is banned and not sick or anything..

I did kind of think monk would be back by now....maybe he still in a huffy

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 4:57pm

Hey missy!
Don't set me up with that Mothra.
I may be a loser with women BUT
I am not into beastiality!
Angry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #13 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 5:46pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 4:57pm:
Hey missy!
Don't set me up with that Mothra.
I may be a loser with women BUT
I am not into beastiality!
Angry

I wont set you up with anyone- hows that ? You will be fine you will find someone Jasin- be patient-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #14 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 10:34pm

cods wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:01am:
the bans are getting longer  anyone else noticed that?..

js admits he doesnt care doesnt bother him how long...

but I am not sure aussie  will be enjoying it...assuming he is banned and not sick or anything..

I did kind of think monk would be back by now....maybe he still in a huffy

Smithy  is banned regularly and he doesnt care how much shiit he stirs - aussie will be out there chafing at the bit - he will be hating it- Monk too even though he says he  doesnt care- truth be told he is actually- I know him- Aussie is banned- he might have learned his lesson- we will see wont we- but no he never learns

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print