Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Necrophilia and incest should be legal (Read 6228 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Necrophilia and incest should be legal
Reply #90 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 10:13pm

You always were a 'dead root' Unforgiven.
Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:13am

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 10:08pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 10:03pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:36pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 8:50pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 1:12pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 1:03pm:
... wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:19pm:
... wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:11pm:
So do you support the proposal in OP?

Ahhh, she doesnt want to say. 

Who cares?

ITP!

Will they deliver fresh cadavers to Lisa's laundromat?

Roger that!

Roger that. We'll include the complimentary chocolate and the half-price dinner for two coupon with each unit.

Over.

Cadavers don't eat much. I suspect they might still need alcohol to dull the senses to consent to a dalliance with a washerwoman.

I agree. A can of Jim Beam cola with a few Rohypnols thrown in should do it.

You can't be too careful, you know.

A longer relationship might require a drum of formaldehyde as well.

The dedicated necrophiliac might invest in a robotic exoskeleton for its cadaver lover to enable public demonstrations of affection.

I don't think the old boy does public displays of affection, Forgiven, but we could give him a go, I guess.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #92 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 4:09pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:59pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:27pm:
Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 7:23pm:
This doesn't surprise me in the least. I've stated many times that embedded in 'progressivism' is the ideology of perpetual rebellion. 

I know, Mistie. You say that all the time.

But what's wrong with it if the cadaver consents? You can even get it in writing these days, it's quite common.

The old boy's still writing, and he's been dead since 2001.

Culture Worrier believes anal sex is an expression of social rebellion by embedment in progressivism. I wonder if the authorities restrain Culture Worrier in voting booths.

The gay lobby has been part of the 'progressive' movement since at least the 1950s with The Beats. Whether the gay lobby is connected with the issues raised in the op I am not sure.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:23pm

The Beats sound like a wonderful display of "progressivism", Mistie. Do you have them at the Uni?

Perhaps you could research the issues raised in the op with your LGBTQ community. A simple swab of the Student Union toilets could do it.

You'll need to check out the cadavers in the wet labs too. Get consent from the Ethics Committee before you report back.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #94 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 1:11pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 4:09pm:
This doesn't surprise me in the least. I've stated many times that embedded in 'progressivism' is the ideology of perpetual rebellion. 

But what's wrong with it if the cadaver consents? You can even get it in writing these days, it's quite common.

Culture Worrier believes anal sex is an expression of social rebellion by embedment in progressivism. I wonder if the authorities restrain Culture Worrier in voting booths.

The gay lobby has been part of the 'progressive' movement since at least the 1950s with The Beats. Whether the gay lobby is connected with the issues raised in the op I am not sure.

Culture Worrier, you may return to your closet or coffin. Fresh air does not agree with you.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 2:23pm

Did somebody say coffin?

Miam miam.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #96 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 3:21pm

... wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 6:10pm:
So does anyone support the motion?

You can guarantee the propnents of it asked "does it harm anyone?"

Nope.

"Is it consentual?"

Yep.

That was all their boxes ticked, and just like that, it became an outrage that necrophiliacs and incesters were being discriminated against. 

Given the two "safe" conditions are met, can anyone think of a reason why it shouldn't be legalised?

Because it would cause anarchy and revolution against the state who dared legalise it!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #97 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 3:23pm

This doesn't surprise me in the least. I've stated many times that embedded in 'progressivism' is the ideology of perpetual rebellion. If they stop rebelling they become conservatives - and nothing is more ghastly to a 'progressive' than conservatism.

what the f?  Grin

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #98 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 3:31pm

mothra wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:12am:
I say laws should not be based on religion, superstition, popular ruling oron what other people find icky.

They should be based on representing and protecting the individual freedoms of the populace at large.

Yes, and I think legalising necrophilia and incest would cause anarchy and mass rioting until it was overturned because the population at large so thoroughly disagree!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #99 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 3:42pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 4:09pm:

You have no idea  Wink

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #100 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 7:42pm

I have more of an idea than most. Currently, transgenderism and gender fluidity is in the process of being normalised. Unless there's a dramatic cultural change, this process of normalisation should be completed within the next few decades (it took a few decades to normalise gayness). Then will come the next bunch of odd behaviours that will be thrust upon us to be normalised. It's never ending and those that can't see it don't understand 'progressivism'.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 9:54pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 7:42pm:
I have more of an idea than most. Currently, transgenderism and gender fluidity is in the process of being normalised. Unless there's a dramatic cultural change, this process of normalisation should be completed within the next few decades (it took a few decades to normalise gayness). Then will come the next bunch of odd behaviours that will be thrust upon us to be normalised. It's never ending and those that can't see it don't understand 'progressivism'.

You seem to think that there is a bottomless well of differences within the human species ... or that somehow our expansion of values to incorporate the protection of the individual into the very fabric of society will become less intrinsic and we will revert to positions such as consent not being of paramount import.

We will not.

As society has evolved, so has the fundamental rights and protections of people. This is the trend.

Nothing that reverses that process is going to happen.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 12:14am

Oh, something tells me keeping the Student Union toilets clean isn't going to become normalised too quickly, Mistie.

"Progressives".

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #103 - Jul 31st, 2017 at 7:41pm

mothra wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 9:54pm:

You seem to think that there is a bottomless well of differences within the human species ... or that somehow our expansion of values to incorporate the protection of the individual into the very fabric of society will become less intrinsic and we will revert to positions such as consent not being of paramount import.

We will not.

As society has evolved, so has the fundamental rights and protections of people. This is the trend.

Yawn. 'Progressives' couldn't care less about rights and protections if the group falls outside one of their designated 'victim' groups.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Jul 31st, 2017 at 9:42pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Jul 31st, 2017 at 7:41pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 9:54pm:

We will not.

Yawn. 'Progressives' couldn't care less about rights and protections if the group falls outside one of their designated 'victim' groups.

Example?

But if you're right, you have nothing to worry about. All victim groups openly represented thanks.
Thank God! We can put the silly slippery slope argument to bed.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print