Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
BOOM!!! Halal certification scrapped.. (Read 3978 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

BOOM!!! Halal certification scrapped..
Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:27pm

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Kellogg's, Sanitarium and Nestle quietly stop paying halal certification fees in Australia - after public concerns about the money funding Islamic activities

Two of Australia's biggest breakfast cereal makers are no longer paying third-party companies to declare their products are fit for Muslims to eat.
Kellogg's and Sanitarium have declared there is no need to pay an Islamic business or charity to declare their products contain no pork or alcohol products.
Nestle no longer has halal certification applied to its chocolate bars, including Kit Kat, unlike its rival Cadbury.

Halal certification fees charged to food manufacturers fund Islamic schools, mosques and religious activities. (terrorism)

companies are now STARTING to do the work that our Politicians should have already done...

well done ..  Smiley

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: BOOM!!! Halal certification scrapped..
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:30pm

Politicians, especially the PM (gay) position, will always be the 'last' to take action against Islam.
The Cronulla Rioters (rednecks) were the first!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:04pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:27pm:
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Kellogg's, Sanitarium and Nestle quietly stop paying halal certification fees in Australia - after public concerns about the money funding Islamic activities

Two of Australia's biggest breakfast cereal makers are no longer paying third-party companies to declare their products are fit for Muslims to eat.
Kellogg's and Sanitarium have declared there is no need to pay an Islamic business or charity to declare their products contain no pork or alcohol products.
Nestle no longer has halal certification applied to its chocolate bars, including Kit Kat, unlike its rival Cadbury.

Halal certification fees charged to food manufacturers fund Islamic schools, mosques and religious activities. (terrorism)

companies are now STARTING to do the work that our Politicians should have already done...

well done ..  Smiley

When the flying bugger are you going to start posting links.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #3 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:05pm

I guess somebody has to teach him how?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:10pm

just the same its good news..

its total rubbish anyway.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:15pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:05pm:

No need.

We all know that everything he posts comes from InfoWars or The Tea Party.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:24pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:04pm:
Quote:

well done ..  Smiley

do your own legwork you piece of lazy garbage..

its bad enough that you are thieving my taxes by the stealth of welfare then you want me to do YOUR research for you as well??

ferkoff mate...  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:24pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:15pm:

No need.

almost as bad as facebook... Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:26pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:24pm:
Quote:

well done ..  Smiley

unless you wish to get a blast for plagiarism. Roll Eyes

its what they do! Sad

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:28pm

cods wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:24pm:

No need.

Yes, that's right - he uses Facebook too.

InfoWars, The Tea Party, and Facebook.

Nothing but the best for the old pom.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:32pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
cods wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:24pm:

No need.

Yes, that's right - he uses Facebook too.

InfoWars, The Tea Party, and Facebook.

Nothing but the best for the old pom.

GreggeryPeccary - as OzPolitic's most prolific poster.
You receive the honourable award of 'Post Whore'.
Tell us, how do you feel about you number#1 position on the podium?
Are you going to drink from a shoe?
Do you get coaching?
Do you have anyone to thank, like your parents?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:38pm

mechanic will be so relieved.

He wasn't coping very well without his corn flakes.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:42pm

Good news, ive been actively campaigning against Halal certification so Im extra happy. Just the start though. Theres zero doubt that  a lot of the certification money is going to fund religious extremism both here and overseas.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:44pm

rhino wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:42pm:
Good news, ive been actively campaigning against Halal certification so Im extra happy. Just the start though. Theres zero doubt that  a lot of the certification money is going to fund religious extremism both here and overseas.

George Pell and Vatican City?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 4:34pm

He appears to have filched this from The Daily Mail.   What a pity he failed to quote the full article 'cause he would have discovered that Nestles has only partially stopped Halal certification of it's products.  Oh, and no where is the word "Terrorism" mentioned in the original article.   That is his own spin on the matter, which has been shown by Government inquiry to actually be untrue.   Funny that.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 4:34pm:
He appears to have filched this from The Daily Mail.   What a pity he failed to quote the full article 'cause he would have discovered that Nestles has only partially stopped Halal certification of it's products.  Oh, and no where is the word "Terrorism" mentioned in the original article.   That is his own spin on the matter, which has been shown by Government inquiry to actually be untrue.   Funny that.    Roll Eyes

The Mechanic never lets the facts get in the way of a good Islamophobic rant.

"A spokesman for the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) - the government body that monitors money laundering and terrorism - told Fact Check that it had no information to indicate there are links to terrorism financing from halal certification fees.

"The Australian Crime Commission issued a statement in November 2014 saying its taskforce with AUSTRAC and the AFP had identified links between organised crime and terrorism funding.

"However, the Australian Crime Commission is not aware of any direct links between the legitimate halal certification industry and money laundering or the financing of terrorist groups," said the commission's chief executive Chris Dawson.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #16 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:36pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:24pm:
Quote:

well done ..  Smiley

its bad enough that you are thieving my taxes by the stealth of welfare then you want me to do YOUR research for you as well??

ferkoff mate...  Angry

X2  Tongue

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #17 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:51pm

Poor old bwyannnnnn

There goes some of the FREE money the muzzos were getting for absolutely nuffink.

About bloody time.

Now with any luck everyone will stop paying this garbage and start recognizing this CULT for the garbage it is

ITS STARTED.....YAY

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:55pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:51pm:

Poor old bwyannnnnn

There goes some of the FREE money the muzzos were getting for absolutely nuffink.

About bloody time.

Now with any luck everyone will stop paying this garbage and start recognizing this CULT for the garbage it is

ITS STARTED.....YAY

Nothing of interest here, folks, move along, move along.  Just Valkie showing his tired old Islamophobia again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 6:03pm

That is his own spin on the matter, which has been shown by Government inquiry to actually be untrue.   Funny that.    Roll Eyes

wrong. No evidence was found. Absence of evidence is not evidence Brian.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 6:04pm

got the link brian  seeing as how links are an issue...

I must admit I havent seen any inquiry on this matter at all. thank u

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #21 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 6:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:55pm:

Poor old bwyannnnnn

About bloody time.

ITS STARTED.....YAY

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Nothing of interest here, folks, move along, move along.  Just Valkie showing his tired old Islamophobia again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You are soooo predictable.
Sad little muzzo

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 6:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 5:55pm:

Poor old bwyannnnnn

About bloody time.

ITS STARTED.....YAY

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

stop telling us what to read and what not to read brian..

I like to get everyones opinion  even more so those I disagree with  it gives me something to chat about..

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 6:52pm

The question that has to be asked ....

if Kellogg's, Sanitarium and Nestle has ceased or partially ceased depending on product, the payment of Halal Certification fees ...........

why were they paying them in the first place if they had half a brain they would know

that most of their products didn't require it in the first place?

I'll believe it when I see a national advertising campaign stating that fact.

This smoke & mirrors damage control because of public backlash & loss of sales.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #24 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 7:35pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 6:52pm:

if Kellogg's, Sanitarium and Nestle has ceased or partially ceased depending on product, the payment of Halal Certification fees ...........

why were they paying them in the first place if they had half a brain they would know

I believe that they actually threaten the companies.
First with bans, but later with violent repercussions.

Wouldn't put it past muzzos to do anything illegal.

Just as long as there is no actual work involved

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #25 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 7:37pm

How does that work? Companies PAY to put a sticker on their product to tell Muslims that their product is certified to comply with Islamic conditions. Not only is this religiously biased, but it is unnecessary. The company only has requirements to put on its packaging what ingredients are included.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 7:48pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 7:37pm:
How does that work? Companies PAY to put a sticker on their product to tell Muslims that their product is certified to comply with Islamic conditions. Not only is this religiously biased, but it is unnecessary. The company only has requirements to put on its packaging what ingredients are included.

In many cases they don't put any stickers on it.

That's the problem ... it gives those of us who don't wish to support this scam a choice of not buying it

because you don't know if it's been Halal Cert or not.

Some manufacturers do but many are trying to dodge repercussions from non muslims (the majority) not buying their product.

On top of that the product range that Halal Cert is affecting has gone beyond foodstuffs & their preparation ...

it is across a vast range of household cleaning products (chemicals), womens makeup & sanitary items Shocked, toothpaste etc etc etc.

It's a complete money making racket & should be banned.

Muslims survived here for 140 years without Halal Certified products.

They can do it still.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 8:17pm

this is a massive win for Cory Bernardi and Pauline Hanson...

with the help of thousands of decent common sense Australians who can see this money laundering terrorist supporting TAX for what it is...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: BOOM!!! Halal certification scrapped.
Reply #28 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 8:22pm

Halal butchery

Is brutal and unecessay just like the CULT.

They scream primitive, barbaric chants while cutting the poor terrified animals throat.

Then they keep screaming this ridiculios chant while the animal slowly bleeds to death.

Brutal, barbaric, primitive.

This is the CULT in all its glory.
It loves cutting off things, hands, heads, feet, and poor animals.

The CULT of evil
The CULT of barbarism
The CULT of blood
The CULT of murder

Bwyannnnnnnnnnns mates

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 8:24pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 7:35pm:

I believe it's now up to you to prove your claim.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #30 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 9:11pm

Paying for halal certification is like paying a witchdoctor to say oogy boogie boogie.

IBI

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 7:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 8:24pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 7:35pm:

I believe it's now up to you to prove your claim.

And you live in Fairy Land if you don't think that has occurred.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:06pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 7:45pm:

in that case, it should be easy for you to prove  Cool

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #33 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:06pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 9:11pm:
Paying for halal certification is like paying a witchdoctor to say oogy boogie boogie.

At least the witch doctor isnt a retarded, primitive, brutal self confessed pedophile sociopath like muhummidd.
That was one twisted freak

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #34 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:07pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:06pm:

Disprove it.......

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:11pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:07pm:

Disprove it.......

already proved it 12 months back... and even when you do the leftwits still say it doesn't happen..

either way..

its an illegal Tax on Australian food and should be outlawed..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:29pm

Disprove it.......

you made the claim dopey, it's up to you to prove it

Oh wait, don't tell me that you thought you could make it up and everyone would automatically believe you? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:29pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:11pm:
already proved it 12 months back...

and you were proved wrong 11 months back

(you see how it works yet?)

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #38 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:33pm

oogy boogie boogie....there ya go, it's halal, now hand over the money so we can recruit some more jihadis.

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:36pm

Disprove it.......

Well, that's a relief. You advised them to do their own research and Google it.

Take that, leftards.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:39pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:33pm:
oogy boogie boogie....there ya go, it's halal, now hand over the money so we can recruit some more jihadis.

I'm tired of paying taxes to you Canadian Yids. Every time I go shopping in Bondi Junction Coles, it's Canadian Kosher this, Canadian Kosher that.

Who do you people think you are?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:41pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:39pm:

I'm tired of paying taxes to you Canadian Yids. Every time I go shopping in Bondi Junction Coles, it's Canadian Kosher this, Canadian Kosher that.

Have you seen Gordon at Bondi Junction, in his threadbare tracky dacks?

It's a sad sight indeed.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #42 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:42pm

14 million jews world wide vs 1.6 head chopping muzzies.
Get your priorities right, retard.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:43pm

its an illegal

Nope.

Tax

Nope.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:54pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:41pm:

It's a sad sight indeed.

Oh, I know. He shuffles around in his carpet slippers and slips over to the Tea Gardens Hotel when they give out the free spring rolls at Happy Hour.

Gordon always fills up his plastic bags for dinner. Not Canadian Kosher, of course, but that just a rort to get our taxes.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:56pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:54pm:

It's a sad sight indeed.

Oh, I know. He shuffles around in his carpet slippers and slips over to the Tea Gardens Hotel when they give out the free spring rolls at Happy Hour.

Yes, I've heard that Gordon likes to dip his spring roll in the publican's soy sauce.

miam miam

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:58pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:42pm:

14 million jews world wide vs 1.6 head chopping muzzies.
Get your priorities right, retard.

I don't care how many of you people there are. Where do you get off shopping at our supermarkets and catching our public transport?

You refuse to assimilate. I don't care how intact you are. Why should we pay for your hideous motza balls and gefildefish?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #47 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:59pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:54pm:

It's a sad sight indeed.

Gordon always fills up his plastic bags for dinner. Not Canadian Kosher, of course, but that just a rort to get our taxes.

Which isn't being spent on building mosques in SW Sydney to recruit terrorists.

Don't worry, when Granville is fenced off and known as SZ1 I'll throw some flatbreads over the wire for you.

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:00pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:29pm:

yes...

you lie through your teeth.. .everyone knows that..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #49 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:01pm

The pride of Granville Smiley

images-1_031.jpeg (26 KB | 14 )
images-1_031.jpeg

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #50 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:02pm

Sponsored by halal Smiley

images-2_021.jpeg (12 KB | 15 )
images-2_021.jpeg

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:02pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:00pm:

yes...

At least he still has teeth.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:04pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:02pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:00pm:

yes...

At least he still has teeth.

The Mechanic had his teeth removed for practical reasons.

Good evening Sir Booby   Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print