Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
How you know you are a Beta male(the husband pod) (Read 4348 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How you know you are a Beta male(the husband pod)
Reply #60 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:47pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:20pm:
Meh, housework is just stuff that needs to be done and the person who has the most time free does it, then jobs are allocated by who does them most effeciantly.

I can sew and iron better than wife.

I'm the only one who scoops the dog crap from the yard, must look into that.

Yes, Gordon, but you're intact.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #61 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:08am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:47pm:
Gordon wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:20pm:
Meh, housework is just stuff that needs to be done and the person who has the most time free does it, then jobs are allocated by who does them most effeciantly.

I can sew and iron better than wife.

I'm the only one who scoops the dog crap from the yard, must look into that.

Yes, Gordon, but you're intact.

The second X chromosome is a Y with a bi split in the middle........ (ouch)...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #62 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:14am

While the Alpha Male is off being 'the best'.
And the Alpha Female is raising the kids.

...Beta Male and Beta Female are having an affair to make up for what they are not.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 10:47am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:06pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 6:48am:
i dont want my boy ending up walking round a mall , carrying bags, looking all butt hurt and sad and then cheering himself up by drinking beer, passively watching other men play sport and being told to "take out the trash"

And nor do we, Aquascoot, nor do we.

We want generous contributors, keen to give their time and space to others rather than devouring and consuming and accumulating as much as they can for themselves. We want a world where people refrain from greed and self interest in favour of helping others reach their potential: to each according to their needs, from each according to their means.

We believe the "narrow road to success" results in the rise of entire communities: Gandhi, Mandela, Martin Luther-King. And in history, John the Baptist, Yehesua the Christ, Muhammed, St Francis of Assisi, the Buddha Gautama - people who lead others on a path of fulfillment - fulfillment that comes with less devouring, consumption and accumulation. Just enough food, just enough clothing, just enough shelter, just enough ego and self-interest to help you and your family to survive.

But the faith and determination to move mountains, and the compassion to move the world.

This is the narrow road to success, Aquascoot. The road that leads to power, riches and glory is an empty road indeed. It has no destination. Its ultimate end is poverty and failure. After all, how can one person devour the world?

We will watch this path unfurl in none other than the rise and fall of Donald J Trump, a man who made ugly, bloated displays of wealth and affluence synonymous with his name. A man who has added power to his personal brand, achieving his gilt-encrusted crown and the title of president to add to his Twitter account.

Trump's fall is predestined. He is already tarnished with corruption and hubris. I doubt he'll be impeached, but he will be publicly shamed. His is a false road to success, and this will be displayed for all the world to see. Like great tragedies - Julius Caesar, Mark Anthony, Macbeth - his narrow self-interest will bring him down. All will witness this lesson. For those who want to learn, it will be more valuable than all the fake, gilt kitsch of Trump Tower.

We need alphas and betas. We need all the letters of the alphabet. From each according to their means, from each according to their needs. This is the timeless, narrow road to success. It joins all in harmony and respect for one another. What should you take? But what can you give?

Karnal.

i thank you for your response.

the alpha/beta distinction is probably "old school" and maybe we need a new terminology.

maybe we could use those on the path to joy, passion and contentment and those who are not.

if we consider the path of joy passion and contentment a "superior" path, then i am happy to label such a man a "superior man".

you misunderstand if you think i admire trump because he has $$$ and babes.  I admire him as a man who takes "massive action".

you see, the path to inferiority is virtually gauranteed if you complain, sook, whine, give up, get butt hurt and focus on "me, me, me and my sad little story".

can i ask you 2 things

1.  did gandhi, the buddha, john the baptist, jesus, Mo, or mandella    sook, whine, complain, get butt hurt, give up or focus on their "rough little life".

2.  can you not see that modern man and modern governments have an obsession,  with encouraging and enabling people to feel entitled,to whine and sook and complain, to get really really upset when things dont "go their way".  can you not see this behaviour in those who did not vote for trump and now focus on their pain rather then getting on with being joyful, passionate and content.

your spiritually enlightened examples would not be pleased.

also, many of those who pretend to be spiritually enlightened are those who passively go and sit with a guru. (again this is not taking action).
if you want good examples of modern day people who are "on the narrow road to success", there are plenty of war veterans who lost legs who got on with being joyful, there are plenty of people who have been thru great hardship, took the pain as a lesson in growth (instead of becoming a victim) and used the pain to fuel an upward spiral.
i would study these people and what they did.

get yourself around success.

stories on victim groups, penalty rates, obamacare, discrimination....these are for people who want to "identify" with pain .

your gurus had plenty of pain. they welcomed it. they loved it. they used it. its what defined them.

the world is very very harsh...fat steve needs to face that before he can do any growing at all. having lefties try to make the government get rid of all fat steves pain by pandering to him is depriving steve of the evolutionary pressure he desperately needs.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:23am

Jasin wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 12:14am:
While the Alpha Male is off being 'the best'.
And the Alpha Female is raising the kids.

...Beta Male and Beta Female are having an affair to make up for what they are not.

Sounds like Islam is the most Alpha feminist thing then..... bring back Yassmin.... come home - all is forgiven... the truth is out (there somewhere).....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:24am

Beta Man is a bridge between ape and Super-man?  Wow.......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #66 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 5:29pm

While the so called celibate alpha male is off beating his chest and acting tough.

The beta male is screwing all the shelas and making babies.

The alpha female tells the celebate, infertile alpha that the kids are his.

The beta watches as the alpha male raises his kids for him and the alpha female smiles and winks at the beta male.

Such is life

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print