Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
How you know you are a Beta male(the husband pod) (Read 4337 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How you know you are a Beta male(the husband pod)
Reply #45 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:06pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 6:48am:
i dont want my boy ending up walking round a mall , carrying bags, looking all butt hurt and sad and then cheering himself up by drinking beer, passively watching other men play sport and being told to "take out the trash"

And nor do we, Aquascoot, nor do we.

We want generous contributors, keen to give their time and space to others rather than devouring and consuming and accumulating as much as they can for themselves. We want a world where people refrain from greed and self interest in favour of helping others reach their potential: to each according to their needs, from each according to their means.

We believe the "narrow road to success" results in the rise of entire communities: Gandhi, Mandela, Martin Luther-King. And in history, John the Baptist, Yehesua the Christ, Muhammed, St Francis of Assisi, the Buddha Gautama - people who lead others on a path of fulfillment - fulfillment that comes with less devouring, consumption and accumulation. Just enough food, just enough clothing, just enough shelter, just enough ego and self-interest to help you and your family to survive.

But the faith and determination to move mountains, and the compassion to move the world.

This is the narrow road to success, Aquascoot. The road that leads to power, riches and glory is an empty road indeed. It has no destination. Its ultimate end is poverty and failure. After all, how can one person devour the world?

We will watch this path unfurl in none other than the rise and fall of Donald J Trump, a man who made ugly, bloated displays of wealth and affluence synonymous with his name. A man who has added power to his personal brand, achieving his gilt-encrusted crown and the title of president to add to his Twitter account.

Trump's fall is predestined. He is already tarnished with corruption and hubris. I doubt he'll be impeached, but he will be publicly shamed. His is a false road to success, and this will be displayed for all the world to see. Like great tragedies - Julius Caesar, Mark Anthony, Macbeth - his narrow self-interest will bring him down. All will witness this lesson. For those who want to learn, it will be more valuable than all the fake, gilt kitsch of Trump Tower.

We need alphas and betas. We need all the letters of the alphabet. From each according to their means, from each according to their needs. This is the timeless, narrow road to success. It joins all in harmony and respect for one another. What should you take? But what can you give?
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:13pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:08pm

And so it is.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #47 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:25pm

Mrs trump goes shopping , he buys the mall , she slaps his hand , he claps himself , she breaks the frame and winners are grinners.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:30pm

What a load of stool Karnal.
You definitely are a Beta female. You'ld be pretty crap in bed too. Hence why I prefer my Celibacy as an Alpha male if it means putting up with the likes of you.
Ghandhi was a kiddy fiddler. Mandela was just part of an evil system introduced by the British and at least he knew it and submitted to Sport being the saving grace of South Afrika. The Boers had every right to be there and were 'integrating' with the Bantu peoples before the British ruined the harmony.
Martin Luther King barked up the wrong tree and fell off the branch.
The world was too miserable for John Lennon (and his dope) so someone put him out of his misery.
JFK was a dirty sex addict that used his power to get what he wanted until some husbands teamed up to get an idiot to shoot him.
Princess Diana was a Spencer gold-digger who, when finally jilted, was about to bring the Royals down in any way she could.
Pope John Paul 2nd smiled for the Media but turned a blind eye to the Spiders.

All of them just 'Media' favourites, but not as wonderful as you make them out to be when it came to the 'real' cause and effect.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:41pm

Gandhiji and Mandela liberated nations, JaSin. Martin Luther-King won his people the vote.

Compare their struggle with the rise of Donald J Trump.

Ever get he feeling you've been cheated?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:43pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:41pm:
Gandhiji and Mandela liberated nations, JaSin. Martin Luther-King won his people the vote.

Compare their struggle with the rise of Donald J Trump.

Ever get he feeling you've been cheated?

Yeah I feel cheated.
I get 'Beta you and not Alpha Lisa Jones.
Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #51 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:27pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:44pm:
I have been married nearly 40 years.
I have never made a bed, changed a dirty nappy (although I have changed a few wet ones)
Dont wash, wash up, iron or do housework

I enjoy going shopping ( but not for shoes or clothes)
For two reasons.
1) I get to spend more time with my wife who I love dearly.
2) I get to see whats new in food, and other stuff.

I even enjoy going to markets and fairs.

I do not consider myself an "alpha" male as I find these narcissistic empty vessels boring and lame.
But I am a happy self assured bloke who gets ahead through hard work rather than self promotion and back stabbing.

Pigeon holing oneself into a specific catagory is lame.
This is something trendies do to justify their inabilities to be flexable.
In survival situations, its not the loud mouth "alpha" who survives.
Its the quiet achiever who is flexable enough to roll with the punches, do what has to be done and not require a cheer squad to boost ther ego.

The "alpha" males are those annoying shites who with loud and lame comments wander the office looking for some dizzy dame to latch onto.

No time for them.

Yes Valkie. You are a good example of a Beta is Better when it comes to relationships.
Alpha males are exactly that.
I'm an Alpha male. My relationships always go to crap.
Hence why I don't bother much anymore and have been Celibate for over 6 years after my marriage crapped out.
I envy Beta males because they always seem happy and content when with their Alpha females.

You sad man?
You believe that you are in control by being celebate?
Its natural selection.
Females realise you could never be any good to them, so they shun you.
Your genes will simply wither and die, never to carry on the pointless self defeating gene.

You are no alpha, no matter how many time you tell yourself that you are.
Real alpha males breed and females are driven to them.

You call me a beta, as if I care what you think.
I am a second tier manager in charge of hundreds of men.
I have a wife I love and who loves me
I have several children and even more grandchildren ( my genes will roam far and wide)

The primary purpose of any species (even you must admit) is to procreate and spread thier genes.

You are a faild branch, never to continue.
Women realize you are a less than adequate example of the species, so they run away.

Finally, have you no testosterone?
Celebate for how long?
As a happily married man, I enjoy a mutually happy and healthy sex life, no celibacy for me.

You are so sad, living only for yourself and actually believing that its your choice.
Sad little man
A gelded stallion is a docile stallion.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:32pm

And that's only one of Matty's personalities.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:41pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:46pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 8:27pm:
Jasin wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:44pm:
I have been married nearly 40 years.
I have never made a bed, changed a dirty nappy (although I have changed a few wet ones)
Dont wash, wash up, iron or do housework

I enjoy going shopping ( but not for shoes or clothes)
For two reasons.
1) I get to spend more time with my wife who I love dearly.
2) I get to see whats new in food, and other stuff.

I even enjoy going to markets and fairs.

I do not consider myself an "alpha" male as I find these narcissistic empty vessels boring and lame.
But I am a happy self assured bloke who gets ahead through hard work rather than self promotion and back stabbing.

Pigeon holing oneself into a specific catagory is lame.
This is something trendies do to justify their inabilities to be flexable.
In survival situations, its not the loud mouth "alpha" who survives.
Its the quiet achiever who is flexable enough to roll with the punches, do what has to be done and not require a cheer squad to boost ther ego.

The "alpha" males are those annoying shites who with loud and lame comments wander the office looking for some dizzy dame to latch onto.

No time for them.

Yes Valkie. You are a good example of a Beta is Better when it comes to relationships.
Alpha males are exactly that.
I'm an Alpha male. My relationships always go to crap.
Hence why I don't bother much anymore and have been Celibate for over 6 years after my marriage crapped out.
I envy Beta males because they always seem happy and content when with their Alpha females.

You sad man?
You believe that you are in control by being celebate?
Its natural selection.
Females realise you could never be any good to them, so they shun you.
Your genes will simply wither and die, never to carry on the pointless self defeating gene.

You are no alpha, no matter how many time you tell yourself that you are.
Real alpha males breed and females are driven to them.

You call me a beta, as if I care what you think.
I am a second tier manager in charge of hundreds of men.
I have a wife I love and who loves me
I have several children and even more grandchildren ( my genes will roam far and wide)

The primary purpose of any species (even you must admit) is to procreate and spread thier genes.

You are a faild branch, never to continue.
Women realize you are a less than adequate example of the species, so they run away.

Finally, have you no testosterone?
Celebate for how long?
As a happily married man, I enjoy a mutually happy and healthy sex life, no celibacy for me.

You are so sad, living only for yourself and actually believing that its your choice.
Sad little man
A gelded stallion is a docile stallion.

So you're just a little Breeder as the Animal Kingdom would say
and nothing more than a White Collar 'process worker'
because White Collars are no different to Blue Collars.
Both just 'process' work - be it Mental or Physical.
They are definitely not Academic or Technical.
Which have to 'create' something new.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #55 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:57pm

A True Alpha is a quiet person who achieves without fanfare or needing to be praised for his performance.... if the womenfolk can't handle that, friends - let me jest say that is plumb awful... and they be spendin' a lot o' time with them fancy 'lectronic vibrator things there.... and friends, that kinda thing jest makes the ol' Duke sick t' his stomach!  If they's all them fancy  Alpha heroes out there.. them gals'd jest be lappin' it up 'stead o' sitting on them dating sites day an' night, friends.... it's sad t' watch...

Hey!  Where IS Billy Jack?  Every time I hold a seance and mention his name.. sure as the postal service - there he is!  Right as the mail....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:00pm

* shoots page turner**

As for this thread....

..and I have it on reliable advice that the BETA male actively pursues PHILATELY with his own children.... now how perverse is that???  And on top of that, these BETAS pursue MONOGOMY as if it is some kind of religion.... I cannot conceive of anything more detrimental or outright demeaning to any man's character than that!!  ... and there's more! The wimpish Beta male actually CHOOSES to remain tied to one female and produce a solid family, as if he is unable to compete on the dance floor of sleazy clubs... what a statement of personal inferiority!!  Can you beat that??!  As if THAT is any way for this Human Race to advance... let me tell you ... that is the dead end of the race as we know it!.... Women NEED to get out and chase up the lowest, slickest used car salesman type and breed with that kind as THE prototype for the future of this race!  How are their never owned or even known offspring to survive unless they have the solid genetic contribution of the use and abuser, and the basic genetic structure to exploit everyone????  I ask you... what value is there in any Beta male?...
          Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:15pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:02pm

**gag - this thread has more than one thing caught in its throat**  Roll Eyes

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #58 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:20pm

Meh, housework is just stuff that needs to be done and the person who has the most time free does it, then jobs are allocated by who does them most effeciantly.

I can sew and iron better than wife.

I'm the only one who scoops the dog crap from the yard, must look into that.

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:43pm

".. I ask you.. part from everything good and reliable about society - what else have the Beta males done for us, eh?"

"they did build the highways..."

"And the sewers.."

"and set up law and order to protect everyone equally... you have to admit that!"..

"they established homes and protection for families... to the great benefit of women even if they were geared to chase loses..."

"All right.. All RIGHT!  So apart from that, what else have the Beta males done for us?"

"Served the country and died in battle for it?"

"All right.. all right..."

"made sure that everyone got a feed and a roof over their head!"

(yeah.. yeah.. that's a good one.. they did that for sure...)

"Pay attention, lads... the issue here is What Have The Beta Males DONE for us?"

"All of the above?"

"Well - how do you reckon they did that?"

"Ummm - by suggesting to the Alpha that if he didn't toe the line, he'd be assassinated by fifty of them?  Or cast out as a loser who pumped the sheilas but wouldn't look after his kids?  And then relied on the Betas to pick up the slack???"

"All right... ALL RIGHT... let's move on then, shall we.... how many Alphas here are interested in the next raid against the oppressing class with all the guns and stuff?"

(silence)...

"Well... how many Betas?"

(silence)...

*turns to sidekick*

"Get me a list of those beta pricks who wouldn't toe the party line her.. they're on the next mission!"....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print