Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
How you know you are a Beta male(the husband pod) (Read 4279 times)
chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Re: How you know you are a Beta male(the husband pod)
Reply #30 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 7:42am

'for 10's of 1000's of years, young men were helped to become men by rites of initiation from the real men in their village."
Real men carry shopping bags and let women and children into the lifeboats first and then do war-dances in ochre paint .

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #31 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:44am

Just another scoot thread to shame others in order to, by comparison, feel superior.  How alpha.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:22am

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 7:32pm:
The way horseboy goes on and on about this crap it is clear he is well under his wife’s thumb.

You have never even touched a woman, Monk ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:54am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 9:44am:
Just another scoot thread to shame others in order to, by comparison, feel superior.  How alpha.

nope.
i dont draw my state off comparisons to anyone or anyones opinion of myself  (including BTW my partners and kids opinions of myself).
if you understood masculine energy, you would understand that it can be no other way.
and this alpha / beta stuff is just misunderstood so maybe we could change it to "living with passion and abundance /
living in a durp state and in scarcity".
and my aim is not to do anything other then maybe help some guys who are struggling to see that you dont have to follow the script that the prevailing social conditioning is asking you to follow and that following the script that the prevailing social conditioning tells you to follow will not lead to a life of passion and joy.

Show me different Kangaroo.
Show me different.

when i (rarely) go to the shopping mall i see a bunch of men with expressions on their faces like they have been ground into the dirt, or they are standing there like furniture .Their dreams have been shattered .
this wasnt what they saw for themselves when they were a young boy.

i offer a path or as i like to call it a "narrow road". Wink Wink

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #34 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:59am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:54am:

nope.
i dont draw my state off comparisons to anyone or anyones opinion of myself  (including BTW my partners and kids opinions of myself).
if you understood masculine energy, you would understand that it can be no other way.
and this alpha / beta stuff is just misunderstood so maybe we could change it to "living with passion and abundance /
and my aim is not to do anything other then maybe help some guys who are struggling to see that you dont have to follow the script that the prevailing social conditioning is asking you to follow and that following the script that the prevailing social conditioning tells you to follow will not lead to a life of passion and joy.

Show me different.

when i (rarely) go to the shopping mall i see a bunch of men with expressions on their faces like they have been ground into the dirt, or they are standing there like furniture .Their dreams have been shattered .

I think the only crime here is that you aare over-reading other peoples emotional states.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #35 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:09am

Scoot is right . We need shops with men in leather weight-lift belts and Hollywood straps around the wrist .  Sandals with thongs around the leg muscles and medieval cod-pieces, Papuans use bamboo tubes. Bone through nose is OK or pig-teeth on a string .  Carry the trolley under one arm dragging the sheila by the hair.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:09am

There is no such thing really as Alpha or Beta males.
Alpha males may dominate Beta males (for this discussion's sake I use the words) - in say 'Achievement',
but the Beta males always get the 'better female' than the Alphas.

Example: Scott and Admundsen of the Antarctic
Scott was a Beta male and had a very good relationship with his wife. He was very much in love with her. But he was no great achiever compared to Admundsen.
Admundsen was the Achiever, but his relationships with women were as successful as Scotts attempt on the Antarctic.

I won't go into how Purple Man (neutral colour to explain a race) - it's too lengthy and tedious to explain.
But imagine, in short - how there are x8 Regions of the World and there are x8 variations of Purple Man's existence.
Four of those males are Alpha and the other 4 are Beta.
Everything 'equalises' and is balanced to accommodate all 'niches' of existence.

But basically, those Males that consider themselves as 'Alpha' always get the 'Beta' female.
Those Beta males always get the Alpha female.
Alpha males might think that's pretty cool.
But the Beta female, compared to the Alpha female is always less better looking, can't raise kids or have kids as well (problems). The type of female that makes Alpha males go  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Angry etc.

So Alpha male might get the 'trophy' and stand on the Podium, while Beta male 'gets the girl'.

Lets face it. Rugby Union males are Alpha compared to the grubs who play Rugby League. They have 'careers', rather than 'jobs'. They are better educated and have less scandals. But the females that surround NRL are better looking than those who follow Union, have more personality and are better in bed than the 'stiff'  boring Union girls who are also interested in 'careers' more than a good ****.

So you have your winners and losers.
If you consider yourself an 'Alpha' male?
Then you must ask yourself 'what type' of Alpha male are you really? Because there is a part of you that is Beta as well.
Are you Alpha in Love / Beta in Power?
Are you Alpha in Power / Beta in Love?

The flaw everyone falls into is the 'There is only ONE right answer' or 'Everything is Black OR White'. It's a common problem that manifests itself a lot on this Forum.

Tennis: Remember when Gabriella Sabatini (Arg) was playing. Well she was an Alpha female compared to the uglier Steffi Graff (Beta) who always won. Just like Chris Evertt to Martina Nat' (the lesbian). Gabriella would have slept with the second place Beta male, while Alpha male holding the cup got big nosed Steffi or Martina Nat' the dyke.

So your choice. You want the Trophy or you want the Alpha female?

Alpha males and Alpha females never work out - trust me.
It's like North & North magnet heads trying to stick together. Close, but no cigar.

You want the better woman, than you better be an Beta male that has a very happy 'pussy-wipped' smile on your face and learn to write a good love story from the Antarctic.
You want the Trophy and the South Pole first. Then all that you will get is Beta females. If they are smart, then they are crap for sex, if they are better for sex than they probably don't even know how to write a letter or know where Antarctica is?

So look out there and notice now - the Alpha and Beta males ...and see exactly where it is that they are Alpha and they are Beta.

Alpha Hector was to rule Troy and marry a Beta female.
Beta Paris got to have Helen - the Alpha female.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:19am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:59am:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:54am:

nope.

Show me different.

I think the only crime here is that you aare over-reading other peoples emotional states.

so the prevailing emotional state on here is one of joy and abundance?

no haters, no complainers, everyone just in a positive mood full of good emotions  Wink

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:24am

Jasin wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:09am:
There is no such thing really as Alpha or Beta males.
Alpha males may dominate Beta males (for this discussion's sake I use the words) - in say 'Achievement',
but the Beta males always get the 'better female' than the Alphas.

Example: Scott and Admundsen of the Antarctic
Scott was a Beta male and had a very good relationship with his wife. He was very much in love with her. But he was no great achiever compared to Admundsen.
Admundsen was the Achiever, but his relationships with women were as successful as Scotts attempt on the Antarctic.

I won't go into how Purple Man (neutral colour to explain a race) - it's too lengthy and tedious to explain.
But imagine, in short - how there are x8 Regions of the World and there are x8 variations of Purple Man's existence.
Four of those males are Alpha and the other 4 are Beta.
Everything 'equalises' and is balanced to accommodate all 'niches' of existence.

But basically, those Males that consider themselves as 'Alpha' always get the 'Beta' female.
Those Beta males always get the Alpha female.
Alpha males might think that's pretty cool.
But the Beta female, compared to the Alpha female is always less better looking, can't raise kids or have kids as well (problems). The type of female that makes Alpha males go  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Angry etc.

So Alpha male might get the 'trophy' and stand on the Podium, while Beta male 'gets the girl'.

Lets face it. Rugby Union males are Alpha compared to the grubs who play Rugby League. They have 'careers', rather than 'jobs'. They are better educated and have less scandals. But the females that surround NRL are better looking than those who follow Union, have more personality and are better in bed than the 'stiff'  boring Union girls who are also interested in 'careers' more than a good ****.

So you have your winners and losers.
If you consider yourself an 'Alpha' male?
Then you must ask yourself 'what type' of Alpha male are you really? Because there is a part of you that is Beta as well.
Are you Alpha in Love / Beta in Power?
Are you Alpha in Power / Beta in Love?

The flaw everyone falls into is the 'There is only ONE right answer' or 'Everything is Black OR White'. It's a common problem that manifests itself a lot on this Forum.

Tennis: Remember when Gabriella Sabatini (Arg) was playing. Well she was an Alpha female compared to the uglier Steffi Graff (Beta) who always won. Just like Chris Evertt to Martina Nat' (the lesbian). Gabriella would have slept with the second place Beta male, while Alpha male holding the cup got big nosed Steffi or Martina Nat' the dyke.

So your choice. You want the Trophy or you want the Alpha female?

Alpha males and Alpha females never work out - trust me.
It's like North & North magnet heads trying to stick together. Close, but no cigar.

You want the better woman, than you better be an Beta male that has a very happy 'pussy-wipped' smile on your face and learn to write a good love story from the Antarctic.
You want the Trophy and the South Pole first. Then all that you will get is Beta females. If they are smart, then they are crap for sex, if they are better for sex than they probably don't even know how to write a letter or know where Antarctica is?

So look out there and notice now - the Alpha and Beta males ...and see exactly where it is that they are Alpha and they are Beta.

Alpha Hector was to rule Troy and marry a Beta female.
Beta Paris got to have Helen - the Alpha female.

certainly a good contribution
at the cause not the effect
not reactive but just penetrating the world with your ideas.
not stuck in groupthink
a woman interacting with a guy like you would be "sucked in to your frame".
this leads to her becoming invested and aroused.
remember, just express yourself and your ideas in a self amused way and be totally indifferent to what others think of you.
then they will see you are one of those rare men who is grounded in your own ideas (not social conditioning) and they will want to buy in, especially if you express your ideas (however whack) in a fun and playful way.
congratulations  Wink

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #39 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:24am

Lisa Jones finds out where you live and kicks your door in.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:30am

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:24am:
Lisa Jones finds out where you live and kicks your door in.

I have 'booby' traps waiting for her when she comes  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #41 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:15pm

( Hey Scoot , JaSinner just proved Beta male is best , goes shopping and gets women in his frame ).

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:17pm

chimera wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:15pm:
( Hey Scoot , JaSinner just proved Beta male is best , goes shopping and gets women in his frame ).

Beta male is best if you want the 'Better' female  Wink

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #43 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:44pm

I have been married nearly 40 years.
I have never made a bed, changed a dirty nappy (although I have changed a few wet ones)
Dont wash, wash up, iron or do housework

I enjoy going shopping ( but not for shoes or clothes)
For two reasons.
1) I get to spend more time with my wife who I love dearly.
2) I get to see whats new in food, and other stuff.

I even enjoy going to markets and fairs.

I do not consider myself an "alpha" male as I find these narcissistic empty vessels boring and lame.
But I am a happy self assured bloke who gets ahead through hard work rather than self promotion and back stabbing.

Pigeon holing oneself into a specific catagory is lame.
This is something trendies do to justify their inabilities to be flexable.
In survival situations, its not the loud mouth "alpha" who survives.
Its the quiet achiever who is flexable enough to roll with the punches, do what has to be done and not require a cheer squad to boost ther ego.

The "alpha" males are those annoying shites who with loud and lame comments wander the office looking for some dizzy dame to latch onto.

No time for them.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:51pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:44pm:
I have been married nearly 40 years.
I have never made a bed, changed a dirty nappy (although I have changed a few wet ones)
Dont wash, wash up, iron or do housework

I enjoy going shopping ( but not for shoes or clothes)
For two reasons.
1) I get to spend more time with my wife who I love dearly.
2) I get to see whats new in food, and other stuff.

I even enjoy going to markets and fairs.

I do not consider myself an "alpha" male as I find these narcissistic empty vessels boring and lame.
But I am a happy self assured bloke who gets ahead through hard work rather than self promotion and back stabbing.

Pigeon holing oneself into a specific catagory is lame.
This is something trendies do to justify their inabilities to be flexable.
In survival situations, its not the loud mouth "alpha" who survives.
Its the quiet achiever who is flexable enough to roll with the punches, do what has to be done and not require a cheer squad to boost ther ego.

The "alpha" males are those annoying shites who with loud and lame comments wander the office looking for some dizzy dame to latch onto.

No time for them.

Yes Valkie. You are a good example of a Beta is Better when it comes to relationships.
Alpha males are exactly that.
I'm an Alpha male. My relationships always go to crap.
Hence why I don't bother much anymore and have been Celibate for over 6 years after my marriage crapped out.
I envy Beta males because they always seem happy and content when with their Alpha females.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print