Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
redefining freedom of speech (Read 8588 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: redefining freedom of speech
Reply #120 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:59pm

Quote:
invented what exactly FD? My opinion? noooooo

Do try to keep up John.

John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:57pm:
I do however respect her right to voice her opinions without being personally vilified for them.

Now, without telling me it depends on where I draw the line, what else does she have the right to not have said about her?

Quote:
care to put up some examples of calls being made to rape or kill someone because they used anzac day to push their agenda? Anyone at all?

You were calling everyone Islamphobes, including for example, because you are ignorant of whether they also criticised other ANZAC day tweets. Digging up something completely different on the internet does not legitimise you incoherent rants, or change the fact that your justifications were entirely based on your own ignorance. You even accused me of being an Islamophobe, but you are ignorant of your own reasons for doing so.

Do you think Yassmin said stupid things? Or do you defend her right to not be called an idiot on the grounds that you are willfully ignorant of all the stupid things she said?
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:05pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:16pm

freediver wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:59pm:
Now, without telling me it depends on where I draw the line, what else does she have the right to not have said about her?

John Smith wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:20pm:
Calling someone an idiot for saying something stupid is in my opinion justifiable criticism. Calling for someone to be raped or killed for what they said is, in this case, Islamophobia.

You were calling everyone Islamphobes, including for example, because you are ignorant of whether they also criticised other ANZAC day tweets. Digging up something completely different on the internet does not legitimise you incoherent rants, or change the fact that your justifications were entirely based on your own ignorance. You even accused me of being an Islamophobe, but you are ignorant of your own reasons for doing so.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

digging up something different on the internet? You don't think it's featured in the news lately FD? How many times has she been mentioned just on ozpol in the last few months? I didn't need to dig up anything to know what was being said. I dug it up for your benefit since you were claiming the criticism was justified. Do you still think so FD? did she deserve to be condemned to be killed or raped? Was the criticism she received justified?

and I know why I called you an Islamophobe. Only one of us is ignorant on that front and it certainly isn't me. Almost every single post you make on this board proves just what an islamaphobe you are.

Do you think Yassmin said stupid things?

and here we go repeating the same questions for the what now, twentieth time? you like chasing your tail don't you FD?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #122 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:40pm

Quote:
digging up something different on the internet? You don't think it's featured in the news lately FD?

No John. I googled what you were posting and this site was the only match. You were defnding her right to not have these things said about her by plastering them all over the place.

Quote:
How many times has she been mentioned just on ozpol in the last few months?

Many times. But I ask you, how many times has she said or done something incredibly stupid, then gone on to deny her own responsibility for it, blame everyone else and hysterically claim victimhod? She is an attention whore. And here you are complaining about all the attention she gets.

Quote:
I dug it up for your benefit since you were claiming the criticism was justified.

Obviously I was referring to the criticism we were discussing and which you claimed to be defending her from because it somehow violates her rights.

Quote:
and I know why I called you an Islamophobe

No you don't. Even this you are ignorant of. Every time you accuse someone of Islamophobia, you reasons boil down to your own ignorance.

Quote:
and here we go repeating the same questions for the what now, twentieth time? you like chasing your tail don't you FD?

You said that whether she has the right to not be called an idiot depends on what she said. Well, did she say stupid things? Does she have the right to not be called an idiot? How does it work, defending her right to not have mean things said about her, by implying she is an idiot and digging up the most vile things you can find on the internet about her to publicise?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:53pm

freediver wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:40pm:
No John. I googled what you were posting and this site was the only match.

what a load of rubbish. I copied the image from this site did I? you aren't very good with google if that's all you found.

And here you are complaining about all the attention she gets.

yeah right. How dare a muslim stand up for her faith. What an attention whore.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Obviously I was referring to the criticism we were discussing and which you claimed to be defending her from because it somehow violates her rights.

it was so obvious that no one noticed.

No you don't.

ohh yes I do. I doubt many are in doubt. You own a politics forum but 99.9% of your posts are to complain about Islam. Who does that except an islamphobe?

Well, did she say stupid things?

Not really. But I understand that some might argue she did.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #124 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:58pm

Does Yassmin have the right to not be called an idiot? What else does she have the right to not have said about her?

Can you give an example from this thread or the previous one where you accused someone of Islamophobia, and your reasons did not boil down to your own ignorance?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:40pm

All this going around in circles cause FD is butt hurt that he was called an Islamophobe.  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #126 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 10:31am

John Smith wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:40pm:
All this going around in circles cause FD is butt hurt that he was called an Islamophobe.  Grin Grin Grin

Effendi, do you deny being an Islamophobe?

Definition:

Islamophobia
ɪzˌlaməˈfəʊbɪə/
noun
noun: Islamophobia

dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #127 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 12:35pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:40pm:

You said that whether she has these rights you invented depended on things you were willfully ignorant of. Now apparently you have finally worked through the complexities of the issue, so we can get back to the original question.

Does Yassmin have the right to not be called an idiot? What else does she have the right to not have said about her?

Can you give an example from this thread or the previous one where you accused someone of Islamophobia, and your reasons did not boil down to your own ignorance?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 3:26pm

Butt hurt  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print