Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
another HERO tells his story (Read 1230 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: another HERO tells his story
Reply #15 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:10pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:28pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:08pm:
I wonder how all the slave boys that the muzzos used feel?

I wonder at the child rape of young girl children sold off to dirty old muzzo men feel?

These are the forgotten millions that the muzzos and apologists ignore.

But to shore up thier justification of their perverted practices they cherry pick any ILLEGAL activity perpitrated by normal humans.

It never is a consideration of the sympathiser, sycophant,  apologists that these activities are illegal, yet to muzzos it is accpeted practice.

Sick, twisted CULT

This story has given Valkie an erection.

this is disgusting...
can you take yourself somewhere else please.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #16 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:21pm

Way back it seemed a bit borderline in school cadets . At 14 years we had to walk up to a nurse and teachers and drop it out for a VD check at Singleton camp (!) .  Kids with sexual disease ?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #17 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:24pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:28pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:08pm:
I wonder how all the slave boys that the muzzos used feel?

I wonder at the child rape of young girl children sold off to dirty old muzzo men feel?

These are the forgotten millions that the muzzos and apologists ignore.

But to shore up thier justification of their perverted practices they cherry pick any ILLEGAL activity perpitrated by normal humans.

It never is a consideration of the sympathiser, sycophant,  apologists that these activities are illegal, yet to muzzos it is accpeted practice.

Sick, twisted CULT

This story has given Valkie an erection.

What is wrong with you, you sad little turd?

You really do need to see someone and possibly be put away for quite a while, until you start thinking like a human being.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:06pm

Ajax wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 11:41am:
The_Barnacle wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 11:21am:
Ajax wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:52am:
What perplexes me is how did mongrels like that get into the priesthood.

Didn't they vet them, their background etc.

pedophiles are attracted to these sorts of occupations because they enjoy the access to children.
The vow of celibacy required of priests acts as a disincentive for normal balanced people to join.
In some ways it isn't surprising that Catholic priests contain such a high percentage of pedophiles. And the Catholic church has no one but itself to blame. 

Makes sense, but I would have thought they would have wanted to know their background where they came from etc etc.

Celibacy isn't natural, I think its time they let priests marry and have children, otherwise Catholicism is doomed imo.

Orthodox priests can marry and have children, this has to be done before they become a priest, so many serve an apprenticeship while forming their family and then take their priestly vows.

I don't think I've met an average Greek priest in the burbs who hasn't got a family.

And I can only recall one case of sexual assault between a priest and teenage girl, there might be more that don't get reported.

Celibacy = stupidity

Potential priests should be checked out, background, family even psyche before there allowed to become a priest.

Actually, Celibacy is far natural than homosexuality.

Don't mix the two together, one is 'non'-sexual, the other 'homo' sexual.
Many men practice celibacy in many ways: before Marriage, a month before a major sporting contest, during busy periods in their lives, dedication to a duty and more.

It's the 'homo-sexuals' that both corrupt the reputation of Celibacy and exploit it like they exploit their victims. A 'Hetero'-sexual can abuse children and same sex adults as well.

The Catholic Priest
is supposed to be pure Celibate ...while his Followers breed like rabbits.
A Protestant Priest
breeds like a Rabbit and invented Divorce so he can breed with more women ...while his Followers raise their hands in the air singing "We're in it for the money!"
A Orthodox Priest
has the best of both worlds: Breeds and gets paid. Except they don't have much of a Following.
The Pagan Priest
(bottom of the cross in the dirt) doesn't breed or get money ...but his many many Followers do at the usual Burning Man Festival.

So there you have the 'Four' Choices of the Compass.
Be you Priest (Individual) or Follower (Mass)
It's the same process
that is reflected in every Religion, in every Industry and in every Region of the World.
Can you tell me which one identifies with Australian Politics compared to USA Politics?

Nothing wrong with Celibacy.
But definitely something wrong with Paedophilia and any form of 'sexual abuse' to others.

Alas, yes - there are those men who get confused and think that not having sex with women, think then that they should have sex with other men or boys, etc.

Bilbo Baggins could do it with young Frodo around in all the right ways. Why other Men can't do it? Well, I think the Celibate Males should be given more power to oust the Spiders. I know in St Gregory's - after some negative experiences, they now have more 'female' teachers in the School (to keep an eye on things?) - but they are at constant loggerheads with the male students ...because it is a 'Male Only School' afterall. So this too falls short.

Prevention, is far better than the cure. Even if it is the hardest path to take.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print