Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19
Send Topic Print
Islam - the Left looks away. (Read 37847 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam - the Left looks away.
Reply #210 - Aug 23rd, 2022 at 10:52am

Elections watchdog ‘turned a blind eye to voter fraud for fear of offending woke sensibilities’
Greg Clark tells regulator to do more to stop ‘cultural practice of husbands being allowed to instruct their wives’ in the voting booth

A senior Tory party official has lashed out at election officials in the UK, saying that they “turned a blind eye to voter fraud for fear of offending woke sensibilities”.

Greg Clark, Britain’s so-called Levelling Up secretary, has demanded that election officials in the country stop ignoring voter fraud in the hopes of avoiding causing offence to “woke sensibilities”.

In particular, Clark raised an issue with so-called “family voting”, a practice most commonly found in areas of Britain with large South Asian heritage Muslim populations where often women are coerced into voting for a party or candidate by their husbands or another member of their family or community.

Other forms of voter fraud have also been historically common in areas with large populations of Muslims, with there being confirmed reports of large-scale mail-in voting fraud ranging back to the early 2000s in such areas.

According to a report by The Telegraph, Clark has lashed out at Britain’s Electoral Commission over such voter fraud, saying that “any cultural practice of husbands being allowed to instruct their wives” while inside the voting booth must be stamped out.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/08/22/elections-watchdog-turned-blind-eye-...

Such wacist Islamophobia. Tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - Sep 1st, 2022 at 6:28pm

Pakistan horror: 8-yr-old Hindu girl gang-raped, her eyes gouged out
https://www.firstpost.com/world/pakistan-horror-8-yr-old-hindu-girl-gang-raped-h...

Islam, the most feminist of religions?  No. Vicious, vengeful, hate-filled, predatory, psycho.

n France, a Muslim quoted Qur’an while raping his victim. A survivor of a Muslim rape gang in the UK has said that her rapists would quote the Qur’an to her, and believed their actions justified by Islam. Thus it came as no surprise when Muslim migrants in France raped a girl and videoed the rape while praising Allah and invoking the Qur’an. In India, a Muslim gave a Qur’an and a prayer rug to the woman he was holding captive and repeatedly raping. And the victim of an Islamic State jihadi rapist recalled: “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God…He said that raping me is his prayer to God.” In India, a Muslim kidnapped and raped a 14-year-old Hindu girl, and forced her to read the Qur’an and Islamic prayers. In Pakistan, another Christian woman recounted that her rapist was also religious: “He threw me on the bed and started to rape me. He demanded I marry him and convert to Islam. I refused. I am not willing to deny Jesus and he said that if I would not agree he would kill me.” Rapists demanded that another girl’s family turn her over to them, claiming that she had recited the Islamic profession of faith during the rape and thus could not live among infidels.

The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

However, anyone who points all this out will be excoriated as a “racist” and an “Islamophobe,” and accordingly ignored.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/08/pakistan-muslims-gang-rape-eight-year-old-hin...

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #212 - Sep 1st, 2022 at 6:45pm

Frank wrote on Sep 1st, 2022 at 6:28pm:
https://www.firstpost.com/world/pakistan-horror-8-yr-old-hindu-girl-gang-raped-h...

Islam, the most feminist of religions?  No. Vicious, vengeful, hate-filled, predatory, psycho.

n France, a Muslim quoted Qur’an while raping his victim. A survivor of a Muslim rape gang in the UK has said that her rapists would quote the Qur’an to her, and believed their actions justified by Islam. Thus it came as no surprise when Muslim migrants in France raped a girl and videoed the rape while praising Allah and invoking the Qur’an. In India, a Muslim gave a Qur’an and a prayer rug to the woman he was holding captive and repeatedly raping. And the victim of an Islamic State jihadi rapist recalled: “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God…He said that raping me is his prayer to God.” In India, a Muslim kidnapped and raped a 14-year-old Hindu girl, and forced her to read the Qur’an and Islamic prayers. In Pakistan, another Christian woman recounted that her rapist was also religious: “He threw me on the bed and started to rape me. He demanded I marry him and convert to Islam. I refused. I am not willing to deny Jesus and he said that if I would not agree he would kill me.” Rapists demanded that another girl’s family turn her over to them, claiming that she had recited the Islamic profession of faith during the rape and thus could not live among infidels.

The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

However, anyone who points all this out will be excoriated as a “racist” and an “Islamophobe,” and accordingly ignored.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/08/pakistan-muslims-gang-rape-eight-year-old-hin...

Did a Muslim cuckold you?

Or did she have to get her own when you couldn't get it up?

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - Sep 1st, 2022 at 6:48pm

random wrote on Sep 1st, 2022 at 6:45pm:

That's your first thought when you see this??? Really?

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #214 - Sep 1st, 2022 at 7:37pm

Frank wrote on Sep 1st, 2022 at 6:48pm:
random wrote on Sep 1st, 2022 at 6:45pm:

That's your first thought when you see this??? Really?

Yes it was.

I thought that of all the things on this planet that could get you attention, there must be a reason why you hate islam so much.  I thought that maybe a brown guy cut your grass.

My second thought was that you are a "Vicious, vengeful, hate-filled, predatory, psycho."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #215 - Sep 2nd, 2022 at 1:22pm

Soren, is a Dane.  Danes are apparently hateful and full of spite it seems.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #216 - Sep 2nd, 2022 at 1:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 2nd, 2022 at 1:22pm:
Soren, is a Dane.  Danes are apparently hateful and full of spite it seems.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You would be shouting 'ISLAMOPHOBIA" if it was the other way around and the victim was a Muslim girl. But when Muslims perpetrate such horrendous crimes with ISLAMIC justifications by their own reckoning, you can only roll your rheumatic, unfocused eyes and tut-tut moronically at people who notice it and say something about it.

To your addled, half-witted mind the Muslims here are STILL the ' victims' - victims of me for hating the horrible things they do and the horrible teachings they cite to justify what they do.
As for Random - he is not even half-witted, so be glad, Bbwian, it could be worse for you in the cranium department (but you are getting there).

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - Sep 7th, 2022 at 9:06am

Frank wrote on Sep 2nd, 2022 at 1:50pm:

You would be shouting 'ISLAMOPHOBIA" if it was the other way around and the victim was a Muslim girl. But when Muslims perpetrate such horrendous crimes with ISLAMIC justifications by their own reckoning, you can only roll your rheumatic, unfocused eyes and tut-tut moronically at people who notice it and say something about it.

To your addled, half-witted mind the Muslims here are STILL the ' victims' - victims of me for hating the horrible things they do and the horrible teachings they cite to justify what they do.
As for Random - he is not even half-witted, so be glad, Bbwian, it could be worse for you in the cranium department (but you are getting there).

Muslims don't typically do horrible things.  You're thinking of Trump supporters.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #218 - Sep 7th, 2022 at 9:17am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Sep 7th, 2022 at 9:06am:

Muslims don't typically do horrible things.

CORRECT.

How could followers of ISLAM ever be accused of doing 'horrible things' ???

......when      every horrible thing      that a follower of ISLAM can do [LAWFULLY in ISLAM]
[e.g. robbery from disbelievers, lying to  disbelievers, rape of disbelievers, murder of disbelievers, oppression of disbelievers],
are all sanctioned as 'GOOD WORKS', by mainstream ISLAMIC religious doctrines.   !!!

HATRED OF ALL NON-MOSLEMS, is PURE mainstream ISLAMIC doctrine.

----- >

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1608864099/1#1
Quote:

ARGUMENT;
The religious strictures of ISLAM require the follower of ISLAM;
1/ to love and to serve Allah's religion,
and,
2/ to hate all things which are deemed to be, NON-ISLAMIC.

".....loving and hating for the sake of Allah."

The religious strictures of ISLAM itself, determine what type of life is acceptable to ISLAM.  [a not uncommon situ, for followers of any religion]

And these religious strictures, 'nominate' [for the edification of the believer] every item [and idea] in this world, as being either ISLAMICALLY approved, or not.

And those 'things' which are not ISLAMICALLY approved, are to be rejected and hated, by the follower of ISLAM.

INCLUDING, all disbelievers.   e.g. Koran 60.4

FURTHER;

WWW search....
AL WALAA WAL BARAA, "Islamic jurists"

Essentially, it translates as;

".....loving and hating for the sake of Allah."

It means, LOVING your moslem brothers.   .....as per ISLAMIC religious precepts.

It means, HATING the non-moslem.   .....as per ISLAMIC religious precepts.

It means, being a moslem.

It means, OBEYING ISLAMIC LAW !

Pure Al-wala' wa-l-bara' in the Koran....

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #219 - Sep 7th, 2022 at 10:27am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Sep 7th, 2022 at 9:06am:

Muslims don't typically do horrible things.  You're thinking of Trump supporters.

Typically, they do not condemn horrible things done in their name, or in the name Allah. To do so would be apostasy. They are no different to Muzz of centuries ago, not being interested in social progress, because the Koran forbids it.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - Sep 7th, 2022 at 12:09pm

Yep, only 'Muzzies' do bad things right?

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #221 - Sep 7th, 2022 at 1:28pm

random wrote on Sep 7th, 2022 at 12:09pm:

There is however a major difference between the perpetrators of Jihadist
violence and the torture and ultimate death of their captives in comparison
to the Abu Ghraib maltreatment by US soldiers.

In response to the events at Abu Ghraib, the United States Department of
Defense removed 17 soldiers and officers from duty. Eleven soldiers were
charged with dereliction of duty, maltreatment, aggravated assault and battery.
Between May 2004 and April 2006, these soldiers were court-martialed,
convicted, sentenced to military prison, and dishonorably discharged from
service. Two soldiers, found to have perpetrated many of the worst offences
at the prison were subject to more severe charges and received harsher
prison sentences—including Lynndie England (in the above image).

On the other hand, Muslim offenders are never identified or punished for
the crimes committed against their prisoners of war, as the torture and
killings are condoned by their Islamic leaders as being just.  The killing
of infidels is even encouraged in the Quran.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Sep 16th, 2022 at 5:13pm

AusGeoff wrote on Sep 7th, 2022 at 1:28pm:

Are Nazis still lying about Islam? LOL

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Sep 16th, 2022 at 7:20pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Sep 16th, 2022 at 5:13pm:
Are Nazis still lying about Islam? LOL

Future the Left Wank To?  HUGE VAGINA:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #224 - Sep 16th, 2022 at 7:25pm

AusGeoff wrote on Sep 7th, 2022 at 1:28pm:

What do you say to that, Predictable old bozo?  Puff on a big brown schlong? you have a liking for sucking on long thick phallic things.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19
Send Topic Print