Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Amnesty Intl.accuses Australia of ‘war crimes" (Read 6713 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: Amnesty Intl.accuses Australia of ‘war crimes"
Reply #135 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 4:00pm

cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 3:54pm:
That is why you can sue people for personal damages if they make unsubstantiated accusations, but not amnesty so it seems.

they probably have bigole...its just not published   which is probably our govts way of doing it..

and your comment is the reason why they dont publish until its been fully investigated which means giving those ACCUSED a chance to defend what they are accused of doing...which will be the RAAF   its not the men in the planes......and many units have been accused of doing some bad stuff and sadly it has been proved to be correct......so it is important we have watchdogs out there..... and I think this is the correct approach    all I want is amnesty to approach every side with the same rules... and denounce them..

like the UN   I find it pretty much a toothless tiger.

No the men & women who are flying are the ones dropping the bombs and if they are deliberately and defied orders they are the ones that will be prosecuted, that's how it works.

War crimes are committed by war criminals, they are people not institutions.

So amnesty will have to name, names of Australian pilots who committed war crimes.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #136 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 4:22pm

The majority of 'Friendly Fire' casualties were caused by USA Troops. Gotta love that clip of the USA Pilot (amphetimined) blowing up a British Tank and not realising it until it was too late.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 4:24pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 4:00pm:
cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 3:54pm:
That is why you can sue people for personal damages if they make unsubstantiated accusations, but not amnesty so it seems.

they probably have bigole...its just not published   which is probably our govts way of doing it..

and your comment is the reason why they dont publish until its been fully investigated which means giving those ACCUSED a chance to defend what they are accused of doing...which will be the RAAF   its not the men in the planes......and many units have been accused of doing some bad stuff and sadly it has been proved to be correct......so it is important we have watchdogs out there..... and I think this is the correct approach    all I want is amnesty to approach every side with the same rules... and denounce them..

like the UN   I find it pretty much a toothless tiger.

No the men & women who are flying are the ones dropping the bombs and if they are deliberately and defied orders they are the ones that will be prosecuted, that's how it works.

War crimes are committed by war criminals, they are people not institutions.

So amnesty will have to name, names of Australian pilots who committed war crimes.

do you think the pilots who disobeyed orders 

would only be dealt with if Amnesty complained????

really?...

if they deliberately defied orders then the investigation will expose that... and yes I do hope they are dealt with in a proper fashion..

but I would hope that would happen even without amnesty...

or do you believe its ok to do the wrong thing in war time as long as no one is checking who did it?...

I dont think they will have to name names to be honest

the destruction on the ground is more or less all they need.....

they would expect the RAAf to provide all those details..

as far as they are concerned   this was done on headqtrs orders......well thats how I read it...

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 4:58pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 12:01pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:50am:
BigOl64 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:49am:
So where is the details?

John Smith wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:38am:
ask them

So you are supporting amnesty without any idea as to the details of their slanderous accusations?

They say the RAAF are war criminals and you accept it as fact without a single query as to the veracity of their lie.

I'm not supporting anyone yet, nor have I accepted anything as fact.  I haven't seen enough information to make an informed opinion. Neither have you, and yet here you are writing it all off.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:00pm

I recall the ABC reporting that sailors were torturing country shoppers, of course the self loathing luvvies lapped it up in an orgy of virtue signalling.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:01pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 3:18pm:
mothra and smithy are in full support of amnesty and their slanderous accusations.

you're a lying piece of sh1t.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:27pm

mothra wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 6:49pm:
You hate me for those very qualities.

Hate, even.

You little proggies are such adolescents. You, Bwian, Arsie and the like - people either 'love' ou or 'hate' you.

You cannot imagine, ever, that people in good faith could simply disagree with you completely.  You must always, always bring the Emotionally Incontinent dimension to every discussion. You will immediately shift everything to emotion so as not to have to stay calm and reasonable and not to have to provide reasons for what you say.
It is your escape mechanism, to shift responsibility to emotion, away from reasoning. You can't reason so you throw emotional shite, like a monkey taunted in a cage.

You are damaged people. You and Bwian in particular are glaringly so.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #142 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:41pm

Bomb 'em all - let Allah sort 'em out.... the mullahs and ayatollahs send people to the wall every day on the principle that if they are being wronged it will all be set right in Heaven for them...

A li'l healthy martyrdom on the front porch never hurt nobody...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #143 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:12pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:41pm:
Bomb 'em all - let Allah sort 'em out.... the mullahs and ayatollahs send people to the wall every day on the principle that if they are being wronged it will all be set right in Heaven for them...

A li'l healthy martyrdom on the front porch never hurt nobody...

I recon we should sponsor terrorist schools.

Teach them to build suicide vests.

Then,  for the final exam they have to prove it works, with them inside it in a nice safe place away from humans.

These retarded muzzos would never cotton on to it, they are just that stoooopid

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print