Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Amnesty Intl.accuses Australia of ‘war crimes" (Read 6711 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Amnesty Intl.accuses Australia of ‘war crimes"
Reply #120 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:32am

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:14am:
And still no evidence to support their slanderous claims of war crimes.

But what would you expect from amnesty, mothra and smithy, just throw some sh1t and slink off like mangy dogs.

I can't speak for Mothra, but I'm not privy to AI's evidence. Of course, if you weren't so busy with your confected outrage, you would have realised that on your own. Ask AI about what evidence they have, not me.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #121 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:59am

John Smith wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
BigOl64 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:14am:
And still no evidence to support their slanderous claims of war crimes.

But what would you expect from amnesty, mothra and smithy, just throw some sh1t and slink off like mangy dogs.

I can't speak for Mothra, but I'm not privy to AI's evidence. Of course, if you weren't so busy with your confected outrage, you would have realised that on your own. Ask AI about what evidence they have, not me.

The only defence against slander i if it is the truth. It is incumbent on amnesty and anyone who repeats or supports their slanderous statement to provide that proof, immediately.

Until they supply the evidence that the RAAF committed war crimes, I will continue to call them and their supporters what they are, filthy fkken liars.

Repeating or supporting slanderous statements makes you no better than those fkking scumbags.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:02am

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:59am:
The only defence against slander i if it is the truth. It is incumbent on amnesty and anyone who repeats or supports their slanderous statement to provide that proof, immediately.

Until they supply the evidence that the RAAF committed war crimes, I will continue to call them and their supporters what they are, filthy fkken liars.

Repeating or supporting slanderous statements makes you no better than those fkking scumbags.

don't be such a drama queen. When someone reports a crime to police they don't attend the police station with all the proof already acquired. They report the crime, then police investigate.

the fact remains that you don't know what proof AI has, you're just butthurt that anyone dared criticise our air force.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #123 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:24am

John Smith wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:02am:

don't be such a drama queen. When someone reports a crime to police they don't attend the police station with all the proof already acquired. They report the crime, then police investigate.

the fact remains that you don't know what proof AI has, you're just butthurt that anyone dared criticise our air force.

The will come with a time / date, some specifics such as what was stolen, what it is worth, what the fkk it looks like.

They DO NOT just walk in and say I've been robbed and walk out, do they numpty?

They have details of the crime, where are the fkken details, smithy?

Slander is very easy when the target is not allowed to discussed what they do, isn't it, smithy?

I am absolutely fuming that these filthy lying cvvnts are even being listened to by just making up a slanderous statement and providing not details or factual evidence and then leaving it at that. fkk them and fkk anyone who supports their behaviuor.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:37am

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:24am:

The will come with a time / date, some specifics such as what was stolen, what it is worth, what the fkk it looks like.

Slander is very easy when the target is not allowed to discussed what they do, isn't it, smithy?

I am absolutely fuming that these filthy lying cvvnts are even being listened to by just making up a slanderous statement and providing not details or factual evidence and then leaving it at that. fkk them and fkk anyone who supports their behaviuor.

well bigol   I do not like agreeing with mr smith but he is right  Amnesty are the ones you need to be asking these tough questions of.....they have probably given their evidence to the correct govt dept....and its for them to release the details...

if it was one of your sons being accused  I think you would prefer it thoroughly investigated before it was released to the public....

I know I would....

I find Amnesty very quick to jump up and down about America or Australia   but not a whole lot about ISIS  and other groups who believe in the vilest of abuses..

they are very careful whom they criticise....

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:38am

I already told you, ask them. I'm not sure why you keep asking me for these details. I don't work for or represent Amnesty International in any way. Never have, never will.

ohh, and before you go on your next rant, it's not uncommon for authorities investigating these sorts of crimes to not release details. There are international relationships at stake here. All we can work on is the story provided, it may be true, it may not, either way no one here knows. Just don't pretend you know it's a lie, you're just as much in the dark as everyone else.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #126 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:49am

John Smith wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:38am:

I already told you, ask them. I'm not sure why you keep asking me for these details. I don't work for or represent Amnesty International in any way. Never have, never will.

ohh, and before you go on your next rant, it's not uncommon for authorities investigating these sorts of crimes to not release details. There are international relationships at stake here. All we can work on is the story provided, it may be true, it may not, either way no one here knows. Just don't pretend you know it's a lie, you're just as much in the dark as everyone else.

I unlike you and mothra will not accept amnesty's 'truth' with out at least some details.

It is extremely uncommon for anyone to make an accusation without at the very least some basic details of the event in question, lest they be open to accusations of slander.

I don't expect radio and 'bombing tapes' but some details as to date, locations and squadron is not asking too much of a major supposedly professional organisation.

Because to determine a war crime they have to prove that our pilots knew that they were bombing civilians and disobeyed the order to not do so. Or do you think that the RAAF just flings 500 pounders all over the country side to see the 'cool' dust clouds, regardless of who is on the receiving end?

So where is the details?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #127 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:55am

cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:37am:

well bigol   I do not like agreeing with mr smith but he is right  Amnesty are the ones you need to be asking these tough questions of.....they have probably given their evidence to the correct govt dept....and its for them to release the details...

if it was one of your sons being accused  I think you would prefer it thoroughly investigated before it was released to the public....

I know I would....

I find Amnesty very quick to jump up and down about America or Australia   but not a whole lot about ISIS  and other groups who believe in the vilest of abuses..

they are very careful whom they criticise....

If you are supporting what amnesty is saying you are either privy to their evidence or you are supporting their slander, there is not mid-ground here.

So if the RAAF is harbouring war criminals I absolutely want the evidence presented to the Hague for prosecution, if this is a fkking lie, then I want a public apology by these scumbag arseholes.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:49am

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:49am:
I unlike you and mothra will not accept amnesty's 'truth' with out at least some details.

for someone who claims to not like soft cock victims and  liars, you certainly do your share of it.

Where have I said I accept anything amnesty has said as the truth? For that matter, where has Mothra?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:50am

So where is the details?

ask them

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #130 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 12:01pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:50am:
So where is the details?

ask them

So you are supporting amnesty without any idea as to the details of their slanderous accusations?

They say the RAAF are war criminals and you accept it as fact without a single query as to the veracity of their lie.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 3:06pm

f you are supporting what amnesty is saying you are either privy to their evidence or you are supporting their slander, there is not mid-ground here.

So if the RAAF is harbouring war criminals I absolutely want the evidence presented to the Hague for prosecution, if this is a fkking lie, then I want a public apology by these scumbag arseholes

big ole I do not see where I have supported amnesty anywhere....in fact I cant stand these trumped up empires that have sprung up out of nowhere...

so I dont know what you are accusing me of and why?...

would you like a thorough investigation into this "war crime" before any details are released   if your son/grandson/brother was involved???

be cause I know I would...

.I would say to any angry irritable person demanding they break those rules..

to shut up....

irrational temper tantrums dont solve a thing....

because one is prepared to wait for the details... doesnt mean they support anything... at this stage..

the fact is they have reported something to a govt dept... ... and that dept has acknowledged that and is dealing with it...

did amnesty ask the same of ISIL  Smiley

Quote:
The report, titled ‘At Any Cost: The Civilian Catastrophe in West Mosul, Iraq’, said Iraqi and US forces did not meet humanitarian law requirements.

I would like to see that!

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #132 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 3:18pm

cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 3:06pm:
f you are supporting what amnesty is saying you are either privy to their evidence or you are supporting their slander, there is not mid-ground here.

So if the RAAF is harbouring war criminals I absolutely want the evidence presented to the Hague for prosecution, if this is a fkking lie, then I want a public apology by these scumbag arseholes

big ole I do not see where I have supported amnesty anywhere....in fact I cant stand these trumped up empires that have sprung up out of nowhere...

so I dont know what you are accusing me of and why?...

would you like a thorough investigation into this "war crime" before any details are released   if your son/grandson/brother was involved???

be cause I know I would...

.I would say to any angry irritable person demanding they break those rules..

to shut up....

irrational temper tantrums dont solve a thing....

because one is prepared to wait for the details... doesnt mean they support anything... at this stage..

the fact is they have reported something to a govt dept... ... and that dept has acknowledged that and is dealing with it...

did amnesty ask the same of ISIL  Smiley

Quote:
The report, titled ‘At Any Cost: The Civilian Catastrophe in West Mosul, Iraq’, said Iraqi and US forces did not meet humanitarian law requirements.

I would like to see that!

When I wrote "you' it wasn't you personally it was you, plural. I could have use youse,

I would prefer that amnesty didn't slander the RAAF before an investigation, if one was needed, was conducted. But if they are going to conduct a public trial they better have something to back up what they say.

That is why you can sue people for personal damages if they make unsubstantiated accusations, but not amnesty so it seems.

Im the one waiting for detail, mothra and smithy are in full support of amnesty and their slanderous accusations. And that is unacceptable to me , as it should be for everyone.

Where is the presumption of innocence, where is the waiting to all the facts to be assessed. Not here and not amnesty they fire off accusations of war crimes like it's no bog deal.  Angry Angry

I have friends still serving over there and I prefer that even if no-one gives a sh1t whether they live or die, they at least don't accuse them of being fkken war criminals.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 3:54pm

That is why you can sue people for personal damages if they make unsubstantiated accusations, but not amnesty so it seems.

they probably have bigole...its just not published   which is probably our govts way of doing it..

and your comment is the reason why they dont publish until its been fully investigated which means giving those ACCUSED a chance to defend what they are accused of doing...which will be the RAAF   its not the men in the planes......and many units have been accused of doing some bad stuff and sadly it has been proved to be correct......so it is important we have watchdogs out there..... and I think this is the correct approach    all I want is amnesty to approach every side with the same rules... and denounce them..

like the UN   I find it pretty much a toothless tiger.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 3:58pm

big ole.. when they arrest someone for murder   he/she is always treated with the presumption of innocence...by the powers that be...

he doesnt have to prove he is innocent  the prosecution has to prove he is guilty...

that is after all the legals have done their investigations.....

they never go into court the next day....yet when the arrest is made it is published..it is news after all.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print