Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Food Fight
Reply #165 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 6:29pm

skippy. wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 6:21am:
Aussie wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 11:01pm:
You were banned for that highly criminal defamation of me in another Thread for which Setanta banned you. [You again referred to it in that three sentence Thread last night, but Setanta let it go.  I did not, and I lengthened your (until further notice) ban in Relationships for it.  You keep abusing me all over the Forum as you are, and I'll keep lengthening that ban.]

I extended it to Relationships for longer than his Forum wide ban.

Whereas,  I have not addressed one post in the direction of Agnes for quite a long time, especially since she lifted the ban and then mysteriously imposed it again tonight.

I expect Agnes works on the same principle as you do, turd sorter, and while you keep telling lies about her all over the forum she keeps exdending your ban.

Ah!

Hence Mr.ILoveDramaLongTime's sooky la la topic here :

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1500206732/1#1

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #166 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 8:36pm

The turd sorter is on holidays ..AGAiN.... he needs to control that temper of his and learn a bit of respect..... Coolr

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #167 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 10:59pm

Is the Turd Sorter missing his Turd Tank? Let's ask Unforgiven, who was banned from Freediver's other forum for spying for Aussie!

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #168 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 3:49am

That a man Aussie's age would cultivate and groom Unforgiven aka Dr. Caligari as a troll and spy to report back to him what is hidden from his eyes at Freediver's other forum says it all about the Turd Sorter ...

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #169 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 8:27am

Poor Mantra, always so quick to blame others, is now blaming *others* for "driving the GMods insane" with their requests to have the Turd Sorter suspended. You have that backward Mantra: it is the GMods who are being moved to a Psychiatric Facility because they have been driven insane by Aussie's endless stream of PMs. The man is out of control!

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #170 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 8:59am

AiA wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 8:27am:
Poor Mantra, always so quick to blame others, is now blaming *others* for "driving the GMods insane" with their requests to have the Turd Sorter suspended. You have that backward Mantra: it is the GMods who are being moved to a Psychiatric Facility because they have been driven insane by Aussie's endless stream of PMs. The man is out of control!

I give the mods my permission to announce any PMs I have sent to them with complaints about the turd sorter, or anyone for that matter.
I am certain other members of FDs other forum would  have nothing to hide as unlike the turd sorter and his cohorts we don't bother with school yard tittle tattle. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2017 at 10:04am by skippy. »  

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 9:39am

I dont think mantra reads much of the forum to be honest......so she wouldnt see what goes on for the most part......I think she may feel sorry he seems to be getting picked on... and thats understandable....aussssssie seems to thrive on a good robust encounter..

I am with skippy   if the gmods have any PMs from me regarding tossing aussie out  please post them where ever...

I have done nothing to be ashamed of.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #172 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:05am

Cods, up there ^^^^^^^^, during my recent absurd ban, you asked where AiA had criminally defamed me.  It was here in the '14' Thread, in Chat:

Quote:
AiA
Gold Member

Freediver's other forum:ozpolitic.com/
polanimal

Re: 14.
Reply #65 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:12pm Quote
Cabbies are a problem all around the world it would seem. Aussie would know. Years back he got into trouble (I heard) over rubbing his crotch against a female passenger's backside.  I understand it made the news and the link was passed around to everybody ...

I think women passengers should have dedicated female taxi drivers - for their own safety. And if I were a woman using Uber I would prefer another woman to do the driving.

At Red's place, I have referred to to where Agnes described you as her Manager.  Happy to post it here, if you want.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:23pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:05am:
Cods, up there ^^^^^^^^, during my recent absurd ban, you asked where AiA had criminally defamed me.  It was here in the '14' Thread, in Chat:

Quote:
AiA
Gold Member

Freediver's other forum:ozpolitic.com/
polanimal

Re: 14.
Reply #65 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:12pm Quote
Cabbies are a problem all around the world it would seem. Aussie would know. Years back he got into trouble (I heard) over rubbing his crotch against a female passenger's backside.  I understand it made the news and the link was passed around to everybody ...

I think women passengers should have dedicated female taxi drivers - for their own safety. And if I were a woman using Uber I would prefer another woman to do the driving.

At Red's place, I have referred to to where Agnes described you as her Manager.  Happy to post it here, if you want.

aussie I dont see that as any worse than claiming someone HACKS the FORUM like you have done....

that can be reported to the police.. a silly comment  which isnt nice I certainly agree....is not going to court..as much as you think it would they would laugh you out of the place....this is not the News of the World...

btwe you say some very unpleasant things about me....not criminal I admit...but not very very nice....I can assure you...

I am sure most of the things said are tongue in cheek....especially if agnes suggested she had need of a manager... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

very childish aussie   but then I dont expect much else from yourself..

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #174 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:33pm

So laf. Shall we talk about your "criminal allegations" involving hacking this forum, Freediver's other forum and Yahoo, Turd Sorter?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #175 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 2:29pm

Quote:
aussie I dont see that as any worse than claiming someone HACKS the FORUM like you have done....

What Member have I accused of hacking anywhere, cods?

Quote:
that can be reported to the police.. a silly comment  which isnt nice I certainly agree....is not going to court..as much as you think it would they would laugh you out of the place....this is not the News of the World...

The point is cods....you challenged me to identify the relevant comment.  I have, and assume you now accept I did not lie about AiA making it.

*snip*

Quote:
I am sure most of the things said are tongue in cheek....especially if agnes suggested she had need of a manager... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No cods.  You made a comment that you are in no position to influence a Moderator.  I responded by pointing out that Agnes had referred to you as her Manager.....and as such you would be in a position to influence her.  Again, you challenged as though I was lying.  I have shown you the proof that she did indeed say she needed to consult with her Manager on a matter, the Manager being you.

*snip*

There is one final matter I will PM you later about, PM because Monk has asked that the issue be allowed to abate in public.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #176 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 3:51pm

You are a bully aussie and like all bullies you are a coward.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #177 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 4:26pm

The Food Forum needs to be moved to the top of the Sub Forum list.

Smiley

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #178 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 4:36pm

Super Nova wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 3:51pm:

Plus he threatens to "deck" females.

Quote:
by Aussie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:06 pm
        I am not usually expressively obscene.....but in this unique case I'm gonna unload.

You are an ignorant bigoted c unt, Naffy. I hope you top yourself when you hear the facts. C unt! If I was in your immediate presence, and notwithstanding your gender, I would deck you. C unt! :mad

Nice bloke is aussie. Uses crudeness too ... absolutely no "tongue in cheek" about this post ....

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #179 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 4:47pm

Neferti wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 4:36pm:
Super Nova wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 3:51pm:

Plus he threatens to "deck" females.

Quote:
by Aussie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:06 pm
        I am not usually expressively obscene.....but in this unique case I'm gonna unload.

You are an ignorant bigoted c unt, Naffy. I hope you top yourself when you hear the facts. C unt! If I was in your immediate presence, and notwithstanding your gender, I would deck you. C unt! :mad

Nice bloke is aussie. Uses crudeness too ... absolutely no "tongue in cheek" about this post ....

I think I've just found my new avatar message.

Many thanks for that Nef!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print