Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Food Fight
Reply #16 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 6:45pm

Be silly if you want cods.

What was it that Monk said with which you disagree?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #17 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 7:13pm

I think this has gone as far as it need or can.

I hope BO will hide or delete this thread.

BO if you wouldn’t mind, please?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:21pm

cods wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 5:18pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 1:54pm:
Aussie is not lying in what he said above, codsy.

I am glad you support him monk but I dont....I believe others before him...he is very selective in what he says  so when it comes back he has all these little escape routes  to get himself of the hook...

other people.. he baits do not understand about WORDS  and how to put them down without incriminating yourself.. he is very cunning like that....

but he stirs and stirs  you yourself have asked him to stop this crap.. and what does he say????

hummmmmmmmm

not my fault its always others..never ever admit to a fault  thats aussies motto.. but bring down as many of the enemy as you can   yes he enjoys that..

I will stick up for someone who tells me they did not do such and such..

for instance monk both you and aussie accused agnes
of hinting she would expose this news...

where and how I would like to know....

and why should she be silenced if she was never invited to by the lady concerned....

if you were asked not to divulge  then why did you?..

from what I can make out agnes was not asked

thats how we see things differently monk.....aussie jumped onto this bandwagon  because he could see a way to goad agnes....and hes done his best to prove everyone is guilty of something except himself of course... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I would have believed it once upon a time.. but I have learnt a few lessons over the time.....

and no honesty is not his best policy I can tell you that right n ow.

Cods can make up her own mind she doesn't need the likes of you trying to bully her into believing your bulls hit.
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:27pm by skippy. »  

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:23pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 7:13pm:
I think this has gone as far as it need or can.

I hope BO will hide or delete this thread.

BO if you wouldn’t mind, please?

Black Orchid doesn't take orders from you.
Go back to your hovel.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:27pm

Quote:
Cods can make up become mind she doesn't need the likes of you trying to bully her into believing your bulls hit.

Sure, which explains why she has been snowed by the arseholes at the sewer, filling her with sheer garbage.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:30pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:27pm:
Quote:
Cods can make up become mind she doesn't need the likes of you trying to bully her into believing your bulls hit.

Sure, which explains why she has been snowed by the arseholes at the sewer, filling her with sheer garbage.

She doesn't believe anything she reads in your sewer so you're wrong again, women hater.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:40pm

skippy. wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:30pm:
Quote:

She doesn't believe anything she reads in your sewer so you're wrong again, women hater.

Oh, so you speak for cods now, do you. 

Frankly, I don't care.  If she gets snowed by you lot, she pays the price as she is, as she is yet to wake up.  It will happen.......maybe.

Have to say that I have little confidence, but......stranger things have happened.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:44pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:40pm:
skippy. wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:30pm:
Quote:

Oh, so you speak for cods now, do you. 

You claim to do that by your statement,women hater.
I on the other hand am quoting cods saying she doesn't believe anything a sewer host like yourself says.
Do keep up, rent boy.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 11:19pm

skippy. wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 9:21pm:
cods wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 5:18pm:

I am glad you support him monk but I dont....I believe others before him...he is very selective in what he says  so when it comes back he has all these little escape routes  to get himself of the hook...

other people.. he baits do not understand about WORDS  and how to put them down without incriminating yourself.. he is very cunning like that....

but he stirs and stirs  you yourself have asked him to stop this crap.. and what does he say????

hummmmmmmmm

not my fault its always others..never ever admit to a fault  thats aussies motto.. but bring down as many of the enemy as you can   yes he enjoys that..

I will stick up for someone who tells me they did not do such and such..

for instance monk both you and aussie accused agnes
of hinting she would expose this news...

where and how I would like to know....

and why should she be silenced if she was never invited to by the lady concerned....

if you were asked not to divulge  then why did you?..

from what I can make out agnes was not asked

thats how we see things differently monk.....aussie jumped onto this bandwagon  because he could see a way to goad agnes....and hes done his best to prove everyone is guilty of something except himself of course... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I would have believed it once upon a time.. but I have learnt a few lessons over the time.....

and no honesty is not his best policy I can tell you that right n ow.

Cods can make up her own mind she doesn't need the likes of you trying to bully her into believing your bulls hit.

I can and do skippy.. no worries.....I dont believe him or trust him...and I dont need to justify anything....

monk can get knotted    he shouts at me  yet never shouts at aussie when he is down grading me or agnes.. no sir thats OK isnt it monk????...

I didnt start this and I am not the one who has kept it running for thread after thread....

in his little whiney thread Setting the record straight ... where once again he   inflicts every word he has said on the subject on members..

he even used my name  to make one of his odious assaults    and I havent even posted in that thread... Angry Angry Angry Angry

did I see you rage at aussie? no I didnt monk.. Angry

you were very POLITE....

so now its you demanding threads be closed  because they dont suit YOU...yet you were happy to keep pounding away at agnes..

just make sure you hold the right people accountable monk.... when you are on the receiving end of the vitrial you are going to hit back...

I have asked for proof of what agnes did or didnt do..

and nothing so far..

so dont ask me to believe any of you....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 11:29pm

Quote:

I have been snowed by you and you alone.. no one at PA treats me like you do and no one at PA has even asked me to to something you asked me to do..

NO ONE....you have called me for everything   even when you forgot a name or two you made a second post...just so you could call me a hypocrite..

.. then you posted two hate threads on me..

I can assure you no one has done that to me at PA>.

.. I am quite happy at PA to be honest   nothing like whats been going on here goes on there... not while I have been there anyway.......and thats all I am interested in....what affects me and my time on these forums....I dont like fighting I dont like making enemies...and I dont like you making posts about myself that are vastly untrue...... you have a grudge against PA everyone knows that....just dont use me as a back up...because I will slam you for it.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 3:48am

cods wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 11:29pm:
no one at PA has even asked me to to something you asked me to do.

cods, Aussie has a long, long history of persuading people, particularly women, to do his bidding at PA. I won't mention names but one of his female victims loved to tell me how abusive he would be if she didn't comply. He also has a long history of befriending women online later to turn against them. His current woman "friend" will find this out the hard way ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 4:04am

Alright, Monksy. Let's start from there then:  Aussie did not lie, meaning he has known of Annie's death for months. Okay. And then, within minutes of the news of her death breaking here, what did he do? He created a thread dedicated to it, dedicated to dragging her name in the mud. He was chomping at the bit and wasted no time.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2017 at 4:09am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Black Orchid

Reply #28 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 8:52am

Quote:

No-one at PA is snowing Cods with anything.   It isn't even being discussed there.

Don't judge others by your own low bad behavioural standards.   This is something you do constantly.  Then you start lies based on that.

A far better approach for you would be to think "What would I do?" and then apply the absolute reverse in relation to other people's behaviour and/or intent.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 9:11am

AiA wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 3:48am:
cods wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 11:29pm:
no one at PA has even asked me to to something you asked me to do.

cods, Aussie has a long, long history of persuading people, particularly women, to do his bidding at PA. I won't mention names but one of his female victims loved to tell me how abusive he would be if she didn't comply. He also has a long history of befriending women online later to turn against them. His current woman "friend" will find this out the hard way ...

yes I found out the hard way

everyone at PA hated me because I stood up for aussie years back when he was banned the first time...how many years ago was that?...

anyway when he first asked me to break rules... I was starting to wake up to his DEMANDS....and realising what I was told would happen!   was in fact happening....lol....

what do you do with someone who lives in complete denial.... he is convinced he did not do  a thing wrong to get banned not once but twice....from PA  its all your fault you know... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Send Topic Print