Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Indonesia bans extremist organisations (Read 15310 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Indonesia bans extremist organisations
Reply #105 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 9:34pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 2:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:57pm:

That's because the Indo govt is scared of the circling sharks of the other nations and sub tribal groups in the region. Those Indo tribes were around a lot longer than the Govt or the Moslems and they are coming together in unity against the Extremism.
It's gonna be a bloodbath when all the other wars break out and they cut loose with the other surrounding nations.
I hope it doesn't turn into savagery where 'innocents' are killed. But with the Melanesians, I'm sure they'll want revenge.
Can you name these tribal groups which have been around since before the Muslims, thanks.

IP Logged

Mattywish

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 9:38pm

rhino wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 9:34pm:
Jasin wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 2:41pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1499849767/102#102 date=1500436645]
That's because the Indo govt is scared of the circling sharks of the other nations and sub tribal groups in the region. Those Indo tribes were around a lot longer than the Govt or the Moslems and they are coming together in unity against the Extremism.
It's gonna be a bloodbath when all the other wars break out and they cut loose with the other surrounding nations.
I hope it doesn't turn into savagery where 'innocents' are killed. But with the Melanesians, I'm sure they'll want revenge.
Can you name these tribal groups which have been around since before the Muslims, thanks.

Yeah. Monkeys.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #107 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 10:03pm

Don't you want to talk about stereotypes any more Brian?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattywish

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 11:32pm

freediver wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 10:03pm:

You've scared him off, Freediver. The apologists always run and hide when they've been owned. Try getting a straight answer out of them. EVER. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #109 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:25am

Bwian is a lying hypocrite as anyone on any site he's ever posted on can attest...

Nothing he says has any credibility.
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:50am by Grendel »  

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #110 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:44am

Indonesia is an extremist organisation it kills innocent people and steals their wealth because it can.

They will continue to murder while they view Australia as weak and compliant, well done Australia.  Angry Angry

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #111 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:06pm

freediver wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 10:03pm:

Why bother, FD?  We all know what your stereotypes are.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #112 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:09pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:44am:
Indonesia is an extremist organisation it kills innocent people and steals their wealth because it can.

They will continue to murder while they view Australia as weak and compliant, well done Australia.  Angry Angry

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  OK, what is your alternative, BigOl64?  Send in the F-111s?   Ooops, we retired them, now didn't we?  Send in the F/A-18s?   How about we wait for the F-35s instead?

What are your occupation plans, after we defeat the Indonesians?  Mmm?  Convert them all to Christianity perhaps?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #113 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:06pm:
Why bother, FD?  We all know what your stereotypes are. 

Are these the ones you were talking about Brian?

freediver wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 7:56am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 11:01pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:45pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:26pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:19pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:11pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 6:56pm:
Brian only addresses the stereotypes of his imagination. The only purpose of other people in the discussion are to inspire his recollection of stereotypes.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Spoken like a true Islamophobe, FD.  Tsk, tsk.  What about your stereotypes of Muslims?   Roll Eyes

You mean like the Gandalf stereotype, using the mindless collective of treacherous warrior Jews excuse to justify Muhammad's genocide?

Nope.  Try again, FD.  I'm sure you'll recognise it when you read it.  I know I do.   Roll Eyes

Ah. You mean the Abu stereotype. Lies about Islam are only permitted in the context of war, and the west has been at war with the Muslim world for 100 years.

All these Muslim stereotypes being trotted out constantly. It's hard to know which one you are on about isn't it Brian? I bet even you have forgotten by now.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  I should know not to bother with you FD.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You mean the Falah stereotype don't you? Indonesian Muslims lead Australian aborigines to a glorious military victory of whitey and helped them build their universities and embassies and set up quarantine. And oh what a shame it is that they didn't encourage the aborigines to be more violent.

I think it's your turn now Brian. What stereoptype were you thinking of? There is such a lot to chose from, isn't there, when every Muslim we come across is a stereotype?

Or were you referring to Yassmin?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #114 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 11:40pm

Move along folks, move along.  Nothing to see of interest here, just Freediver displaying his Islamophobia for all to see.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #115 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 4:47am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:09pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  OK, what is your alternative, BigOl64?  Send in the F-111s?   Ooops, we retired them, now didn't we?  Send in the F/A-18s?   How about we wait for the F-35s instead?

What are your occupation plans, after we defeat the Indonesians?  Mmm?  Convert them all to Christianity perhaps?   Roll Eyes

Looks like another apologist is tossing red herrings around to cover up that fact that indonesia are murdering bastards.

NEVER said I wanted to invaded that fkking sh1thole and NEVER said I want to occupy that sh1thole and NEVER said I wanted those religious lunatics to be christians

Rsk tsk, who the fkk taught you english.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 9:00am

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 4:47am:

Looks like another apologist is tossing red herrings around to cover up that fact that indonesia are murdering bastards.

NEVER said I wanted to invaded that fkking sh1thole and NEVER said I want to occupy that sh1thole and NEVER said I wanted those religious lunatics to be christians

You will never have to say it as long as the lying hypocrite is around...  he reads minds you know Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  he doesn't do it well though.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy bwian Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy bwian  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #117 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 12:30pm

Brian also thinks we have no right or even ability to criticise other nations and religions.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #118 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 2:43pm

All Indonesia/Indonesians, BigOl64?   Or just the military?  Or just the Government?   Or just the settlers?   Or just the entire Indonesian population?   Interesting question, isn't it?   Or do you just believe in labelling an entire nation as "murdering bastards"?   Much easier that way, isn't it?   Afterall, that way you don't actually have sort the problem out, you just scream loud enough in the hope that someone will hear you, right?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Are you offended when people ask you questions to clarify exactly what you're suggesting, BigOl64?  How are we to ascertain how big a fool you are, otherwise?    So, no air attack, no ground attack, no occupation, no conversion.

So, exactly what are you proposing to make the Indonesian nation obey your claim that they are all "murdering bastards" and to cease their occupation of West New Guinea?   I'm interested in finding our exactly what you want do happen and how it is going to happen.  Or are you just going to keep screaming about Indonesian occupation of West New Guinea?   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Oh, and I though you knew all about English, BigOl64.  Afterall, you were in the RAAF weren't you, where all the intelligent people go?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #119 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 2:45pm

In the of repeated words of Bwian....

Move along folks, move along.  Nothing to see of interest here, just bwian displaying his Infidelophobia for all to see.  Tsk, tsk.
   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2017 at 6:36pm by Grendel »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print