Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17
Send Topic Print
Islamophobia is still raising its ugly head in Aus (Read 16945 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Islamophobia is still raising its ugly head in Aus
Reply #150 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:29pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 7:23pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 6:08pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 5:55pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 5:51pm:
Perhaps if they didnt wear the stooopid hood covering, the woukd have less issues.

I hear ya, Valkie.

Perhaps if women didn't wear such skimpy clothing, they would get raped less too.

Tell it like it is, brother.

Are we allowed to drink and stay out late?

I dont care what you do.

But I expect the same level of respect.

Dont tell me that Australian women, who dress for the climate, are cat food for muzzos.

Dont tell me that we should force our women to dress in the rediculious garb that makes them stand out and isolates them from everyone.

Dont insult me, my religion or my culture.

But thats not how muzzos workmis it
They have to have the women and children coverd because the retarded men cannot control themselves
They have to insult anything and everything that is not according to this barbaric, twisted, pedophile infested primitive cult.

Now pull you little hood over your head and bow down to the man that is worth twice what you are (according to sharia law)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Move along folks, move along.  It's just Valkie showing his ignorant Islamophobia again.  Tsk, tsk, I wonder why he bothers, I really do.   I wonder where he was when various Christian leaders have attacked Australians for wearing bikinis and other revealing gear, using it to blame them when they get raped, hey?   Of course, that goes by the wayside...   Muslims are an easier target.  Who cares what they wear?   Really?    Roll Eyes

And here I was, thinking that perhaps you decided to actually go to a muzzo country and see what it was like.

I know you have not because
1 you still are a sympathiser, sycophant, apologist
2 you are still alive, muzzo countries are hell holes with a very high mortality rate, thats why they beerd so prolifically.
3 you are too afraid to go to one.

I fail to see how people like you support this primitive, brutal, pedophile infested CULT.
Buddhists have a wonderful peaceful religion, that can never be said about the muzzo CULT.
Christians give aid to anyone regardless of their religion, muzzos hate everyone.
Amish live a peaceful life of work and worship, muzzos live a life of hate filled parasitical existence

There is nothing good that is this CULT
I have asked ad nauseum for anything that muzzos bring to the countries they infect that is benificial or good.
But I never get an answer, simply because there is nothing good that this CULT does, ever.

It is a cancer on society
It is worthless and brutal
It is primitive and puerile
It is twisted and terrible

Islam is hate, horror and disgusting.
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE DEAD BODIES

THEY ARE BECAUSE OF THE ISLAMIC CULT

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #151 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:33am

Quote:
I wonder where he was when various Christian leaders have attacked Australians for wearing bikinis

Where were you? Shouting, "hey, look over there"? Or do you save that idiocy for the most regressive religion on earth?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #152 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:50am

How is the Christianophobia going in La'emba and Bankistan these days?

Told yez before - 'islamophobia' is a fantasy built up in the minds of a paranoid and xenophobic Islamic community, and by a few running dogs who see some personal or political profit in adhering to such a silly concept.

There are NO gangs or groups going around persecuting Muslims, they are not excluded from professions or education or from work of any kind, they are not restricted in their freedom of movement or their personal faith, they can live where they choose, etc...

All 'islamophobia' is, in reality, is the paranoia of that same group being turned somehow into the fault of another - same as with the homo and femino phobia adherents.  The funny thing is that it is a self-fulfilling prophecy - since these groups go out and kick the ass of the 'other' group, and thus elicit a response, then screech 'victim'...

Didn't you people learn that one in the school ground when you were dealing with girls? 

Stoopid is as stoopid does.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #153 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:52am

freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:33am:
Quote:
I wonder where he was when various Christian leaders have attacked Australians for wearing bikinis

Where were you? Shouting, "hey, look over there"? Or do you save that idiocy for the most regressive religion on earth?

But it IS the most feminist... it allows women to be women exclusively, don' cha know?  They get all the benefits of kids, kitchen and kirk and what more could a woman want?  A religion that carefully prescribes the place of women, keeps them there, and doesn't give them opportunity to be uppity and offend anyone is surely the epitome of feminism....
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:16am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:28am

An Egyptian man stabs two German tourists to death in an ISIS inspired attack. Meanwhile, in Western Australia, a Muslim woman is hit in the shoulder with a beer bottle after being called a "c". It's all perspective with Pecker and Mothballs, innit?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #155 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:45pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:28am:
An Egyptian man stabs two German tourists to death in an ISIS inspired attack. Meanwhile, in Western Australia, a Muslim woman is hit in the shoulder with a beer bottle after being called a "c". It's all perspective with Pecker and Mothballs, innit?

Apologist, sympathiser,  sycophant muzzo lovers are so one eyed that if a muzzo stabbed a man 50 times in front of them.
Tgey woukd state in court that the man ran onto the knife, being held in a non- threatening way, and kept running onto the knife.

This CULT is evil, twisted, barbaric and above all insidious in that it enlists the lowest of the low, the least intellegent of the least intellegent, the most brutal of the brutal and expects everyone else to bow down to their retarded ideals.

There is no good in this CULT.
It is the cancer of civilization
Nothing good ever comes from it and
No country who has welcomed its followers has benifitted in any way, but has only suffered.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #156 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 11:34pm

Quote:

I criticised them, FD.  What did you do?  Ignore them 'cause they weren't Muslim?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #157 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 11:35pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:29pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 7:23pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 6:08pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 5:55pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 5:51pm:
Perhaps if they didnt wear the stooopid hood covering, the woukd have less issues.

I hear ya, Valkie.

Perhaps if women didn't wear such skimpy clothing, they would get raped less too.

Tell it like it is, brother.

Are we allowed to drink and stay out late?

I dont care what you do.

But I expect the same level of respect.

Dont tell me that Australian women, who dress for the climate, are cat food for muzzos.

Dont tell me that we should force our women to dress in the rediculious garb that makes them stand out and isolates them from everyone.

Dont insult me, my religion or my culture.

But thats not how muzzos workmis it
They have to have the women and children coverd because the retarded men cannot control themselves
They have to insult anything and everything that is not according to this barbaric, twisted, pedophile infested primitive cult.

Now pull you little hood over your head and bow down to the man that is worth twice what you are (according to sharia law)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Move along folks, move along.  It's just Valkie showing his ignorant Islamophobia again.  Tsk, tsk, I wonder why he bothers, I really do.   I wonder where he was when various Christian leaders have attacked Australians for wearing bikinis and other revealing gear, using it to blame them when they get raped, hey?   Of course, that goes by the wayside...   Muslims are an easier target.  Who cares what they wear?   Really?    Roll Eyes

And here I was, thinking that perhaps you decided to actually go to a muzzo country and see what it was like.

I know you have not because
1 you still are a sympathiser, sycophant, apologist
2 you are still alive, muzzo countries are hell holes with a very high mortality rate, thats why they beerd so prolifically.
3 you are too afraid to go to one.

I fail to see how people like you support this primitive, brutal, pedophile infested CULT.
Buddhists have a wonderful peaceful religion, that can never be said about the muzzo CULT.
Christians give aid to anyone regardless of their religion, muzzos hate everyone.
Amish live a peaceful life of work and worship, muzzos live a life of hate filled parasitical existence

There is nothing good that is this CULT
I have asked ad nauseum for anything that muzzos bring to the countries they infect that is benificial or good.
But I never get an answer, simply because there is nothing good that this CULT does, ever.

It is a cancer on society
It is worthless and brutal
It is primitive and puerile
It is twisted and terrible

Islam is hate, horror and disgusting.
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE DEAD BODIES

THEY ARE BECAUSE OF THE ISLAMIC CULT

Move along folks, move along.  It's just Valkie showing his ignorant Islamophobia again.  Tsk, tsk, I wonder why he bothers, I really do.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #158 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 12:10am

Well you did stand up for yourselves during the Cronulla Riots. That really rocked the Moslem community into the fact that it was no longer in the Middle-East or the Northern Hemisphere for that fact.
But because those 'Australians' were poor and there was no money in it for the rich Media or Politicians - it was systematically squashed.

Unlike the Bra Boys, the North Shore Boys and Penrith Boys - the Cronulla 'Collective' traditionally don't have 'leaders'.
But the Media and Police made sure they could make some to take the blame.
You see - it makes it a more 'comfortable' to do so, as if it was just like in the Northern Hemisphere.
Even the Moslems started attacking 'Churches' because it was back in their 'comfort zone' of being a 'Religious' thing, rather than something from a ...Beach.

The Cronulla Riots brought something new and more Australian to the table.

Since then, Australians have had to take it up the rear by the Media & Politicians still playing 'Northern Hemisphere' and the Moslems just do what they've always done.

It reminds me of the novels DUNE by Frank Herbert.

The Invaders & Colonists see the 'Fremen' in 'their' world - but what they don't understand is that there is something far greater 'even further South' - a World that they will never be able to change or conquer.

So it is just a matter of time before the Southern Hemisphere's version of Australia 'rises up' and jilts the Northern Hemisphere version here ...that protects the Moslems and their usual way of life.

So, the Cronulla Riots showed us that the Media & Politicians have a more 'Australia-phobia' than anything else.

...the Sharks are circling.  Angry

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #159 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 8:07pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 12:10am:
Well you did stand up for yourselves during the Cronulla Riots. That really rocked the Moslem community into the fact that it was no longer in the Middle-East or the Northern Hemisphere for that fact.
But because those 'Australians' were poor and there was no money in it for the rich Media or Politicians - it was systematically squashed.

Unlike the Bra Boys, the North Shore Boys and Penrith Boys - the Cronulla 'Collective' traditionally don't have 'leaders'.
But the Media and Police made sure they could make some to take the blame.
You see - it makes it a more 'comfortable' to do so, as if it was just like in the Northern Hemisphere.
Even the Moslems started attacking 'Churches' because it was back in their 'comfort zone' of being a 'Religious' thing, rather than something from a ...Beach.

The Cronulla Riots brought something new and more Australian to the table.

Since then, Australians have had to take it up the rear by the Media & Politicians still playing 'Northern Hemisphere' and the Moslems just do what they've always done.

It reminds me of the novels DUNE by Frank Herbert.

The Invaders & Colonists see the 'Fremen' in 'their' world - but what they don't understand is that there is something far greater 'even further South' - a World that they will never be able to change or conquer.

So it is just a matter of time before the Southern Hemisphere's version of Australia 'rises up' and jilts the Northern Hemisphere version here ...that protects the Moslems and their usual way of life.

So, the Cronulla Riots showed us that the Media & Politicians have a more 'Australia-phobia' than anything else.

...the Sharks are circling.  Angry

Yes and as usual

All the cowardly, low IQ muzzos RAN AWAY AND HID AT THEIR MOSQUE

Thats a sample of the stupidity of these CULT memebers

If Ausralians wanted to get them, theyvwoukd have only had to attack the mosque.

Idioooot muzzos

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #160 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 11:34pm:
Quote:

I criticised them, FD.  What did you do?  Ignore them 'cause they weren't Muslim?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Ah. So when it is Christian leaders, you criticise Christian leaders.

But when it is Muslim leaders, it's "hey look over here at what these Christian leaders did"?

Have you ever criticised a Muslim or Islam without a carefully weighted criticism of some other religion? Do you still believe people have to rack up a certain number of posts criticising each one to avoid your idiotic charge of Islamophobia? If so, does that make you a Christianophobe? Or does Islam need some special protection that justifies your hypocrisy and constant efforts to change the topic?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #161 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:24pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:15pm:
Quote:

Yep, sure do, FD.  I criticise those that I know and understand.  What do you do?  You criticise those you don't know and don't understand.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #162 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:24pm:
Quote:

Yep, sure do, FD.  I criticise those that I know and understand.  What do you do?  You criticise those you don't know and don't understand.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Are you saying you don't criticise Islam and Muslims because you don't understand them? Have you ever considered trying to understand them rather than constantly trying to change the subject every time they come up?

Do you still think you have no right or even ability to criticise other religions and other countries?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #163 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:01am

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:24pm:
Quote:

Are you saying you don't criticise Islam and Muslims because you don't understand them? Have you ever considered trying to understand them rather than constantly trying to change the subject every time they come up?

Do you still think you have no right or even ability to criticise other religions and other countries?

Tell me, FD, do you think you understand Muslims and Islam, despite, by your own admission not being a Muslim or a follower of Islam?

I know I don't fully understand Islam because I am not a Muslim.  Therefore, I believe criticising people who's religion I don't fully understand as being rather pointless.   I am an ex-Christian, I was raised a Catholic, I understand Christianity and it's tenants.  So, I believe I am in a position where I can criticise that religion and it's followers.

Unlike you, I am willing to admit my ignorance.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:11am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:01am:

I know I don't fully understand Islam because I am not a Muslim.  Therefore, I believe criticising people who's religion I don't fully understand as being rather pointless.   I am an ex-Christian, I was raised a Catholic, I understand Christianity and it's tenants.  So, I believe I am in a position where I can criticise that religion and it's followers.

Unlike you, I am willing to admit my ignorance.    Roll Eyes
You claim to hold a masters and a Doctorate and you dont know its "tenets" and not "tenants"? Are you related to Mothra?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17
Send Topic Print