Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
And then we have someone being told to go home (Read 3589 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

And then we have someone being told to go home
Jul 11th, 2017 at 9:52am

Quote:-

"Australia's race discrimination commissioner has been told to buy a plane ticket to Laos if he is so concerned about white people being prevalent in politics and the media.

Sky News presenter Rowan Dean has taken exception to Tim Soutphommasane for telling a Senate committee there are too many 'Anglo-Celtics' in parliament.

With Sudanese-born Muslim youth activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied soon moving to London, Dean has suggested the French-born public servant move to Laos, which his parents fled in 1975 as the Pathet Lao communists stormed to power in the small, landlocked South-East Asian nation".

~~~~

There's a new and bolder mood afoot in which yappy immigrant ethnics in the public domain are being increasingly challenged for their arrogance as privileged guests of the Anglo-Celtic Australian mainstream.

Punchy 'Cultural Diversity' managers, and then Asians receiving more pay than the prime minister to dictate policy to his Australian hosts, and then Islamic schools ripping off the tax-payers to the tune of 9 million dollars, and teachers being threatened with beheading by small pre-pubescent Muslim kids, and Negroes running rampant in our second largest city, etc etc ... 

Utterly insane.

link

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: And then we have someone being told to go home
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 10:42am

yeah ... go home Herb.

bloody whinging poms. Come here because we welcome migrants, then spend the next 50 yrs crying because we welcome migrants.  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 11:42am

And Warner Bros tried in vain to stop LOTR & The Hobbit because they never had a 'Token Black Man' in the movie (because we all know there was one way back in Camelot, going by the recent version  Roll Eyes).
Worse - they depicted Blonde & Ranga males as 'heroes'!!!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 3:52pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 11:42am:
And Warner Bros tried in vain to stop LOTR & The Hobbit because they never had a 'Token Black Man' in the movie (because we all know there was one way back in Camelot, going by the recent version  Roll Eyes).

Obviously they didn't look closely at all those ranks of Elves at Helm's Deep in LOTR.  Many of them were played by white faced Maoris extras...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 5:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 3:52pm:

Obviously they didn't look closely at all those ranks of Elves at Helm's Deep in LOTR.  Many of them were played by white faced Maoris extras...   Roll Eyes

Yes - many 'yellow Polynesian Pineapples' through out the movie. Even in main parts. Some 'black' females as extras.
But poor Hollywood was really peeved that there was no 'Token Black Man' in a main part.
I guess they got revenge teaching kids that in history - there was always a token Black man in ancient Arthurian Camelot this year Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 8:25pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 10:42am:

yeah ... go home Herb.

bloody whinging poms. Come here because we welcome migrants, then spend the next 50 yrs crying because we welcome migrants.  Cheesy Cheesy

Here's some more ...

Quote :-

"Controversial Muslim figure Yassmin Abdel-Magied has slammed posters calling for her deportation as a sign of how 'deeply embedded' racism is in Australian culture".

It's not racism, but patriotism reacting against a perceived enemy of Australian society.

link

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 10:30am

Since when has "dikhead" been a race? that is why people arced up against her.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 12:55pm

Is that now allowed - 'white face'?

But black face is bad??

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 1:12pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 8:25pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 10:42am:

yeah ... go home Herb.

Here's some more ...

Quote :-

"Controversial Muslim figure Yassmin Abdel-Magied has slammed posters calling for her deportation as a sign of how 'deeply embedded' racism is in Australian culture".

It's not racism, but patriotism reacting against a perceived enemy of Australian society.

link

I think it is important to be racist

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 1:40pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 1:12pm:
I think it is important to be racist

It helps to keep out the riff-raff.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 5:31pm

Frank wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 12:55pm:

But black face is bad?? 

Context and circumstance, Soren.  "White face" to make a person look like an Elf is OK.  "Black face" to make a white person appear black in order to mock Blacks, is not.   Tell me, do you like the idea of a Muslim claiming to be Danish, Soren?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 12:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 5:31pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 12:55pm:

But black face is bad?? 

Context and circumstance, Soren.  "White face" to make a person look like an Elf is OK.  "Black face" to make a white person appear black in order to mock Blacks, is not.   Tell me, do you like the idea of a Muslim claiming to be Danish, Soren?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Can I do black face if I don't mock them?

Can I do straight black face?  Can I choose to appear black? or is the very notion ridiculous and verboten?

Can any black person be ridiculed for being a prat - like Kanye West, for example? Or if you did 'white face' to ridicule Michael Jackson - is that 'reverse' blackface?

This whole thing is just completely stupid.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 12:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 5:31pm:
Tell me, do you like the idea of a Muslim claiming to be Danish, Soren?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are aware of the category difference between nationality and religion, aren't you? Why then try to confuse them if you are?
Just to prove how stupid you can be?  We know, you don't need to do it with EVERY post, Brian.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 12:19pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 8:25pm:

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 12:24pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 12:19pm:

What happens if your country is right in an international dispute?  You must still side with the enemy so as not to be patriotic??

The 20 million Russians who died in their Great Patriotic War were scroundels?

Don't be an idiot, Gino.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print