Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
What are we to think about this? (Read 5136 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

What are we to think about this?
Jul 10th, 2017 at 12:47pm

Hijabs in public and the criticism it draws from the passing pedestrian traffic and the fact that 75% of people don't intervene on their behalf.

Right up front the first thing you notice is that this is a biassed article written from a Far Left perspective that uses misleading nonsense-words like 'Islamophobia'.

link

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: What are we to think about this?
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 12:58pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 12:47pm:
Hijabs in public and the criticism it draws from the passing pedestrian traffic and the fact that 75% of people don't intervene on their behalf.

Right up front the first thing you notice is that this is a biassed article written from a Far Left perspective that uses misleading nonsense-words like 'Islamophobia'.

link

That's how Herr Bert identifies articles he likes. They use mostly four letter words instead of big words like Islamophobia.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 2:58pm

Here we go again with Freediver's White Ants.

I'm on the lookout again for another Forum Board where they protect those who make an effort ~ Leftwing or Right ~ and where they actively discourage those whose main interest in logging in is to disrupt threads and hobble contributors as an online sport.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 3:09pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 2:58pm:
Here we go again with Freediver's White Ants.

I'm on the lookout again for another Forum Board where they protect those who make an effort ~ Leftwing or Right ~ and where they actively discourage those whose main interest in logging in is to disrupt threads and hobble contributors as an online sport.

You disrupted the thread from the very beginning.

Islamophobia is the problem, yet you immediately dismiss it by making ridiculous statements like "misleading nonsense-words like 'Islamophobia' ".

Nothing misleading, and certainly no nonsense.

People like you, Hammer, Valkie, BigHole, et al. are Islamophobes, and your irrational hatred of 1.8 billion people is causing problems like those in your article.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 3:11pm

Here's another of Freediver's Blowflies.

Where's John Smith?

Aussie?

Karnal?

Even if it takes me a few weeks to find the exact type of board I want, my quest begins from today.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 3:40pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 3:11pm:

Where's John Smith?

Aussie?

Karnal?

Even if it takes me a few weeks to find the exact type of board I want, my quest begins from today.

Let me know if you need a hand.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #6 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 4:27pm

Where's John Smith?

Aussie?

Karnal?

Do you want a donation to help your search for Bigot Utopia?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 4:29pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 4:27pm:

Where's John Smith?

Aussie?

Karnal?

Do you want a donation to help your search for Bigot Utopia?

I'll chip in twenty bucks.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 5:57pm

Moslem women in full attire LOVE the NED KELLY outfit.
They fall to their knees in droves at the site of his armour in the museum.
I wonder why?

kelly_002.jpg (9 KB | 38 )
kelly_002.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:01pm

that people tend to mind their own business. There are probably thousands of youtube videos showing different scenarios that are considered socially unacceptable, and most people passing by ignore it. It has nothing to do with muslims.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:03pm

Where's John Smith?

Aussie?

Karnal?

don't be a crying bitch. I haven't been on here for a month, in that time you mentioned me several times. You crave the attention you get from threads like this and thats why you deliberately troll the forum with them.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:03pm

Yep this report is a beat-up.
For starters you cant rely on the truth of the claims or those supposedly accosted.  We've seen that before.
BTW the ABC of course is now stating its really only the tip of the Iceberg.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:06pm

Try Here, Herbie.  Should be exactly what you're looking for.  Have fun!   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:07pm

The attire is obviously very intimidating to some people.   

I wouldn't really want to be passing dozens of bikies in leathers and full face helmets daily either.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:08pm

Not that bwian is a TROLL and a BIGOT or anything...  right bwian?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:10pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:08pm:

was there any purpose to this comment other than to troll Brian? and you have the hide to call others troll

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:21pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:01pm:

that people tend to mind their own business. There are probably thousands of youtube videos showing different scenarios that are considered socially unacceptable, and most people passing by ignore it. It has nothing to do with muslims.

Thanks, John.

You're showing a little more maturity than the fkwits above.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:25pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:07pm:

I wouldn't really want to be passing dozens of bikies in leathers and full face helmets daily either.

Intimidating - how so?

Bikies are criminals.

You're comparing organised crime with innocent women in veils.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:27pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:21pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:01pm:

Thanks, John.

You're showing a little more maturity than the fkwits above.

You may be older than me Herb, but I've always been more mature than you
Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:47pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:03pm:
You crave the attention you get from threads like this and thats why you deliberately troll the forum with them.

If I 'crave the attention' then why am I so often pissed off that Freediver's Idiots arrive to talk about ME instead of the subject matter? How many times have I complained about ad hominems that ignore the thread topic but concentrate on ME instead? I've even opened up threads on the issue - with polls. 

Your above comment is a total misrepresentation of my intention when submitting topics for discussion, and to the contrary, it's the ones who always go for the man and not the ball who are the egotistical tarts who want the focus of attention to be upon themselves instead of the thread topics. Over and over again we see this from the same Usual Suspects.

I'll be out of here soon enough due to the personal effort being just too much of a waste of time while Freediver persists in giving free rein to a known set of thread vandals whose contributions are little more than graffiti.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:54pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:47pm:
If I 'crave the attention' then why am I so often pissed off that Freediver's Idiots arrive to talk about ME instead of the subject matter?

it brings you more attention

Your above comment is a total misrepresentation of my intention when submitting topics for discussion, and to the contrary, it's the ones who always go for the man and not the ball who are the egotistical tarts who want the focus of attention to be upon themselves instead of the thread topics.

it's the same reason you used my name despite my not posting for a month, you missed the attention I give you and were calling out for me..   Kiss Kiss

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:55pm

You crave the attention you get from threads like this and thats why you deliberately troll the forum with them.

If I 'crave the attention' then why am I so often pissed off that Freediver's Idiots arrive to talk about ME instead of the subject matter? How many times have I complained about ad hominems that ignore the thread topic but concentrate on ME instead? I've even opened up threads on the issue - with polls. 

Your above comment is a total misrepresentation of my intention when submitting topics for discussion, and to the contrary, it's the ones who always go for the man and not the ball who are the egotistical tarts who want the focus of attention to be upon themselves instead of the thread topics. Over and over again we see this from the same Usual Suspects.

I'll be out of here soon enough due to the personal effort being just too much of a waste of time while Freediver persists in giving free rein to a known set of thread vandals whose contributions are little more than graffiti.

Think about your subject matter and the manner in which you present your posts, Herbie.

You know what a troll is and you know how to troll.  You are a troll.  I've seen your real attitudes.  You do this stuff because it amuses you.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:05pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:10pm:

was there any purpose to this comment other than to troll Brian? and you have the hide to call others troll

Grin Grin Grin Grin

most sensible people won't need me to explain what bwian did and why I pointed it out. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You need to stop trolling me Johnboy, you're starting to sound a lot like Aussie Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh and look bwian being his holier than thou TROLL self yet again. Cheesy

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:07pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:05pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:10pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin

most sensible people won't need me to explain what bwian did and why I pointed it out. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I agree, they recognise you are trolling

but I wasn't asking about most sensible people, I was asking what your purpose was other than trolling?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:09pm

tsk tsk tsk, oh dearie dearie me...

you need help.

Troll someone else for a change...  oh wait...  YOU TROLL EVERYONE.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:55pm:

Think about your subject matter and the manner in which you present your posts, Herbie.

You know what a troll is and you know how to troll.  You are a troll.  I've seen your real attitudes.  You do this stuff because it amuses you.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  And who the bloody hell asked you, troll?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:22pm

The problem with this forum is there are no rules against empty one liners. You were allowed to post ad Homs and a bit of personal biffo (within reason) if the majority of the actual post was focussed on the ball, not the man, on DR. It worked.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:05pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:07pm:

Not intimidating ~ it's just annoying for being so blatantly hypocritical.

It's the sheer, raw hypocrisy of these women wearing their in-ya-face Islam-promoting sartorial affectations while enjoying all the benefits of Western civilisation that is so irritating to many of us.

While sucking on the tit of Western secular democracy with all of its benefits these bitches go parading around like pedestrian billboards promoting Islam as the religion, the culture, and the political system that we should all be subscribing to as superior to our own.

I would have every last one of them bundled into shuttle-buses with their entire families and driven to the nearest airports.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:15pm

How can do argue with these outcomes Herbert?

Quote:
Study's key findings

67.7 per cent attacked in reported Islamophobic incidents were female, double that of male reports
     Nearly three-quarters of perpetrators were male
    79.6 per cent of women abused were wearing head covering, over half were with children
     There was a spike in incidents following Islamic terror attacks and Islamic-related media coverage
    Only one in four bystanders intervened during attacks

Why were they attacked if not because of what they were wearing?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:17pm

Where's the stats for Muslim attacks on other faiths in Australia?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:21pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:17pm:

don't know .... but I'm sure you and Herb will make something up.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:24pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:21pm:

There's loads of it going on muppet. There's been murders, rapes, robberies, random bashings etc etc  by Muslims all because of a persons race and religion in Australia. I find it weird putting Muslims into the victim basket. I can't remember Lebanese women being raped "aussie style"?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:26pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:24pm:

There's loads of it going on muppet. There's been murders, rapes, robberies, random bashings etc etc  by Muslims all because of a persons race and religion in Australia. I find it weird putting Muslims into the victim basket. I can't remember Lebanese women being raped "aussie style"?

sure there have .....but what are the stats hammer? afterall, that's what you asked. Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:27pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:26pm:

sure there have .....but what are the stats hammer? afterall, that's what you asked. Cheesy Cheesy
when?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:28pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:27pm:

when?

Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:29pm

when?

Here:
Quote:
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Today at 7:17pm Quote

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:30pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:28pm:

when?

Cheesy Cheesy
Indians were being bashed around Parramatta (which caused demos in India) and  it was Muslims Lebs. Muslim Lebs in Sydney are the biggest racist dogs you'll ever meet. But you don't know anything about that in Surfers hey?
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:49pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:39pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:22pm:

The problem with this forum is there are no rules against empty one liners. You were allowed to post ad Homs and a bit of personal biffo (within reason) if the majority of the actual post was focussed on the ball, not the man, on DR. It worked.

That's the way it should be.  Nominal abuse is to be expected and is acceptable if there is more actual topic content in the post than ad hom abuse.

When the one liners rule and take over every topic for page after page there is nowhere to go but down.

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:48pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:39pm:
Mistress Nicole wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:22pm:

That's the way it should be.  Nominal abuse is to be expected and is acceptable if there is more actual topic content in the post than ad hom abuse.

When the one liners rule and take over every topic for page after page there is nowhere to go but down.

Bingo!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:54pm

Will it be any time soon that you and BO address the topic?

Cool

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 9:24pm

Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:15pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:55pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  And who the bloody hell asked you, troll? 

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Your personal hatred is showing through again, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Such a waste of electrons, really.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 9:33pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:15pm:
Why were they attacked if not because of what they were wearing?

Precisely.

They were advertising 'Islam' while our own people overseas were being murdered by people who take their authority from the sacred writings of Islam.

These stupid women are in denial about the connection between Islam and these terrorist attacks that kill our people, and it's up to them to wake up to themselves and stop flaunting 'ISLAM' by wearing hijabs on their heads.

By wearing these head-cloths in public they are just asking for this kind of abuse to be targeted at them from a certain section of our society.

Zero sympathy from me at all.

My paternal grandfather Anglesised his German name just prior to WWI when he was living in the UK as a Naturalised citizen, and that was to avoid any nastiness from the locals.

For much the same reason these arrogant bitches with their Muslim hijabs could do the same by not wearing them while our people are being killed by their fellow Muslims.

Just a little thing called 'commonsense'.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 9:34pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:48pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 8:39pm:

Bingo!

Bongo! I agree.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #43 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Ah!
Quote:
By wearing these head-cloths in public they are just asking for this kind of abuse to be targeted at them from a certain section of our society.

Sort of like that cat meat comment by some insane Imam?  Aussie women are just asking to be raped wearing what they wear.

Got it!

Wink

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 11:15pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
Ah!
Quote:

Sort of like that cat meat comment by some insane Imam?  Aussie women are just asking to be raped wearing what they wear.

Got it!

Wink

Don't be sooo stupid (but you can't help it, of course). We are not in the middle east.  These blow ins should demonstrate cultural sensibility and an ability and willingness to assimilate.

They are not raped like the Muslim who rape 'cat's meat' you stupid galah.

They are told to stop being such po-faced bloody enemies of the society that has taken them in and given them a chance to live a civilised, fulfilling life, in most cases finan ced by the tax payer (who will employ a bloody niqabi? really? or a bushy bearded jihadi son of Muhammed? Hello!??!!)

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 11:37pm

Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 11:15pm:
We are not in the middle east. 

and it's precisely because we aren't in the ME that we can wear what we want.

Are you trying to turn us into the ME?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 7:48am

John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 11:37pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 11:15pm:
We are not in the middle east. 

and it's precisely because we aren't in the ME that we can wear what we want.

Are you trying to turn us into the ME?

A few years ago one of the Royal princes wore a Nazi uniform to a fancy-dress party in London because living in the West he could wear what he wanted to.

But then he was abused by just about everybody because in the West you're allowed to do that against perceived enemies of your homeland society ... just the same as abusing women who publicly flaunt 'Islam' in our faces while their co-religionists are murdering us in our streets.

Stop trolling to get a rise out of us, John.

You don't need to be baby-walked through these simple truths by me or anyone else.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print