Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
US Defence Training on Transgender People (Read 9788 times)
Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
US Defence Training on Transgender People
Jul 9th, 2017 at 1:29pm

Surely all this detracts from the prime function of a defence force.     I know in Navy shore accommodation there are no seperate gender ablutions and that has been the case for many years - but this article is an eye opener for me.
http://thefederalist.com/2017/07/05/new-army-training-tells-female-soldiers-put-...

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: US Defence Training on Transgender People
Reply #1 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 1:34pm

" The policy prioritizes subjective feelings over combat-readiness and inverts military order by placing the needs of individuals over the well-being of their units."

This has been the mainstay of social engineering within the ADF since keating was the idiot in charge.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 3:50pm

Vic wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 1:29pm:
Surely all this detracts from the prime function of a defence force.     I know in Navy shore accommodation there are no seperate gender ablutions and that has been the case for many years - but this article is an eye opener for me.
http://thefederalist.com/2017/07/05/new-army-training-tells-female-soldiers-put-...

Oh, dear.  I don't suppose I should mention the unit I was attached to on K-84 which had mixed ablutions in the field?  We all showered together, there were no complaints.   Americans and many older people here seem to have missed out...    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 3:53pm

transgender people are mentally ill, they should not be in the defence force.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:03pm

rhino wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 3:53pm:

Stop being a homophobe, Rhino.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #5 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 3:50pm:

Oh, dear.  I don't suppose I should mention the unit I was attached to on K-84 which had mixed ablutions in the field?  We all showered together, there were no complaints.   Americans and many older people here seem to have missed out...    Roll Eyes

You pogues are one of a kind with your transgender ablutions and it's fancy bathing water., It must be tough back in the rear with all gear.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:22pm

Bury them.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #7 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:30pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:22pm:

Bury them.

What would you expect to grow?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:31pm

You can't be transgender in the defence forces because they strip you back during training. There's no individuality during training. You are a man or a woman. No wigs, no different clothing, no hijabs, nothing.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:37pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:18pm:

You pogues are one of a kind with your transgender ablutions and it's fancy bathing water., It must be tough back in the rear with all gear.  Smiley Smiley

Must have been really, really, hard out at Williamstown near Newcastle with your F-111 strapped on each hip, mate.   The Brylcreem designed to keep the hair out of your eyes, was it?   Roll Eyes

When you actually get out in the field, you can talk.   I transferred from Infantry to Ordnance because I found Infantry pretty boring.   As a digger, all you learnt was contact and counter-ambush drills and the only thing that changed was the hill you ran up or down.   Ordnance I learnt how to be a Storeman. Tech., a Clerk, Tech., a Storeman, Gen.,  a rough-terrain forklift driver, a Mobile Shower Operator, a PetOp, a driver and an NCO and a CQMS.  I moved around the countryside a lot more, met strange and different people and learnt how to kill them.

In today's Army, women are treated exactly the same as the men (in theory).   Same in the other two defence forces, I understand, even the RAAF.   In the US, their society is pretty stuffed.  They can't seem to get out of their macho, mano a mano childhoods.  Even in 1984, it was a noticeable problem.  Womens' Liberation was supposed to fix that.  Obviously it failed there.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:39pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:31pm:
You can't be transgender in the defence forces because they strip you back during training. There's no individuality during training. You are a man or a woman. No wigs, no different clothing, no hijabs, nothing.

And you know this, how, Hammer?  Run along, do your trolling amongst your homophobic kind.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:45pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:39pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:31pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

And you know this, how, Hammer?  Run along, do your trolling amongst your homophobic kind.   Roll Eyes

It's a fact Brian (the king of the minority statements). There's no PC in the military.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #12 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:37pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:18pm:

Must have been really, really, hard out at Williamstown near Newcastle with your F-111 strapped on each hip, mate.   The Brylcreem designed to keep the hair out of your eyes, was it?   Roll Eyes

When you actually get out in the field, you can talk.   I transferred from Infantry to Ordnance because I found Infantry pretty boring.   As a digger, all you learnt was contact and counter-ambush drills and the only thing that changed was the hill you ran up or down.   Ordnance I learnt how to be a Storeman. Tech., a Clerk, Tech., a Storeman, Gen.,  a rough-terrain forklift driver, a Mobile Shower Operator, a PetOp, a driver and an NCO and a CQMS.  I moved around the countryside a lot more, met strange and different people and learnt how to kill them.

In today's Army, women are treated exactly the same as the men (in theory).   Same in the other two defence forces, I understand, even the RAAF.   In the US, their society is pretty stuffed.  They can't seem to get out of their macho, mano a mano childhoods.  Even in 1984, it was a noticeable problem.  Womens' Liberation was supposed to fix that.  Obviously it failed there.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah I spent a few years on Iroquis Gunships, way out on our lonesome, as you pogues weren't too keen on our WP & HE ordinance being parked up close to you lot.

So let's not worry to hard about my field time it wasn't surrounded by females and showers I can tell you that.  Smiley Smiley

The only that happened in the RAAF when that moronic equality policy came in back in the '80s  was to make rookies easier for males and it let males in that should have never got through the process. It was then we all learned abut the leftist social engineering agenda for the ADF and hasn't it been a roaring success,  Angry Angry

« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2017 at 5:52pm by BigOl64 »  

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 5:15pm

Why can't people just be a man or a woman? The problem right now is that there are too many pains in the asses walking around expecting the world to bend and accommodate  their beliefs. Muslims, trannies, vegetarians, abos, Eskimos  so on and so on. It's making things so complicated. Prayers rooms here, new laws there and weird dietary requirements there. I wish they'd keep it to themselves.
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2017 at 5:27pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 5:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:03pm:

Stop being a homophobe, Rhino.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I not against these people but it is a mental illness and the psychological testing should have weeded them out, if it didnt then they lied to get in.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print