Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Happy 4th of July, Chicago. 100 shot... (Read 9746 times)
Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Re: Happy 4th of July, Chicago. 100 shot...
Reply #45 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 10:03pm

Quote:
Doesn't work, Mort.  You claimed "bringing guns through the Southern border" - that implies a northwards movement to the USA in an objective reader's mind.

through

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/through

used as a function word to indicate movement into at one side or point and out at another and especially the opposite side

Through doesn't mean North, I guess you call that tripling down.

Quote:
Except he claims he is a Christian and attends Christian churches to pray and go to services, Mort

Sitting through a church service doesn't require Faith. The pretext of Christian faith is very important to the Black community and as a Community Organizer it is just a tool. There is an old saying "just because your cat had her kittens in an oven don't make them biscuits".

Quote:
Your list is partisan,
My list is incomplete but accurate, your list spins a lot of bad and makes it appear good. His goal was to "fundamentally change America"  and in too many ways he succeeded.

Quote:
You appear to hate Obama for no other reason than his politics and perhaps his skin colour.

His white, atheist, communist mother instilled his values, he only met his black father once.  His goal in life has always been to manipulate others, my goal has always been maximum personal freedom. I don't want "cradle to grave" security and I don't want it for my countrymen. I want opportunity for all. including the opportunity to fail. I don't hold myself up to be better than anyone else but I do not recognize any Earthly man to be better than me!
It doesn't bother me to be called a Racist, that is just an old trick to control others. Hold the successful back and keep them in their place.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #46 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 9:51am

Fail to see whats wrong with the Pres being atheist mort

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #47 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 1:29pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 9:51am:

Nothing if he are right.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #48 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 1:44pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 1:29pm:

Nothing if he are right.

He are right? What do you mean.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #49 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 6:46pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 1:44pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 1:29pm:

Nothing if he are right.

He are right? What do you mean.

"Of the Right" is what he means, I suspect, right, Mort?  No sin can ever be committed by a Right-Winger, right?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2017 at 8:10pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #50 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 7:49pm

If there is no God nothing is immoral. If there is no such thing as Sin anything an Atheist does must be right because there is no wrong. That is the basis of how Obama treated the Country, he said when annoyed "I won, you lost" and for some he would give the Sign.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 8:11pm

Morality is not derived from religion, Mort.

Time you got out of the last millennia and caught up with the rest of the world.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 8:21pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 10:03pm:
Quote:
Doesn't work, Mort.  You claimed "bringing guns through the Southern border" - that implies a northwards movement to the USA in an objective reader's mind.

through

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/through

used as a function word to indicate movement into at one side or point and out at another and especially the opposite side

Through doesn't mean North, I guess you call that tripling down.

The implied movement is from the South to the North "through the Southern border", Mort.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
Except he claims he is a Christian and attends Christian churches to pray and go to services, Mort

Sitting through a church service doesn't require Faith. The pretext of Christian faith is very important to the Black community and as a Community Organizer it is just a tool. There is an old saying "just because your cat had her kittens in an oven don't make them biscuits".

I am yet to meet someone who regularly attends church services for the fun of it, Mort.   Obama is a Christian.  He is not a Muslim and he is not an Atheist.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
Your list is partisan,
My list is incomplete but accurate, your list spins a lot of bad and makes it appear good. His goal was to "fundamentally change America"  and in too many ways he succeeded.

And your list spins a lot of good to make it appear bad, Mort.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
You appear to hate Obama for no other reason than his politics and perhaps his skin colour.

His white, atheist, communist mother instilled his values, he only met his black father once.  His goal in life has always been to manipulate others, my goal has always been maximum personal freedom. I don't want "cradle to grave" security and I don't want it for my countrymen. I want opportunity for all. including the opportunity to fail. I don't hold myself up to be better than anyone else but I do not recognize any Earthly man to be better than me!
It doesn't bother me to be called a Racist, that is just an old trick to control others. Hold the successful back and keep them in their place.

He appears to me to be a smart, capable and thinking black person.   His mother raised him well, kept him out of trouble and made him the man he became.   He has achieved far more than you ever have, Mort.  Time to acknowledge the success of a black man.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #53 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 8:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 8:11pm:

Time you got out of the last millennia and caught up with the rest of the world.   Roll Eyes

Then there is no such thing as morality, if I want to do something and can get away with it that is neither right nor wrong. Why would anyone do anything that is not totally selfish?

When I take my last breath and there is nothing I won't know it. When you take your last breath and something comes next you may have quite the surprise.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #54 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 8:46pm

Quote:
The implied movement is from the South to the North "through the Southern border"

The next time I lace up a new pair of shoes I will note that the lace goes north through the eyelets. That only applies if I am in the Northern hemisphere, if I were in the southern hemisphere the laces go south.

Quote:
I am yet to meet someone who regularly attends church services for the fun of it, Mort.   Obama is a Christian.  He is not a Muslim and he is not an Atheist.

An average of three times a year for the photo ops.

Quote:
And your list spins a lot of good to make it appear bad,

Downgraded the Military, further destabilized the middle east and ended the Manned space program of the United States. All while doubling the National debt.

Quote:
He appears to me to be a smart, capable and thinking black person.   His mother raised him well, kept him out of trouble and made him the man he became.   He has achieved far more than you ever have, Mort.  Time to acknowledge the success of a black man.

The man is a talented Actor, without his teleprompter he stutters. He does well with other peoples words when they are fed to him. As for his accomplishments the man is a "Post Turtle".

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #55 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 9:31pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 7:49pm:
If there is no God nothing is immoral. If there is no such thing as Sin anything an Atheist does must be right because there is no wrong. That is the basis of how Obama treated the Country, he said when annoyed "I won, you lost" and for some he would give the Sign.

Really I dont murder either, not because its a sin, but because I inherently know its wrong. My own internal morals tell me that not someting from a fiction story.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #56 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 10:35pm

It seems right and wrong are just a matter of opinion. If your neighbor believes it is right for him to kill you to take something from you those are his morals.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #57 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 10:04am

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 10:35pm:
It seems right and wrong are just a matter of opinion. If your neighbor believes it is right for him to kill you to take something from you those are his morals.

It seems to be most evangelicalChristians with guns that do that. Some morals.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #58 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 3:00pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 8:27pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 8:11pm:

Then there is no such thing as morality, if I want to do something and can get away with it that is neither right nor wrong. Why would anyone do anything that is not totally selfish?

When I take my last breath and there is nothing I won't know it. When you take your last breath and something comes next you may have quite the surprise.

My wife has a PhD in Philosophy.  Most philosophers would argue that morality is independent of religious belief or function.  Indeed, Christianity and Islam's long bloody histories would indicate that.    The natives of the new world, Africa and Oceania would dispute it as well.

You're free to believe otherwise but it shows a level of ignorance I find astounding in this day and age.  It really does.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 3:06pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 8:46pm:
Quote:
The implied movement is from the South to the North "through the Southern border"

The next time I lace up a new pair of shoes I will note that the lace goes north through the eyelets. That only applies if I am in the Northern hemisphere, if I were in the southern hemisphere the laces go south.
\

Believe what you desire, Mort.  I know different however.  You double-dipped your list.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
I am yet to meet someone who regularly attends church services for the fun of it, Mort.   Obama is a Christian.  He is not a Muslim and he is not an Atheist.

An average of three times a year for the photo ops.

That is three times the number I go, Mort.  It is three times more than 45% of Australians go.  Looks to me like he's a god-fearin' Southern Baptist!    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
And your list spins a lot of good to make it appear bad,

Downgraded the Military, further destabilized the middle east and ended the Manned space program of the United States. All while doubling the National debt.

All undertake due to circumstance.  You appear to forget, the US had just caused the worst recession that the world had seen since the Dutch Tulips Recession of the early 1600s.  A recession it must be noted caused by George Bush junior.   Tsk, tsk.  Along of cause with the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.   How is that war against Terrorism going, by the way?   Roll Eyes
Quote:
Quote:
He appears to me to be a smart, capable and thinking black person.   His mother raised him well, kept him out of trouble and made him the man he became.   He has achieved far more than you ever have, Mort.  Time to acknowledge the success of a black man.

The man is a talented Actor, without his teleprompter he stutters. He does well with other peoples words when they are fed to him. As for his accomplishments the man is a "Post Turtle".

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Attacking his ability to speak now.  How low can one get?  I suppose it's 'cause he's a black man, isn't it, Mort?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print