Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Happy 4th of July, Chicago. 100 shot... (Read 9748 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Happy 4th of July, Chicago. 100 shot...
Jul 7th, 2017 at 2:00pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: Happy 4th of July, Chicago. 100 shot...
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2017 at 2:31pm

That is why they call the place Chi-raq, the place is a violent sh1t hole

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2017 at 2:34pm

Meanwhile, a short educational lesson ...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2017 at 3:03pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 7th, 2017 at 2:34pm:
Meanwhile, a short educational lesson ...

Paul Joseph Watson      Grin

You don't do yourself any favours, Herbie.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2017 at 9:22pm

Nobody cares about Black on Black crime, not even other Blacks or Rahm Emanuel. They are just cattle for the Democratic Party! Just as long as they remember who to vote for on Election Day! Vote early and vote often.

http://heyjackass.com/

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 6:34pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 7th, 2017 at 9:22pm:
Nobody cares about Black on Black crime, not even other Blacks or Rahm Emanuel. They are just cattle for the Democratic Party! Just as long as they remember who to vote for on Election Day! Vote early and vote often.

2017 Race of Victim/Assailant

Race      Victim      Assailant
Black      259      34
Hispanic      48      3

White/Other      8      -
Police      -      6
Self Defense      -      3
Unknown      7      265

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 6:35pm

Tsk,tsk, Mort.  All people who commit a crime, are apprehended, charged and found guilty before the beaks deserve our attention, no matter what "race" they belong to.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #7 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 12:37am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 6:35pm:

Tsk,tsk, Mort.  All people who commit a crime, are apprehended, charged and found guilty before the beaks deserve our attention, no matter what "race" they belong to.    Roll Eyes

Its not my opinion, that's just the way it is. For all the lip service the hard truth is that nobody cares. More often than not the Police can't even find witnesses.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #8 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 11:27am

BigOl64 wrote on Jul 7th, 2017 at 2:31pm:

A fitting stomping ground for the ex-president, the former HNIC, Barack Hussein Obama, & his lovely brother/partner/wife Michelle. Wink

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:11pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 12:37am:

Its not my opinion, that's just the way it is. For all the lip service the hard truth is that nobody cares. More often than not the Police can't even find witnesses.

Funny, perhaps it's 'cause the way the Police act towards anybody of colour?  "He's guilty" appears to be their almost universal refrain, unless of course he's a police officer himself.

If the US Police cleaned up their act and actually started policing everybody equally, they might find more people willing to testify.  Must make life a bugger out in the countryside,  when nobody trusts you.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:13pm

Panther wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 11:27am:
BigOl64 wrote on Jul 7th, 2017 at 2:31pm:

A fitting stomping ground for the ex-president, the former HNIC, Barack Hussein Obama, & his lovely brother/partner/wife Michelle. Wink

Must make me wonder what sort of environment made his successor the way he is.

Barack Obama appears to be a much better statesman than Donald Trump.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #11 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 10:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:11pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 12:37am:

Funny, perhaps it's 'cause the way the Police act towards anybody of colour?  "He's guilty" appears to be their almost universal refrain, unless of course he's a police officer himself.

If the US Police cleaned up their act and actually started policing everybody equally, they might find more people willing to testify.  Must make life a bugger out in the countryside,  when nobody trusts you.    Roll Eyes

If you are not arguing just to be contrary you have no clue what you are saying!

Communities increase their income by having their Police issue Traffic Citations. Most will claim there is not a quota system but they depend on that revenue as part of their budgets. The Officers or Deputies will park and wait for an opportunity to do their part for their employer. Every time they have ticketed me I was driving at least ten miles over the posted speed limit. I've never been caught driving impaired or been held responsible for an accident.
As I have posted before how you act when pulled over has everything to do with how things turn out.
Everyone who has done traffic stops will tell you that Black people regularly freak out when pulled over. They are very animated and have trouble following instructions They immediately start claiming racism even though the Police probably didn't know who was in the vehicle.

Witnesses don't cooperate for fear of reprisals by the friends or family of the shooters, not some distrust of the Police. They usually have to stay in the neighborhood and don't want any trouble.

Obama was an absolute failure as a servant of the American people, his time in office is best described as "Image over Substance". If the Press, Hollywood and both Political Parties held him to the same standard as Trump he would have been gone in the first few months.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 9:49pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 10:08pm:
If you are not arguing just to be contrary you have no clue what you are saying!

What, you mean like you do when you rabbit on about Australia?  Funny that.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Communities increase their income by having their Police issue Traffic Citations. Most will claim there is not a quota system but they depend on that revenue as part of their budgets. The Officers or Deputies will park and wait for an opportunity to do their part for their employer. Every time they have ticketed me I was driving at least ten miles over the posted speed limit.

So, you admit that you were breaking the law and still complain about cited for breaking the law when caught, breaking the law?   You obviously have no respect for the Rule of Law.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
I've never been caught driving impaired or been held responsible for an accident.

So, now you admit you drive when impaired (Drunk/Stoned, I assume?).   You're a danger on the roads.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
As I have posted before how you act when pulled over has everything to do with how things turn out.
Everyone who has done traffic stops will tell you that Black people regularly freak out when pulled over. They are very animated and have trouble following instructions They immediately start claiming racism even though the Police probably didn't know who was in the vehicle.

Except for when they choose to shoot them and hope they'll get away with it.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Witnesses don't cooperate for fear of reprisals by the friends or family of the shooters, not some distrust of the Police. They usually have to stay in the neighborhood and don't want any trouble.

Perhaps the Police need to provide witness protection?  Oh, of course, not, they're blacks and don't deserve that, do they, Mort?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes
Quote:
Obama was an absolute failure as a servant of the American people, his time in office is best described as "Image over Substance". If the Press, Hollywood and both Political Parties held him to the same standard as Trump he would have been gone in the first few months.

Lets see what he achieved while he was in office shall we?

He extracted the US from the war in Afghanistan and the war in Iraq.  Two wars which cost hundreds of American lives and millions of Iraqi and Afghani lives.

He extracted the US from the worst recession it had seen in living memory.   He saved the US auto industry.   He saved the US steel industry.

He created Obamacare, which meant that ~30 million uninsured Americans receive medial insurance.

He passed Wall Street Reform: Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2010) to re-regulate the financial sector after its practices caused the Great Recession.

Eliminated Osama bin laden

Recapitalized Banks

Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”

Toppled Moammar Gaddafi

Reversed Bush Torture Policies

Improved America’s Image Abroad

Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending

Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards

Coordinated International Response to Financial Crisis

Began Asia “Pivot”

Increased Support for Veterans

Tightened Sanctions on Iran

Created Conditions to Begin Closing Dirtiest Power Plants

Passed Credit Card Reform

Eliminated Catch-22 in Pay Equality Laws

Improved Food Safety System

Achieved New START Treaty

Expanded Wilderness and Watershed Protection

Gave the FDA Power to Regulate Tobacco

Trimmed and Reoriented Missile Defense

Began Post-Post-9/11 Military Builddown

Improved School Nutrition

Expanded Hate Crimes Protections

Avoided Scandal

Brokered Agreement for Speedy Compensation to Victims of Gulf Oil Spill

Expanded Health Coverage for Children

Helped South Sudan Declare Independence

Provided Payment to Wronged Minority Farmers

And what has President Trump accomplished?

He's been implicated in the Russian Hacking Scandal.   He has attempted to ban refugees from seven Islamic nations from coming to the US.  He has repealed Obamacare, exposing ~30 million Americans to being uninsured for medical care.  He has deported several thousands of illegal Mexican immigrants.

Tell me when Trump actually doesn't something worthwhile, OK?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #13 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 1:55am

Quote:
What, you mean like you do when you rabbit on about Australia?

All I remember is posting that the "criminals" sent to Australia were mostly the Poor and not a bunch of murderers and thugs. The United States never had a debtors prison unlike the UK because we saw how unjust it was. Maybe you disagree with me because there are no known convicts in your family tree and somehow that makes you feel superior.

Quote:
So, you admit that you were breaking the law and still complain about cited for breaking the law when caught, breaking the law?   You obviously have no respect for the Rule of Law.  Tsk, tsk.

I didn't complain, on those rare occasions when I have been ticketed I know what I did and and know a few hundred dollars is going to someones Court. The traffic stop will be civil and I will soon be on my way with instructions on who to pay and how much.

Quote:
So, now you admit you drive when impaired (Drunk/Stoned, I assume?).   You're a danger on the roads.

That was rare and stopped many years ago when I became a married man and had family responsibilities. Even than I was not drunk but my reaction time was slowed by Alcohol just enough to increase the chances of causing an accident.

Quote:
Except for when they choose to shoot them and hope they'll get away with it.  Tsk, tsk.

Too much MSM and their BS as usual. When I have known the truth of a story they never report it accurately. If they don't have an agenda they package the story to fit into the space or time allowed and than move on to the next one. Body cameras have done a lot more to clear Law Enforcement than to convict them.

Quote:
Perhaps the Police need to provide witness protection?  Oh, of course, not, they're blacks and don't deserve that, do they, Mort?  Tsk, tsk

You know that is not realistic, no one is going into witness protection over witnessing a street killing.

Quote:

There is so much wrong with your list and I am not going to go line by line.

Maybe later, I have things to get done today!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Jul 13th, 2017 at 1:33pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 13th, 2017 at 1:55am:
Quote:
What, you mean like you do when you rabbit on about Australia?

All I remember is posting that the "criminals" sent to Australia were mostly the Poor and not a bunch of murderers and thugs. The United States never had a debtors prison unlike the UK because we saw how unjust it was. Maybe you disagree with me because there are no known convicts in your family tree and somehow that makes you feel superior.

As I came from the one state which started as a free colony, and never received transported convicts, I think I am quite superior to the Eastern and Western states which did.   As for North American never receiving transported convicts, that is essentially a lie.   I suspect it is used to salve the concious of North Americans who don't like looking at the reality of how their nation was established.   It was based on servitude, slavery and rape and pillage and massacre.

Quote:
Quote:
So, you admit that you were breaking the law and still complain about cited for breaking the law when caught, breaking the law?   You obviously have no respect for the Rule of Law.  Tsk, tsk.

I didn't complain, on those rare occasions when I have been ticketed I know what I did and and know a few hundred dollars is going to someones Court. The traffic stop will be civil and I will soon be on my way with instructions on who to pay and how much.

And now you complain?  Tsk, tsk.  You broke the law.  You paid the penalty.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
So, now you admit you drive when impaired (Drunk/Stoned, I assume?).   You're a danger on the roads.

That was rare and stopped many years ago when I became a married man and had family responsibilities. Even than I was not drunk but my reaction time was slowed by Alcohol just enough to increase the chances of causing an accident.

But you still broke the law?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
Except for when they choose to shoot them and hope they'll get away with it.  Tsk, tsk.

Too much MSM and their BS as usual. When I have known the truth of a story they never report it accurately. If they don't have an agenda they package the story to fit into the space or time allowed and than move on to the next one. Body cameras have done a lot more to clear Law Enforcement than to convict them.

Except for the video evidence that witnesses produce which prove that the Police Officer chose to shoot the (invariably innocent) person simply because they were attempting to prove their identity and were black.   Tsk, tsk.  Of course the MSM has an agenda.  It always does.   It's called "telling the truth" not lies.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
Perhaps the Police need to provide witness protection?  Oh, of course, not, they're blacks and don't deserve that, do they, Mort?  Tsk, tsk

You know that is not realistic, no one is going into witness protection over witnessing a street killing.

See, you write them off just because the crime is commonplace.   Tsk, tsk, so much for caring for your fellow citizens.     Roll Eyes
Quote:
Quote:

There is so much wrong with your list and I am not going to go line by line.

Maybe later, I have things to get done today!

In otherwords, you weren't expecting a list which was factually based.   Scurry away, Mort.  Obama was ten times the statesman compared to Trump who's only interest it appears is gaining office and destroying all the good work his black predecessor did.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print