Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Cry me a River you Hateful Bitch >:( (Read 12168 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Cry me a River you Hateful Bitch >:(
Reply #60 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:38pm

Are you saying that people who were born in other countries have no right to criticise anything about this country at all?

They're just supposed to be eternally thankful and never make any comment?

I've got ancestors that came out in the potato famine. Am i allowed to comment?

In any event, to a thinking person, criticism of your country is actually an act of patriotism. You don;'t have to like everything and you're more than entitled to say so.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:44pm

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:38pm:
Are you saying that people who were born in other countries have no right to criticise anything about this country at all?

In any event, to a thinking person, criticism of your country is actually an act of patriotism. You don;'t have to like everything and you're more than entitled to say so.
Well dear, many Australian many people who have been out here for 6 plus generations are really struggling and this spoilt tv personality has nothing good to say. Do you see how that might get up some unemployed battling aussies nose? Does she really have the right to whinge when people who's ancestors fought in the wars are now  on the poverty line?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:45pm

It's something I wouldn't do. I wouldn't make petty critisisms of a country who I owe.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #63 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:48pm

In any event, to a thinking person, criticism of your country is actually an act of patriotism.

This.

The "gratitude" that hammer demands of her is expressed in the way she exercises her democratic right (duty?) to speak out against perceived injustices. If we were to put it in Hammer's terms, not having a voice and not standing up for what you believe is right - would be to "import" the mindset and culture that oppressed people have in places like Sudan. Believing that she should behave like she would have to behave in Sudan (and in stark contrast with expected behaviour in Australia) would be exactly the sort of "non-assimilationism" that Hammer so bemoans.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:50pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:45pm:

It's something I wouldn't do. I wouldn't make petty critisisms of a country who I owe.

What's petty about anything she has said?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:51pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:48pm:
In any event, to a thinking person, criticism of your country is actually an act of patriotism.

This.

The "gratitude" that hammer demands of her is expressed in the way she exercises her democratic right (duty?) to speak out against perceived injustices. If we were to put it in Hammer's terms, not having a voice and not standing up for what you believe is right - would be to "import" the mindset and culture that oppressed people have in places like Sudan. Believing that she should behave like she would have to behave in Sudan (and in stark contrast with expected behaviour in Australia) would be exactly the sort of "non-assimilationism" that Hammer so bemoans.
How I am meant to take her seriously. She defends Sharia which is spilling blood all around the world, she calls Islam feminist  Grin Grin and then critisizes  her great life in Australia???? Her bias towards Islam is so obvious .

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:52pm

This.

Indeed. Hammer's position is not only untenable, it is truly mysterious.

That is, of course, if it were not simply a facade for racism, Islamophobia and misogyny.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:54pm

Do you understand what Sharia Law means to her Hammer? And what she means by Sharia Law?

Do you understand how she reconciles her feminism with Islam and argues saliently that it is in theory more representative of women's rights than other main stream religions?

Have you actually sought to understand what she is saying?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:54pm

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:50pm:

In the world right now people are being killed by their government. The horror around the world right now is very alarming. That's worthy of criticism. Particularly in the muslim world. Her criticism is something about the government not representing her???? Petty vague s hit. Obviously she doesn't like the white nationalism that sprouts at ANZAC Day time. Don't like it- well f ark off.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:55pm

This bitch has been given the boot by OZ, good riddance.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #70 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:56pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:51pm:

This.

How I am meant to take her seriously. She defends Sharia which is spilling blood all around the world, she calls Islam feminist  Grin Grin and then critisizes  her great life in Australia???? Her bias towards Islam is so obvious .

You could always start by listening to what she actually says - instead of the packaged version spoonfed to you by shock jocks. Nowhere did she ever defend blood spilling in the name of sharia.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:56pm

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:54pm:
Do you understand what Sharia Law means to her Hammer? And what she means by Sharia Law?

Do you understand how she reconciles her feminism with Islam and argues saliently that it is in theory more representative of women's rights than other main stream religions?

Her Sharia is rubbish. It's not the truth. She said that to make it look better. Sharia Law enslaves women. Woman are stoned under Sharia.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:56pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:54pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:50pm:

In the world right now people are being killed by their government. The horror around the world right now is very alarming. That's worthy of criticism. Particularly in the muslim world. Her criticism is something about the government not representing her???? Petty vague s hit. Obviously she doesn't like the white nationalism that sprouts at ANZAC Day time. Don't like it- well f ark off.

Alright. You must now stop complaining about multiculturalism ... because there are bigger problems in the world.

See how this works?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:57pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:56pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:51pm:

This.

You could always start by listening to what she actually says - instead of the packaged version spoonfed to you by shock jocks. Nowhere did she ever defend blood spilling in the name of sharia.
She defended Sharia. She whinged and shouted at Lambie who criticised it. Now that defended the stonings in my opinion.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:58pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:56pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 4:54pm:

Her Sharia is rubbish. It's not the truth. She said that to make it look better. Sharia Law enslaves women. Woman are stoned under Sharia.

You don't understand. Sharia CRIMINAL law is not what she is talking about. And Sharia CRIMINAL law differs among the countries that practice it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
Send Topic Print