Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print
Cry me a River you Hateful Bitch >:( (Read 12166 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Cry me a River you Hateful Bitch >:(
Reply #195 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:01pm

Quote:
yes, you haven't used that one is a while FD, It's time you bought it back out

I used it at 12:31 pm today. And again yesterday. Are you now so oblivious you don't even recognise it? I have been trying to explain to you why there is such broad dislike for her, but you are so dedicated to pretending it is only about her ANZAC tweet (and "blatant Islamophobia") you didn't even notice.

What do you think this one is about John?

Quote:
I don't give a crap whether you choose to respect her or not. Make up your own mind.

You accused me of putting words in your mouth. Did I misinterpret what you said? Do you think she deserves our respect? Don't be afraid of your own opinion now John.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #196 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:11pm

freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:01pm:
I used it at 12:31 pm today. And again yesterday.

I thought you had a stutter. I recognised it, I just didn't think anything of it.

Did I misinterpret what you said?

If I had to guess I'd say deliberately.

I know why there is a dislike for her. It's not because she dared to mention Anzac day. After all, if that were the reason then everyone else who dared to use Anzac day for their own purposes would have received the same treatment.

The biggest difference as to why she was treated differently is that she is Islamic. And she dared to defend Islam.

We can't have that now, can we. Cheesy Cheesy

Tell me FD, did you see any real problem with her tweet?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #197 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:19pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:11pm:

I thought you had a stutter. I recognised it, I just didn't think anything of it.

I know why there is a dislike for her. It's not because she dared to mention Anzac day. After all, if that were the reason then everyone else who dared to use Anzac day for their own purposes would have received the same treatment.

The biggest difference as to why she was treated differently is that she is Islamic. And she dared to defend Islam.

I don't like her because she's an apologist and obscurantist for Islamism. She claims Islam is a feminist religion when it's exactly the opposite,  see the Saudi women are slaves for proof.

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:21pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:19pm:

I don't like her because she's an apologist and obscurantist for Islamism. She claims Islam is a feminist religion when it's exactly the opposite,  see the Saudi women are slaves for proof.

rubbish. You didn't like her before she ever made her feminism comment.  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:23pm

I think she is as ugly as sin and deserves the boot for that reason alone, we donts like them kind round here.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #200 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:25pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:21pm:
Gordon wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:19pm:

rubbish. You didn't like her before she ever made her feminism comment.  Cheesy Cheesy

That cemented it.

After her Anzac comment I didn't want her employed with ABC.

IBI

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:25pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:39pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:36pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:41pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:31pm:
You are the one still carrying on about people not showing enough respect for her disrespectful treatment of ANZAC day

except I didn't start this thread now did I  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

and at no point did I suggest anyone needs to respect her

Tell me, do you put words in peoples mouths because you can't argue with what they actually said? or is it because you don't understand what was said?

I didn't accuse you of starting the thread.  But you are making a good effort at keeping it going, despite having nothing to add but vague, meandering obfuscations.

why shouldn't i call out blatant Islamaphobia when I see it? Much better I shut up and leave them to it?

You might prefer it that way, but I don't.

You should go to Spec Savers Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:34pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:52pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:43pm:
So people standing up for ANZAC day is now Islamophobia?

Why weren't they standing up for Anzac day every other time someone used it to further their agenda?
they're just as guilty of using Anzac day to further their own Islamophobic ideology as she is of using Anzac day to further her cause. Yet you only see fit to criticise one.

What about womens rights? Is that also Islamophobia now?

yes, you haven't used that one is a while FD, It's time you bought it back out

Does she deserve our respect John?

I don't give a crap whether you choose to respect her or not. Make up your own mind.

To suggest illegal asylum seeking country shoppers on Nauru or Manus deserve the same recognition or consideration as our returned & fallen servicemen do on Anzac Day is a load of bollocks.

There are 364 other days in the year where she could have Tweeted, Twittered & posted on social media or heaven forbid on TV where she actually worked.

Expects respect for her culture, religion & opinion but doesn't give the same in return.

Shoots from the lip, can't cop the criticism then chucks a hissy playing the victim & race card .... then taking her bat & ball & running off to London.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:19pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:34pm:
To suggest illegal asylum seeking country shoppers on Nauru or Manus deserve the same recognition or consideration as our returned & fallen servicemen do on Anzac Day is a load of bollocks.

that's your opinion,to which you are entitled, obviously it wasn't hers, to which she is entitled.

There are 364 other days in the year where she could have Tweeted, Twittered & posted on social media or heaven forbid on TV where she actually worked.

Still pretending it's about anzac day ehh. Where was your howling protest when Stuart Roberts said something, or when the right used it to attack annie aly? You didn't care about Anzac day then

Expects respect for her culture, religion & opinion but doesn't give the same in return.

I'm not so sure she expects anything from you.

playing the victim & race card

with good reason Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:20pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:25pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:39pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:36pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:41pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:31pm:
You are the one still carrying on about people not showing enough respect for her disrespectful treatment of ANZAC day

except I didn't start this thread now did I  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

and at no point did I suggest anyone needs to respect her

Tell me, do you put words in peoples mouths because you can't argue with what they actually said? or is it because you don't understand what was said?

I didn't accuse you of starting the thread.  But you are making a good effort at keeping it going, despite having nothing to add but vague, meandering obfuscations.

why shouldn't i call out blatant Islamaphobia when I see it? Much better I shut up and leave them to it?

You might prefer it that way, but I don't.

You should go to Spec Savers Roll Eyes

ohh, what a retort. Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #205 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:12pm

I didn't particularly care about the ANZAC tweet, thought it is typical of her BS.

If a non-Muslim came out with the same BS about Islam being the most feminine religion, they would also get derided, much as you do. Even more so if they were misusing government funds doing it. That is what really destroyed her reputation, and it is no wonder you will not touch it with a ten foot pole. Just keep chanting to  yourself that it is only about Islamophobia and the ANZAC tweet.

Is it because of your own Islamophobia that you now refuse to answer questions about whether she deserves our respect, despite the fact that you brought it up? Or are you special because you disrespect her for the right reasons?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:57pm

freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:12pm:
I didn't particularly care about the ANZAC tweet, thought it is typical of her BS.

ahh, so just jumping on the bandwagon.

If a non-Muslim came out with the same BS about Islam being the most feminine religion, they would also get derided, much as you do.

yeah ... cause your opinion means so much to me. Grin Grin Grin

Even more so if they were misusing government funds doing it.

what misuse of fund FD?

That is what really destroyed her reputation, and it is no wonder you will not touch it with a ten foot pole. Just keep chanting to  yourself that it is only about Islamophobia and the ANZAC tweet.

that's because I don't give a sh1t what she said about feminism. I didn't really see where she was coming from but then again, I'm not an Islamic woman. Who are you to decide how she should feel about being an Islamic woman?
ohhh and up until now, for 14 pages, the conversation has been her anzac tweet. Suddenly who  its not about the ANzac tweet. Grin Grin Grin way to go FD.

Is it because of your own Islamophobia that you now refuse to answer questions about whether she deserves our respect, despite the fact that you brought it up?

no, that's a personal choice. I've decided that since you make it a point to avoid answering questions most of the time, I'm going to do the same. This post is an exception.

Or are you special because you disrespect her for the right reasons?

Unlike you, I don't think of her at all FD. I have neither respect for her and her opinions, nor do I disrespect her. As far as I am concerned she is an non entity.

I do however respect her right to voice her opinions without being personally vilified for them. Agree with her, disagree with her I really don't care. But debate the argument, not the person

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #207 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:13pm

Quote:
that's because I don't give a sh1t what she said about feminism.

Why not? That's what destroyed her reputation. Do you really not care why you are so wrong to blame it all on Islamophobia?

Quote:
I didn't really see where she was coming from but then again, I'm not an Islamic woman.

Tell us what you really think John.

Quote:
Who are you to decide how she should feel about being an Islamic woman?

She can feel whatever she wants John. But if she misuses government funds to sprout nonsense about Islam being the most feminist religion, she deserves all the derision she gets.

Quote:
ohhh and up until now, for 14 pages, the conversation has been her anzac tweet

Except all the posts about feminism that you have been tiptoeing around.

Quote:
Unlike you, I don't think of her at all FD. I have neither respect for her and her opinions, nor do I disrespect her. As far as I am concerned she is an non entity.

Whose defence you leap to because people only criticise her because of Islamophobia, so long as you studiously ignore her BS about feminism. Tell us again about how you don't give a poo about things that plainly contradict your Islamophobia BS....

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #208 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:19pm

freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:13pm:
Why not?

John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:57pm:
I didn't really see where she was coming from but then again, I'm not an Islamic woman.

Tell us what you really think John.

When have I ever held back? Cheesy Cheesy

But if she misuses government funds to sprout nonsense about Islam being the most feminist religion, she deserves all the derision she gets.

John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:57pm:
what misuse of fund FD?

Except all the posts about feminism that you have been tiptoeing around.

200 comments on anzac day, 10 on feminism, but you think the threads not about the anzac day tweet. Cheesy Cheesy

Whose defence you leap to because people only criticise her because of Islamophobia,

I defend her, and anyone elses,  right to criticse FD, there's a difference.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #209 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:26pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 11:47am:
John Smith wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:46am:
Gnads wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:17am:
she was taken to task over her deliberate timing to push her agenda on Anzac Day

she didn't like the criticism so played the victim/race card

she was only taken to task because she's muslim. Many people have used Anzac day to further their own agendas, absolutely NONE got the treatment she did for it.

And doesn't she use her ideology to push her agenda when it suits?

It's not just about her being a Muslim & it's not about her race.

So what's left?

Yes indeed. You ask an elegant question.  AND make a fine point.

What IS left?               

Simple.

She is an outspoken woman.This is NOT acceptable.

All else follows from this.

live every day

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print