Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
Send Topic Print
Cry me a River you Hateful Bitch >:( (Read 12184 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Cry me a River you Hateful Bitch >:(
Reply #180 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 11:51am

cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:27pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:17am:
cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:59am:
Swagman wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:50am:
Quote:
The former ABC presenter announced this week that she was leaving Australia for London, after her controversial Anzac Day post

I'm not sure why she reckons she'll be safer in London?

Lest we forget Manchester Bridge, Manchester Arena, London Bridge.....

I dont wish her any harm.. I hope she finds peace and happiness.. the young women certainly has done nothing to me..and why anyone would carry on like shes the return of Adolf I do not understand...

but there are many crazies in our world...I try to switch them off if I can.

I don't believe anyone has carried on like she's the return of Hitler....

she was taken to task over her deliberate timing to push her agenda on Anzac Day

she didn't like the criticism so played the victim/race card

for that she has been taken to task again

she continues to play the victim/race card

& has now run away like the self pitying person she is.

Thanks Australia for everything  Roll Eyes

Don't let the door hit you on the backside on the way out Yassmin.

TAKEN TO TASK Angry

you are correct she
LOST HER JOB
but that wasnt enough  Angry

just read the title of this thread alone and still you are crapping on about something she said and then removed....from! was it facebook?.. not even on the ABC.... Angry Angry

personally I find this appalling..god only knows what was said to her on social media.. she has to live with that  all because of an error of judgment.....

she wasnt even abusive..it was a comment no big deal until some pretend sensitives  oh my feelings have b een hurt got wind of this terrible thing this terrible women said.... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry..

and nothing that young women said is anything like what has been printed up on this thread alone...

you just dont see it.....I sure hope all you brave men out there   never have to witness a child of yours putting up with this type of ugly tirade...
for daring to voice an opinion..

we must look like the most small minded group of arseholes to the rest of the world..

SHAME AUSTRALIA SHAME>

She didn't lose her job ... she was on the ABC just  a week or so ago.

She's chosen to leave.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #181 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 11:54am

Emma wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:12am:
no ..sorry sweetie.. that is their 'cover'.

Sure, they hate Muslims, but they hate women more. A Muslim woman!!???  sweetest target of all. Altho I knew one such who had a particular hate for Aboriginal women. Sad Angry

Don't get sucked in to this Muslim hating BS.

It is just like IS. IS attracts the psychos who like to inflict suffering on their fellows , religion is just a cover. 

It is ALL really very sad imo.

What a lot of tripe.

Sounds more likely that you're a man hater.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #182 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:01pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:37am:
Emma wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:26am:
I get your reference...  it was said by an Imam  about western/westernized women, in Australia. You have a long memory for insults eh? I don't forget them, but they don't bother my consciousness any , either.  It takes all kinds to make the world.

THIS topic is particularly unpleasant because it singles out a young woman who spoke her mind, with passion. She didn't anticipate the outrage that would ensue, and that the furor caused her ACTUAL POINT to be overlooked or misunderstood.

We all have lessons to learn in life. For the posters here to continue to hound her over this is inapproppriate and hate-based.

Just look   Huh

NB The TITLE  says  "...you Hateful Bitch.."

I have no problem with what she said honestly and she was only exercising her freedom of speech.

I'm not fond of her for other reasons. There are many people I'm not fond of but I wouldn't call for them to leave the country.

I never called for her to leave the country

stop talking shyte in the press, on social media & on TV  .... yes

stop getting taxpayer funds for OS junkets ... yes

She played the race & victim card

She chose to leave the country

Do I think she's welcome to ....yes

Did I mention her not letting the door hit her on the arze on the way out? ......  I believe I did.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:02pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 11:47am:
John Smith wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:46am:
she was taken to task over her deliberate timing to push her agenda on Anzac Day

she was only taken to task because she's muslim. Many people have used Anzac day to further their own agendas, absolutely NONE got the treatment she did for it.

And doesn't she use her ideology to push her agenda when it suits?

It's not just about her being a Muslim & it's not about her race.

So what's left?

and have you noticed the difference between when someone like Miranda Devine says something to push her agenda and how she is treated, compared to Yassmin and how she is treated?

When was the last time anyone said Miranda should be murdered or raped?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #184 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:11pm

Smithy I haven't read any comments calling for Magied to be murdered or raped.

Not saying that some whackos haven't posted that shyte on a social media forum somewhere.

And Devine as a conservative would have opinions that I probably wouldn't like .....

just like I don't like Yassmins.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #185 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:20pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:02pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 11:47am:
John Smith wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:46am:

she was only taken to task because she's muslim. Many people have used Anzac day to further their own agendas, absolutely NONE got the treatment she did for it.

And doesn't she use her ideology to push her agenda when it suits?

It's not just about her being a Muslim & it's not about her race.

So what's left?

and have you noticed the difference between when someone like Miranda Devine says something to push her agenda and how she is treated, compared to Yassmin and how she is treated?

When was the last time anyone said Miranda should be murdered or raped?

4-5 years ago, I think..... but that could be a furphy...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #186 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:20pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:11pm:
Smithy I haven't read any comments calling for Magied to be murdered or raped.

Not saying that some whackos haven't posted that shyte on a social media forum somewhere.

And Devine as a conservative would have opinions that I probably wouldn't like .....

just like I don't like Yassmins.

I'm not saying you have to like her, i'm not even sure I like her. What i don't agree with is the way she's been treated.
Stuart Roberts used anzac day to attack labors policy on negative gearing. I didn't see the numbnuts here going on about for 3 hours, let alone 3 months.
Right wingers used anzac day to attack Anne Aly, I don't even recall anyone here mentioning it, let alone carrying on about it for months

The conservative right seems to have no problem using Anzac day when it suits them, they only have a problem if anyone else dares say something on Anzac day ..

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #187 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:31pm

You are the one still carrying on about people not showing enough respect for her disrespectful treatment of ANZAC day. There are plenty of reasons to call out Yassmin. Every time she opens her mouth she says something wrong.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:41pm

freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:31pm:
You are the one still carrying on about people not showing enough respect for her disrespectful treatment of ANZAC day

except I didn't start this thread now did I  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

and at no point did I suggest anyone needs to respect her

Tell me, do you put words in peoples mouths because you can't argue with what they actually said? or is it because you don't understand what was said?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:49pm

Emma wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:46am:
cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:27pm:
cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:59am:
Swagman wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:50am:
Quote:
The former ABC presenter announced this week that she was leaving Australia for London, after her controversial Anzac Day post

I'm not sure why she reckons she'll be safer in London?

Lest we forget Manchester Bridge, Manchester Arena, London Bridge.....

I dont wish her any harm.. I hope she finds peace and happiness.. the young women certainly has done nothing to me..and why anyone would carry on like shes the return of Adolf I do not understand...

but there are many crazies in our world...I try to switch them off if I can.

I don't believe anyone has carried on like she's the return of Hitler....

for that she has been taken to task again

she continues to play the victim/race card

& has now run away like the self pitying person she is.

Thanks Australia for everything  Roll Eyes

Don't let the door hit you on the backside on the way out Yassmin.

TAKEN TO TASK Angry

you are correct she
LOST HER JOB
but that wasnt enough  Angry

just read the title of this thread alone and still you are crapping on about something she said and then removed....from! was it facebook?.. not even on the ABC.... Angry Angry

personally I find this appalling..god only knows what was said to her on social media.. she has to live with that  all because of an error of judgment.....

she wasnt even abusive..it was a comment no big deal until some pretend sensitives  oh my feelings have b een hurt got wind of this terrible thing this terrible women said.... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry..

and nothing that young women said is anything like what has been printed up on this thread alone...

you just dont see it.....I sure hope all you brave men out there   never have to witness a child of yours putting up with this type of ugly tirade...
for daring to voice an opinion..

we must look like the most small minded group of arseholes to the rest of the world..

SHAME AUSTRALIA SHAME>

good for you  cods. I agree 100% .

This thread is a perfect chance for women-haters to vent a bit of spleen. Her honesty re her beliefs just give them more fuel. Essentially her religion is irrelevant to these coves, its that she is a SHE.

The posters here would seem to be the sort that like to 'put the boot in' when their prey is on the ground.

COWARDS ,,...in other words.
rubbish.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #190 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:36pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:41pm:
You are the one still carrying on about people not showing enough respect for her disrespectful treatment of ANZAC day

Tell me, do you put words in peoples mouths because you can't argue with what they actually said? or is it because you don't understand what was said?

I didn't accuse you of starting the thread.  But you are making a good effort at keeping it going, despite having nothing to add but vague, meandering obfuscations.

If she does not deserve respect from anyone, does that mean you are joining in on disrespecting her?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #191 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:39pm

freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:36pm:

I didn't accuse you of starting the thread.  But you are making a good effort at keeping it going, despite having nothing to add but vague, meandering obfuscations.

why shouldn't i call out blatant Islamaphobia when I see it? Much better I shut up and leave them to it?

You might prefer it that way, but I don't.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #192 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:41pm

If she does not deserve respect from anyone, does that mean you are joining in on disrespecting her?

here you go again, putting words in peoples mouth.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I didn't say she didn't deserve respect either. But good try. Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #193 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:43pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:39pm:

why shouldn't i call out blatant Islamaphobia when I see it? Much better I shut up and leave them to it?

You might prefer it that way, but I don't.

So people standing up for ANZAC day is now Islamophobia?

What about womens rights? Is that also Islamophobia now?

Does she deserve our respect John? Or are you just having a bet each way?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #194 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:52pm

freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:43pm:
So people standing up for ANZAC day is now Islamophobia?

Why weren't they standing up for Anzac day every other time someone used it to further their agenda?
they're just as guilty of using Anzac day to further their own Islamophobic ideology as she is of using Anzac day to further her cause. Yet you only see fit to criticise one.

What about womens rights? Is that also Islamophobia now?

yes, you haven't used that one is a while FD, It's time you bought it back out

Does she deserve our respect John?

I don't give a crap whether you choose to respect her or not. Make up your own mind.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
Send Topic Print