Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Cry me a River you Hateful Bitch >:( (Read 12155 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Cry me a River you Hateful Bitch >:(
Reply #150 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:50pm

Frank wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:35pm:
The stranger in my house
I took a Sudanese ‘refugee’ into my home for six months. It ended when he called me heartless and racist.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/life/weekend-australian-magazine/sudanese-refuge...

I took in a Sudanese refo for a week, he thanked me. He asked if I was Christian, he was, I said no I'm a heathen atheist.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:09pm

cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:27pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:00pm:
I hope this maggot isn't lying about going to the UK?

shut up hammer   that is so cowardly....unless it makes your manhood revive.. Angry Angry Angry Angry
I'm just saying what I feel Cods. I want her gone. Gone and never coming back.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:10pm

Smiley

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:53pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:50pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:35pm:
The stranger in my house
I took a Sudanese ‘refugee’ into my home for six months. It ended when he called me heartless and racist.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/life/weekend-australian-magazine/sudanese-refuge...

I took in a Sudanese refo for a week, he thanked me. He asked if I was Christian, he was, I said no I'm a heathen atheist.

It's the Mohammeds you must be careful about, as illustrated.

(As if it needed any more illustration.)

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:33pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:53am:
mothra wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 9:22am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 8:01am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 7:52am:
And she's the "hateful bitch" for wanting people to remember the plight of refugees...

The warped thinking of some people on this subject is frightening at times...

Hate bad, but I hate you and want you dead. 

*clap* *clap*

Yep.

And they're all too stupid to realise that they are the problem in our country, not people like Yassmin.

Indeed. I'd rather a thousand Yassmins to even one foul hate-monger from here.

You can always join her. Wink
If we took a vote , she would. With her fawning little lickspittle carrying her bags. True democracy in action.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #155 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:20pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:58pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:12pm:
I think it was her misuse of public funds and her astounding hypocrisy on feminism that turned most people against her.

what misuse of public funds?

What "hypocrisy on feminism"?    Roll Eyes

Islam is the most feminist religion? You must admit, that was a joke of a thing to say.

Nah.. NAH!  Under Islam women have all rights to be treated as Islamic women.. no problems there at all.... I mean - what more could a woman want out of life than to be treated as a Muslim woman??? A bit Monty Python-esque, to be sure .... but still..

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:34pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:09pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:00pm:
I hope this maggot isn't lying about going to the UK?

shut up hammer   that is so cowardly....unless it makes your manhood revive.. Angry Angry Angry Angry
I'm just saying what I feel Cods. I want her gone. Gone and never coming back.

why the maggot?? that has nothing to with wanting her to leave.. that was revolting...what are you so scared of??.. half a dozen words  and you are all wetting yourselves...

there has been less revolting comments on kim jong un...this is what gets me...

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #157 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:46am

Gnads wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:17am:
cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:59am:
Swagman wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:50am:
Quote:
The former ABC presenter announced this week that she was leaving Australia for London, after her controversial Anzac Day post

I'm not sure why she reckons she'll be safer in London?

Lest we forget Manchester Bridge, Manchester Arena, London Bridge.....

I dont wish her any harm.. I hope she finds peace and happiness.. the young women certainly has done nothing to me..and why anyone would carry on like shes the return of Adolf I do not understand...

but there are many crazies in our world...I try to switch them off if I can.

I don't believe anyone has carried on like she's the return of Hitler....

she was taken to task over her deliberate timing to push her agenda on Anzac Day

she didn't like the criticism so played the victim/race card

for that she has been taken to task again

she continues to play the victim/race card

& has now run away like the self pitying person she is.

Thanks Australia for everything  Roll Eyes

Don't let the door hit you on the backside on the way out Yassmin.

TAKEN TO TASK Angry

you are correct she
LOST HER JOB
but that wasnt enough  Angry

just read the title of this thread alone and still you are crapping on about something she said and then removed....from! was it facebook?.. not even on the ABC.... Angry Angry

personally I find this appalling..god only knows what was said to her on social media.. she has to live with that  all because of an error of judgment.....

she wasnt even abusive..it was a comment no big deal until some pretend sensitives  oh my feelings have b een hurt got wind of this terrible thing this terrible women said.... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry..

and nothing that young women said is anything like what has been printed up on this thread alone...

you just dont see it.....I sure hope all you brave men out there   never have to witness a child of yours putting up with this type of ugly tirade...
for daring to voice an opinion..

we must look like the most small minded group of arseholes to the rest of the world..

SHAME AUSTRALIA SHAME>

good for you  cods. I agree 100% .

This thread is a perfect chance for women-haters to vent a bit of spleen. Her honesty re her beliefs just give them more fuel. Essentially her religion is irrelevant to these coves, its that she is a SHE.

The posters here would seem to be the sort that like to 'put the boot in' when their prey is on the ground.

COWARDS ,,...in other words.

live every day

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #158 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:54am

Emma wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:46am:
Gnads wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:17am:
cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:59am:
Swagman wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:50am:
Quote:
The former ABC presenter announced this week that she was leaving Australia for London, after her controversial Anzac Day post

I'm not sure why she reckons she'll be safer in London?

Lest we forget Manchester Bridge, Manchester Arena, London Bridge.....

I dont wish her any harm.. I hope she finds peace and happiness.. the young women certainly has done nothing to me..and why anyone would carry on like shes the return of Adolf I do not understand...

but there are many crazies in our world...I try to switch them off if I can.

I don't believe anyone has carried on like she's the return of Hitler....

she was taken to task over her deliberate timing to push her agenda on Anzac Day

she didn't like the criticism so played the victim/race card

for that she has been taken to task again

she continues to play the victim/race card

& has now run away like the self pitying person she is.

Thanks Australia for everything  Roll Eyes

Don't let the door hit you on the backside on the way out Yassmin.

TAKEN TO TASK Angry

you are correct she
LOST HER JOB
but that wasnt enough  Angry

just read the title of this thread alone and still you are crapping on about something she said and then removed....from! was it facebook?.. not even on the ABC.... Angry Angry

personally I find this appalling..god only knows what was said to her on social media.. she has to live with that  all because of an error of judgment.....

she wasnt even abusive..it was a comment no big deal until some pretend sensitives  oh my feelings have b een hurt got wind of this terrible thing this terrible women said.... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry..

and nothing that young women said is anything like what has been printed up on this thread alone...

you just dont see it.....I sure hope all you brave men out there   never have to witness a child of yours putting up with this type of ugly tirade...
for daring to voice an opinion..

we must look like the most small minded group of arseholes to the rest of the world..

SHAME AUSTRALIA SHAME>

good for you  cods. I agree 100% .

This thread is a perfect chance for women-haters to vent a bit of spleen. Her honesty re her beliefs just give them more fuel. Essentially her religion is irrelevant to these coves, its that she is a SHE.

The posters here would seem to be the sort that like to 'put the boot in' when their prey is on the ground.

COWARDS ,,...in other words.

I'm not sure woman hating comes into it. It's that she is a moslem that some here seem to have problems with.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #159 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:12am

no ..sorry sweetie.. that is their 'cover'.

Sure, they hate Muslims, but they hate women more. A Muslim woman!!???  sweetest target of all. Altho I knew one such who had a particular hate for Aboriginal women. Sad Angry

Don't get sucked in to this Muslim hating BS.

It is just like IS. IS attracts the psychos who like to inflict suffering on their fellows , religion is just a cover. 

It is ALL really very sad imo.

live every day

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #160 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:15am

Emma wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:12am:
no ..sorry sweetie.. that is their 'cover'.

Sure, they hate Muslims, but they hate women more. A Muslim woman!!???  sweetest target of all. Altho I knew one such who had a particular hate for Aboriginal women. Sad Angry

Don't get sucked in to this Muslim hating BS.

It is just like IS. IS attracts the psychos who like to inflict suffering on their fellows , religion is just a cover. 

It is ALL really very sad imo.

Like uncovered meat to a cat? Undecided

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #161 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:26am

I get your reference...  it was said by an Imam  about western/westernized women, in Australia. You have a long memory for insults eh? I don't forget them, but they don't bother my consciousness any , either.  It takes all kinds to make the world.

THIS topic is particularly unpleasant because it singles out a young woman who spoke her mind, with passion. She didn't anticipate the outrage that would ensue, and that the furor caused her ACTUAL POINT to be overlooked or misunderstood.

We all have lessons to learn in life. For the posters here to continue to hound her over this is inapproppriate and hate-based.

Just look   Huh

NB The TITLE  says  "...you Hateful Bitch.."

live every day

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #162 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:37am

Emma wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:26am:
I get your reference...  it was said by an Imam  about western/westernized women, in Australia. You have a long memory for insults eh? I don't forget them, but they don't bother my consciousness any , either.  It takes all kinds to make the world.

THIS topic is particularly unpleasant because it singles out a young woman who spoke her mind, with passion. She didn't anticipate the outrage that would ensue, and that the furor caused her ACTUAL POINT to be overlooked or misunderstood.

We all have lessons to learn in life. For the posters here to continue to hound her over this is inapproppriate and hate-based.

Just look   Huh

NB The TITLE  says  "...you Hateful Bitch.."

I have no problem with what she said honestly and she was only exercising her freedom of speech.

I'm not fond of her for other reasons. There are many people I'm not fond of but I wouldn't call for them to leave the country.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #163 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:01am

Yeah, thanks, altho it was a bit like pulling teeth to get that response from you Setanta.
I understand that..OK?.

This topic should be closed. It acts solely as a vehicle for discriminatory hate-talk.

It ADDS NO VALUE to OZPOL so..?

FIO

live every day

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #164 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:07am

Emma wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:01am:
Yeah, thanks, altho it was a bit like pulling teeth to get that response from you Setanta.
I understand that..OK?.

This topic should be closed. It acts solely as a vehicle for discriminatory hate-talk.

It ADDS NO VALUE to OZPOL so..?

FIO

Hmm, pulling teeth? Perhaps you missed my post on page two and in another thread where I said she was just exercising her freedom of speech, the same freedom of speech some here claim Bolt is persecuted for.

edit: I'm not a censor so I won't close the thread. Freedom of speech, init, that is where the value lies.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16
Send Topic Print