Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Not all cultures are the same .... (Read 54520 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Not all cultures are the same ....
Reply #75 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 5:16pm

Frank wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 5:05pm:
Well, doing what the Australian law doesn't forbid is not multiculturalism. It's Australian law.

And guess what, Soren?  You're therefore shouting down Australian law because Australian law enshrines Multiculturalism...    Roll Eyes

Quote:
And you did say that the law affords every culture equal status - which is nonsense. "Multiculturalism' is dressing funny, eating funny food and behaving in a primitive way that is not unlawful just hideously foreign and uncouth. In a way, multiculturalism is a licence for primitives to ignore the values and more highly developed courtesies of the host country because these are non-legal aspects of life.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Soren.  You've just contradicted yourself again.   On me, oh, my.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 5:26pm

However, they are only subsidiary aspects of the dominant cultures that they hail from, Soren.  Their cultures must, as I have said, work within the Australian legal system.   Those aspects need to be abandoned.  Something I have never denie, if you had read everything I have said (which I doubt).   

What aspect of this culture can possibly be compatible with anything in a civilised country:

For weeks now, major riots have been taking place resulting in numerous deaths and massive and regular breaches of all civilized rules, such as not hiding fighters in ambulances etc. All because a legislator proposed something and didn’t mention Mohammad.

The legislator apologized and blamed it on a clerical error when he saw the scale and viciousness of the rioters but that wasn’t enough for them. They now demand his resignation and more.

It's a 'blasphemy' issue, don't you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=OyoQ5XSqdLw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8RAMXBI7UCE

The dominant culture IS crazy screamers, 'allah, allah'. They all look like murderers.

« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2017 at 5:35pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #77 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:28am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 5:16pm:
Well, doing what the Australian law doesn't forbid is not multiculturalism. It's Australian law.

And guess what, Soren?  You're therefore shouting down Australian law because Australian law enshrines Multiculturalism...    Roll Eyes

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, bwian   On me, oh, my.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
SO bwian Multiculti is no more enshrined in law, than Assimilation, The White Australia Policy or Integration was...  they are Immigration/Settlement policies...  they can be tossed out at will... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #78 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 3:01pm

Frank wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
However, they are only subsidiary aspects of the dominant cultures that they hail from, Soren.  Their cultures must, as I have said, work within the Australian legal system.   Those aspects need to be abandoned.  Something I have never denie, if you had read everything I have said (which I doubt).   

What aspect of this culture can possibly be compatible with anything in a civilised country

You seem to be assuming that all Muslim societies and all Muslims are part of a single, amorphous Borg-like mass, Soren.   This is typical of Islamophobes.  Pakistan is very different to Indonesia.  Indonesia is very different to Saudi Arabia.  Saudi Arabia is very different to Takistan.  Takistan is different to Lebanon.  And so on and so on.   When will you ever learn that, Soren?   The Pakistanis are reacting to the perceived actions of one Government minister.

Care to explain what was happening here?

Not exactly "assimilatable" are they?  Not exactly displaying what is best about Australian culture, are they?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 2:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 3:01pm:

What aspect of this culture can possibly be compatible with anything in a civilised country

You seem to be assuming that all Muslim societies and all Muslims are part of a single, amorphous Borg-like mass, Soren.   This is typical of Islamophobes.  Pakistan is very different to Indonesia.  Indonesia is very different to Saudi Arabia.  Saudi Arabia is very different to Takistan.  Takistan is different to Lebanon.  And so on and so on.   When will you ever learn that, Soren?   The Pakistanis are reacting to the perceived actions of one Government minister.

Yet they have something very significant in common, Bwian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #80 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 4:53pm

Frank wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 2:08pm:

You mean like Christians countries have one thing in common, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, who'd have thought that Christians and Muslims could be so similar...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #81 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 5:08pm

Grendel wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:28am:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 5:16pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, bwian   On me, oh, my.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
SO bwian Multiculti is no more enshrined in law, than Assimilation, The White Australia Policy or Integration was...  they are Immigration/Settlement policies...  they can be tossed out at will...
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 5:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 4:53pm:

You mean like Christians countries have one thing in common, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, who'd have thought that Christians and Muslims could be so similar...   Roll Eyes

No, they are not similar at all. White Christian countries are on top of the list when it comes to human development, Muslim countries at the bottom.

Coincidence? I don't think so. Nobody does.

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #83 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 6:44pm

Justsayno wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:03pm:
He was a quiet kid who thought about matters much more than most kids would, at any age.

You have stated in the past you only had two daughters!

how do you explain that BS?

Do you have a problem with what you have previously stated BS?

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #84 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Frank wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 5:33pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 4:53pm:

No, they are not similar at all. White Christian countries are on top of the list when it comes to human development, Muslim countries at the bottom.

Really, Soren?   Really?  Gee, and there I was thinking that the Christian countries had done most of their human development troubles, centuries ago.  You know, like during the 30 Years War?  Imperialism?  Industrialisation?  World Wars?  Funny that...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #85 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 9:38pm

Quote:
............ Not all cultures are the same ............

Course not.

There are the White one and the bad ones.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 8:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
White Christian countries are on top of the list when it comes to human development, Muslim countries at the bottom.

Really, Soren?   Really?  Gee, and there I was thinking that the Christian countries had done most of their human development troubles, centuries ago.  You know, like during the 30 Years War?  Imperialism?  Industrialisation?  World Wars?  Funny that...   Roll Eyes

Relevance? What use is Islam if it just an excuse for lagging behind everyone else for ever???

Give it away, it's a frikken dead end in every way. Islam is not catching up - Islam is fossilised and will NEVER change because change means death to Islam. It's the 7th century frozen and unreformable.

To reform it they would have to ditch EVERYTHING that makes Islam Islam. Nothing of Islam could survive a review because it is a stupid, semi-literate idiot's idea of a religion.  If you ditched the idiocy of Islam, there would be nothing left.

Islam has brought absolutely NOTHING that is new and an improvement into the world.
It's the derivative idiocy of a bloody warlord. 

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 9:41pm

Frank wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 8:22pm:
Islam has brought absolutely NOTHING that is new and an improvement into the world.

What have you brought into the world that is new and an improvement?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #88 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 9:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
White Christian countries are on top of the list when it comes to human development, Muslim countries at the bottom.

Relevance? What use is Islam if it just an excuse for lagging behind everyone else for ever???

You mean like Christianity used to be, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Give it away, it's a frikken dead end in every way. Islam is not catching up - Islam is fossilised and will NEVER change because change means death to Islam. It's the 7th century frozen and unreformable.

That is the choice of the believers, Soren, not you.  You have zero influence over what the believers believe and what Australian society does about their belief.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
To reform it they would have to ditch EVERYTHING that makes Islam Islam. Nothing of Islam could survive a review because it is a stupid, semi-literate idiot's idea of a religion.  If you ditched the idiocy of Islam, there would be nothing left.

It's the derivative idiocy of a bloody warlord. 

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Shouting now, Soren?  Really?   Such childishness from you.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 5:20pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 9:41pm:

What have you brought into the world that is new and an improvement?

I'm curious.

I revealed your true identity as Turdy McTurdface.

Massive service to humanity, that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Send Topic Print