Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Not all cultures are the same .... (Read 54505 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Not all cultures are the same ....
Reply #30 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 6:01pm

Cultural enrichment on a work day:

Got up at 5 to go to mosque, then home, sleep until midday. and then... his son gets culturally enriched by his coreligionist. Came on boats.

https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/57cf5aebe4b058596cb9f3c0

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 6:25pm

Frank wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 6:01pm:

Got up at 5 to go to mosque, then home, sleep until midday. and then... his son gets culturally enriched by his coreligionist. Came on boats.

Interesting, the father and the uncle both told the coreligionist to piss off and reported him to the Police for raping the son.   Funny, and I thought you condemned all Muslims for thinking/acting/being the same, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Islamophobia betrayed again?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 7:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 6:25pm:

Interesting, the father and the uncle both told the coreligionist to piss off and reported him to the Police for raping the son.   Funny, and I thought you condemned all Muslims for thinking/acting/being the same, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Islamophobia betrayed again?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Muslim prayers at 5, then back to sleep until midday on a  Thursday. Then kiddie fiddling.

Thank you, Australian Tax Payer, keep paying the dhimmi tax for 'persecuted' Muslims.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:26pm

Frank wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 7:07pm:

Muslim prayers at 5, then back to sleep until midday on a  Thursday. Then kiddie fiddling.

Thank you, Australian Tax Payer, keep paying the dhimmi tax for 'persecuted' Muslims.

Well the Cronulla Riots were gonna change all that until your Government & Media stepped in and protected the Moslems. Back to the comfort zone of living in the Northern Hemisphere.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 5:15pm

I must tell that to the next Catholic dole bludger who attends Midnight Mass, Soren.  Yes, really, I must.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 5:18pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:26pm:

Well the Cronulla Riots were gonna change all that until your Government & Media stepped in and protected the Moslems. Back to the comfort zone of living in the Northern Hemisphere.

Ah, so the people who "looked Middle-Eastern", including an Israeli Jew, including Mothers with babies, were just being shown a "lesson" by all those nice, violent, well-meaning rioters at Cronulla when the ambulances and ambos were stoned, when the Police stepped in to apply the law, as it is written to protect everybody, no matter what their religion is?  When the media reminded everybody, including the rioters that simply because of accident of birth, they weren't going to be given special treatment for beating the crap out of innocent people?  Tsk, tsk, how shameful of them.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 8:58pm

You should stick to stuff you know about bwian instead of making crap up in your head.

Want to discuss the knifings, assaults, intimidation and vandalism that night?   No?

How about the intimidation and assaults that started the protest in the first place?  No?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 5:15pm:

I must tell that to the next Catholic dole bludger who attends Midnight Mass, Soren.  Yes, really, I must.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Midnight mass is the day before christmas, a public holiday,  you insufferably stupid, ridiculous little know nothing plonker.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 7:20am

Jasin wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 11:26pm:

Correct.

You forgot to mention the police hierarchy also didn't want to send in the police to make arrests on the following night when a cavalcade of motorised Muslims entered the Cronulla shopping strip and tore it apart.

The leaders of the Western nations are garbage.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 5:08pm

Frank wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:34pm:

Midnight mass is the day before christmas, a public holiday,  you insufferably stupid, ridiculous little know nothing plonker.

Immaterial, Soren, the principle remains the same.   The man was unemployed, he was attending his Mosque at prayer time.   What bearing does that have on his son being raped? Little, except to provide a circumstance for the rapist to have an opportunity, nothing more.   Many Christians - non-Western Christians - attend services at odd times for their own reasons.   We don't hear you rabbiting on about them, do we?  Oh, no, they're non-Muslim so therefore OK inside your Islamophobic mind.  Tsk, tsk.   Such a silly sausage you are.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 7:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 5:08pm:
Immaterial, Soren, the principle remains the same.   The man was unemployed, he was attending his Mosque at prayer time.   What bearing does that have on his son being raped? Little, except to provide a circumstance for the rapist to have an opportunity, nothing more.   Many Christians - non-Western Christians - attend services at odd times for their own reasons.   We don't hear you rabbiting on about them, do we?  Oh, no, they're non-Muslim so therefore OK inside your Islamophobic mind.  Tsk, tsk.   Such a silly sausage you are.    Roll Eyes

Unemployable lay-abouts. Raping each other's kids.

Cultural enrichment from Muslim Burmese.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 7:58pm

Boring, Soren, boring.   Run along.   I'm sure there are some grade ones you can bully in your schoolyard which you seem to inhabit.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 9:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 5:08pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:34pm:

Immaterial, Soren, the principle remains the same.

Not at all immaterial, thick as mince Bwian. Midnight mass is followed by a public holiday, so you don't miss work by going to midnight mass, you bloody  troll.

« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2017 at 11:57am by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 12:17am

Run along, Soren.  Seek help with your Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 11:47am

Oh dear the Dr of Divinity knows nothing...  isn't that right bwian?
Grendel wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 8:58pm:
You should stick to stuff you know about bwian instead of making crap up in your head.

Want to discuss the knifings, assaults, intimidation and vandalism that night?   No?

How about the intimidation and assaults that started the protest in the first place?  No?

You need to start posting more than lies bwian, you need to stop the 99%  of posts you make that are simply ad hom and trolling...  you have no credibility.  Things were much better before you popped back here, now debate has gone downhill yet again. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Send Topic Print