Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Women absorb and retain DNA of every male sexual p (Read 2279 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Women absorb and retain DNA of every male sexual p
Jul 1st, 2017 at 12:34am

Women absorb and retain DNA of every male sexual partner - new study shows

"Women retain and carry living DNA from every man with whom they have sexual intercourse, according to a new study by the University of Seattle and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center."

- link below

Quote:

Richard Monyer
It’s amazing how scientists continue to prove what’s been recorded in the Bible. 1st Corinthians 6:16 Paul is talking about sexual immorality and says, “Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.”” This is how in a marriage the man and woman become one flesh in their union which is supposed to only take place after they take their covenetial vows before God and man. This is how God ordained marriage to reflect His union with us by being joined with us and becoming one spirit with Him. We were created to contain His life inside of us and experience His life through us. This is why Jesus came to earth as a human being to remove our sins that prevented God from making His home inside us, but now that all our sins have been removed and we are completely forgiven, God Himself can become one with us. Only if we allow Him and believe in the work that Jesus did on the cross to already remove our sins. It’s a real experience that has changed my life and I am not the same person. I truely see His character traits in the things I do, how I talk, how I look at life and others, and it seems like everything in my life and family is blessed instead of cursed. I know I may get ridiculed on here for sharing my love for Jesus, but He has seriously impacted my life and set me free.

IMAGE....

Quote:

Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

June 23, 2017

Women retain and carry living DNA from every man with whom they have sexual intercourse, according to a new study by the University of Seattle and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.

The study, which discovered the startling information by accident, was originally trying to determine if women who have been pregnant with a son might be more predisposed to certain neurological diseases that occur more frequently in males.

But as the scientists picked apart the female brain, the study began to veer wildly off course. As it turns out, the female brain is even more mysterious than we previously thought.

The study found that female brains often harbor “male microchimerism“, or in other words, the presence of male DNA that originated from another individual, and are genetically distinct from the cells that make up the rest of the woman.

According to the study: “63% of the females (37 of 59) tested harbored male microchimerism in the brain. Male microchimerism was present in multiple brain regions.”

So 63% of women carry male DNA cells that live in their brains. Obviously the researchers wanted to know where the male DNA came from.

Anyone care to guess? From the women’s fathers? No. Your father’s DNA combines with your mother’s to create your unique DNA. So where else could it come from?

Through the study the researchers assumed that the most likely answer was that all male DNA found living in the female brain came from a male pregnancy. That was the safe, politically correct assumption. But these researchers were living in denial.

Because when they autopsied the brains of women who had never even been pregnant, let alone with a male child, they STILL found male DNA cells prevalent in the female brain.

http://yournewswire.com/women-dna-man-sex/

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Women absorb and retain DNA of every male sexual p
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2017 at 12:46am

Giving a woman an orgasm is one of those things that help women conceive. If you are good in bed and can make a woman completely satisfied, she is more likely to conceive with you than with someone else. You could have a modest sperm count, and someone else have a high sperm count. But if you have been making your woman squeal with delight, she could subconsciously prefer having your baby over someone else. Say, if she has been cheating on her boyfriend with you, even wearing a condom could make you more like to father a child than it is the child to be fathered by her boyfriend.

The issue of women absorbing dna of their male sexual partners does have credibility, as even the body of the woman can differentiate between who they want to impregnate them.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2017 at 2:38am

Gosh!!!
Amazing.
We are even more mysterious and powerful than I realised.! Roll Eyes
Where does Jesus come into it again? .
Oops  , sorry I asked , really !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

live every day

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #3 - Jul 2nd, 2017 at 12:09pm

I was amazed by this fact- that male and female babies send out their healing cells/antibodies during pregnancy to protect the mother from illness and death- the brain of every mother contains the cells of all her babies - pregnancy truly is a wonderful beautiful condition and we are discovering more every day-
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2017 at 12:23pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #4 - Jul 2nd, 2017 at 12:34pm

Denizen Bobby's head will be full of foreign genes. And, Bobby hasn't given birth .... yet.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #5 - Jul 2nd, 2017 at 12:47pm

LOL is that why women's brains are so complicated being overlayed with mutli coloured wires.

I'm glad men only have one black and one white wire.

I'm just being an idiot with the complexities of the female brain.

Seriously girls I guess being a life giver does have it's hazards.

Well done to all the mothers out there..... Cool

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 2nd, 2017 at 12:49pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 2nd, 2017 at 12:46am:
Giving a woman an orgasm is one of those things that help women conceive. If you are good in bed and can make a woman completely satisfied, she is more likely to conceive with you than with someone else. You could have a modest sperm count, and someone else have a high sperm count. But if you have been making your woman squeal with delight, she could subconsciously prefer having your baby over someone else. Say, if she has been cheating on her boyfriend with you, even wearing a condom could make you more like to father a child than it is the child to be fathered by her boyfriend.

Gee you post some absolute rubbish.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jul 2nd, 2017 at 3:53pm

Unsubrocky is 'sort of' right Rhino.

It's all to do with 'hormonal' - a woman can have sex with 8 different guys in a day. Regardless if the guy is bigger than the rest, has a higher sperm count, has more 'ripe' sperm due to a maturer age, is the first one to squirt some sperm in, etc, etc.
It's the guy that 'sexually' arouses her the most by 'natural attraction'. It depends on what she is after besides just the sperm and the guy most suited to her will win out.

Also, unlike the old days where women were to blame if an 'heir to the throne or religion' wasn't a boy.
It's actually the 'males' fault.
Women a like a Slot Machine, but its the males who put the coin in and flip 'heads or tails'.
They say it is due to 'time' and other things - but its really down to the male.

Anyway - DNA always recognises the 'successful' pattern and hence why 'Males' will be born 'naturally' darker than females...
...Black Groom / White Bride - because even 'culture', both ancient & modern "Say so"  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 2nd, 2017 at 5:49pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 2nd, 2017 at 3:53pm:

It's all to do with 'hormonal' - a woman can have sex with 8 different guys in a day. Regardless if the guy is bigger than the rest, has a higher sperm count, has more 'ripe' sperm due to a maturer age, is the first one to squirt some sperm in, etc, etc.
It's the guy that 'sexually' arouses her the most by 'natural attraction'. It depends on what she is after besides just the sperm and the guy most suited to her will win out.

absolute nonsense. Doest matter how many orgasms she gets, if the guys sperm count is low he has little chance of making her pregnant. Its such a facile proposition its not even an old wives tale.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jul 2nd, 2017 at 6:31pm

rhino wrote on Jul 2nd, 2017 at 5:49pm:
Jasin wrote on Jul 2nd, 2017 at 3:53pm:

absolute nonsense. Doest matter how many orgasms she gets, if the guys sperm count is low he has little chance of making her pregnant. Its such a facile proposition its not even an old wives tale.

On the contrary (being an ex-Medic and having been enlightened by many a female staff and mid-wife) - the best way to fall pregnant is 'doggy' style, because of a little vaginal cavity that the sperm can 'fall' into rather than grow wings and fly. Which brings the 'Orgasm' into the argument. Camera's inside the vagina while having an orgasm shows the contraction of the orgasm causing muscle tissue from that 'cavity' pushing down into the puddle of sperm and 'collecting'.

Now excuse me, I have a meat pie in the oven waiting for me.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #10 - Jul 2nd, 2017 at 9:50pm

Rhino can't handle how the subconscious can stop people from being able to conceive, even when there is nothing wrong with them physically.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Jul 3rd, 2017 at 5:51am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 2nd, 2017 at 9:50pm:
Rhino can't handle how the subconscious can stop people from being able to conceive, even when there is nothing wrong with them physically.

So very true. I've known so many couples who 'are trying' to conceive, but can't and resort to IVF, etc.
Pretty sad to see them fork out so much money, for a process that doesn't bring the kids out '100%' healthy (they tend to bump into walls like sperm against the test tube). They are just 'trying too hard' because also - their relationship wasn't foundered on 'having kids' in the first place. But they keep pretending and 'trying'. Putting more stress on the relationship.
It's like watching a pair of Bricky Labourers trying to be Managers of small Accountancy Business.

Gee - all this sex talk is making me horny.
I better go warm up another meat-pie.  Tongue

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #12 - Jul 3rd, 2017 at 3:51pm

People of a certain blood type are unable to reproduce with people of another blood type. I don't know what the combination is, seeing that this story goes back to the 1990s. But it shows that certain DNA characteristics can be rejected by the female. In this case, blood type.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Jul 3rd, 2017 at 9:39pm

True Unsubrocky.
But its not a common thing.

In regards to breeding, the greater the mix and the more 'distant' the blood connection - the healthier the child is.
The success of the Sapien over all the other Homonids that still existed around Africa, Asia, Middle-East, Europe ...before Sapiens entered Australia - was that they were a mixed bunch of 'mongrels'.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print