Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Muslims are doomed.
Reply #15 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 11:47pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 7:57pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 7:49pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 7:47pm:
Stabbing people and targeting teenage girls don't rate to highly in modern society.
Hundreds of muslims in Australian prisons and hundreds more under watch list tough guys get their rocks off blowing up teenage girls.
It's because white girls don't want a bar of them.

Grin Grin
Look in Sydney - heaps of Middle-Eastern and 'Moslem' boys have 'white Aussie' girlfriends. Aussie boys are too gay and fixated on the 'National Economy' to worry about having kids - so the Moslem boys 'fill' that void easily.

Any Aussie girl who gets tangled up with a Muslim has to have rocks in her head.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 11:49pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 8:16pm:
Aussie girls breed with the first available offer.
Because 'breeding' is a thing of 'youth', not old age.
It's a biological clock thing! Wink

Walk through Sydney and see that Middle-eastern, Asian and African men have the security of a greater population in their homelands. So the spill-over comes to Australia via illegal, refugee or student.
Aussie girls, too impatient to wait for Aussie boys who just wanna be celebrities, politically correct or chase 'money' - eventually cave in to the persistent attentions of non-white males that are everywhere!
Walk along George st and see all the Asian 'students' with their 'white girl' - sure-fire security to attain 'permanent' residency !  Wink
Non-white males are desperate and that's what Aussie girls want = a 'keeper'. Thus they breed out 'non-white' kids.

I'm sorry - but your 'White population' growth is a very sad slow death.

I remember walking past a school in Liverpool where the 'white girls' were grabbing the most attention by the dominant number of 'lebo' boys - both as concubines and 'pleasure' sluts.

The Cronulla Riots showed that 'White Boys' were willing to be the 'Family Man' of poverty - but your Government & Media squashed that!
Thus, you Whites sit in you Mac Mansions and worry about the National Economy while your young daughters are being impregnated by every boy that isn't white.

Time Magazine: An Article on how Chinese men, very numerous compared to chinese females, have to parade themselves in big complexes to 'lone' females at high cost in an effort to 'breed'. China, besides the one child policy, is in short supply of females too. Thus, many Chinese males come to Australia as 'students' to gain one thing - a concubine in the form of a desperate Aussie girl.

You are being outbreed by another who is in bed with your wife or daughter and you keep worrying about the National Economy!  Grin  Roll Eyes

Must be why all the Asian women are happy to marry some old Aussie guy.

Isn't it past your bed time?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #17 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 11:56pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 11:49pm:

Walk through Sydney and see that Middle-eastern, Asian and African men have the security of a greater population in their homelands. So the spill-over comes to Australia via illegal, refugee or student.
Aussie girls, too impatient to wait for Aussie boys who just wanna be celebrities, politically correct or chase 'money' - eventually cave in to the persistent attentions of non-white males that are everywhere!
Walk along George st and see all the Asian 'students' with their 'white girl' - sure-fire security to attain 'permanent' residency !  Wink
Non-white males are desperate and that's what Aussie girls want = a 'keeper'. Thus they breed out 'non-white' kids.

I remember walking past a school in Liverpool where the 'white girls' were grabbing the most attention by the dominant number of 'lebo' boys - both as concubines and 'pleasure' sluts.

The Cronulla Riots showed that 'White Boys' were willing to be the 'Family Man' of poverty - but your Government & Media squashed that!
Thus, you Whites sit in you Mac Mansions and worry about the National Economy while your young daughters are being impregnated by every boy that isn't white.

Time Magazine: An Article on how Chinese men, very numerous compared to chinese females, have to parade themselves in big complexes to 'lone' females at high cost in an effort to 'breed'. China, besides the one child policy, is in short supply of females too. Thus, many Chinese males come to Australia as 'students' to gain one thing - a concubine in the form of a desperate Aussie girl.

You are being outbreed by another who is in bed with your wife or daughter and you keep worrying about the National Economy!  Grin  Roll Eyes

Men do not have a biological clock. Looking at both my Asian DiLs they want men that can provide and are prepared to reciprocate in the partnership for them doing so... Western women unfortunately have a thing for taking and entitlement, not all mind, I love our women. Call me racist but it's white girls for me, just choose well.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 12:07am

Setanta wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 11:56pm:

Men do not have a biological clock. Looking at both my Asian DiLs they want men that can provide and are prepared to reciprocate in the partnership for them doing so... Western women unfortunately have a thing for taking and entitlement, not all mind, I love our women. Call me racist but it's white girls for me, just choose well.

Yes - that 'providing' is interesting... since Muslims are supposed to be soooo dreadfully discriminated against in this nation - where is the merit in a Muslim 'provider'?  Taxi driver?  Drug runner/dealer?  Serial criminal?

Amazing how women can be drawn to the 'easy money' of the crime life.  Not saying that all Muslims are of that class... but those that are tend to stick to their own kind.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #19 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 12:14am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 12:07am:
Setanta wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 11:56pm:

Yes - that 'providing' is interesting... since Muslims are supposed to be soooo dreadfully discriminated against in this nation - where is the merit in a Muslim 'provider'?  Taxi driver?  Drug runner/dealer?  Serial criminal?

Amazing how women can be drawn to the 'easy money' of the crime life.  Not saying that all Muslims are of that class... but those that are tend to stick to their own kind.

My Nihonjin DiL's father was Yakuza, she doesn't like him, her memories are rather jaded, the smell of tobacco reminds her of him, bummer, I smoke, we get on great though but I can't smoke anywhere near her. Her mum brought up the 2 girls. Easy money is not a female only trait.

Her mum on the other hand is a carer, a nurse. She married a nurse here, my son.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 12:19am

As for the 'Cronulla Riots' - when I heard the Hell's Angels etc were on their way with chains and knives and such, and a convoy of Bankistanians was on their way - I wanted the law to stand back and await the outcome.

Damned kill-joys.   Would have made great news footage...

Note:-  the following footage and report from our News helicopter may be distressing to some viewers, and adult supervision is required:

Now it's over to our live coverage from the air.... Mike Rofone is on the site...

"... flying over the scene of this.. battlefield.. which is all you can call it... there are burning cars lined up all along King George's Road.... there are turbaned and head-ragged figures lying in the road..... early police reports say that while these cars are burning and the fighting continues, the fire services cannot access the area to put out the blazes and there are inadequate police numbers to control this situation ....  oh, god... we're hovering right over a blazing car and a burning man in an Arab head-dress is rolling on the ground while other are trapped inside.... our down-draught from the blades is fanning the flames.... so... we're pulling up to get a better view.... up ahead there is a line of black clothed motor bike gang members laying into a crowd of screaming people... those latter look like Middle Easterners.... over to our left is a group of bronzed Aussies wearing surf lifesaver hats.... they're getting into the .. the what looks like the Muslim crowd.. from the side now....  things are turning really nasty........."

We seem to have lost our live coverage of the New Cronulla Riot.... we will return you to our live coverage as soon as technical difficulties are cleared up..... in the meantime... in breaking news, a dog bit a man in Haberfield this afternoon.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 12:23am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 12:19am:
As for the 'Cronulla Riots' - when I heard the Hell's Angels etc were on their way with chains and knives and such, and a convoy of Bankistanians was on their way - I wanted the law to stand back and await the outcome.

Note:-  the following footage and report from our News helicopter may be distressing to some viewers, and adult supervision is required:

Now it's over to our live coverage from the air.... Mike Rofone is on the site...

"... flying over the scene of this.. battlefield.. which is all you can call it... there are burning cars lined up all along King George's Road.... there are turbaned and head-ragged figures lying in the road..... early police reports say that while these cars are burning and the fighting continues, the fire services cannot access the area to put out the blazes and there are inadequate police numbers to control this situation ....  oh, god... we're hovering right over a blazing car and a burning man in an Arab head-dress is rolling on the ground while other are trapped inside.... our down-draught from the blades is fanning the flames.... so... we're pulling up to get a better view.... up ahead there is a line of black clothed motor bike gang members laying into a crowd of screaming people... those latter look like Middle Easterners.... over to our left is a group of bronzed Aussies wearing surf lifesaver hats.... they're getting into the .. the what looks like the Muslim crowd.. from the side now....  things are turning really nasty........."

We seem to have lost our live coverage of the New Cronulla Riot.... we will return you to our live coverage as soon as technical difficulties are cleared up..... in the meantime... in breaking news, a dog bit a man in Haberfield this afternoon.....

Grin You do tell some good stories Grap. Do your kids remember their bedtime stories and what were they?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 7:38am

Johnnie wrote on Jun 24th, 2017 at 8:52pm:
Muslims are on the march and make no mistake about it, life is cheap in these cultures and they will breed up with the aid of the West.
The West is starting to Jack up.

The majority don't count.

It's the 15 to 25% activist Muslims who dictate the agenda for all Muslims. These are the White Ants who have a vested interest in recreating Islam in the West. These are the ones who run Islamic schools and cheat the non-Believer taxpayers of millions of dollars diverted into programs that have nothing to do with the Three 'R's.

These are the ones the Australian government has just now withheld four million dollars to in school grants because even at the leadership level of the Muslim community there's nothing but thieving Arabs on a mission to exploit the naive goodwill of Western liberalism.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 9:48am

Setanta wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 12:23am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 12:19am:

Grin You do tell some good stories Grap. Do your kids remember their bedtime stories and what were they?

Just ordinary ones....my kids learned to read so early they just went to bed with a book.  Pictures were nice, anyway.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 10:00am

I have some good Moslem aquaintances and shagged the odd Moslem girl - but I tell them straight, when asked - that I support the stereotype that they are ALL TERRORISTS because they project themselves in the 'Group Mentality'.
Until some Moslem in Australia 'Stands Alone' and takes responsibility for 'Condemning' such behaviour and atrocity - they are all in it together. Guilty by Association.
Until some Moslem exhibits a 'Stand Alone' existence here as the 'Australian Moslem' that renounces all that poor Moslem behaviour and disengages himself from 'the Mass'...
...etc, etc.

In time, after Islam has expended their 'Supernova' and are nothing more than a unarmed, defenceless 'Dwarf Star' - everyone will turn on them, especially the Italians ...and no-one will hear their pleas for help...
...except Israel (ironically  Roll Eyes ).

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 12:50pm

So-called 'moderate' Muslims are 'sleepers' in Western countries.

Every time the government has announced a tightening-up of security measures to safe-guard the public, who are the ones to bitch-and-moan?

The 'average citizen' population of 97% non-Muslims? ~~ No.

Extremist Muslims? ~~ No.

The Community Leaders of the Moderate Muslims Community? ~~ Yes.

Who raised a stink about 'racial profiling' of potential terrorists at the airports?

The 'average citizen' population of 97% non-Muslims? ~~ Nope.

Extremist Muslims? ~~ No.

The Community Leaders of the Moderate Muslims Community? ~~ Yes.

They are a sneaky underhand people when it comes to sabotaging government efforts to tighten public security.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 1:31pm

I remember the last few days of the Cronulla Riots.
I was working in a Private Hospital and a lot of the High-Ranking Moslem personnel had paid for rooms because of a slight 'cough' they all suddenly developed. Basically they were hiding in Hospitals around Sydney for safety.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 1:36pm

I suppose they don't stand up for the simple reason that some d1ck will say they've blasphemed or upset Islam or Mohamed or something, and carry out an honour attack...

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #28 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 4:10pm

It is like you have some kind of cuckold fantasy going on in your mind. The number of children Asian people have is lower than the white birth rate in Australia. The number of Asians that move to Australia, they make up the majority of those that leave Australia. White people breeding with Asian people generally bring about a Eurasian people who look closer to white than Asian. I have worked with a number of Eurasian coworkers. Both look closer to white than Asian. My neighbours are a white man married to an Asian (though born in Australia) woman. They produced 3 children together who look white enough to pass for white. But does that really matter? They are more Australian than me. And I was born here, a fifth generation white guy with blond hair and blue eyes. The son and his two sisters I have as neighbours participate in more Australian oriented activities and have a broader Australian vocabulary than I do. Or we can talk about how I have a 19-year-old daughter who is part Maori, part aboriginal, and half white, who looks white.

If you are going to wish for a white genocide, you are going to get it. But I think that it either does not matter. Or white people are going to become the growing minority in the world community soon enough.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #29 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 4:25pm

muzzos are simply cowards.

Unless they have their opponents outnumbered 10 to 1 they will not fight.
They will run away, like the cowards they are.

They act big and tough, carry huge knives and shout in that pig grunting they all speak in.

Then there is that little Italian guy with the razor, small, easily hidden.
can take out 4 tough guys in an instant.
Or the big Greek guy who just punches their lights out, far too tough to stop with a cowardly muzzo.
Or the Aussie who simply stands up and beats the shite out of them bare handed.
Or the Gypsy guy who has a short hook knife with which he guts them and walks away.

Big knives look tough, but a small razor sharp knife in the right hands is far more deadly.
My pigs blood tempered Damascus knife is sharp enough to shave with.
I have trained for many years to use it.
If some muzzo coward ever attacks me or my family I will eviscerate him and whisper into their ears how the blade has been tempered in pigs blood and its sending them to the hell they have asked for.

Leave me alone. leave my family alone, I'm just an old guy.
Attack me, attack my family, you will leave this world watching me spit on you.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print