Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
78% of Australians say Globalization is good (Read 378 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

78% of Australians say Globalization is good
Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:21am

That's a kick in the anus for Beaugarde73 and it's mates Herr Bert and Cods who have a contrary opinion to Australians on most matters. More of interest is that opinion has grown from 64% to 78% in the past ten years as hardened arteries of contrarians take their toll.

The rising positive opinion is also a sign of better education in Australia.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/almost-half-of-us-fear-china-could-becom...

Quote:
Australians remain surprisingly positive about globalisation, trade and Australia’s engagement with the rest of the world.

Australians stand apart from the trend towards nationalism and protectionism that has been gathering force in other parts of the West. The poll finds a clear majority of Australian adults (78 per cent) who say globalisation is “mostly good” for Australia, considerably more than said this in 2006 (64 per cent).

Most Australians also think free trade is good for their standard of living and for the Australian economy, and majorities say it is good for Australian companies and for creating jobs. Australians are more satisfied than their American cousins with the way their nation is travelling, and more positive about globalisation and international trade.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 78% of Australians say Globalization is good
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:24am

Fake News....

get off the drugs and get a job ya dopey bum...  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:28am

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:21am:
That's a kick in the anus for Beaugarde73 and it's mates Herr Bert and Cods who have a contrary opinion to Australians on most matters. More of interest is that opinion has grown from 64% to 78% in the past ten years as hardened arteries of contrarians take their toll.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/almost-half-of-us-fear-china-could-becom...

Quote:
Australians remain surprisingly positive about globalisation, trade and Australia’s engagement with the rest of the world.

Australians stand apart from the trend towards nationalism and protectionism that has been gathering force in other parts of the West. The poll finds a clear majority of Australian adults (78 per cent) who say globalisation is “mostly good” for Australia, considerably more than said this in 2006 (64 per cent).

Most Australians also think free trade is good for their standard of living and for the Australian economy, and majorities say it is good for Australian companies and for creating jobs. Australians are more satisfied than their American cousins with the way their nation is travelling, and more positive about globalisation and international trade.

your corrupt news source is mainstream media and

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:28am:
Unforgiven wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:21am:

Quote:

your corrupt news source is mainstream media and

https://eutoday.net/assets/img/news/fake%20news.jpeg

Sorry Bobby. I must have kicked your anus accidentally while aiming for Beaugarde73.

Bobby, are you in bed with The Mechanic?
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:41am by Unforgiven »  

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #4 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:39am

[quote author=Unforgiven link=1498180892/3#3 date=1498181667][quote author=it_is_the_light link=1498180892/2#2 date=1498181320] Duplicate post deleted

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 6:11pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print